Flight to Submission Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally made her decision and picked out 2 riding crops, both with narrow tips but one was styled like a traditional hunting crop and the other like a normal crop. Neither were flashy, Stephanie knew instinctively that her Master would disapprove of anything that looked cheap, and Stephanie thoroughly agreed! The cane was straight, with a leather wrapped handle and the schooling whip was again in a plain, elegant style. Next came the paddles. She chose one of solid leather and, greatly daring, chose a second leather one with a black and gold lace-look insert. This left the floggers. She chose two that contrasted. The first had a multitude of soft, suede tails with a short handle, the second consisted of much thinner strands in a harder leather with knots at the end of each strands. She swallowed as she placed it on the table beside the other items - she knew it would likely hurt, but she was worried that the first flogger she had chosen would not match her Master's expectations and had therefore tried to offset that with the choice of a harsher second option.

The assistant gathered up the chosen items and took them back to the counter. She placed them on top and asked Stephanie to wait a moment whilst she entered them into the computer and brought out a box that would contain everything. This was wrapped in elegant paper and handed to Stephanie.

"A very good choice, madam," the assistant said, smiling at Stephanie professionally. Then she winked and grinned. "I'm sure you'll have LOTS of fun with these!" she said conspiratorially.

Stephanie was caught between embarrassment and laughter and eventually chose laughter. She couldn't help it, the assistant's grin was so infectious!

"I hope so!" she said, greatly daring, then hurried out of the shop.

She handed the chauffeur her package, which he stowed in the boot of the car and settled back into the soft leather upholstery. She was exhausted! Shopping was tiring on the best of days and when combined with the KIND of shopping she had been doing, plus the intense conversation at lunch, she was feeling pretty drained!

The chauffeur glanced at her in his rear view mirror, smiling slightly as he saw her face relax as she closed her eyes. He was one of David's most trusted drivers and he had been ordered to keep a subtle eye on her through the day to make sure she wasn't too overwhelmed by events. He had, in fact, cut the shoe appointment slightly short as he could tell she had reached her limits. He quietly let in the clutch and pulled out into the traffic, heading back to Ealing Common and her apartment.