Flip Sides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just do it, thought Meredith. She hated the tease and yet it was so fucking good. Oh, I could kill him for this. Every nerve was poised to explode.

James, however, savored the moment as he watched her nervous reaction.

"Slutty, little girl." James stroked his hard-on through his jeans and gave it a squeeze. Without warning he took a swat at her rear.

Meredith spooked but the slap was mild. James realized he had only hit her with one side of the make-shift paddle. He could double the sting that if he held the thing flat.

The second slap forced Meredith's neck to extend. That one hurt more. She closed her eyes and began to breath slow. She loved her ability to zone out. She knew she was tough. If she thought of her pussy and not of her butt, it felt better. But this was going to be a whopper, she could tell.

James backed off for a bit. "How does that feel?" She shook her head no. "No?" James paused. "No, you don't feel it?" He took another swat. "Or no, you don't want it?"

"Oh Master. . . fuck me. . ." Meredith pleaded. James smiled, pleased.

"Now, see, you weak slut. You haven't learned a thing." He began to rain down on her ass. The hanger had a bouncy feel to it. James realized quickly that he wasn't going to get much force out of any one swat, but a nice redness was glowing and he went on for a minute just batting away with his wrist.

Meredith fought the immediate pain and sought to relax. The beating was nice, actually. A good stinging bite, but really localized, and quick. She could handle this. She let the shakes start and scraped her tongue between her front teeth. The tears started coming, a physical response to the pain. But mentally, she was in no way defeated. She could handle the burn. Sexual need was still her worst ache.

James paused and took a quick prod at her pussy with the rounded hanger end. He knew he could slice the cream off her pudgy pink lips.

Meredith's heart was in her throat as the metal hook bumped her clitoris. All she could picture were abortion bumper stickers. This whole thing was pretty fucking edgy. She prayed he would push it in. God, that was nasty, a metal hanger, scraping inside of her

"I don't care how wet you are, bitch. I'm sick of your demands. The next time you make a scene, I'll put a gag in that mouth and leave you cuffed here for days."

Meredith rolled over, arms crossed above her head. "Master, I'm dying." Her nipples were tight and with her legs spread and hips thrust in the air, James could see her pussy gasping like a fish out of water. "Please clamp my tits."

Looking away, James focused on straightening the hook on the hanger. Cheap-ass wire. It almost broke between his fingers, but now he had a straight sharp spear. Well, two, he laughed, actually.

"These are the problem?" James probed her nipple with the pointy new skewer. To Meredith, the sharp end felt exquisite. She pushed into the pain.

James poked her harder, then switched to the other nipple. "If your tits are the problem, we can fix that." He leaned over and sucked her whole boob into his mouth. God, she smelled great. Something fruity, like gum. James bit down on her nipple and ground his teeth together lightly.

Meredith was in agony. With one touch she would come. She was sure of that. And she had a whole round built up in her, if he would just pull the trigger. He was such a fucking tease. "Oh my god, now," she groaned deeply. James grabbed her far arm and pulled the other boob into reach. He went to work on that one and listened to Meredith heave in his ear.

"Slut?" He asked, coming up for air. "Where the hell is my belt?" James was aching to take her but knew he had to put the discipline first.

Meredith nodded in the direction of the jeans she had pulled it from earlier. The belt sat coiled on top of the now-folded pair.

"Disgusting," said James as he picked it up for inspection. "It reeks of your cunt." He took an exaggerated sniff. "Much like this room." James tossed the belt between her cuffed arms. "Clean off this crust, and don't use your hands."

Meredith flipped back facedown, grasped the belt with her teeth and took a long, lengthwise lick. All she tasted was leather, but she closed her eyes and began to mouth it enthusiastically. If he was going to make shit up about her pussy juice, then she damn well would look sexy sucking it off.

James unlocked her handcuffs. He moved each limp arm behind her back, crossed them at the wrist and deliberately opened her palms to the ceiling. Waiting to feel the handcuffs relock, Meredith was startled when James pulled her by the knees perpendicular to the bed. Her ass hung over the edge, his favorite spanking position.

"Keep your hands there and don't clench them." He was short and direct. "Think about how some earlier self-control might have prevented this beating."

Adrenaline coursed through her body. Could she take the pain without grabbing the sheets? She usually had some restraint to fight against, some bullet to bite. Plus, cuff marks and rope burns were like a badge of honor. Meredith liked reddened wrists. But before too much worrying, James began with the belt.

Smack. It was a good one.

Smack, harder this time.

Meredith braced herself as the third strike returned to her first cheek. Although it hurt, she let out a giggle.

"Just keep on laughing, bitch."

James lengthened the leather loop and upped the force.

Smack, smack.

Meredith laughed again. The hands thing wasn't hard.

Smack. James rubbed the red. He couldn't help it. They were gorgeous stripes.

"You'd better learn. . . "

Smack.

". . . to keep those hands to yourself."

"Umm hmm," moaned Mer.

Smack.

Yep, that one hurt.

Smack. Directly on the same spot.

Please switch cheeks, please, Meredith begged in her head.

Nope. Once more, same spot. Smack.

James was surprised. Her fingers hadn't moved.

He had planned to let her fail twice before quitting.

Smack. Hah! A good one.

Smack, and her throat clenched. Now she was hurting.

"Rub my ass, please," she begged.

"Shut the hell up." He was having enough trouble keeping his own hands under control.

James leaned forward and thrust his clothed cock between her tender cheeks.

"Oh baby, yes." She started to cry. She needed him badly.

Smack, and smack. He got the top of her thighs.

James was laying into her now.

Smack. His own crotch was full of heat, and it was her fucking fault.

But smack, her hands were the point of this plan.

Why didn't anything work? James was pissed. They were great ideas in his head.

"Gonna keep those hands to yourself from now on?" He hadn't given up.

Smack. Meredith sniffled.

Good, let her cry.

Meredith was done taking the beating. She'd felt okay until this point. James was pushing now.

Smack, ouch, a tear.

But her fingers were straight.

Smack.

God she loved him.

The emotions were flooding.

She loved this. It hurt. She loved it.

Oh Fuck.

Smack. She contemplated closing her hands to make him just stop.

James was ready to quit, but he'd make her cum.

Smack. For his great plans that failed. Smack. Since he wanted to fuck her. Smack. The goddamn whore.

"I'm sorry baby," cried Meredith. It felt good to let go. "I'm so sorry, please stop."

"Mmmm," moaned James, encouraging. She looked so fucking ripe.

"Please, Master. Stop."

Her concession was like caffeine; he was suddenly awake.

Smack.

"You know I'm your slut."

Smack.

"I do whatever you say."

He loved when she begged.

SMACK!

"I'll leave you alone." Sob. "I won't be annoying."

"I don't believe you," he said. Being harsh was so fun. "You'd say anything now."

Smack.

"I promise. Stop it!"

Her face was red and wet. Her knees were ready to give.

James took both ends of the belt and looped it under her chin.

Meredith let out a sigh of relief since he'd quit on her butt.

"Tell you what, bitch." He pulled back on her head. Such a sweet face. He was ready to kiss her. "As long as you listen. . ." He pulled her back harder.

Gloating a little because the belt was too high to cut off her air, Meredith smiled. She was so hot to fuck.

. . . and keep your hands there. . ." James stepped up to her hips and ground into her. He wished the belt were thinner. He'd run it through her mouth as a gag. "I'll forgive you this time." He needed another thrust even before stripping. He pulled the belt tighter.

After ten seconds of grinding, he stepped back and gave another good smack.

"Oh, Master, please." Meredith swallowed and hoped he was done.

Hastily, James pulled off his shirt and stepped out of his shorts. Smack. One more for good measure.

James moaned as he slid into her pussy.

"Fuck Mer." There was relief in his voice. "Goddamn." His cock was in heaven. It was so fucking worth it.

Now Meredith's tears poured out. She had her man. She had all of him. When he pulled on her hair, she believed the passion. It made her so proud.

James pounded in fury. It was all lust, and excitement, and anger. He had gotten too hot, given in too easily. One simple fact: she had too much control.

"I love you James." She cried. "Fuck that was good."

Leaning forward to her, James ran his hands over her breasts, belly, and took hold of her hips. She felt great in his hands, so perfect and soft.

Her body was relaxed in his rhythm, but each time she sobbed James could feel her abs spasm all the way down through her cunt. His large fingers rooted through her pussy lips but slid right off on their first attempt to grab hold of her clit. Meredith's mouth stuttered open. After so much foreplay, his touch was electric. James wiped on the bed sheets and some second level of consciousness sent him fishing again. His own lust was near climax and he was panting for air. With practiced deft, he twisted her nub and sent the rockets firing for both of them.

"Ahh!" Meredith could barely hear her own scream as they vaulted off the cliff into a resonating pool of sensation. Usually anxious, at that very moment, Meredith could tell that his passion matched hers.

While less consciously profound, James saw stars as he shot. It was one damn good cum.

After a final thrust, he collapsed on her back. Meredith welcomed his weight with a renewal of tears. Without worry, James collected his breath and simply stroked at the poor girl's cheek.

"Damn it, I love you," she whimpered. "Please don't get up."

Tenderly, he kissed her eyes then her lips. Meredith reached back to squeeze his thighs. His course hair burned on her butt, but she loved it. She squeezed.

"Please don't get up."

"It's okay. Cry." He whispered into her hair.

And she did. Finally safe. Finally saved. Finally sure. She let go again.

"My beautiful slut." James wiped at her eyes. "My beautiful doll."

She continued to cry.

With one fluid motion, he scooped her up and slid her under the covers. Meredith took a full breath and then another.

James spooned behind her, wrapped his leg over the top, and gave a tickle to her sticky wet crotch.

"Now there's a smile."

She bucked into his hand and turned her head for a kiss.

With a satisfied smirk, she pulled at his forearm and brought his cum-covered fingers to her lips. She sucked on each on each one, kissed his palm, then pulled his hand to her chest and closed her eyes.

"I love you, you know." James said sleepily.

Meredith quivered, but she smiled.

"Yes, I know."

12