Flipside

Story Info
She turns the tables on a friend.
2.8k words
4.33
45.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell and waited. It wasn't long before the door opened and I was greeted by my host.

"Hey Lolita." I said jokingly.

"Don't call me that!" Megan said with fake indignation.

She slapped at me playful, which I ducked and ran past her into the house. I heard her laugh, the door close, and the then the pound of running feet. Luckily I knew my way around her house, so I quickly made my way down to the basement. I pretend to hide, and she came fly down the stairs she instantly spotted me.

"Come here jerk!" she yelled and leapt on me.

A brief tickle fight ensued, which I won. After our laughter faded, we made our way to the couch. As I walked behind Megan I was once again struck with how appropriate my nickname for her was. She only stood about 5'3", and had the most petite frame I think I had ever seen on a girl. Her breasts where perky, but barely handfuls. And at 18 years old, she was all to aware of her appearance.

I sat down on the couch, and Megan walked over to the TV. She put in a movie and pressed play. There was plenty of room on the couch, but she plopped down on my lap. I shifted alittle, waiting for her to move. When she didn't, under the pretext of still playing, I tried to roll her off of me. Yet she held on.

"Am I the only good seat in the house?" I asked playfully.

"Well you took my seat, so I have no choice but to sit on you." She said teasingly, and squeezed my knee.

In truth, I was feeling very awkward. I was two years older than her, and I had always felt bad thinking about her sexually. Often had I fantasized about her lithe body, her small perky tits, and her round little ass. While we had been friends for some time, I had decided I would never have her, by my choice.

Having her tight ass sitting firmly on my cock was so tempting, I nearly had to leave. I tried my best to focus on the movie, and failing that, my surroundings. The movie was some cheesy slasher flick, so I quickly lost interest.

I noticed the lights where dimmed very low, and a candle burned in the corner. Every time my mind managed to wander to far from Megan, she seemed to shifted or readjust herself. Each time she wiggled, I was very quickly reminded how shapely her ass was. As the end credits of the movie started rolling, I thought I was safe. It had been torture, being on the verge of an erection for two hours.

"Did you enjoy the movie James?" She said when the DVD stopped.

"I'm not really into slasher movies, but it was alright I guess." I said, trying to think of how I could get her off of me.

"Hey, get up I need to stretch my legs" I said, and suited my words by trying to stand.

Megan hopped off my lap and turned to face me. I made a great show of stretching and twisting. Suddenly Megan grabbed my head, pulled me down and planted a kiss on my lips. Her hands felt like vice grips, and I was surprised by how strong her arms where. When she released me I pulled back and tried to speak.

She stopped any words I could form by grabbed my cock. This was to much for my self control and it sprung to fully erect. I groaned and tried to push her back, but her hand started to slowly stroke me.

"Megan we can't do..." I started to say.

"Why? My parents are gone, you want it and so do I. Seems to me that we can." She said with a devilish grin.

My ran raced for a good excuse, when she started to unzip my pants. I reached down to grab her, but she planted another kiss on me. She quickly reached into my boxers and pulled my cock out, and started to slowly stroke it. She reached over to a side table, for something I couldn't see.

When her hand touched my cock I gasped. It felt like she had just dipped her hand in ice. As she stroked the feeling spread across my whole cock. Then to my whole body. When I felt chilled to the bone, suddenly I felt hot. I started sweating, and then settled back to room temperature. Megan stepped back, and thinking maybe she had sedated what ever desires she had I tried to put my pants back on.

And found I could hardly move. I struggled to move my arms, but only succeeded in moving a few inches. I looked at Megan.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I said, feeling a slight strain to even talk.

"I've wanted you for so long James. I dropped every hint I could think of short of just saying it. But you ignored every hint, and tried to treat me like a little sister. I know you want me, but you just won't act on it. So I'm taking the decision out of your hands." She said looking very pleased with herself.

"That doesn't...explain what the hell...you did to me." I said angrily.

"Oh that. Well it just so happens I found a mixture for a body control spell. It supposed to be a dust, but I thought it would still work mixed with some KY. And it looks like I was right." She looked like a cat with milk.

She stepped back up to me, and started stroking my cock with both hands. I gave myself over to the feeling, thinking if I came quickly, she'd be happy and stop. Her hands kept the same steady pace on my cock, and her hot breath caressed my neck. Despite my reluctance, the thought of being jerked off by Megan made me very horny. It had been awhile for me too, so it wasn't long before I felt a pressure building in my balls.

I smiled a little, a didn't resist my on coming orgasm at all. Megan saw me smiling and leaned close to my ear.

"You think you've got it figured out, but your wrooooong." She said very quietly.

I ignored her, and focused on my orgasm, urging it on. It built, and built. But it never came. I groaned as I felt my orgasm continue to build, but it wouldn't go any further.

"I told you you where wrong. You can't come until I let you. And I'm not going to do that any time soon." She said with a very triumphant sound in her voice.

She knelt down in front of me, and pulled my pants the rest of the way down. She let my cock go for a few seconds, and I felt the pressure in my balls ease. I was stunned. I was totally at her mercy, or in this case her pleasure. My mind raced for a way to get free.

I looked down and watched Megan peel her shirt off. She wasn't even wearing a bra, so her tits bounced out happily. Her hands slowly worked their way up my legs, to my cock. She took it in her hands and leaned in close to it. The feeling of her hot breath caressing my cock was like velvet. I gasped for breath. Some how I managed to move my hands to rest on her head, but that was all I could do.

"God I've wanted to do this for so long" She said with her lips pressed against my cock.

She gently licked the length of my cock. It sent chills down my spine feeling her tongue cover every inch of my cock. I gasped as she kissed the cock, and then slowly let her lips slide around the head. Her mouth was so warm and wet. It was amazing how wonderful it felt.

Her mouth felt like silk covering my cock. She made it about half way down my cock and stopped. I felt her hands gently caress my balls, while the other one stroked the part of my cock that wasn't in her mouth. Once again I felt the pressure building in my groin, and I moaned. Megan looked up at me and let my cock slide out of her mouth.

"What's a matter sweetie? I know you wanna cum, and you will. I've just wanted to suck your cock for so long. I guess we can move on now." She said as she stood up.

Megan stepped back and unbuttoned her pants. She slid them down to reveal a pair of blue silk boy shorts that displayed her tight ass perfectly. I watched as those two joined the pile of clothes on the floor. Her pussy was perfectly shaven, and already very wet. She pushed me back, and helpless to stop it I fell back against the couch. Like I was child she pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me naked.

As she straddled my cock, I was struck with how no one would believe me if I told them about this. That I had been raped by a girl half my size. I'd be lucky if I wasn't arrested for insanity!

Megan positioned herself over my cock, and reached back to guide it into her waiting pussy. I felt the tip of my dick touch her pussy and it was like I had been shocked. She started to press back, and I could feel how tight her pussy was. Megan groaned, but kept going.

Slowly my cock pressed into her pussy. That was when I realized she was still a virgin. I could feel a tension inside her pussy, and I panicked. I couldn't be taking her virginity! Suddenly I felt a pop, and slide the rest of the way inside. Megan cried out, and dug her nails into my shoulders. She was very still for a minute, allowing her pussy to adjust to my cock.

"That's right James, you just took my cherry. God I didn't realize your cock was that big." Megan said breathily in my ear.

Megan slowly started grinding on my cock. I moaned in pleasure and managed to put my hands on her hips. She started out very slow, giving her pussy time to loosen up. It felt like my cock was wrapped in something to wonderful for words. Velvet wasn't soft enough, and silk wasn't smooth enough.

It wasn't before Megan started to pick up her pace. Her breasts jiggled rhythmically as she bounced on my cock. She thrust herself down hard, slamming my cock into her pussy. I was awe struck by how sensual she appeared. Her body was covered in sweat, her tits bouncing, her chest heaving with pleasure.

My own orgasm was not forgotten though. The pressure in my balls was nearly unbearable. I was so close to cumming, yet I knew I couldn't until Megan let me. I gave over to the situation and decided to enjoy myself. Using the little movement I could. I leaned my head forward and kissed her neck. She moaned and sped her pace up even more.

I felt some strength return to my arms. I reached up and grabbed Megan's ass, but that was all I could do. Megan was breathing heavily, her head thrown back and eyes closed. I knew her orgasm was coming soon. I just prayed mine was too.

"Oh god yes I love your cock James. I'm going to cum soon. Oh god yes." She moaned loudly.

One of her hands drifted down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She moaned louder, almost like she had surprised herself. Her hand worked furiously, matching her pace on my cock perfectly.

"OH god cum inside me James!" She suddenly cried out.

She slammed down on my cock on last time, and buried her face in my shoulder. I felt her pussy spasming around cock, and like heaven sent, felt my orgasm rushing through my cock. It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever had. My vision blurred and my head spun. I thought my cock would spasm forever.

It felt like hours before my orgasm finally stopped. Megan was still pressed against my shoulder, shuddering for breath. She was very still for some time, until she slowly stood. My cock slide from her pussy, now wet with my cum. I felt the strength return to my arms, and felt it slowly spread through my body. I was still horny.

Megan was smiling. She turned away from me, and made some fuss about trying to find her panties. I slowly stood, unsure of how quickly I could move. So caught up in her after glow, Megan didn't even notice until I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against my still erect cock.

"That was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had in my life Megan, but it turns out it wasn't enough." I whispered in Megan's ear.

I reached up and started playing with one of her nipples, and with my other hand caressed her clit lightly. She moaned and pressed back against me.

"Well if you wanna fuck me again I don't think I'd mind to much." She said as she fondled my balls.

"Hm, your pussy was oh so nice. But I also need to return the favor of your tricking me like that." I said and her hands froze.

"What did you have in mind James?" She said very quietly.

For my answer I forced her down on her knees and pushing her forward. She struggled vainly, knowing exactly what I had in mind. I took a second to admire how perfectly shaped her ass was. Then I spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing her anus.

"No please James, don't fuck me there. Not there please." She pleaded.

"Just relax, I'm not going to hurt you. You might even enjoy it." I replied.

I felt her body relax, but I could tell she was still very nervous. I really didn't want to hurt her, I just wanted to get off again, and also get a measure of revenge. My cock was still well lubed from her pussy. As I positioned the head of my cock at her asshole I heard her whimper.

Being as steady as I could be I pushed against her tight asshole. The head of my cock sunk in, and I stopped not wanting to go to fast. I slowly eased my cock in an inch at a time, pausing to give her time to relax again. When my cock was all the way inside her I paused. I reached down and played with her pussy a little bit, trying to keep her relaxed.

"How you doing hun?" I asked.

"It's really tight, but it doesn't hurt. Just please be gentle." She replied with a note of surprise in her voice.

Slowly I pulled almost all of my cock out, and started back in. I heard Megan groan, and I stopped.

"No it's ok. It feels so weird, I kinda like it." She said.

Feeling encouraged I continued my slow fucking of her asshole. She moaned, and I speed up slight. Her was so tight, and my cock was still so sensitive from my last orgasm. Even at my slow pace I could already feel another orgasm building. I pushed my cock all the way inside Megan's tight asshole, and pushed her down flat on the ground, keeping most of my weight supported by my arms.

This caused her asshole to tighten even more, and I lost it. I grunted and felt my orgasm hit me. My vision went black, and almost fell over. Megan was moaning beneath me, but I was only half aware of it. After what felt like a life time my orgasm finally stopped. It took more than a few seconds for my vision to clear. I could hear Megan breathing hard. As carefully I could I pulled my cock out of her ass with a slight pop, and she groaned.

I layed down next to her and pulled her small frame tight against me.

"I'm sorry Megan, I didn't mean to hurt you." I said quietly against her neck.

"You didn't hurt me. Well, not much at least," She replied and she reached back to fondle my now flaccid cock "It hurts alittle, but it felt so good. I came again."

"Just promise me you'll never use that, gel or whatever it was again." I said more cheerfully.

"Hmmmm, I don't know if I can promise that..." She said coyly.

Just then I felt a sudden icy chill run across my penis...