Flight to Submission Ch. 11

Story Info
Stephanie's taken to new heights after her catharsis!
7.4k words
4.57
26.9k
9

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

When Stephanie had finally cried herself out, David rose and leaving her where she sat, moved to the bathroom, where he ran a soft cloth under cold water. He returned to the library and gently wiped the tears from her face before handing her the cloth and instructing her to hold it against her eyes to reduce their puffiness and soreness. She took it gratefully, smiling tremulously up at him. She felt exhausted but somehow her heart felt lighter. She hadn't realised just how heavy the weight of her past experiences had lain upon her!

She pressed the cool cloth against her sore eyes, allowing it to soothe her. She also used the time to try and regain control over her emotions. David allowed her the time necessary to compose herself. He understood how difficult it had been for her to reveal so much. She had been carrying the burden for so long that to have finally revealed it would have cost her a great deal emotionally. He was going to have to be very careful in her training. Anything that even hinted at the type of emotional bullying that she had experienced was likely to do more harm than good!

With Kristy, he had needed to strip everything away before he could rebuild her. Stephanie needed the opposite treatment. She needed love and reassurance at every stage of her training to ensure she had a rock solid foundation to build upon. David keenly felt the responsibility this placed upon him and silently vowed not to let her down!

When Stephanie finally took the cloth from her eyes, David took it from her and placed it on the coffee tray. He walked to the bar and poured her a glass of cold water, returning to her side and allowing her to sip it slowly. When she had finished, he smiled down at her and then held out his hand and drew Stephanie to her feet. Again tucking her arm under his rather than using the leash, he led her from the library into the dining room.

The table had been laid with two place settings, one opposite the other. David drew out a chair and seated Stephanie before taking his place opposite her.

"For this meal only, and as a reward for your honesty and trust in me, you are allowed to eat with me as an equal," David advised. "I know how much it must have cost you to tell me about your past and I have the impression that nobody has ever asked you about what you want from your life! You need to understand that you will no longer be allowed to keep your feelings hidden. Your Master, whether it is myself or one whom I decide will be more compatible with you, will need to know your thoughts and dreams, your needs, your fears. You may not conceal anything. It is not your place to determine what your Master needs to know – he will expect to know everything and complete honesty is expected from you."

Stephanie looked startled. She was so used to hiding her feelings, not wanting to burden anyone with her problems. What her Master was now telling her was completely the opposite. Not only would she be allowed to express herself, it would be demanded of her! The thought was both enticing and frightening at the same time!

David was watching her carefully, gauging her reactions. Now he continued.

"Stephanie," he said firmly, recapturing her attention, "the training you will undergo this week is going to be very intense. It is designed to stretch you limits and break through self-imposed boundaries. It is NOT, however, designed to break you. If at any time you feel as if you cannot continue, you will be expected to tell me. DO NOT conceal your fears because you don't wish to disappoint me. That is not the purpose of your training. I am here to guide you towards your completion and to do that I will sometimes appear to be harsh, but I am not cruel and if you are not completely honest with me, then I cannot help you fully. I cannot stress enough how important this is. NEVER keep quiet if something becomes too much for you to endure! You have a safe word for a reason, use it!"

Stephanie stared at her Master as his words came crashing down on her. She had known, in a kind of abstract way, that he had intended to push her hard, but his insistence on her complete honesty and his caution that she must tell him if things became too much for her to bear, started to impress upon her just how intense things were likely to get! She shivered a little, a trace of apprehension stealing over her. She had thought that what she had already experienced was intense but the weight David was giving to her use of a safe word was telling her that there was a great deal yet to come! She almost bit her lip as she wondered whether she would really be able to cope with the training she had so blithely agreed to, until she remembered her Master's earlier instructions. Instead of biting her lip, she pressed them together and David picked up on the gesture immediately.

"What's wrong Stephanie?" he asked quietly.

"I'm beginning to realise that I may have been hasty in agreeing to this training," Stephanie said in a small voice. "It sounded so enticing when it was in the abstract, but I don't think it had really sunk in that the training would be so intense I might not be able to take it! To be honest, I'm feeling a little scared!"

David smiled at her gently and with understanding. "I would be very surprised if you were not feeling that way!" he told her. "What you will be going through here is no small undertaking. You have a great many inhibitions that need to be broken and the method of doing so may sometimes seem harsh and extreme, but I promise you that they are being done for your ultimate benefit. You need to be able to know and be comfortable with the limits to which pleasure and... sometimes pain, or a combination of both, can take you to. If you cannot break through those barriers your inhibitions have built, then you will never experience those heights. Tell me honestly, Stephanie," he said, capturing her gaze and holding it with his own, "have you ever experienced an orgasm anywhere close to the intensity of those you have had under my control?"

Stephanie flushed. He was right, of course. The way he had been making her feel, even when the stimulation was through pain, had been of a completely higher intensity than anything she had ever felt before!

"No Master," she replied.

"I have another question for you Stephanie," David continued, gently pressing his case. "If you had maintained control, would you have stopped things before you experienced that new intensity?"

Stephanie's mouth fell open as she suddenly comprehended the meaning behind both his explanation and his questions! Left to herself, she had always stopped the action before she became too aroused, usually by faking the orgasm that her partners were expecting! She now realised she had been denying herself the incredible release that under her Master's control, she was now experiencing!

"Yes Master, I would have!" she admitted.

"Why do you think that is?" David questioned her gently.

Stephanie thought hard about her answer. David's questions had prompted her to look deep inside herself, to examine her actions. Slowly the answer came to her.

"I..I think it's because I'm afraid of losing control!" she admitted. "I'm afraid that if I lose control, I'll get hurt! I also..."she paused, trying to find the right words to express herself, "I also feel ashamed to be feeling so good!" she finally said in a small voice.

David nodded in understanding.

"But now you have handed that control to me," he gently reminded her. "How does that make you feel? How do you feel when you cum under my control?"

"I.... I feel relief!" Stephanie admitted, surprised at the revelation. "I feel as if I am no longer responsible for how I feel! The desire to please you has surpassed my feelings of shame. With you I know that you expect me to submit to the pleasure, to experience everything to the fullest." She paused, then spoke up again. "I also know that with you I will not get hurt. I trust that you have my best interests at heart and that gives me the strength to obey you, no matter how hard I find your commands!"

David was touched by the level of earnestness in Stephanie's voice. A submissive's trust is a precious thing, and was even more so in Stephanie's case, given her past.

"I promise you Stephanie," David said, sincerity rippling through his voice, "I will never abuse the trust you have placed in me. Everything I do will be for your good and for your benefit!"

His words brought a feeling of peace to Stephanie, quieting her racing heart and overwrought emotions. She could feel the truth of his words penetrate to her deepest level of being, a soothing balm to all those long ago hurts and the ever present fears and insecurities.

David smiled and gestured for her to lift the cover from her plate. When she complied, she saw a delicious looking salad laid on the plate. Thinly sliced chicken was combined with tomatoes and salad greens and there was a light drizzle of vinaigrette over everything. A large jug of juice had been placed on the table. The beads on the glass testifying to its chilled state. The meal had been especially designed to give Stephanie the maximum amount of energy for the fewest calories. She was going to need that energy for her sessions later in the day!

David made no further effort to make conversation, knowing that Stephanie needed some quiet time to process the effects both of her unburdening and of his words. Instead, they ate in a companionable silence, each helping themselves to juice and concentrating on their food. When they had finished, David placed his cutlery down and looked up, capturing Stephanie's eyes with his compelling gaze.

"It is almost time for your next session, Stephanie," he said, "and for this one day, you have a choice. The session is yoga as you will need to be extremely supple for some of the things you will, in time, be required to do. Your body is almost perfect but some of what you will undergo will be very taxing and I don't want you to be damaged. The choice you have is this. You will attend further yoga sessions completely naked as the trainer will be very carefully checking the way your body moves and reacts. However, if for this first day, you feel you cannot cope with this, I will allow you to wear a bra & thong of my choice. It is more important for you to concentrate on what the trainer is telling you than it is for my requirement for you to be naked at all times except when I chose otherwise."

He paused, looking searchingly at Stephanie. "Take your time answering as your decision will be final," he advised.

Stephanie did as instructed and took her time considering her choice. While his assertion that future yoga sessions would be conducted with her naked had startled her at first, her mind darted back to the words of Mistress C in her earlier session, that she should be proud of her body. She thought hard about how she would feel being completely naked in front of a stranger and then realised that although she was wearing a corset and stockings at the moment, that really didn't conceal what just a few days ago, she would have been desperate to hide!

"May I ask a question, Master?" she said.

"Go ahead," David replied calmly.

"Will the trainer be male or female?" Stephanie asked.

"It should not make a difference to you Stephanie," David replied gently, "but I felt you would be more at ease with a woman, and that is what I have arranged for you." He paused, then continued, looking steadily at her. "You do realise that eventually you may be required to be naked in the presence of both men and women, and more than one at a time, don't you?"

Stephanie swallowed hard as the images from the bondage club and the DVD came rushing back into her mind. She had known, in an abstract way, that she might be expected to participate in something similar at some point, but hadn't really considered the prospect with any seriousness.

David watched the play of emotions cross her face and offered her reassurance.

"Stephanie, you won't be asked to do anything that you're not ready for," he advised gently. "Rest assured, I will take you at a pace that will push you hard but will not be anything you cannot endure and this includes your exposure to others!"

Stephanie relaxed slightly at his words. She was still a little apprehensive, who wouldn't be when faced with the prospect of being naked in front of a number of people, but David's words had reassured her somewhat and although there was a large part of her that was still horrified at the idea, a small, insistent part was making her tingle in anticipation!

Finally she looked up at him, her mind made up. "I know you prefer that I be naked at all times, Master, so that is what I choose today," she said steadily.

"You are certain of your decision?" David asked. "You know it is final?"

"Yes Master," she said with determination in her voice. "If I am to be naked for the rest of the sessions, then I should be naked for this one too!"

David rose and walked around to where she was sitting. He placed his hands on her shoulders and dropped a kiss onto the top of her head.

"Know that I am very pleased with your decision, Stephanie," he said, warmth and approval suffusing his voice.

He knew that giving Stephanie the option of wearing clothes, no matter how minimal, had been a risk but he wanted to reinforce her conditioning and that was stronger if in her mind she had made the decision rather than having submitted to his orders.

"Let's get you properly prepared for your next session," he said, drawing her up from her chair.

This time, he did clip the leash to her collar, re-establishing the Master/sub discipline now that the critical moment had passed. He led her out of the dining room and into her room, where once again he had her stand braced against the bedpost as he unlaced her corset. When he finally removed it, its outline stood out clearly against Stephanie's skin.

He unlocked the ankle straps and helped Stephanie step out of the shoes, holding her up as her feet went into spasm and her calves seized as the muscles tried to compensate for the fact that the soles of her feet were suddenly 5" lower. Tears welled in her eyes and she clung to David for several minutes, drawing on his steady strength to help her overcome the fierce pain throbbing through her legs and feet.

Finally, it died down and she was able to stand on her own, although there was still a residual ache. David pushed her back until she was sitting on the bed, then one after the other he firmly massaged her legs and feet until the pain fled completely.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much!" Stephanie replied. "Thank you Master!"

"Not at all," he replied. "You cannot fully participate in yoga if you are in pain, and speaking of which," he continued, moving into the bathroom and returning with a tube of cream, "let's do something about those welts from Mistress C's cane!"

He smoothed cream over each stripe crossing her shoulders and ass and Stephanie sighed as the sting was soothed away. When he was done, he replaced the cap on the tube and stood back.

"Assume Position 1!" he commanded and Stephanie was quick to obey.

David noted with pride how she was starting to slip easily into the positions required of her role! She was absolutely perfect!

"Position 2" he continued, and Stephanie sank to her knees, the action graceful and balanced despite the fact that she kept her hands behind her head as she did so.

"Position 3!" was his next command and Stephanie leaned forwards and spread her ass cheeks wide.

"Very good!" David said approvingly. "Remain in Position 3 until I tell you otherwise."

He brought out a bottle of lubricant from the bedside drawer and Stephanie felt his fingers massaging around and inside her asshole. The action no longer filled her with fear. Instead she found she was welcoming the sensation of his fingers inside her ass. It was all she could do not to edge herself backwards onto them! Instead she held herself in place as David withdrew his fingers and replaced them with a plug. She almost groaned as its thickness filled her and didn't know whether it was from discomfort or displeasure!

"Position 1" David commanded and Stephanie rose to her feet once more, placing her hands behind her head.

Once again, he pushed Stephanie backwards but this time he continued until she was lying on the bed. He drew her hands out towards the edges of the bed and cuffed her wrists to each head post. He did the same to her ankles until she was stretched wide on her back. He went to a cabinet and withdrew the same apparatus that he had sent to her in England.

He placed the cups over Stephanie's breasts and then parted her pussy lips and peeled back her clitoral hood before placing the tube over her clit. He attached the hoses to the pump and switched it on, telling Stephanie that he would be back in 1 hour. Her room was carefully monitored at all times and he had a link to his phone so that he could keep an eye on her to make sure she wasn't unduly stressed.

Bound in place, Stephanie lay still as her breasts and clit started to throb from the effects of the vacuum pump. There was something quite soporific, however, about the constant pull and release of the pump and she found herself drifting in a semi-conscious state, slightly detached from reality.

The admissions she had made this morning were running through her mind, as were the words of her Master. She appreciated the time he was taking to reassure her on her journey towards the goal he had set for her. She made herself examine each hurtful experience she had suffered, measuring it against the faith and belief in her that her Master, Mistress C and Alexandra had in her.

Looking at things from a distance, she finally saw the bullying for what it was, an attempt to belittle her and bring her down on the part of others who themselves felt inadequate. It was as if a bright light suddenly shone down, illuminating the truth. She had nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of. She had achieved a career that she was happy in, had gained independence from her mother and now, she was receiving the attention of a man who just a couple of weeks earlier, she would not have dreamed would notice her!

Ok, that attention was also of a type that she had never dreamed of. Who could have known that the club turning out to be something unexpected and a chance comment overhead, would lead to such an immense change in her life!

Her mind was still throwing up reasons why she should not be doing what she was doing, that she should not have agreed so swiftly to what her Master had offered, but her body knew differently. Never had she experienced such depths of feeling or sensation and deep down in the core of her being, there was a feeling of contentment, of rightness about the decision she had made and the situation she was in. She knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that this man, her Master, would protect and care for her, guiding her towards a fulfilment that she had never even known existed!

She was so lost in her thoughts that she never heard her bedroom door open or the approaching footsteps of David. She was brought back to reality as she felt his hands removing the cups from her now tender breasts. He swept his fingers lightly over her nipples, which responded immediately, eliciting a moan from Stephanie. Next, he removed the tube from her clit and again lightly rubbed his fingers over the sensitive nub. This time she groaned as her hypersensitive clit reacted immediately, causing her body to shudder.

David removed his fingers. He did not want her overstimulated for this next session! Taking care not to stimulate her further, he withdrew the butt plug and placed it in the bathroom, ready for cleaning. When he returned to the bed, he detached the cuffs from the restraints and helped Stephanie to sit upright.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers