Flipping The Switch

Story Info
When pushed too far, all the rules go out the window.
1.8k words
4.16
12.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it.

Mannie's heart raced as she entered the orientation team's workroom. The last day of Modesto University's orientation had ended without a hitch. Their supervisor, a tall and well-built senior with perfect brown hair and the ironic name of Junior, had showered the team with praises and compliments for their hard work and dedication at the wrap-up meeting over an hour ago. That was where Junior had pulled her aside and asked her to drop back by later to talk. You know, "talk".

The smile on Mannie's face started then and hadn't abated. She had hurried back to her dorm room after the meeting to freshen up. Makeup had to be touched up, of course. Would changing into a dress be too obvious? Who cares; wear the sexy halter top one. What about no panties? Okay, that sounded a little desperate. A nice black thong with lace front should be fine.

Slipping on her heels and adjusting her cleavage just right, Mannie had left the room and made her way back to the union building and the team's temporary workroom. Most of the lights were out now and everyone had left, but there sat Junior in the back office, glowing in the last bit of light. She'd seen him often like that, working late on the next day's plans, getting everything just right. She would fantasize about running her hand through his beautiful hair, grabbing the back of his head, straddling him in his chair...

She hadn't always been like this. She was raised by good, conservative parents in a conservative family. She kept the urges she had at bay during high school, but things started to break down her freshman year in college. Sex was a constant topic among the girls in the dorm. They had so much more experience than her and shared all of it, very openly. Their stories never failed to get a reaction and she would listen to them eagerly, but the real crack in the dam came on the night of the end-of-school-year dorm party.

Mannie didn't even know who it was, but one of the girls had put a dominatrix video on the television for a laugh. Fascinated, she couldn't look away. Struggling with her own issues of control, she admired how the woman took control of the man and had her way with him...teased him...made him her toy to play with. Despite all of her successes in high school and college, men had controlled so much of Mannie's life that she hadn't even considered how much she resented it. How much internally she raged against it. How much she wanted to be in control.

That summer, Mannie started making changes in her life. Rather than return home as her parents wanted, she stayed in Modesto and worked different jobs at the University while taking classes, classes that her father and family would emphatically disapprove of- theater and art. She pursued men and dated for the first time, several times, though not very successfully. And filling out her summer were the odd jobs that the University assigned her, none very special, until she met Junior.

The first meeting of the orientation team had taken place in this same room and Mannie had noticed, and wanted, Junior immediately. Striding across the room to greet her, he extended his hand while she stared at his handsome face awestruck. A short chuckle from him broke the spell, so they laughed together while shaking hands. It was the first of many laughs they shared.

Quiet and confident, Junior guided the team expertly through a month of preparation and execution for orientation. Drawn from an array of colleges at the university, the team worked together superbly and executed what felt like perfection- a week of fun and sharing that made all of the new students friends with each other as well as the team. Certainly none of them could recall their own orientation experiences being any better. It was perhaps the most fulfilling month of Mannie's life, made all the better by lusting for Junior through all of it.

She walked forward to the office door, her heels announcing her entrance. Junior glanced up and started to smile, but the expression changed to something like awe as he looked Mannie over. Just as she had hoped. She smiled and let him languish in the awkward silence until he could finally stammer, "Wow. You look great. More than great." She chuckled inside as he stared at her cleavage.

"You wanted to see me?" she said soothingly.

"Oh, right." Junior snapped out of his stupor and looked down at his desk. "Mannie. Uh, you've been the hardest worker on the team and I feel like we've gotten close through all of this. No one else put in the hours you did to make this team a success."

"Except you," Mannie interjected as she drifted towards his desk. She was normally an over-achiever anyway, but Junior didn't know that she really worked all those late nights to be around him, to soak him in, only to go home and have to satisfy herself. She desperately hoped that wouldn't be her fate tonight.

He chuckled at her comment. "We make quite a team, don't we? That's why I wanted to give you something special tonight." Standing up, he stared at her as he stepped in front of her. Looming over her, Junior's dark brown eyes stared into hers and she melted inside. Mannie licked her lips preparing for his kiss when she felt something pressed into her hand.

She looked down and saw a silver brooch with sparkling "MU" letters sitting in her palm. She stared at it for a few seconds not knowing what to think, then it sank in and her heart sank. "It's not a lot, but I wanted to give you something to show how much I appreciate what you've done for the university," Junior said proudly. He smiled so broadly at her that it became deeply clear to her that he didn't have a clue.

Half-smiling back, Mannie closed her hand around the brooch and turned around. Her mind swam as she stepped forward. Why was this happening? She wasn't being subtle. She was practically throwing herself at him. What would it take to get Junior's attention? The closer she got to the door, the more angry and frustrated she got about what was happening. And the more frustrated she got, the more she knew she had to do something about it. It seemed like an eternity for her to reach the door, but by then she had made a decision.

Mannie locked the door.

Spinning around, Mannie strode quickly across the room again to Junior still standing by the desk. He had been watching her go and now had a slightly bemused look on his face as she returned. She didn't care about that. Or his look of extreme surprise as she grabbed the back of his head and planted the deepest, most passionate kiss she had ever imagined on him. Her tongue danced inside his mouth as he leaned into her and moaned.

Pressing her advantage, Mannie put her hand on his thigh and grabbed the inside of his leg. Working her way up his leg, she found his erection and pressed into him through his jeans. Still frantically kissing him, her hand plunged down the front of his jeans, grasping his cock and squeezing as hard as she could.

Junior pulled away from the kissing and gasped. She gave him another hard squeeze and was delighted when he moaned deeply in return. Gaining confidence, she used her free hand to unzip his pants and free his manhood. He tried to kiss her again, but she had other plans now and held him at bay. Leading him by his penis, she positioned him at the end of the desk, facing it, while she stood behind him. She pulled his cock down against the side of the desk as she bent him over the desktop. She could tell he wasn't entirely comfortable with his new situation, but she was lost in one of her dominatrix fantasies now.

Keeping one hand on his dick, she pulled his pants down with the other hand. Bending down behind him, she admired his beautiful ass, his balls, his taint, the whole view. Still grabbing his member between his legs, she licked the back of his thigh and smiled at the small jump it elicited from Junior in response. Nibbling lightly on an ass cheek, she pulled down on his erection, working him up and down. He moaned and writhed pleasantly as she brought him closer and closer to climax. Tugging harder and faster, she bit him harder as he started to orgasm, still milking his pecker as the cum shot down his leg.

Mannie stopped to catch her breath and survey what she had done. Globs of cum were resting on Junior's inner leg. His pants rested around his ankles. His ass quivered in post-orgasmic delight. He lay gasping on the desk, unsure of what just happened. What had she done to him? She wasn't sure what came over her to do that. But she did know she liked it very much. And she knew she wanted more.

Rising, she grabbed Junior's still shocked head by the hair and dragged him off of the desk and onto his knees on the floor. Leaning against the desk herself, Mannie reached under her dress to pull her panties aside and pressed his face deep into her crotch. He pulled back with shock, but she held his head firmly until his tongue flicked out into her pussy, sending a wave of pleasure up her spine and a moan escaped from her throat.

He licked her slowly at first, then more aggressively, exploring every bit of her cunt. Running across her clit, sucking on her lips, penetrating inside her, his tongue became more and more hungry as the ecstasy grew inside her. With her legs quivering, she grasped the desk with both hands to steady herself against the onslaught.

Junior settled into alternately sucking and flicking his tongue across her clit, eliciting moans of delight from Mannie as she involuntarily pressed her hips forward into him. His tongue danced faster across her clit and an orgasm rocked her body accompanied by the loudest moan she had ever made. Relentlessly, he continued to play with her, sending new waves of pleasure through her and another orgasm, then another. She closed her eyes and lost all sense of place, only aware of the bliss radiating through her from her pussy. It was beautiful.

She came back to earth as she slid down the side of the table, exhausted and spent. Junior sat next to her against the desk, panting and seemingly confused. Using what little energy she had, she leaned against him and put an arm around him. "What do you think of that?" she said.

Staring into space, he replied, "I don't think I'm gay anymore."

Unable to hold back, Mannie laughed loudly.