Flight to Submission Ch. 12

Story Info
Stephanie's Training takes new and unexpected directions.
8.9k words
4.56
23.9k
11

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

David held Stephanie closely against him, reassuring her with his strong arms around her, one hand gently stroking her hair as he allowed her to cry herself out. He knew only too well that she needed this release from the intensity of sensations and feelings she had just experienced! When the jagged sobbing finally died away, he put a gentle finger under her chin and with soft lips, kissed her tears away. She clung to him as a drowning woman would cling to a rock, her hands twisting in the soft fabric of his shirt. Almost instinctively, she lifted her lips towards him and was rewarded when he dropped the lightest of kisses onto her mouth, his lips brushing hers with a feather-light touch.

"You did very well, my sub," he told her softly, his voice a caress, a soothing balm to her raw emotional state. "I am so very proud of you!"

Stephanie looked up at him through reddened eyes, her expression wondering.

"What you just experienced is what you are truly capable of when you submit completely to your Master, when you obey without any hesitation or qualification, when you allow your body to be heard!" David told her warmly. "This ecstasy can be yours from this moment onwards if you remember to always put your trust in your Master. Remember your mantra, Stephanie. Obedience is pleasure! Keep that mantra uppermost in your mind at all times and you will, in time, surpass even the experience you have had tonight!"

Stephanie's mouth fell open in amazement. She could not believe that she could experience anything that would surpass what she had been through this evening. David laughed gently as he took in her stunned expression.

"Trust me, trust your Master," he said smiling. "Remember, I told you that I felt you had the potential for greatness. If I had been having any doubts about that whatsoever, you have amply proved how right I was tonight!"

He held her away from him and rose to his feet. Looking down at her, his eyes took in her dishevelled state, her eyes red and puffy from crying, her skin still flushed from her earlier exertions, her hair in disarray.

"We need to get you freshened up," David told her.

He once more clipped her leash to her collar and assisted her to rise from the bed before leading her back to her bedroom. There he put her through all three of her required positions and was pleased to see that despite her obvious exhaustion, she moved easily into each one, maintaining each position with perfect precision. She was learning her lessons very quickly and David was impressed. She was indeed a natural submissive! When she was once again standing in Position 1, David left her and walked into the bathroom where he proceeded to run her a hot, deep bath. He added Neroli, Ylang Ylang and lemon essential oils to the hot water to help soothe away the stresses of the intensely emotional and physical session Stephanie had just undergone. He was very well aware that she would need to be very carefully monitored for the rest of the evening to ensure she did not descend into an equally intense low in the aftermath of that session! The punishment session that she was expecting would not take place tonight, there was too much risk of a negative impact. Instead, David had arranged for a session that would engage and hopefully stimulate her mind in a completely different direction.

When the bath was full, he led Stephanie from the bedroom, removing her cuffs, collar and butt plug before assisting her into the hot water. He stayed with her as she let herself soak and relax, carefully ensuring that she did not fall asleep as her eyes drifted closed!

Stephanie revelled in the hot water, letting its warmth invade limbs that had endured the stresses and strains of the day's events. As steam arose around her face, she let her consciousness drift, dimly aware of her Master sitting beside the bath as he watched over her. She tried to let her mind go blank but her body was still consumed with the sensations she had experienced. She felt a curious disappointment, as if she was now missing something. Little did she realise that now her body had experienced true, complete fulfilment, she would begin to crave that fulfilment on an increasingly more frequent basis!

David let her soak for as long as possible before a glance at his watch told him they were running the risk of running late on their schedule. He gently dipped a hand into the still hot water and ran his thumb lightly over Stephanie's nipple, the action eliciting a seductive moan from her parted lips as she opened drowsy eyes. She had no idea of how sensual she looked at that moment and it was all David could do to resist dragging her out of the bath and taking her hard and fast on the bathroom floor!

"Come on sub," he said with a smile in his voice. "No more time for lounging around. You have work to do!"

Still wrapped in sleepy lassitude, Stephanie pouted prettily but rose out of the bath with the assistance of her Master, the water sheeting off her slim body. As David wrapped her in a soft towel, he could just see the faint marks of the cane Mistress C had used on her earlier and made a note to smooth more cream into those welts to ensure her skin was not marred in any way. He ordered Stephanie to assume Position 1 and proceeded to pat her dry, his hands lingering over her breasts and between her legs in a way that had her once again moaning softly in desire. She found herself craving her Master's touch with an intensity that surprised her. Never before had anyone had such an effect upon either her mind or her body! She almost swayed closer to him as he moved away before remembering that she was, at all times, to remain in the position commanded. Although she found it incredibly hard, she maintained position as she heard his footsteps echo through the bathroom.

She almost gasped when she felt coolness spread across her shoulders and ass, as David massaged cream into the welts she had sustained that morning from Mistress C's cane. A slight tingling occurred in the places where the cream had been applied that reminded her of the bite of the cane whenever she had failed to maintain the posture that Mistress C demanded. David knew very well what the effect of the cream would be. It was especially formulated to intensify sensation whilst at the same time ensure that no permanent marks would ensue from any punishment given! After all, the purpose of punishment was to ensure that lessons were learned thoroughly. It would lessen the effect if the pain was to be removed too soon!

He once again secured Stephanie's collar around her throat before attaching the leash and leading her to the bedroom. Once there, he had her again assume Position 1 as he moved to the chest of drawers and withdrew corset, stockings and a pair of soft leather cuffs before returning to the bed. He secured the cuffs around Stephanie's wrists and then he again had her brace herself against the bed post as he wrapped the corset around her waist and firmly tightened it, again using the special tool to ensure that the laces were as tight as they could go. As Stephanie turned around to put on her stockings, David admired the shape the beautiful purple and black corset had given her. Her creamy breasts rose above the upper shelf of the corset, supported and displayed to perfection, the deep rose of her aureoles standing out clearly against her pale skin and the dark fabric of the corset. Her waist, already slim, was now even more so, making the flare of her body to her hips even more pronounced. The effect was incredibly sexy, a true hour glass figure!

With a little effort, Stephanie managed to smooth the black, lace top stockings up her legs and attach them to the built in suspenders of the corset. She took a great deal of care with this operation as the stockings were so sheer and she was worried she would tear them if she was anything other than gentle as she smoothed them up her legs. Once they were in place, David brought over the same shoes she had worn to the morning session with Mistress C and as Stephanie once again stepped into them, he locked them around her ankles. She pressed her lips together as the high heels once again placed a strain on her legs and pressure on the balls of her feet, but knew better than to make a complaint. Her visit to the shoe shop in London had shown her that this was the height of heel she would need to be accustomed to wear, indeed she realised that at least 2 pairs of the shoes that had been ordered for her were at least an inch higher than those she wore now!

At a gesture from her Master, Stephanie glided over to the dressing table. She used a gentle cleanser before applying moisturiser to her face. The hot bath had helped to ease the stress of her body and her eyes had lost their puffiness and were once again clear and lucent. She applied a light foundation before reaching for the rest of the cosmetics. Her hand arrested in mid-air as David's voice interrupted her.

"As it is the evening, you may use a slightly heavier look," he said, "but bear in mind that you are my sub and as such are always a reflection upon your Master!"

Stephanie nodded and once again reached for the cosmetics. This time she chose a slightly heavier mascara, applying 2 coats in total and ensuring each lash was separate from the others, ensuring a wide-eyed look. She selected a dark silver powder for her lids, shading it to a deep, smoky purple in the outer corners. Black kohl lined her upper and lower lids and she selected a deep plum colour for her lips. She finished off with a very light dusting of blush across her cheekbones and set everything with a light powder.

The vision that looked back from her mirror was incredible. The whole look, while sophisticated, had a sultry, sensual feel and was far removed from anything Stephanie would ever have dared to display before she had met her Master! David came up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders, squeezing gently to express his approval.

"Very good, my sub," he said. "Exactly the look I wished to see on you!"

Stephanie glowed with pleasure at his words. Her mind craved his approval in the same way that her body craved the pleasure he gave her and with equal intensity! There was no longer the slightest trace of doubt in her mind. She had found her place. She was a submissive. She realised that she was happier under her Master's control than she had ever been in her entire life and if she had to endure some pain and discomfort along the way, then she was happy to do so, knowing the incredible rewards that resulted from her obedience and submission to his will.

Once again David clipped the leash to Stephanie's collar and led her from the bedroom into the dining room. Walking to the dining table, he removed her leash before ordering her to assume Position 1. He had intended that for this first supper, Sue and Kristy would have been absent, but Stephanie had made so much progress throughout the day, that he felt he might be able to move up her timetable and have her interact with both another sub and a Mistress. He did, however want to make sure.

"Stephanie," he said gently. "I have already told you that I am engaged to be married. My fiancée is Sue and she is a Mistress in her own right. She has a submissive called Kristy. Are you comfortable with their presence this evening or do you require more time to adjust? You will be meeting both of them tomorrow in any case but if you feel you have undergone too much already today, you may of course tell me. Think carefully about your answer. Just because Sue is my fiancée does not mean that you can act with any less respect towards me or her as you would usually do!"

Stephanie thought hard about what her Master had asked. She was a little nervous about meeting the two women but realised that she had already undergone a yoga session completely naked and her deportment session with Mistress C clad in no more than she was currently wearing. She very much appreciated the fact that her Master had taken her feelings into consideration and came to her decision.

"It would be wrong of me to deny you the company of your fiancée, Master," she said. "I will be very happy to meet both your fiancée and her submissive."

"Good girl!" David said approvingly. "You will address my fiancée as Mistress S. Her submissive is called Kristy and if you have any concerns over what to do this evening when serving, you may ask her... quietly and briefly. There must be no extraneous chatter between the two of you. I expect you to conduct yourself with grace and decorum at all times. When your duties are finished, you will take your place quietly by my chair in Position 2. Are you clear on all of this?"

"Yes Master," Stephanie replied.

Now the decision had been made, she was wildly curious to see exactly what type of woman had managed to win the heart of the elegant, self-contained man who was now her Master! She remained in position as her Master walked out of the dining room. Out of her sight, he made his way to the library where Sue and Kristy were waiting. Sue was sitting in one of the comfortable armchairs, with Kristy kneeling patiently at her feet, her golden collar glistening in the low lighting.

"Stephanie's training has come along better than I had hoped," David told Sue. "I am therefore, my dear, very happy to invite you to dine with me this evening," he said, dropping a sensual, lingering kiss on her palm before drawing her to her feet and giving her a more passionate kiss on the lips.

Kristy maintained her submissive pose as they enjoyed each other, now fully acclimated and happy in her role. Thanks to David, her private law firm in the Keys was extremely successful and her new found civility and consideration for others had resulted in a large and prestigious client list. She was now moving among the most powerful people in the islands but rather than letting her success go to her head, she instead used her considerable skills and formidable intellect to the benefit of others. The result was that she now commanded almost as much respect as David and her Mistress and was powerful in her own right. She had found the happiest of mediums. A vocation that she loved and excelled in combined with a personal life in which she knew her place and was happy and cared for with all responsibilities removed.

A tug on her leash indicated that her Mistress was ready to move into the dining room and Kristy followed on all fours. As she had been expecting a casual evening, Sue had instructed Kristy to wear a corset but no stockings or shoes. Kristy was tall enough already without the 5" heels adding extra height.

Stephanie's eyes widened as her Master opened the door and ushered through the most stunning pair of women she had ever seen.

Mistress S was clad in the most sumptuous gown of dark emerald silk, the colour contrasting beautifully with her dark red hair. She walked with a calm assurance, her eyes clear and steady, taking in her fiancée's new sub for the first time. She liked what she saw. The girl was slim, with delicate features that had been enhanced by the cosmetics she had used. The severe corset, black stockings and high heels shoes showed off her body to perfection. There were traces of softness still about her but the regimen of yoga and exercise that David had planned for her would soon ensure that her body would be as toned and supple as Kristy's, ready for the vigour of a submissive's life. She did not have the handsome, strong features that Kristy had but her beauty was subtle and likely to last for much longer. There were still faint traces of apology in the way she held herself but having heard the whole story from David whilst Stephanie had been in the yoga session, she was confident that he would be able to remove them completely, replacing them with a sense of self-worth and belonging.

Stephanie's eyes widened even further as she saw the woman crawling along behind Mistress S. Her long blonde hair was done in a tight braid that started high on top of her head. Her long, tanned limbs were smooth and toned and Stephanie could tell by the length of her body that she was tall. Her mind instantly likened her to the image she had of what a Valkyrie should be! She couldn't believe that such a striking looking woman could so meekly crawl behind another as if it was the most natural thing in the world! Then she noticed that Kristy too was wearing a twisted gold choker, above which was a soft leather collar similar to her own, to which was attached the leather leash that the red-headed woman was holding.

Sue walked up and stood before Stephanie, deliberately making an overt inspection of her, although she didn't touch her, not wishing to push Stephanie's boundaries too far too soon. Eventually, she looked directly at the young sub and spoke in her cool, calm voice.

"So you are David's new sub," she said. "Your Master has told me a lot about you and how he hopes you will be one of the best he has trained. Now that I have seen you, I believe he is not wrong in those hopes, but you will have to work hard to meet his expectations. Are you capable of putting in this hard work, sub?" she asked. "Are you willing to repay the time and effort your Master is putting in to your training?"

Sue knew the answer before Stephanie spoke. It was written clearly in her expression!

"Yes Mistress S, I will work as hard as I can to repay my Master's faith in me!" Stephanie replied fervently.

Sue nodded in satisfaction. Whilst she was now happy with Kristy's attitude and submission, David had undergone a very trying and stressful time in leading her to her ultimate truth. Kristy had been brash, wilful, aggressive and extremely close-minded when she had been introduced, albeit unwillingly, to the Lifestyle. Stephanie seemed to be the complete opposite, eager and willing to learn everything she could as fast as she could. In fact, Sue would counsel David later when they were alone as there was a very real possibility that if he was not careful, Stephanie would fixate on him, which would destroy the plans he had for her!

A tug on her collar brought Kristy to her feet. With Stephanie in 5" heels, the two subs were almost equal in height. They made a nice contrast to each other. Although both were slim, Kristy was tall, blonde and athletic whilst Stephanie was slim, dark and petite. At a gesture from her Mistress, Kristy moved to stand beside Stephanie, awaiting further orders. She too was corseted, but hers was of soft, black leather and like Stephanie, her large breasts were supported and displayed by the corset whilst her pussy was bare and exposed.

David moved to stand beside Sue and directed his attention towards Stephanie.

"You will be using a new position whilst serving tonight, sub" he advised. "It is a variation on Position 2. The command will be 'Kneel'. When you are given this command, you will kneel in t same way as in Position 2, with your knees spread wide, but you will place your hands behind your lower back, hands clasped together."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood.

"The reason for this is that whilst in a dining situation, Position 2 is not practical," David went on to explain.

Again, Stephanie nodded her understanding. Indeed, she had felt awkward at breakfast kneeling at her Master's side but with her hands placed behind her head. She had been constantly worried that her elbows would knock into him, disturbing his dining.

"Kristy, you will be serving your Mistress, Stephanie, you will serve me," David continued. "As usual, I expect the very highest standards from both of you. Kristy, you already know the penalties for poor performance and are experienced enough by now that no excuses will be accepted. Stephanie, if necessary, watch Kristy and take your cues from her. I will not tolerate carelessness from you either. I have a very important dinner coming up at the end of the week, at which you will serve, and I expect that by then you will be accomplished enough not to embarrass me."

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers