Flipping the Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiBunny
BiBunny
1 Followers

"Beg me," he ordered, licking the soft spot where her neck and shoulder met.

"Master...please...I-I-I...."

"You can do better than that," he whispered, purring softly in her ear.

"Master...hurt me...please." She trembled.

"You want me to hurt you?" he prodded.

"Yes...any way you want...please."

"Please, what?" He was enjoying her torment.

"Please, Master. Please hurt me!" Her voice rose in desperation.

He grinned. Now he could really have fun. He quickly untied her hands and feet from the bed, leaving the cuffs in place. He dragged her by her hair to the edge of the bed and pulled her to her feet. He slapped her face hard, first on one side and then the other. She felt her knees get weak. Roughly, he shoved a large ball gag in her mouth and buckled it tightly in place. He locked her wrist cuffs into the chains that hung from the hooks in the ceiling, stretching her arms high over her head. He forced her legs apart and shoved a large dildo deep inside her pussy. She moaned loudly behind her gag. He thrust a larged, lubed plug in her ass. She jumped, and he smacked her hard on the left buttock.

"Be still!" he ordered, ramming the plug into place, heedless of her whimpers.

Satisfied that he had both her holes filled and stretched, he looped a length of rope around her waist and between her legs to hold the toys in place. She gasped when he pulled it tight between her thighs, pushing both dildo and plug even farther inside. He tied the rope off and checked its tautness. He attached her ankle cuffs to the spreader bar and stood back to survey his handiwork. Miranda looked so incredibly submissive, bound from the ceiling, spread, stretched, and crotch-roped. She was only missing one thing. He retrieved a pair of nipple clamps and reached around her bound body to attach them. She gasped as they bit into her tender, erect nipples.

He picked up the flogger and struck her across her upper back in one smooth motion. She flinched, more in surprise than anything else. He flogged her back, her ass, and her thighs, and she sighed happily. She felt herself being lulled into complacency and thought to herself, Well, this isn't so bad. He saw her body relax, was waiting for it, in fact. The next blow literally stole her breath away. She felt like she'd been hit in the back with a two-by-four. The next strike, across the spot where her ass met her thighs, was even harder. Her knees buckled, and she'd have fallen were it not for the chains holding her up.

What followed was the most intensely painful flogging she'd ever received. It was more vicious than she could've ever imagined. Every single blow ripped her breath from her lungs. She tried, pridefully, to remain silent, but after while, stoicism began to seem a rather lame virtue. She screamed behind her gag, long, heart-rending screams. With each hard, cruel strike that landed on her pale skin, she begged him for mercy, but, true to his word, he ignored her.

When he finally stopped, her entire backside was covered with large, angry red welts, and bruises were already beginning to form. She was grateful for the momentary respite. She gasped for breath as he walked in front of her. Without warning, he wrapped both hands around her throat and squeezed. She struggled uselessly against him, trying in vain to draw air past her lips. Inky spots swam before her eyes, and she wobbled on her feet, dangerously close to fainting. Just before she lost consciousness, he released his choke hold and ripped the clamps from her nipples. She tried to scream, but couldn't. Her entire body was nothing but fiery red agony. She wheezed, trying to catch her breath.

He stood, watching her gasp and choke and tremble. He released her arms from the ceiling and her legs from the spreader bar. With astonishing speed, he produced two more lengths of rope. He bound first one of her breasts and then the other. She squealed in anguish. Her aching breasts were wrenched cruelly with the rope, and they quickly grew purple and engorged. He gave them a squeeze, and she shrank away. He grabbed her roughly by her bruised breasts and pulled her towards him.

"Don't you ever pull away from me," he growled. She hung her head. He guided her over to the bed and pushed her facedown onto the mattress. She screamed behind her gag as she felt her full weight resting on her swollen breasts. He untied the crotch rope and pulled it free. The dildo in her wet pussy popped out immediately. He pulled her arms behind her and joined the cuffs she wore. He bent her legs at the knees, looped the length of rope through the rings on her wrist and ankle cuffs, and pulled tight, securing her in a hog-tie. For a moment, she was relieved that her weight no longer rested on her distended breasts, but the cramps in her back muscles began almost immediately.

He jerked the butt plug out and tossed it aside. He maneuvered her bound legs so that his cock could reach her tight little anus. Surprisingly enough, he took his time sliding it inside her. Despite the throbbing pain in her arms and back and the dull ache in her breasts, she felt a little frisson of pleasure run through her body when he was fully inside her. He withdrew, then slowly eased back inside her tight ass. She felt so good. He thrust in and out, working them both into a frenzy. She tried to push back against him, but couldn't. He fucked her ass with slow, deliberate strokes. She mewled behind her gag. He felt her tighten around him, and he reached up to grab her hair. He pulled her head back and pounded her ass, thrusting deeper and harder with every stroke. Her moans became louder and more intense, and she felt herself on the brink of orgasm again. She tried to beg to cum behind her gag, but nothing even remotely intelligible came out. He fucked her deep and hard and finally exploded inside her. The final thrust sent her over the edge, and she climaxed as well.

Slowly, he withdrew from her ass. He released her from the hog-tie and rolled her over on her back, her hands still cuffed behind her. He unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of her mouth.

"You came without permission, didn't you?" He looked at her with accusing eyes.

"Yes," she whispered. He slapped her hard.

"Yes, what?" he snarled.

"Yes, Master." She cowered under his gaze.

"You'll be punished, then."

"But, Master, I tried to ask for--"

"Shut up!" He squeezed her still-bound breasts brutally, and the rest of what she was going to say was lost in the tormented cry that was torn from her lips.

"You know better than to argue with me."

He stood, leaving her lying on her back in the middle of the bed. He picked up the belt she'd whipped him with the night before.

"You remember this, don't you?" he asked.

Miranda's eyes widened in genuine fear. He pinned her body to the bed with his. He raised the belt and brought it back down on the tender flesh of her inner thigh. She tried to raise up off the bed, but his weight held her down. He struck her again and again, raising large, red welts on the insides of her thighs.

"Stupid cunt," he growled at her.

She screamed in misery, in despair. He whipped her for what seemed like forever. When he finally finished, he untied her breasts and removed her blindfold. He slapped her left breast, and she flinched. He slapped the other one harder. He grasped both nipples between his fingers and twisted them cruelly. He pulled them so that they stood out away from her body and pinched. She screamed again. When he finally finished brutalizing her breasts, his cock was once again rock-hard. He held her down to the bed with one hand by her throat and fingered her slit with the other.

He pressed down hard on her throat, severely restricting her breathing. She choked and gagged. His finger on her clit pushed her dangerously close to orgasm. He stroked her clit until he felt her tighten, a moment away from cumming; then, he removed both his fingers from her cunt and his hand from her throat. She gasped for breath and ground her hips uselessly. She knew without question that he was going to deny her the privilege of orgasm.

He positioned himself between her thighs and impaled her with his cock. She stiffened.

"Do you really think you're going to be allowed to cum, you worthless little bitch?" he asked.

She shook her head. He pounded away mercilessly at her soaking pussy.

"Filthy cunt," he snarled. "You're a worthless slave. I should sell you to someone else, someone who's willing to put up with you."

He looked up into her eyes and saw the terror there. He fucked her hot, slick pussy ruthlessly.

"But you know what? No one would have you. I doubt I could even give you away," he growled.

He kept up his relentless onslaught of her tight, dripping cunt.

"I should just kill you when I finish with you. No one would know. No one would even notice that you were gone. Insignificant little whore."

He could see that his words cut deep. She looked at him with such desolation that his heart broke for her. He almost stopped, but he remembered how she'd begged him for this in her email. She needed it. He hammered away at her pussy, bruising her cervix. He could feel the familiar tightening in his balls.

"Slut. You're not even worth having my cum inside you."

With that, he pulled out of her wetness and spewed his seed all over her stomach. He rose up off the bed and headed for the door. He didn't even cast a backwards glance at her.

"You disgust me," he snarled at her, tossing the words back over his shoulder before he closed the door.

The slamming of the door reverberated in her ears. Miranda fought back the urge to cry, willed the tears not to fall. She prayed fervently that he hadn't meant what he said. When he didn't return in the next few minutes, she turned over on her side and concentrated on a spot in the wall--anything to distract her. She felt her heart breaking a little more with each passing second.

Finally, the door opened. She didn't turn over to look at him. He unbuckled the cuffs from her hands, freeing her arms, and rolled her over facing him. She closed her eyes. He looked at her for a moment and then gathered her limp body in his arms. He held her tightly and gave her the gentlest of kisses. Their lips met; their tongues entwined.

That broke her. The tears burst forth in great, heaving sobs. He held her close to him, crooning softly in her ear. She cried and cried, and he quietly reassured her. He stroked her hair, her face, and her back and let her weep until she had no tears left. Then, he brushed her hair back and tilted her head up so that she was looking at him. She met his eyes.

"H-how'd you know?" she whispered.

"I checked my email," he answered with a grin.

She gave a soft, shaky little chuckle.

He turned to the bedside table and retrieved a towel he'd dampened with warm water in the bathroom. He tenderly began to wipe away the sticky mess of his sperm that he'd left on her stomach. When he was sure he'd gotten it all, he laid the towel aside and went back to stroke her stomach. His hand slowly trailed lower, between her legs. He separated her wet folds with his fingers. She gasped when he slid two fingers inside her. He rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Master, please..." she whispered.

"You don't have to ask permission now," he told her. "Just cum for me, slave."

She did. She came hard and fast. He fingered her drenched little pussy to two more orgasms before he eased between her legs. His cock was hard again, and he thrust it inside her. He wanted to fuck her hard, but restrained himself, hoping to get as many orgasms out of Miranda as he possibly could. He thrust in and out, back and forth, touching her aching cervix with every stroke. She gasped as another orgasm wracked her body. He leaned over to kiss her gently and felt her tighten around him at this new angle. He tried to control himself, but she felt so good. He began thrusting harder, deeper inside her. He kissed her again, and she kissed back fiercely. She threw her arms around his neck and clung tightly to him as yet another orgasm raced through her. Her muscles squeezed his cock so hard that it made it difficult for him to move inside her. He was fucking her with wild abandon now, ravaging her soaked pussy. He drew a sharp breath and exploded inside her. She came again on his final thrust, so hard that she squirted a fine, warm spray of liquid down his balls. He collapsed on top of her and kissed her yet again. They both lay still for a moment, panting. He slowly disengaged himself from her and stood.

He helped her to her feet and guided her into the living room. He sat down on the couch, and she started to kneel at her customary place at his feet. He stopped her.

"No, my pet. You've earned your place in my lap for the day."

He watched as her face turned a barely discernible shade of pink. He laid her down on the couch next to him and eased her head into his lap. He cuffed her hands back together in front of her, not to restrain her, but because he knew how safe and secure the bonds made her feel.

"Miranda," he whispered, stroking her long, dark hair, "my slave."

He listened to her coo as she lovingly rubbed her cheek against his thighs. She dropped a gentle kiss on his stomach and beamed up at him. He smiled back. She purred. All was right with the world.

BiBunny
BiBunny
1 Followers
12