Flipping the Senator's Vote

Story Info
It was my job to change his vote or blackmail him.
3.3k words
4.48
27.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me Senator?" I said as I reached to stop the door he was trying to slam in my face. I pushed it back open and stepped into his office. I'd been sitting outside his office for over a hour, I wasn't about to miss my chance. Nervously, I tucked a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear. I pushed the door shut behind me and tugged at my jacket.

"No more questions," he practically shouted as he sank his muscular frame into the plush leather chair behind his desk. "You people are out for blood and I ain't playing the game anymore. You want a fucking quote? Talk to my press secretary."

His deep southern drawl echoed through the spacious office. He'd just been grilled by the media over his latest vote, which would allow those on the no fly list to purchase a firearm. But, I knew I could use that anger and frustration to my advantage if this didn't go well.

I ignored his request and sat down on the rich, brown leather sofa directly across from his desk. I crossed my legs, not bothering to pull my skirt back down as it rode up. Rumor had it he was a leg man and I'd been told more than once that my legs were my best feature. I was hoping that would work to my advantage today.

I wasn't a reporter, but he didn't need to know that right now. The lobbying firm I worked for sent me here for one reason - to convince him to vote for a bill aiming to provide more funding to organizations promoting women's health. My boss had been clear - get a yes or get something we can use to blackmail him. Hence the short, tight black skirt and blazer I'd paired with five inch red pumps and a low cut tank top - no bra and a pair of lacy black panties. If words and facts couldn't persuade him, my tits and ass would get us the blackmail we needed.

Senator Turner was a deeply conservative senator from Mississippi. He voted no on nearly every single bill that promoted women's health. Yet, he'd been accused of sexual misconduct so many times it had become a running joke on the hill. He was pushing 50, but his wife, a former Miss Mississippi was barely 25. She was barefoot and pregnant back home in Mississippi while Senator Turner was in DC making the rounds with the newest batch of interns.

At 25 myself, I didn't look much older than those interns. I was barely five foot tall and a hundred pounds soaking wet, which thanks to my insatiable libido, I usually was. My breasts easily filled my DD cups and my ass was firm and round thanks to years of squats and lunges.

I sat across from his desk and chewed on the end of my pen, waiting for him to look up from his phone. Impatiently, I swung my foot. Each kick pushed my skirt up higher.

Thanks to my job, I had ample experience seducing members of congress, it's why I was one of the top paid lobbyists in Washington. I was damn good at my job. I'd only been with America for Women for three months and the irony of my new position wasn't lost on me. I was a woman fighting for women's equality and rights while using my pussy to earn yes or no votes from middle aged, powerful men. But, I enjoyed my job and I enjoyed fucking even more.

Senator Turner finally looked back up at me, stunned I was still there.

"Young lady, you have a lot of nerve," he said as he slammed his hands on his desk. "I said no more fucking reporters."

"Oh, I'm not a reporter," I answered calmly. I undid the button of my jacket and gently draped it over the back of the couch. I smiled as his eyes bulged as he took in my tan skin and robust cleavage. The thin spaghetti straps of my tank top strained to hold my breasts up. My nipples were hard thanks to the chill in the office, they pointed through the thin fabric. I was fairly certain he could see the brown circle of my nipples through the white shirt.

"Then who are you?" He said, his voice trailed off as he caught sight of my leg swinging back and forth.

"I am glad you asked," I said as I leaned forward, squeezing my arms against my breasts forcing them the practically burst free. I knew I was playing with fire. I needed to seek a yes vote before I tried to seduce him. "My name is Cara Grant and I'm with America for Women. I'm here today to ask you to vote in favor of the Women's Health Bill."

I leaned forward to pull my presentation book from my bag. Shit, I mumbled to myself as my tits slipped out of my top. I tried to discreetly pop them back in without him noticing, but as I sat up his eyes were eating me up. I knew I didn't have long. So I dove right into my speech.

"As you know this bill is aimed to provide funding to a variety of organizations that strive to provide affordable and accessible healthcare care to women across the country, including women in the great state of Mississippi."

"You mean funding abortions for whores like you?" He said as he stood up from his desk. I looked up and gasped. His pants were undone and his dick was out and pointing right at me. "You're a little cock tease, ain't you?"

"Senator Turner," I stuttered. His cock was huge - long and thick, it looked like a Coke bottle. My pussy juices soaked my panties as I tried to collect my thoughts. "This bill doesn't fund abortions. It funds things like contraceptives, wellness visits, cancer and STD screenings, as well as sexual health education."

"I'll bet you could use some sexual health education," he said. His voice was jagged and rough. He cock still pointing at me, I swallowed hard as I tried not to stare at it. It was begging for my attention.

"Senator Turner, if you'll allow me, I'd like to share some statistics on how many women could be helped by this bill," I said. I forced the trembling in my voice and body to calm down.

Senator Turner wasn't an unattractive man. For 50, he was in excellent shape. He ran and lifted weights. His salt and pepper hair gave him a distinguished air. His brown eyes were lustful and hungry as he stared at my legs.

"I'll allow you to sit on my cock," he laughed. "Look at you. You ain't fooling me darlin'. I can see the cum running down your thighs. Mmm I'd like to fuck that look right off your face."

"Senator!" I said and jumped to my feet. I felt the wetness trickle down my legs. He wasn't wrong, but I needed to at least try to get a commitment on a vote before working on the blackmail. "Can we count on your vote?"

"No," he asserted. "Women are fuck toys, baby makers and housewives. The only health I care about is the health of my cock."

"Prick," I mumbled. Of course this is how this was going to go. I glanced back at my jacket and made sure the lapel was pointing in the right direction. Blackmail was going to be easier to obtain than I thought. "I can see this is pointless."

I turned back to grab my jacket, knowing what was coming next. Just as I touched the fabric, Senator Turner grabbed my waist from behind me. He was rough as he shoved his hand up my skirt. His fingers expertly moved my panties aside and he didn't bother with formalities as he plunged his fingers into my hot, wet cunt. He penetrated me with all four fingers as his thumb slipped towards my ass. He plunged in deeper and moaned. I twitched at his touch. It was a mixture of pleasure and disgust.

"Just as I suspected. You are soaking wet," he laughed loudly and he shoved he whole fist inside my gaping, pulsing hole. I tried to fight the urge to push deeper around his hand. He couldn't know I wanted this. My body jolted forward as his fist kept pounding into my pussy. My body shook and my clit begged for release. I shook back the desire and hunger.

"Stop!" I shouted. "Senator Turner! Stop!"

He just laughed again. He withdrew his hand and grabbed me. With unexpected strength, he picked me up, his arms around my waist and my back pressed into his stomach. I could feel his hard member pressing into me. He carried me to his desk and bent me over it. My face slammed into the hard, cold wood. He pressed his hand into the back of my head, holding me down.

"Spread your legs you fucking cunt," he growled into my ear. I shook my head. In the thirty seconds that it had taken him to get me into this position, my excitement had turned to fear. I wasn't in control this time. I was at his mercy and I had a feeling he wasn't going to be gentle as he used me.

"No," I shook my head and squeezed my legs together tightly.

His knee nudged the back of my knees and my legs buckled. In one swift move, he held my body down with his hands and used his legs to pry mine apart. His knee pushed into my pussy hard and I yelped, whether in pain or in pleasure, I wasn't sure.

"Shut up," he grunted. His hand reached under my skirt and he yanked my panties down. His hand rubbed my pussy without an ounce of finesse. They worked ferociously as the explored and he darted them in and out of my pussy. For a brief moment, he teased my clit and rolled it between his fingers. I bit my lip, holding back a moan. I pushed my pussy into his hand and rolled my hips.

With two fingers, he spread my lips open wide. I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening. I was still wet, but my heart was pounding so loud it was deafening in my ears. Fear raced through me as he grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head.

His breath was warm and laced with the stench of whiskey and he leaned in close to my face. He placed his lips and mine and then bit down on my lip. His tongue pried my lips open and it darted into my mouth.

I didn't move, I didn't dare to, afraid I'd do something wrong, or worse, appear as though I were a willing participant.

"You feel fucking ripe," he growled in my ear. "But you smell like a slut. I could smell your cum as soon as you walked into my office."

With that, he thrust his hips violently and plunged his massive prick into me. He didn't take his time or attempt to pleasure me as he pummeled into me. Despite this, my pussy twitched as his huge cock rammed me, stretching me wide open. His fingers wrapped around my hair and he pulled. His other hand pushed into my back, forcing my stomach into the desk. My tits popped out of my top and he yanked me up.

Again, his strength took me by surprise as he lifted me up. For a brief moment is cock popped out of my cunt. I felt both relief and emptiness. I was so confused. I knew I'd come here with the intention of fucking him, but he was fucking me - in fact, he was taking full advantage of me. As I mulled over the meaning of all of this, he flipped me around to face him and grabbed my breasts. He playfully slapped them, marveling at how the bounced under his hands. He cupped each one and jiggled them in his hands.

"I bet these titties will bounce beautifully for me while I fuck you," he said. He ripped my legs back open and again plunged into me with such force that my ass slid back on the desk with a screeching sound. He pulled me back the the edge and plowed back into me. I could feel every inch of him thrusting in and out of my pussy. I wanted to give in and fuck him back. I wanted to rock my hips and let his cock plunge deep into me and hit all my sensitive spots. I wanted to ride his massive conservative cock. I wanted to do all of these things with vigor and enthusiasm, but I couldn't. I had him right where I needed him. After all, I was here to do a job, not to get my rocks off fucking a ranking member of the United States Senate.

One hand remained on my breast and he pawed at it, squeezing it in his hands, digging his fingers deep into my flesh. His mouth found my other nipple and he bit down. The sensation sent waves of pleasure through my aching body. God, I was hornier than ever. I bit my lip and help back my moans. He kept sucking and biting as his cock pounded my cunt harder and harder. I don't know how he was keeping his pace. His other hand reached down and found my clit. As he started rubbing it, my body reacted enthusiastically. My little nub become engorged as he rubbed his fingers over it. I subtly started rolling my hips, following his pace. As long as the camera in my lapel didn't pick up the movement, I was safe.

For good measure, I screamed, "Stop! No, don't! You have to stop! No! No!"

He grunted loudly as my screams of panic contradicted my body. His thrusts became more urgent as I started grinding against him. I forced back a smile. His hand and cock has hit just the right pace to allow me to release.

My entire body was under attack - my breasts, nipples, cunt, clit - everything was throbbing. He just kept going, his stamina was impressive.

Electricity shot through my body and my heart raced. My cunt tightened around his cock and my clit succumbed to his hand. I clenched my mouth shut and closed my eyes, hoping my face appeared twisted in pain and not in climax. As I came he released my breast from his mouth and slipped his hands under my ass. He lifted me off his desk and carried me to the window. His office was on the tenth floor, so I doubted anyone could see us but the possibility thrilled me. He slammed me into the glass and held me up as he plunged in deeper. I wrapped my legs around his waist and allowed him to sink in deeper. His dick hit my cervix and he moaned loudly. I knew there was no way my lapel camera was catching any of this, as I'd pointed it straight at the desk. So, I felt safe giving in just a little.

His pelvis pounded my cunt and my clit tensed again. Another orgasm ripped through me. This time, I allowed myself to feel the intensity rush through me. I moaned softly and wrapped my legs tighter. I thrust my hips up and tightened my pussy around his cock and pulsed, pumping his cock with my tight cunt. He grunted and pushed into my one last time as his cock tensed and pulsed.

"Please don't cum inside me," I said loudly. My mouth dry. "I'm not on birth control."

"Good," he grunted. His cock pulsed one last time and he released his seed inside of me. As he came, he forced his dick in deeper. He stayed inside me until every drop emptied into me. I used my pussy to milk him dry.

My eyes burned as I released the tears I'd been holding back. They steamed down my face and my body shook as the sobs exploded out of me. I was good at two things - fucking and forced tears. I put on quite the show. The Senator looked at me and started laughing again. He held me up and kept his cock buried in my pussy. He started to slowly rock his hips into me again.

"No," I sobbed loudly. "Not again. Please, not again."

Inside I was begging for more. His cock was one of the biggest I'd ever ridden and he was quite skilled at fucking. He was almost as good as me.

"Don't worry, I always cum faster the second time," he tried to assured me.

I felt his cock grow and harden inside me. For a 50 year old man, he rebounded quickly. He picked up speed and his eyes lusted down at me, he looked right into my eyes as he pounded into me. I held my stare and kept my gaze hardened. My back slammed into the glass and I closed my eyes as the cold glass stung my skin. My pussy throbbed as he forced his massive cock in and out. The friction worked to my advantage as he came as quickly as he'd promised. I felt his seed burst into me again, filling my womb. His hand found my clit and he began to feverishly rub it. He pulled my breast back into his mouth and sucked my tit so hard, it rocked my clit. As he sucked my tit and abused my clit with his hand, my third climax intensified. My orgasm quickly rose and waves rushed over my body. It felt as though I were exploding around him.

He held me up for another moment and then released me. He removed his cock and I sank to the floor and buried my head into my knees and feigned more sobs. He tossed my panties at me.

"Get out of my office," he said sternly. I looked up to him, my face and eye red and puffy from the tears I'd managed to pull out again. I slipped my legs into my panties and struggled to stand up. He grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet.

My cunt was burning from the beating it had just taken and I was unsteady on my legs as I tried to get my balance back. My orgasms had been intense and I felt as though the life had been drained from me. As I stood, I could feel his cum seeping down my legs.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" He shouted in my face.

"Can we count on your vote?" I asked as my voice shook.

"No, are you seriously that stupid?" He gave me one last look and then sat back down in his chair.

"Thank you, Senator," I said and dried my tears. "I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon. I'm ovulating, just so you know. I warned you not to cum inside me."

"Oh don't worry, I may vote no on your abortion bills, but I've personally funded a dozen or so. You pretty little bitches are always eager to fuck and never ready to take responsibility."

There it was. The blackmail I needed. The fact that he'd just forced himself on me wouldn't matter to his supporters, they were well aware of his perversions. But, his admission to funding abortions was all we needed to get him to flip his vote or get him ousted. I'd done my job and had managed to cum twice. Not bad for thirty minutes of work.

I smiled, "Senator Turner." I gathered my jacket and bag and turned to go. "You've been immensely helpful."