Flight to Tomar Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

We were shaking my bunk and it was squeaking on each thrust into her. I worked up a sweat, fucking her in her asshole and she was begging for more and more.

"Oh God... I'M CUMMING. YESSSS. I'M CUMMING WITH YOUR HUGE COCK UP MY ASSHOLE JIM. FUCK MY ASSHOLE JIM. I LOVE IT BACK THERE. YESSSS. YESSSS."

She came and came. I was afraid for a moment that she was having some kind of seizure or something, but I soon recognized a woman in the depths of a passionate orgasm the likes of which I'd never seen before.

I thrust in deep and started to cum myself as I felt juices squirting onto my legs and down onto my bunk. She actually squirted in her largest orgasm to this point. As I calmed down, she fell forward onto her stomach, my cock pulling from her tightness. I fell next to her and soon we both slept, cuddled up together in our wet spot.

I woke to something warm and wet surrounding my cock. I opened my eyes slightly, looking down and saw Kelly with a wash pad in hand, cleaning my shaft. The look in her eyes, not knowing I was awake and watching her, was priceless.

She was like a child with a new toy. She would wipe here and there, and then hold my cock this way and that, just taking in every angle she could, as if to memorize how it looked. Her lips were wet with the action of her tongue coming out and licking them rather often. I saw desire and need in her facial features, her eyes showing it most of all.

Intensely as she was staring at my cock it took her a few moments to realize I was awake and watching her. When she saw me, she blushed a deep and pleasing red.

"I'm sorry. I've never really gotten a good look at it, and it just fascinates me. It's so soft, yet can get so hard. It changes length and size as it hardens. I remember how it felt last night, buried in my pussy and ass too. I love it. I really do. I want this more and more each time I think about it. Real sex is real good."

"Not to be a smart ass, but I told you it could be in the right circumstances."

"I'm a believer now, that's for sure. So... can we do it again?"

My cock went rock hard hearing her ask that.

"Of course. We have several hours left to go yet."

"Good. I want to suck you off. I like the taste of you when you shoot off. After I suck you off I want to get on top of you and fuck you hard and fast. After that, I want you to fuck my ass again. Then, if you're still able to, I want you to fuck me slow and gentle, like making love. Does that sound good?"

"I only hope we have enough time to do all of that."

"I think we will. I want you to cum when we're making love slow and gentle, and when I'm sucking you off. Otherwise, I want you to just be hard and fucking me the rest of it. If you feel that you're going to shoot off, I want you to stop and only start after you calm down. That way I think you'll make it all the way to soft and gentle."

"Sounds like a plan to me. What about that 'making love' part though? What are you thinking about when you say 'making love'?"

"Uh... It's what your training manuals talk about. They called it making love. Another name for having sex, that's all. Right?"

"Well, not really. A married couple will make love. I think what we're doing is more like fucking or just having sex. Making love requires emotions and stuff like that."

"Yeah, I suppose, but I want to make love with you after we do the rest... okay?"

She pushed me onto my back and started to lick and suck my cock. It didn't take her very long and I gave her the first dose of sperm for the morning. After I shot off into her mouth and she swallowed every drop, she sucked me back to hardness.

Climbing onto me, she put my cock in her pussy and started bouncing up and down; fucking me hard and fast, just as she'd said she would. I loved watching her breasts bouncing with her body, swaying to and fro too. She came hard, and fast that way. After I got close again, she moved off and rolled over onto her back moving back up on top of my body.

Her fingers had lube on them and she lubed me up gently yet in a hurry. She broke away from me for a bit and squirmed around, as I realized she was lubing up her rear passage too.

Sliding up onto me she put my cock on her tight rosebud, and slowly took me in back there. I put my hands around her body and caressed her breasts as she rolled her hips up and down, fucking her ass with my cock.

I moved a hand down to her pussy and began to finger fuck her as she took my cock all the way into her asshole. She started to shake and moan, and pretty soon I was rewarded with the unmistakable feeling of her cumming on my cock buried in her ass.

I was close to shooting off, and wanting to do what she'd wanted to do, I knew I'd have to pull out soon. I was able to just barely manage to let her cum one more time before I needed to pull out.

Kelly washed my cock lovingly and gently, taking it into her mouth once it was clean again. As she sucked me she moved her body around until I was able to finger her pussy and asshole. Not enough for me to get my face near her, but just enough to finger her.

After a bit, she moved up alongside me and hugged me tightly.

"Now we make love soft and gentle. I want to do this side by side, if we can."

"Okay, throw your leg up and over mine... yeah, like that. Now I'll move a bit like this and... uhhh...yeah...wow, you're so tight Kelly. Really, you are."

"You're not exactly little you know, lover."

I was in her and she started to kiss me. We kissed and hugged as my cock slowly drove in and out in a steady, gentle motion. I could feel her nipples, hard and hot, poking my chest as she moaned into my mouth. She started to cum once again and as she did I felt her pussy milking my shaft. It was too much for me and I went off deep inside her.

Afterwards she continued to hold me, kissing me all over my face and neck.

"Thank you so much Jim. I'm so sorry I thought like I did and said what I said before. You didn't deserve that kind of attitude and you've opened my eyes to just how good real sex can be and really is. I'll want to do this again and again. With you."

"You couldn't have known. I could have been a bit more... well, nicer about it all. I'm sorry too."

"SO, you're going to keep the schedule for the rest of them now?"

"Yeah. As long as they're like you, I will."

"What if they're better than me Jim? Will you want me again if any of them... or God forbid, all of them are better than me?"

She sounded like she was becoming possessive of me all the sudden and I wasn't so sure the others wouldn't do the same. I made a deal with myself to talk to the Captain about this 'love' and 'feelings' thing before things got out of hand.

"Somehow I doubt that will be an issue Kelly. You're pretty responsive. Besides, you're my first onboard this tub. That makes you very special."

It must have been the right thing to say since she sucked my tongue deeply into her mouth as she hugged me tighter yet. I could see that she was discovering feelings for me and I wasn't sure if I liked that or wanted that to happen either. I'd gotten used to being alone and this was all upsetting to me.

That morning, at breakfast, the other women could hardly look me in the eye. Kelly sat close to me, and once in a while she'd kiss my cheek or caress me with her hands. It was unnerving, yet a pleasant feeling too.

I felt better than I thought I would, and wasn't tired either. Mia did a 'system check' on me while I sat at the dining table, and afterwards she cleared me health wise. I noticed that Mia didn't do a 'system check' on Kelly. That made me curious.

Mia announced my health to the rest of the crew in her imitable way.

"Crewman Taylor, James. Body functions 100 percent. Heart rate slightly elevated. Blood pressure normal. Taylor, James fit for active duty."

I heard murmurs from the others as Mia pretty much told them that I was ready to go for the next in line. Evidently Mia held some kind of precedence with all of the women on board now.

Captain James walked up to the table where only Kelly and I were sitting. Everybody else seemed to want to sit elsewhere today.

"So Mech Tech Taylor, are things okay for you this morning?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Crewman Kelly, was the experience acceptable for you?"

"Oh yes Ma'am. Above and beyond acceptable. Jim was... I mean Mech Tech Taylor was perfect. Better than perfect... he's..."

"It was good for both of us is what she's trying to say Ma'am."

I cut in because Kelly had gone all doe eyed and never even glanced at the Captain while she raved about our 'experience'. I could see the Captain had an unsettled look in her eyes and thought that perhaps Kelly's response seemed to be unprofessional to her somehow.

"So, will you want the next scheduled crew tonight or do you need more rest? I think we all heard your efforts over the last twelve hours. You must be tired."

"Actually Ma'am, I feel great. Just what Mia ordered perhaps?"

Captain James looked over at the table where the rest of the crew was sitting. They'd gone quiet on her questions to me and Kelly.

"Who's next in line?"

"That's me Captain. I think I'm next on the list."

Jennifer's voice sounded different to me for some reason. She almost sounded subdued, and for her, with her straightforward way of not beating around the bush, it was a far different Jennifer than I ever expected to hear.

I saw the others give her different kinds of looks as she looked everywhere but at me. Shy wasn't in her I'd always thought. Looking at her now, I realized that I'd been wrong. She had tons of shyness inside her.

It hit me all the sudden. The others heard Kelly and I all through the last sleep cycle. They'd heard Kelly enjoying our real sex. Now, they knew that real sex could be a good experience, in spite of all the rhetoric that had been crammed into their heads all these years. They were afraid!

They'd seen a new and far different Kelly this morning. She'd gone from almost aloof towards men and especially me, to wanting to almost sit in my lap and fondle me now. This new Kelly must have shocked them to their core. She'd been the one with the biggest issue about VR Bots and real sex, yet here she was, all over me today.

The Captain saw that about the same time I did. Her concerned look at the others spoke volumes.

"Crew, we need to talk. Everybody over here... now."

They came over, though I noticed that there was almost a rush to grab seats as far away from Kelly and I as they could. Eventually one of them had to sit on either side of us, and the looks they shot at the others weren't very nice. It was like Kelly and I had become repulsive to them.

The Captain waited until we all settled in and then she started.

"Last sleep cycle you all heard Jim and Kelly having real sex. I can see in the cold light of today that you've all had second thoughts about real sex, with the exception of Kelly, who seems to have adapted very well. I know that real sex isn't something you were taught to enjoy or even to want to try to enjoy. With the VR systems down, we're relegated to using alternative methods. If any of you feels that real sex is too much or a step too far, you may remove yourselves from the list now."

There was a knowing silence in the mess hall.

"So, none of you object to the schedule and using real sex?"

Quiet acceptance came out.

"No Ma'am."

After each crew member had answered the Captains question, she continued.

"As Captain of this ship I know that certain things happen. I know that pressure from the incident of a few weeks ago has created issues that we've never thought about before. In trying times like this it's sometimes hard to forget or put aside a lifetime of 'education' like VR machine versus real sex. I understand, as does Mech Tech Taylor, that not all of you may desire real sex. He has stated most emphatically to me that he isn't a rapist nor will he allow anyone to have real sex without their full and complete cooperation. I'm now going to ask you to each think about your needs and what your expectations are or will be. Sharing with someone else in the physical sense can be traumatic. If any of you, at the last moment feel that you can't continue with the planned real sex, please know that the rest of us will not look down on you."

I felt an ease of tension. Looking around at each person sitting at the table I saw them glance at me with looks that spoke of fear of the unknown. Having heard Kelly and I over the last twelve hours as they did must have caused some of those fears to surface.

"Now, for those of you who may have real sex, I want you to know that nobody outside of this ship will ever know about it. There will be no Class Seven for anyone that participates in real sex. As your Captain, I've made arrangements to cover that. As of eighteen hours ago, you've all married Mech Tech Taylor. It was a group ceremony and under the rule, acceptable. This allows real sex without interference from the rule. Just so you know I too married Mech Tech Taylor as did your First Officer. We're all in this together."

The speech from the Captain seemed to lighten things up a bit; although finding out that one has married a group of wives was certainly a surprise to this groom!

"Mech Tech Taylor, do you require rest?"

"No Ma'am. Mia checked me out and I'm in great shape. I do have some things to do in the engine room so I'd like to report for duty."

"You've been on duty for the last twenty four hours Taylor. According to the records at least so, it's up to you whether you report for duty or not."

"I had my sleep cycle though."

I was confused.

"No, you didn't. I've put any sleep cycle you share with other crew as duty time. I told you I'd see that you were taken care of and I'm keeping my word."

"That isn't necessary Captain. It's also not fair to the rest of the crew..."

"Jim, please... you're going above and beyond in your duty to the ship and to the crew. Allow me this one thing please."

Everyone was staring at the Captain now. She'd used my first name, whether she realized it or not. This was a whole new area in the realm of ship order. The Captain looked around, realizing what she'd said and made a decision. We all saw it when she did it too.

"I've decided to change rule. From now on, as long as the proper respect keeps in place, we can go on a first name basis at all times. We've found ourselves in unexplored space, with little chance of return to our homes. As such I feel that the strict order of rule about names is too much to cope with, along with everything else that's happened. I'm still the Captain and Thelma is still the First Officer, but we're relaxing the rules for now. IF it appears that things are working out, we'll leave the rank rule in limbo. It's necessary since the First Officer and I will both be on the schedule and as such, the fraternization rule has to be suspended as well. Since they're both in the same section, it was easier for me to suspend the whole section rather than list each rule one at a time."

The silence after this announcement was staggering. The Captain had suspended a whole Section? The bad part of this was my safety in rule was in that section too. She'd managed to unwittingly side swipe my only recourse in the event things didn't work out.

After some thought, I realized she hadn't unwittingly done this... she must have figured out that I would use those same rules in case I needed to. Now, for all practical purposes, those rules were gone.

I went to the maintenance section and began systems analysis on the engines. Jennifer came in a bit after I was into the scan.

"I didn't realize the can of worms I was opening up when I told the Captain my idea Jim. I apologize."

"Not your fault Jennifer. I believe the Captain was already ahead of all of us. She had to know that with the VR systems down there'd be issues and she had to have already had a plan in place for such an incident."

"Suspending whole sections of rule though? Damn."

"That particular section covered my only safety in case this real sex thing doesn't work out. Now I don't have that. She knew. I'm sure of it. She's been way ahead of me all the time anyway. She knew I served on the Minx Six, matter of fact, she requested me on the crew because of the Minx Six."

"What? She knew you served on the Minx Six?"

"Yeah. Her Uncle was the Captain of the Minx Six."

"She knows more about you than you though, huh?"

"Yeah. It's kind of disconcerting, you know?"

"Well, she knew more about all of us than any of us realized. She really did her homework when she chose this crew."

"So, are you going to be okay with tonight then?"

Her blush told me more than I needed to know.

"I hope so. Are you sure you're up to it? We all heard Kelly last night and this morning... you should be worn out."

"Strangely enough, I felt great this morning, and even right now I have all sorts of energy."

"Then, I guess we'll see how I do tonight. I won't lie and say I've been looking forward to it, but if Kelly's response last night is any indication, I may change my mind... a lot."

"I'll say that I'm surprised that you're not all over this. Considering how you were acting the other day when you started all of it, I figured you'd be the one crew member hot to try this out."

Her blushing was attractive. I'd never managed to get her to blush before, well, not like this at any rate.

"I think my hormones were talking then. After giving it some thought and knowing about what could happen when or if we are rescued, Class Seven sounds foreboding."

"Class Seven is out of the picture since the Captain saw fit to marry me off to all of you. That won't be an issue now. I will say this too, not trying to rain on any parades around here, but rescue isn't going to happen. We've gone far beyond the rescue zone. Light years beyond that point now."

"I know. I keep hope though. At some point I realize we're going to have to accept that we're alone out here, but for now I'm keeping hope."

"That's not a bad thing Jennifer. I'm keeping hope too."

The rest of the shift went quickly. I was looking forward to being with Jennifer. She was the youngest crew on ship and she was a type of woman that I'd always dreamed of being with, but figured I'd never get a shot at.

Amazing how circumstance can change in the blink of an eye.

As we ate at dinner, I had a table full of women talking and joking with me. Even the Captain and First Officer were sitting in with us. Kelly was bombarded with tons of questions about what we'd done the sleep cycle before. I was hit with 'ooohs and aaaahhhhs' over some of the things we'd done.

Kelly was sitting beside me on one side and Jennifer was on my other. When Kelly began to stroke my thigh through my body suit, Jennifer gasped... and then she started to do the same thing on my other thigh.

The other crewmembers actually moved to see why I'd suddenly gotten a shocked look on my face.

"Oh my God...they're touching him on his thighs. Their hands are almost in his crotch."

Everyone stood or bent to see what Kelly and Jennifer were doing. Jennifer stopped moving her hand momentarily but resumed once she saw that nobody was going to yell out about rule being violated. I saw a sly smile on Kelly's face as she glanced around us.

"Well girls, I can tell you that Jim is a far better lover than the Bots ever have been. You've not lived until he licks you down there. I mean it. You're all in for a treat."

All the crew blushed, even the Captain and First Officer. Jennifer wasn't though. Instead she was staring at my crotch and licking her lips. It was then that I realized I'd gotten hard as steel. In my body suit, well, as much as it revealed on the women, it did that and a bit more on men. Let's just say that Jennifer had a real good idea of what was going to be inside her body later on this night.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers