Flight to Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang.

"Well, sub," came David's voice. "I see you have obeyed my instructions. You may stop the DVD."

Stephanie switched it off.

"Good. Now how did watching that scene make you feel?" he asked.

Stephanie swallowed hard, remembering exactly how it made her feel, that she had wanted to be that woman on the cross! She took a deep breath and answered him.

"My body is throbbing in sympathy with her Sir!" she said. "Part of me was horrified at the extremes she was taken to but the other part of me wanted to be her! My pussy is wet and I feel tingly all over."

"What you saw as extreme, was just how intense an orgasm can be with the right training," David explained. "The woman on the cross knew the power of the pain/pleasure combination and willingly submitted to her Master's will, knowing her reward for obedience would be ultimate and intense pleasure!"

Stephanie's mouth dropped open as she processed her Master's words. The sight of the woman bound to that cross, body shuddering as the orgasm swept over her was an incredibly powerful image. She found herself yearning for that same experience.

David watched the play of emotions sweep across Stephanie's face. Oh yes! He had been right. This young woman was a submissive to her very core. She needed the training he could give to reach her full potential but when she did, she would be amazing!

He cleared his throat, drawing Stephanie's attention back to him.

"Stephanie, I know my next instruction will be difficult for you, but know that I only ask you to do this to assist in your growth," he said.

He heard Stephanie catch her breath at the other end of the line.

"Put the phone on speaker and set it down where you can still hear my voice," he instructed.

When the quality of sound changed, he knew she had obeyed.

"You're on speaker phone now Sir," Stephanie said.

"Good. Now I want you to go down on hands and knees on the floor." He waited as she obeyed. "Now," he said, "take the lubricant and spread a liberal amount onto the fingers of your right hand." Again he waited, watching as she obeyed. "Now slowly move your fingers to your asshole and start massaging the lubricant around it."

He heard Stephanie's quick intake of breath, but waited patiently and was finally rewarded with the sight of her tentatively obeying his instructions.

"Now start to press a little harder, Stephanie," he told her in a calm but firm voice. "When you feel your sphincter start to give, press a little harder until your finger is inside you. You may feel a little pressure but I can assure you, with the lubricant, it won't hurt you."

He watched as Stephanie took a deep breath. As she moved to obey him, he could see her body start to tense.

"Stephanie," he said in a gentle voice, "relax. Trust me, trust your Master. I will not ask you to do anything that will hurt you!"

He saw Stephanie make a visible effort to relax and then smiled to himself when her eyes popped open as her finger slid into her back passage.

"Good," he said. "Now remove your finger and spread more lube over it, then re-insert it once more" he instructed.

Not quite so hesitant this time, Stephanie obeyed her Master's orders. He was right. Although she felt some pressure, it had not hurt. She re-inserted her finger, slippery with lube.

"Stephanie, take a second finger and place it inside with the first one," David firmly instructed.

Stephanie moaned as she obeyed him and felt the second finger stretching her wider.

""Move your fingers inside your passage to make sure it is fully lubricated," was David's next instruction.

Stephanie complied. The feeling was strange but as her Master had reassured her, it wasn't painful.

"Now withdraw your fingers and pick up the butt plug," David instructed. "Make sure there is a liberal amount of lubricant coating it then place it against your sphincter and apply gently pressure until you feel it give way. Keep the pressure on until you feel the plug settle into place," he paused. "Stephanie, I know this will be hard for you, but you have put your trust in me and I will not betray that trust!"

He saw Stephanie bite her lip and waited patiently. He knew how difficult this was for her, but he had to get her thoroughly past the trauma her previous idiot of a boyfriend had put her through! Finally he was rewarded by the sight of her reaching for the plug. She did as instructed and made sure the plug was fully coated with lubricant and then taking a deep breath, placed the plug against her sphincter. She paused, her asshole tightly closed, her breath coming in short gasps.

"Stephanie, calm down," came David's voice from the phone. "Just breath slowly, relax. Take your time."

His calm voice soothed her and Stephanie made a conscious effort to calm down. As she did so, her sphincter relaxed and the plug started to enter her. It was so greasy that before she knew it, the plug was fully imbedded and her asshole had closed around it's tapered base, holding it in place. She felt full but her Master was right. It had not been and still was not painful!

David's voice came over the phone once more.

"Well done Sub! I am extremely pleased with you!" he said, approval flowing from his voice. "You need to know that anything you experience as my sub will not hurt you!"

"T-thank you Sir," Stephanie managed to say, still trying to come to terms with the fact that she had inserted a butt plug into her own ass!

"Now, you will keep that plug inside you for the remainder of this evening but you may take it out when you go to sleep," David continued. "I suggest you might want to do so in an hour's time. You will have a very busy day tomorrow and I want you relaxed and refreshed!"

"Yes Sir," Stephanie said.

She couldn't disagree with him. It had been a long flight followed by a day full of surprises. She was feeling a little like a leaf caught in a storm.

"I will leave you in peace for now, sub," said David, "but remember, my texts and calls are to be answered by you immediately!"

With those words, he rang off.

Stephanie wandered around the flat for about an hour, trying to get used to the feeling both of the corset and the plug. She picked up a book and tried to read for a while but couldn't really concentrate. Her thoughts were full of her Master and the scene she had seen on the television earlier. Finally, she looked at the clock and saw it was 10pm. More than time for her to be in bed!

She walked to the bathroom and bent over the bath. Placing one hand on it to steady herself, she gripped the base of the plug and slowly withdrew it, sighing with relief as it came free. Next she removed the clit clip and nipple clamps, gasping in pain as the blood flowed back into her nipples. She took a moment to recover her equilibrium before performing her evening routine and moving back to the bedroom. Sitting down on the bed, she started to undo the clasps on her corset. When the final clasp was released she was almost giddy, as her body took deep breaths, drawing oxygen into her lungs. She laid the corset on top of her chest of drawers and drew back the duvet, then sighed in pleasure. Again, the hand of her Master was evident! Beneath the duvet, the bed was made with silver grey silk sheets. She ran her hands appreciatively over the fabric before slipping between the sheets.

On the bedside table, her phone buzzed.

"Good night sub, sleep well," the message read.

With a smile playing on her lips, Stephanie snuggled down, happy to obey her Master's final instruction of the day.