Fling Maybe?

Story Info
Monette and Greg start a fling.
3.8k words
4.72
40.1k
88

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our last full day in Chicago and the sun had just barely peeked over the horizon. After all the extravagant parties and charity events, I just wanted to explore the city. Greg promised to show me his city, but now he was snoring away on his back with his forearm thrown over his head. His other arm was loose around my shoulders as I laid on his chest with my leg thrown over his. This big king-sized bed and we slept on half of it. Surprisingly his snoring didn't annoy me; It was kind of cute and soothing. A sound that I could get used to lying next to.

Fuck! What is wrong with me? Shit was getting way too comfortable.

And immediately I was uncomfortable. I had to put a little distance between us physically. I tried my best to untangle myself without disturbing him. I thought I made it free until I felt him tug on my right hand.

"Where are you going?" His voice was scratchy and sleepy.

I turned to look at him. His eyes were still closed.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Make sure you come back to me."

My breath got caught in my chest. "I will." I nearly whispered.

He let go of my hand. I slid from the bed.

After relieving myself, I found myself staring in the mirror as I washed my hands. I was glowing and my skin was clearer than it's ever been. I looked relaxed. It must be my hormones. I have been taking a brand-new birth control. Okay let's be honest it's probably all the fucking I've been doing lately. I laughed at myself. Good loving' has a way of changing your disposition.

The summer was winding up and in eight short days I will be in Dubai for a whole year. Away from everyone and everything I know and love. Ending this fling. Why am I sad about it? I splashed water on my face.

Last night I had gotten tipsy with his friends at the bar. They were cool. The stories they told me about the young Gregory O'Brien had me falling out my seat. It was great seeing Greg so carefree and loose. He was relaxed. He was quite silly and hilarious. I don't remember much after getting into an Uber and heading back to the hotel. Greg must have helped me out of my clothes and put one of his t-shirts on me. He also saved my hair from being a frizzy mess by putting my satin bonnet on.

That made me smile. He's so sweet and thoughtful. A true gentleman.

I brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower.

Greg was still asleep, but now he was on his stomach. I sat on the edge of the bed in the thick white cotton robe the hotel provided and put on my favorite body cream, Coconut Passion.

I felt the bed shift. I looked and he had stood up and and stretched his massive, long body. He only wore a pair of black briefs, so I watched as every muscle flexed. I inadvertently licked my lips. It had be a sin to have a body so perfectly proportioned. Goodness gracious he has turned me into a hyper sexual nymph. I never wanted or craved sex this much with anyone else. Not even my ex-husband could have me wet without saying or doing anything.

"Morning sweets." He said, breaking me out of my naughty thoughts.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I did until you took your warmth away. It was kind of hard to get comfortable again."

Why did he say shit like that?! Like I'm his woman or something. Making me blush like some silly school girl. Why did his words have such an effect on me?

I smiled up at him, "I'm sorry." I offered.

"No worries. I guess it's time to get our day started if we want to get to all the sights." He swaggered over to me and kissed my forehead. He lingered for a minute. He sniffed a couple times. I looked up at him and he gave me a goofy smile.

"What?"

"You smell delightful."

I chuckled, "Thanks."

He went into the bathroom. Moments later I heard the toilet flush and the sink run. Greg's body filled the door frame as I finished putting lotion on my feet.

I watched him as he walked over and dropped to his knees before me. He didn't say a word as his large hands traveled up my calves to my inner thighs. I gasped at the roughness of his hands contrasting with smoothness of my flesh. He wore a serious expression.

"What...what are you doing?"

"Lean back." was his command and I complied.

He pushed the robe up around my waist. His hands where back between my thighs spreading them wide. Cool air from the AC kissed the wetness that gathered at the apex of my thighs. I shuddered.

"I knew it. I knew I smelled your wet, aroused pussy when I kissed your forehead." He blew warm across my heated sex.

I moaned. That's why he was being weird. Horny freak.

He inhaled deeply groaning loudly. He leaned in and sunk his tongue in my wet folds.

"Oh fuck." My back arched I reached down and ran my fingers through his red locks. He rubbed his entire face into me. His beard causing small tingles in my flesh.

With quick flicks of his tongue I could feel myself getting even wetter. He slurped so loudly and lewdly that I giggled a little. He looked up at me and smiled face sticky with my juices.

"Do I make you laugh?" I nodded my head, words lost on my lips. His tongue fluttered just barely touching my clit.

My eyes snapped shut. I raised my hips to get closer to try and get him to press a little harder. He sucked my clit between his lips.

"God you're so good at that." I moaned gripping the sheets.

Greg tested my flexibility by pushing my legs up and back. I hooked my arms around my knees and pulled them back further. His eyes damn near popped out his head.

"Stay just like that." He dove back in tongue first. His tongue was everywhere at once. I gasped when he slid two fingers inside me.

I rocked my hips to get his fingers deeper, but he slapped my inner thigh. The sting causing even more wetness to surface.

"Stop fucking moving. I got this. I know how to get your pussy to cum for me." His voice boomed. It both shocked me and turned me the hell on. Who was this animal between my legs?

I whimpered, "Okay you jerk." I submitted fully to the pleasure he was intent on giving me.

That shit must have drove him crazy because his slow-moving fingers were now pumping in and out of me rapidly stabbing the hell out my g-spot. His mouth was sealed over my clit, alternating between sucking it and laving it with his tongue.

I tried my best not to disobey him by moving, but it was all too much. I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I dropped my right leg and it landed on his shoulder. He shoved it back up and went to town on my clit.

I was shaking all over. Goosebumps prickled my skin. My toes curled. I was losing my mind. I couldn't take it anymore.

I was coming so hard. Harder than I ever had.

"Oh fuck. Greggy oh fuck. I can't hold it baby." I screamed coming all over his face and the sheets. I nearly lost consciousness. I saw stars behind my eyelids. Faintly I heard his moans as he continued to lick gently at my sensitive clit. The sounds I made were foreign to my ears. I dropped my legs and used the little strength I had to push his head away, but he snatched them away and pinned them underneath me. His mouth worked faster over my drooling cunt. I was helpless to his oral assault. My thighs closed in around his head.

"Okay shit baby. Please I can't take anymore." A new sensation snaked up my spine and around to my lower belly. I tried to scoot away from his merciless giving's, but he locked his arms around my thighs fastening me to his mouth. I reached down with both hands and held onto his hair.

We locked eyes as his tongue made clockwise circles around my clit. The lust and raw sex I see in them cause me to buck wildly. He stayed with me and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I was coming undone. His name was a harsh whisper on my lips. I came shuddering.

"Oh, you fucking monster." When the tremors subsided, I realized my eyes were tightly shut, but I could feel his breath coasting over my pussy. Even that was too much stimulation. I unwrapped my legs from around his neck and pushed his head away.

Reluctantly he moved away. I turned to my side and curled up in the fetal position, clenching my thighs together. I could feel my clit jumping. I heard him chuckle. He stood up and leaned over me. My eyes focused on him. His lips sticky with my juices and his beard was dripping wet. He licked his fingers clean.

"Breakfast of champions." He kissed my cheek. "We better get ready we have a long day ahead of us." He smacked my ass. I hissed. "Cocky asshole."

"I heard that."

And just like that he disappeared into the bathroom. What the hell was that? God my legs wouldn't stop shaking. It took me a minute to catch my breath and get feeling back in my legs. I made my way into the bathroom. Greg was in the shower butchering the hell out of the lyrics to a Bruno Mars song. I had to admit he did have a decent voice. I discarded the robe I had on and joined him in the shower. He stopped singing when I stepped in. His wet body made my sore lady parts jump. He said nothing just looked at me with lust filled eyes I walked up on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He blocked most of the water. Only my hair got wet.

Him

I was rendered speechless by the wild hair goddess that stepped into the shower with me. The dense steam only added to her mystic presence. When she moved closer to me, the water rained down on her causing her halo of curls to drop and her luscious curvy body to glisten. She placed her hands on my chest.

"How dare you eat me like that and then walk away as if you didn't take my soul with you?"

I pushed the wet hair from her face. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I've never seen that side of you before. I liked how in control you were. It really turned me on. I could tell you enjoyed it as well." She reached between us to grip my semi-erect dick with both hands. She stroked slowly from base to tip with a little twist at the top. I grunted.

"I did. Watching you come apart like that just from my fingers and tongue, I almost came when you did." I licked my lips faintly tasting her there. "I've never been drenched like that."

"That was the biggest orgasm of my life and you walked away, leaving me trembling on the bed. Why would you leave me like that?" Her voice was breathy. Her lips pouty and kissable.

"I'm sorry was there something else you needed?" My hands traveled up the swell up her hips to the underside of her big soft yet firm breast. Her nipples that were two shades darker than the rest of her body were stiff and begging for my attention.

"Although your fingers were magical, they didn't quite fill me up like this does." She gripped me a little tighter.

I lifted her up. She giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carefully walked us over to the other side of the shower and pressed her against the ceramic tile. She reached underneath her and positioned my cock at her entrance and slid down on it. She was so hot on the inside. I knew I probably wouldn't last too long. Not the way she was wrapped around me and cooing in my ear. Begging me to take her any way I wanted.

I flexed my hips pumping up into her. Feeling her insides gripping, fitting perfectly snug. Like it was made just for me.

"You feel so fucking good, Sweets. I'm not sure how long I'm going to last." I strained to say as my testicles tightened.

"Mm it's okay baby. I want you to cum. Cum all in my pussy baby. Write your name in it. It's yours." Her breath was hot in my ear.

Fuck she says the filthiest things.

She took a sharp intake of breath when I gripped her round ass and slowly pumped into her tight pussy with deep strokes.

I couldn't form words. I resorted to loud grunts and groans. I felt my knees weaken. I had to slow this good feeling down before it was over too soon. I somehow managed to pull down the shower bench and sat us down praying it was strong enough to hold our body weight.

This new position allowed me to see her beautiful face twisted up in ecstasy. She was in the driver's seat, so she set the pace for this ride. She bounced rhythmically like she was dancing. I latched onto her right nipple, swirling my tongue all around it before sucking on it gently. They were so sensitive when she is aroused, so I knew to handle them with care. I heard her gasp and make that purring sound that was music to my ears. I switched over to the other nipple. She was taking all of me now. Our bodies melded together.

"Oh, you're so deep." She sighed gushing all over my cock. Her brown eyes locked with mine. "What are you trying to do to me?"

I'm trying to get you to see you like I see you. Need me just as much as I need you. I need you to believe in love again. Is what I want to say to her, but I don't. I just licked up to her collar bone, feeling her pulse as I made my way to her ear. "I'm trying to make you lose control."

Her lips came down on my mine. Her tongue parted my lips and found mine. She sucked on it hungrily.

We settled into a slow grind. We were no longer fucking. This was something different. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding. My cock churned in her wetness. She slightly raised her hips and then slammed back down repeatedly. My hands traveled all over her soft skin. She shivered and moaned in my mouth. I was dangerously close to exploding. I knew she could feel me throb inside her when she released my mouth and threw her head back.

"Ooh Greggy yes cum with me baby." She moaned. She was milking me for all I had.

"Oh, shit baby here it comes. You feel so good. Ooh baby you're so fucking prefect." Our movements became frantic. There was pushing and pulling. Gasping and screaming. Curses and sweet nothings. I pulled her close to me and buried my face in her neck. I came lodged deeply inside her wet plush walls. She trembled as back to back orgasms wrecked her body.

This was the second time we've had sex without a condom, but this was the first time I came inside of her. And it felt incredible. It felt right. It felt like home.

Our sounds of orgasmic bliss mingled and echoed in the enclosed shower.

Her fingers combed through my hair holding me tight to her body while she rode out both of our orgasms.

When the spasms finally stopped. I faintly heard her sniffle. I let go afraid I was crushing her, but she continued to hold onto me. I rubbed her back. "Mo, you okay?" My voice husky.

"Yes." She nodded, but she sniffled again.

I unwrapped her arms.

She had tears streaking down her face. Panic struck my heart. "What's the matter? Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't." She looked down and wiped away her tears.

I lift her chin up, but she wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Look at me Monette. What's wrong, why are you crying?"

She looked at me. "It's nothing. That was amazing." She cupped my face. "I'm just um..." She hesitated.

"You're just what?"

She swallowed hard. "It's stupid, I'm a little hormonal I think." She let out a soft chuckle. I wasn't convinced. Especially when more tears spilled from the corners of her eyes. I can tell she was embarrassed and very vulnerable, so I didn't press the issue.

We washed up in the nearly cold water in silence. This was the first time since we've reconnected that an awkwardness hung between us and I didn't like it one bit.

Moments later Monette stood in the mirror fully dressed in a strapless red and gray cotton striped maxi dress that poured over her body. It seemed like no matter what she wore it couldn't hide the fact that was fit, yet curvy and soft in all the right places. It's a guarantee she will turn heads while we're out. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. She was trying to get her thick hair into braids. We made eye contact through the mirror. She gave me a weak smile. I returned it.

When I reached around her to get my hair brush, she touched my hand. We again made eye contact through the mirror.

"I'm sorry for getting weird on you. I'm not an emotional person, so I don't know how to handle myself when I start to feel." She bit her lip. "You have been so wonderful to me and you've definitely taken my mind off my divorce. I'll be leaving in eight days and I guess the realization of it made me to tear up. There's a lot of things I'll miss when I'm gone." She linked her fingers with mine. I stared at the stark contrast of her delicate rich chestnut skin against my taut pale skin was mesmerizing, yet it worked. She broke my trance when she spoke again.

"I don't want to ruin the rest of our trip by having that moment between us. Let's pretend it didn't happen."

But it did.

Her eyes pleaded with me to not ask any questions, so I went along with it.

I moved the hair from her right shoulder and placed a kiss at the croak of her neck. "It's good as forgotten, Sweets."

She giggled. "Why do you call me that?"

"What? Sweets?" She nodded. I thought for second. "Two reasons. One despite how hard you try to act, I know you are a big gummy bear on the inside."

She laughed, "Yeah okay. The other reason."

I wrapped my arm around her pulling her tight to my front. She gasped.

"But mostly because you have the sweetest, juiciest pussy I've ever had. "I can drink your juices all day." My large hand fanned over her belly. I felt her shudder, so I continued. "The way it contracts on my tongue when I delve deep inside and you release copious amounts of fluid in my mouth and down my beard. It's something I've never experienced before. Do you know ever since that night when you rode my face I haven't been able to get enough? Your taste is addictive and I've become addicted." Her eyes were wide and her red painted lips were parted slightly as she watched my hand move up the dress material until I cupped her left breast. While my other hand laid over her crotch.

"Dammit Greg." She sighed grabbing my hands. "I believe you are the devil."

"What did I do?" I feigned ignorance raising my hands in the air.

She turned around to face me. Her nipples poking through the material. "You know damn well what you're doing. God, I don't know why I wear panties around you. You naughty boy." She poked me in the chest.

There was that smile. Playful, yet provocative.

"You keep looking at me like that, we won't be leaving this room until it's time to catch our flight in the morning."

"Now Gregory O'Brien you promised to show me your city today. And I think I've been a great company to all your events this weekend. You owe me. Besides I'm looking forward to the fresh air and exercise."

"We can get plenty of exercise here and I'll open the balcony doors to let some air in." I said only half joking.

"Haven't you had enough of me all weekend? You should be running on empty."

I don't know when it happened, but I've become dependent on this woman. Not just sexually, but I just feel the need to be close to her all the time. I know we discussed and agreed this was nothing more than sex between good friends before one heads off to a different country for a year or more. Nothing more nothing less. I thought I could handle the rules. What red blooded straight man wouldn't take up this opportunity to have a hot fling with a gorgeous professional dancer? No commitment. No emotions involved. Just straight up fucking. A means to reach endless orgasms together. I messed up though. I was catching feelings for the being in front of me and I knew she was feeling something too. She was just too afraid to admit it.

She sighed. I loved the effect I seemed to have on her. I could tell she was taking my offer into consideration.

"You are quite persuasive and cute, but you're also a man of your word." She challenged. We had a stare down.

"Fine. A promise is a promise." I leaned in close to her lips. She didn't back down. "And here's another one. When we return you are all mine. You hear me? Every part of your body will know my touch. You thought this morning was something just wait until later. I promise you'll never want another." I pecked her lips and left her standing there shallowly breathing. I adjusted my hard on as I went to find my shoes.