Flirting Becomes Cheating, Finally

Story Info
My story of finally crossing the line with another man.
2.9k words
3.32
77.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first started working with Seth, I only knew him over the phone. A southern boy, fresh into his new job (just as I was), he was witty and eager. Conversation came easy between us and over the years he became a staple in my day. I didn't even know what he looked like for the first year of our interactions. Then after a conference in Florida, a co-worker showed me a picture of Seth. He wasn't ugly by any means, but not Brad Pitt. He was your average southern boy- big smile. Knowing what he looked like allowed me to think of him as a true person, not just a voice.

After another year and a half, I met Seth in person. In between seeing his picture and meeting him in person, both of us had gotten married. He was a year older than I and we were both embarking on our new adult lives. I was impressed by his stature and his wit, and his accent was incredibly sexy. We found ourselves making a lot of eye contact over the course of the couple days we worked together. There was plenty else going on, but the connection was obvious. After that meeting, our conversations increased and a new personal connection was achieved.

Another year went by and we found ourselves at a show together. There were other people there from each of our companies, but it was a much more intimate setting then the previous time we had met. Knowing I would see him, I did my best to look as cute as I could. I had figured out his type: blondes with blue eyes and big boobs. Lucky for me, I fit his type. My boss and I came into the hotel bar, and I could see that Seth liked what he saw. We only had a couple drinks in when my boss went to bed. I lingered hoping for some one on one time, but it was obvious it wasn't going to happen. I dreamt of his hands all over me, and was incredibly disappointed in not getting to spend more time with him.

Being around him aroused me. I couldn't help myself lying in bed that night. I slipped off all of my clothes and found my hands traveling all over my body. I spent extra time playing with my breasts, grabbing them, imagining what his hands would feel like on them. I tweaked my nipples causing me raising my hips. My hand moved slowly down to the wetness building between my legs. My sex was hot and so sensitive to the touch. Using my juices, I slipped my fingers up and down my clit. I applied pressure lightly, and continuously in circles. I separated my legs and grinded on my fingers, gasping for breath. I was so hot from seeing him, I came quickly after I started. The thoughts of him doing to me what I was doing to myself helped me quickly get over the edge. I fell asleep thinking of him and all I wanted to do to him.

The next day we set up and attended some meetings. A large group of us went to a dinner consisting of a lot of margaritas and not a lot of food. I was nervous sitting next to him. Again, I had tried to dress to what I think he would find attractive. He commented twice on how I looked, charging me with energy. I wanted him to put his hands on me during dinner, but it didn't happen. We headed back to the hotel bar for more cocktails after. As the night progressed, our looks got longer and my frustration level of not being able to express my ridiculously large crush on him got to me. The people in our group were slowly dying off and going to bed, but we lingered. A small number of us remained, allowing for us to chat. I had a sullen disposition as he approached me and sat next to me. Waiting to see what would happen seemed like it took forever. He asked me what was wrong, to which I replied the standard "nothing". After a bit more probing back and forth, the crush I had was established. The crush he had was also established. I was elated- however it didn't last long as it was also established that we were both married and there isn't much we could do about it. So after the sinfully wonderful discovery of the mutual attraction, the reality was hard to deal with. He decided going to bed would be the best thing to do. I decided doing shots of Patron would be the best thing to do.

After three, I knew it was time to go to bed. Frustrated, I settled in, ready to unleash my passion as I did the night before. But, before I could get to it, I received a text from Seth, stating he wanted to come to my room, but wouldn't as my boss was staying next door. He was staying with two other reps, already in the room. I knew the next time we would be alone, I would get to experience him.

The flirting became less innocent the very next day. While we were standing booth to booth at the tradeshow, we exchanged, "what if" and "I wish" texts. He was always cautious, reinstating that we were married and that is why it wouldn't go anywhere. I flew home that day, without anything happening. But, from the time I left, to the time I got home, we had decided me sending him a picture of my bra was a good idea. Within a short period of time, it escalated into hundreds of texts a day, many phone calls, and naughty pictures. Having a hard time dealing with my sexual frustration I took up running. Seth would often tease me when I would say I was frustrated and tell me to get laid by my husband. I still don't know if he truly thought that was a good idea or if he wanted me to say that I wasn't interested in having sex with my husband. However, my husband took advantage of my new toned body, not knowing it was crafted for another man. This did not stop sex with my husband. I actually found myself wanting to involve more toys, wanting to cum harder. Luckily, my husband didn't mind inserting dildos into my cunt, or making me scream as I came. As a result however, I found out I was pregnant.

In February, Seth and I had a tradeshow together again. Knowing I was pregnant made me uneasy- I had done so much with him via text, email, phone- and wanted to explore each other in person. I also was insanely horny. But, I was beginning to show, I was sure it was turn off of epic proportions. We had a night to ourselves before the show started, and we carried on as good friends, flirting but the boundaries being kept. I had no liquid courage this time and a lot more baggage then before. After dinner, we went back to his room to "hang out." I knew I was flirting with something happening, but I wanted something to happen. Instead, we watched tv. Then he asked to feel my belly and see if he could feel the baby move. We spent some quality time with him talking to the baby, hands on my belly, laughing and joking. I got to the point I was positive nothing would happen, and decided that it was time for me to leave and went to my room.

Getting ready for bed, in my glasses and pajamas, I heard a knock at the door. Seth was there, with a smirk on his face. He stood there, and I stood there. I asked him if he wanted to come in, to which he replied that he didn't know. I laughed and said that was fine, but I was going to lay in bed and let the door go. He grabbed the door and did come inside. He sat in the computer chair with a look on his face of perplextion. I had already decided and made clear that although I was pregnant, I was comfortable with something happening. However, I was not going to make any moves on him as it was his decision if he wanted to go over that line. We kept playing on the tight rope, waiting to fall of the edge. He would move towards the bed and then hesitate and return to the chair. I would laugh at him and he would try his best to get me to come to him and initiate contact. I didn't give in and he finally decided to go back to bed. Within 5 minutes, there was another knock. Him again. I told him to shit or get off the pot. It was bedtime. He went back to his room and the other sales reps had arrived so he was stranded there now.

Shortly after, I received a text saying that he had made up his mind and he wanted to kiss me. I texted him to come back, knowing it was too late. The next day, he came to my hotel room to "pick me up" before the tradeshow began. The sexual tension was insane. I was so hungry for him to touch me, I could have had an orgasm right then. He waited while I fumbled with some things in my room- but caught my arm. He pulled me into him slowly and told me he was going to kiss me. My knees were close to buckling and I was instantly wet. He was a couple inches taller than I was, which is good as I am a tall girl to begin with. I looked into his eyes and he leaned in. It happened. As we kissed, we began to blend our styles and the heat was crazy. We pulled away, and looking at each other we both knew it was right. So right, we had to do it again. This time, it was perfect, our styles were set and complimented each other. Not too short but not too long. I wanted to put my hands all over him, I wanted to put my mouth on his thick cock, I wanted him to lay me down and slide into me.

But, it wasn't going to happen. Our meeting began soon, and I didn't know if he was ready for all of the sexual exploration I was dying for. We decided to head down, smiling the entire time. We ended up not having the same meetings, but being in the near vicinity of each other. From across the room, he would look at me, with desire. It drove me wild. He could have fucked me in front of the entire room and I wouldn't of cared. I wanted him, I wanted him on me, in me. While the meetings went on and on, we finally reached a break. We had texted each other that we needed to meet up in my room again, to kiss again. We did, and it was just as hot as the first time. This time he got a bit handsy, putting his hands on my ass. I was surprised, because I thought he would have gone for my boobs immediately. He was obsessed with my chest, asking for pictures of them daily. Our break was short, and we couldn't be late back. Our looks continued, but it would be the last room break we would get. He had to leave and another rep drove me to the next hotel before my flight home. I was lusting for him, my hormones racing, him driving me wild.

Again, our texting and phone conversations went to a new level. I was masturbating multiple times a day, thinking of his cock and his hands on me. I bought a dildo that looked like a real dick. Only 6 inches long, not even 2 inches in circumference. It has a suction cup on the bottom and attached perfectly to my bed frame. He would send me pictures of his cock during the day, and I couldn't wait to get home and ram my dildo thinking of him fucking me. I would barely slide on it three times before I was cumming all over it. I had my baby in July and when I came back from my maternity leave, I found that our connection was changed. I finally confessed that I thought things were weird between us, and he said something about us maturing. I longed for him to say something that would make me think he changed his mind, but he didn't.

We waffled through and months later we worked the same meeting we had the year before. Before my maternity leave, we had planned all sorts of naughty activities when we met up. I was going to wear a skirt so he could finger me the entire ride to the hotel. I wanted to ride him in the back seat of the car right in the airport parking lot. Now, we had not talked about any of those expectations. We had really barely talked.

I came down the escalator and saw him. He went in for a hug and I decided to make it more of a pat. We went to lunch, and although the conversation wasn't forced, it wasn't "us." We came to the hotel, set up for the meeting, I worked out and he worked. I needed the outlet for my sexual frustration.

We participated in the companies activities for dinner and then a group of us went to the bar to watch a football game. All of us drank until the late night. The sexual tension was back, it was evident. The maturity was gone, thank God. The entire time I wanted to touch him, and he looked at me like he wanted to eat me. The game ended, and we all went to our rooms. I thought he would text, but if he didn't, I had decided, I would not text him. I got ready for bed, got in my tank and sweats, my glasses and pony. While I was brushing my teeth, a knock on my door. Seth stood there. I acted like his being there wasn't a big deal and told him to come in. He took his spot in the chair, just as the year before. I sat on the bed and asked him what he was doing. He knew something was up and wanted to figure it out. We exchanged "I thought's" and "you said's" and realized each of us was trying to interpret and dance around the others signals.

He moved to the bed, telling me that he was always interested in me and what I am doing. He said he never wouldn't be. He told me he was going to kiss me. He did, long, passionate, deep. It was what I wanted. We continued to explore each other, wrapping up in each other. I climbed on top of him, straddling him. Kissing and grinding, he pulled at the straps of my tank top, exposing my breasts. Hungrily, he grabbed them and sucked on them. I couldn't keep my breath. He touched me just as I imagined he would. Loving that his large hand still couldn't cup all of my breast. We kissed while he groped, I gasped and moaned. We parted after a couple minutes, smiling at each other. Out of breath and hot, he said he thought we should end our night there. We kissed a bit more, and he went to bed.

In the morning, we decided to take advantage of the breaks again, and it was amazing. He threw me on the bed, pressed me against the wall, put his hand up my skirt. I couldn't wait for the meeting to end so I could be near him again. When the meeting ended, I knew I would have a short time with him before he set off. I had planned to change, but by the time we got to my room, we were already entangled in each other. My skirt around my hips, my thigh highs exposed, me pressing his arms above his head. He flipped me on my side, kissing me deeply. He ran his hand up my thigh, grazing my wet pussy. He knew I was aching for him. He slipped my panties to the side and slipped a finger inside my wet cunt. I gasped with pleasure. Moving in and out of me, touching my clit, making me grind against his hand and moan out loud. He began to insert two fingers, and then would rub my clit with a third. Sensing I was close to going over the edge, he brought me down slowly.

I couldn't get enough, I wanted him inside of me. I wanted to suck on him. He knew I was enjoying myself, but slowly calmed me down. He said it was time for him to leave, and we kissed awhile longer. While I pulled myself together, he stood up to leave. We embraced and kissed further, but he was strong enough to leave.

He called soon after he got in his car, and I told him the next time I saw him, he needed to be inside of me. There would be no "What ifs" or questions, I had learned that I need to just act on my impulse and not wait for signs its ok.

Seth will fuck me, and I will cum over and over. Where that puts us after, I don't know. All I do know is that I cannot be around him without being with him.