Fling Maybe? Ch. 04

Story Info
Family Matters.
6.9k words
4.7
15.3k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The annoying chirp of my alarm was going off.

I tensed as I felt fingertips drag along my torso. I opened my eyes. God, how could she be this beautiful so early in the morning? She stood over me smiling, fully dressed in black jeans and t-shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a puffy ponytail.

"Time to get up lazy bones, we have to be at the airport in an hour."

She began to walk away, I sat up and caught her hand she looked at me.

"What?" She had this shy quality to her smile. It was sweet and innocent.

"Nothing. I just wanted to look at you a little longer."

"Oh stop."

"I can't help it. I'm looking at the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You're so sweet" She placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed me. "Come on, go get cleaned up so we can get going."

"One more kiss."

She cocked her head to the side and smiled, "After you brush your teeth. Your cute, but your breath isn't."

I laughed and tested the smell in my hand. "You're right." I crinkled my nose, offended by smell.

After brushing my teeth I took a quick shower. Once dressed we were off to the airport. We didn't speak much on the flight. It was a comfortable silence. We had a row to ourselves, so she stretched out and laid her head in my lap. I caressed her back and soon she had fallen asleep. I've learned that she could be a very sleepy girl. She loved to nap. She looked so relaxed and content.

As for me this was the most content I've been in years. I just hope I don't mess up this opportunity that has presented to me.

We talked after her confession early this morning.

"What did you say?" I moved us around until we were on our sides facing each other.

"I said I love you too."

I couldn't help the wide grin on my face.

"You do?"

"Yes and I have for quite some time now."

"Why didn't you say anything?

"Because I was scared. If you didn't feel the same, I would've been devastated."

"I was scared too, but I knew I couldn't go another day without letting you know how I feel."

"So we're really doing this? Making this official."

"If you want."

She thought for a second. "I do."

I kissed her gently. I was so elated. My dream girl was laying right next to me and she was all mine.

"Greg?" Her voice was soft and sweet.

"Yes, baby."

"Promise me something."

"Anything."

"Always be honest with me. No matter how much you think it might hurt me, tell me the truth. Okay?"

"I will. I wont do anything to cause you any more pain. I just ask the same from you. I know how you like to bottle everything up inside and figure things out for yourself, but I'm here now. You can confide in me. You're not out here by yourself."

She sighed, "What about Dubai? I'll be gone for a year. Are you sure want to be in a long distance relationship?"

"I'll wait for you. You're worth me waiting a thousand years for your return."

"Dammit man, why do you say such corny shit." She smiled.

"Hey." I laughed.

I rolled on top of her pinning her down tickling her until she begged for mercy.

"Okay...okay."

When she calmed down she twirled her fingers in my beard. I looked down it her brown eyes

"I love you, Mo."

"I love you too."

We arrived in Philly in a little less than two hours. I dropped her off at her apartment. It was really hard to leave her, but we both had obligations waiting for us. She was teaching her Monday class that evening and I was schedule for two webinars sessions I hadn't had time to prepare for. So after a ten minute make-out session we parted ways. We made plans to go out to dinner the next day.

It was crazy. I barely gotten any sleep that night. I was already used to having her next to me at night inhaling her scent. Fighting the urge to call her I turned on the TV and watched CNN until I fell asleep.

Needless to say I was not at my best when I showed up to work.

I shot Monette a text. 'Good morning Sweets. I hope you're having a good day. Can't wait until tonight. I miss your beautiful smile."

I put my phone down and tried to concentrate on getting some work done. A few minutes later my phone buzzed.

'I miss you too. Here's something to hold you over until tonight.'

She sent two photo attachments. When I opened it up, my eyes nearly popped out my head. The first one she was standing in front of a full length mirror in a lacy white bra and pantie set, that contrasted beautifully against her dark skin. Her luscious, curvy body so tight and toned, soft. Her hair was loose and wild. I loved it that way the best.

The second picture was a close up of her face. Her smile was big enough to light up any room she was in. Those brown eyes that were my undoing when I first met her, were bright and expressive. She was easily the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.

'Now your just teasing me' I text back.

She sent the smiley face emoji with its tongue sticking out. 'See you later, big boy'

I was about to send another message when my phone began to ring.

"Keith, what's up?"

"Greg how was your weekend?" Keith Copeland, my business partner and friend said into the phone.

"It was pretty good."

"Just pretty good? How did it go with Monette? Please tell me you impregnated her or something man."

I laughed, "What?"

"All I'm saying is a woman like that needs to be locked away. She's not safe on the streets with creeps like me walking around."

I shook my head. "I told her I was in love with her."

"My man. How did she react?" He sounded excited.

"At first I thought I scared her off because she was very hesitant, but than she told me she felt the same way. She's the one Keith, no doubt."

"That's amazing man. So that means you're off the market. No more club hopping and partying? You know we're the dynamic duo when we are out. You sweet talk the ladies with that Irish accent and I flash the million dollar smile. It works every time. Where the hell am I going to find a new wing man?"

"I don't know, but those days are over for me. You should take Byron with you. He's been dying to go out on one of our adventures."

"Byron's boring and he has no finesse. I should've known something was up because you haven't wanted to hang out in months. I'm happy for you man. Your old ass needs to settle down and leave the honeys to us young folks."

"Old? Young folks? I'm thirty-four and we are only three months apart."

"Yes, but we were born in two different years."

I shook my head, "I have work to do. Was there something you wanted?"

"Yes actually. That meeting on Thursday with Sharon Whitmore is canceled. She'll be out of town for a couple of weeks. She will fly us out to Miami when she returns, so we can chill at her resort after the meeting. Which works better for me because I could use a mini vacation. Plus the women there are gorgeous."

"I wont be able to party like the last time we were there."

"Damn I forgot that fast. You're on lock down now. We might have to invite Byron, so I can have someone to act a fool with. Are you sure you're in love?"

"Yes."

"Just checking. Since we no longer have the meeting on Thursday, I wont be back in PA until Saturday. We should link up. We need to start getting ready for the conference in November."

"Definitely."

"Alright, see you brother."

"See you man."

I was able to get some work done for my classes after looking at Mo's pictures a few more times.

I called her around six. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey babe what's up?" Her sweet voice answered.

"Hey Sweets, I'm just about done here. I can be at your place in an hour to pick you up."

"Do you mind if we hang at my place tonight? I'm a little wore out from rehearsals and I don't really feel like getting all dressed up. I can hook us up some tacos and margaritas." She pleaded.

"That's no problem. I want to be anywhere you are."

"You're so sweet. I'll see you in an hour."

"You want me to bring anything?"

"Nope just your sexy self and a healthy appetite."

"I'm always hungry." My voice dipped a couple of octaves.

She giggled, "Don't I know it. Will you be spending the night?"

"Yes. I had a hell of a time sleeping last night without you."

"Yeah me too. I couldn't get comfortable." I heard a small commotion in the background. "Baby I have to go, Kimmie is waiting for me. See you in an hour."

"Counting down the seconds."

Her

"Ew you two are nasty" Kimmie, my best friend teased. We've known each other since fifth grade. She's been like a sister to me from day one.

"Shut up."

"I know that look. I've been sporting that same dumb expression for the last four years. That's why I'm in this predicament for the third time in those four years." She rubbed her very pregnant belly. She was due next month.

Kimmie and her husband, Todd were epitome of the perfect couple. Their love for each other was one of a fairy tale. They were so cute the way they doted on one another. Even their arguments were cute. Todd catered to her every need and Kimmie talked about him constantly. You rarely seen one without the other. It was sickening, but adorable. They were family.

We were leaving the rec center and on cue Todd pulled up to the curb and hopped out. He was still in his chef's jacket.

"Hi baby-love." He kissed her cheek and took her bag from her. "What's up Mo?"

"Not much. How you doing?"

"Couldn't be better."

"Baby, Mo got herself a little boyfriend." Kimmie teased.

"Oh really, What's his name?"

"I told you she was messing around with the teacher guy."

"Yeah."

"They made it official yesterday."

"Well aint that something. You should invite him out Friday to Karaoke, so I can get to know him. Make sure he's a stand up guy."

"I think that's a good idea." Kimmie said excitedly clapping her hands.

"I don't need you to do that. He's a great guy."

"I trust your judgment, but I would like to form my own opinion if you don't mind?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Cool. We can meet our new brother-in-law."

"Go. Get." I shooed them away. "Don't you have to pick up my godchildren?"

"She's right they're probably driving mom crazy by now. You want a ride home?"

"No I'm fine. I could use the walk home. You two be careful, love you."

"Love you too." They said in unison.

My apartment was a five minute walk from the rec center. I hopped in the shower and threw on one of my many sundresses. This one was black and was low cut in the back. I didn't bother with underwear they would just get in the way. I oiled my entire body and let my curls hang free.

I was giddy. It's only been a day and a half since I last saw him and I missed him terribly. We talked on phone a few times, but it wasn't the same as seeing him in person. I needed him to hurry up.

I was finishing up the taco platter when my doorbell rang. My heart pounded in my chest. I stopped in the hall to glance in the mirror satisfied I nearly skipped to the door. I opened and I couldn't help, but to swoon a little. Jeans and a button up never looked good on anybody else. He was carry a small duffle bag.

He had this predatory gaze. Like he was about to attack. I backed away slowly. He made a move like he was about to grab me, but I made a run for it. I heard my front door slam and his heavy footsteps behind me. I made it into my room, as I was about to turn around I was snatched up and raised high in the air.

I was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes.

"Okay, put me down." I kicked my feet. He put me over his shoulder and smacked my butt. I yelped.

He sat me down on the bed. I looked up at him. "Hi."

He took my mouth in a drugging kiss. I sucked on his tongue. He sucked on my bottom lip. We moaned into each others mouth. I leaned back pulling him along with me. I yanked his shirt from his pants. He palmed my breast over my dress. I ripped the shirt open. Not thinking twice about how much it cost.

I needed to touch his skin. He must've had the same need because he undid the tie at back of my neck. He snatched the fabric down to my waist. Leaving my lips he tracked kisses down my chest across my breast. Latching onto a nipple. Around and around his tongue went.

I yelled out.

He pulled hard with his lips. I was unraveling at the seams. He did the same to the other nipple and I came suddenly. My back bowing. My breast were extremely sensitive. I could hear the fabric of my dress stretch and rip as he snatched it pass my hips and down my legs. I peered at him between my opened thighs.

He was giving me that look that made me melt inside out. He began removing his tattered shirt. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I began toying with my clit when he started unbuckling his belt.

"Hurry up baby." I dipped my fingers in my pussy. They slid in easily because of the puddle I was starting to create. I used the moisture to rubbed circles a around my clit before dipping back in me. I fought to keep my eyes on him even though the sensation was causing them to roll back.

He removed the rest of his clothing quickly. He grabbed my hand by the wrist and licked my essence off them. His eyes closed as if he was savoring my taste. He positioned his cock at my entrance sinking into my willing body. My pussy fluttered around him accepting every thick inch.

"Oh fuck." We said in unison once he was fully embedded. He gripped my thighs and spread them wide.

Leaning over me he grabbed my hands and placed them above my head and said, "This round will be a quick one, but the next one I promise to go slower, okay?"

All I could do was nod my head because he had already began to stroke in and out of me. He rode me hard. I wasn't much more than a rag doll underneath him, but I wasn't complaining. My tits bounced wildly. He was hitting my spot so ruthlessly. His eyes were trained on mine.

"Yes. Yes. Right there. Oh God." I screamed.

"Feel good, Sweets?" He grunted above me.

"Mm hmm."

"You gonna come for me? Come on my dick, baby. You feel so good. I'm gonna come soon. Come with me." He pounded away viciously. He thrust no longer had a rhythm they became erratic. I was trapped. There was nowhere to run as I went into pleasure overload.

"Oh fuck baby you're creaming all over me. Shit."

First me than him. Both yelling out into the heavens. He filled me with a flood of his semen and I involuntarily worked every ounce out of him. Thank God I was on birth control because we have become quite reckless with our passion.

He let go of my hands and collapsed on top of me. His face buried in my neck. His warmth causing sensual tingles on my sweet spot. I moaned I ran my hands up and down his sweaty back, as we fought to get our breathing under control.

He lifted off me slightly, looking down on me with that goofy grin. I smiled back.

"Let's go eat some tacos."

I brust out laughing.

After making a pit stop in the bathroom to clean up a bit, we ended up sitting on my living room floor feeding each other chicken tacos. He only wore boxers. I wore the shirt he had on when he arrived and a pair of gray boy shorts. Only two middle buttons were left. It smelled just like him.

His back was against the couch and I was seated between his legs leaning back on his chest. We had Oceans Eleven playing on the TV.

"Sorry I messed up your shirt. I can sew the buttons back on for you."

"Don't worry about it there's plenty more like it. You can have it. It looks better on you anyway," He rubbed the skin of my exposed belly.

"Were you able to get some more stuff done for Dubai?"

"No I haven't had the energy to do much. Tomorrow is my free day, so I plan on hitting up a few stores. You know they're really modest there and some of my clothing could be considered a little risqué. I'm not trying to get locked up over a tank top."

"You want me to go with you? I don't have anything to do tomorrow."

I tilt my head to look at him. "You want to go shopping with me? It could take up most of your day."

"I don't mind. I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you leave."

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you. Are you still hungry there's more on the stove?"

"No I'm good. Everything was delicious as always babe." He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks. Can I ask you serious question?"

"Go ahead." He said with an raised eyebrow.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this. With me being gone for a year I know it might get lonely. I know men have needs and urges. I wont blame you if you want to hold off on a commitment. I much rather us to continue being just friends than you cheating on me."

"Listen Monette, I'm in this thing for the long haul. I want you and only you. No woman in the world can ever make me mess up what we have. Or what we will build together. I love you. Whether you know it or not, one day you're going to be my wife and we're going to have a bunch of babies. You'll have your dance studio. I'm going to be a bestselling author. We're going to live this amazing life filled with love and respect for one another. You asked me to be truthful with you and that is the honest to god truth."

I believed every word he said. I wanted all those things too. I wanted them with him. Just had to be sure.

"Good because I have already gotten used to this. I can't imagine being with anyone else. There's not a man in the world that will make feel the way you do. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to you." I licked my lips.

He leaned down and we locked lips. I was done for. No longer afraid. He was what I needed. I felt free.

I moaned in his mouth as a hand found its way into my panties finding me soaking wet.

Greg broke off the kiss.

"Damn you're always hot for me."

I wasn't able to respond because he entered me with one finger. So I just nod my head. He withdrew it and moved his wet finger to my clit gently stroking it back and forth, stopping to collect more of my juices before strumming my clit again.

I gasped.

"Tell me something, Sweets. How often do you masturbate?"

The question caught me off guard. "Not often." I breath out.

"So about once a month...once a week?"

"Twice a week." I groaned.

"Hmm." He said impressed. "Do you own any toys?"

He teased my opening with two of his thick fingers. I closed my thighs around his hand.

"Open them." He demanded. I obeyed. "Answer me." He was back to his softer voice.

I nodded my head. His fingers wiggled inside me.

"How many?" He pumped his fingers slowly in and out.

"Oh fuck..um..." My mind was going blank.

"How many?" He stroked faster.

"Two." I cried out. He was hitting my g-spot head on.

"I want to see you use them. I want to see how you fuck yourself with them. I want to see you make yourself come. Can you do that for your man, baby?"

"Yes." I was few strokes from coming and he stopped. He pat my pussy

"Go get them." He pulled his hand from my panties savoring my juices.

I looked at him in disbelief. He robbed me of a huge orgasm. I snarled at him.

"Go girl." He smirked at me.

I stood on shaky legs. I went into my closet in my bedroom and pulled down a velvet jewelry box. I came back into the living room. He had taken our dishes into the kitchen and was back sitting in the same spot.

I handed him the box. I wasn't nervous or embarrassed for him to see my sex toys. Before him I hadn't slept with another man for almost two years. I had itches that needed to be scratched. And Mr. Steel my trusted seven inch silver dildo and Buzz Lightyear the bullet have provided me with some much needed release on several occasions.

I watched as he examined each item. "Interesting. Show me how you use them." He handed the box back to me. I removed his shirt and my wet panties. He didn't take his eyes off me once.

"Come here. Let me warm you back up." There was no need, I was hot and ready, but I obliged him anyway. I moved towards him. He leaned his head back on the couch and instructed me to put my knees on either side of his head and lower my hot pussy onto his face. He locked me in place. He started it off with explore licks, nursing on my juices. I held on the back of the couch and enjoyed the ride. The more he licked the wetter I became. Although, what he was doing was amazing, it was his hungry moans and slurping that real set me off. He was thoroughly enjoying eating me. He latched onto my clit, sucking gentle than harder. His mouth was fucking magic. Not much longer and I was about to cum.

12