Flirting with a Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma nervously turned to me, "Do want to spend the night with me? You don't have to if you don't want to."

I looked at Emma and I knew there was no question.

After a few seconds I turned to Des, "Are you comfortable with this?"

He nodded, "Most certainly. Emma and I've been married for over twenty years and it's good to end it amicably. I can assure you that there'll be no problems."

I turned back to Emma, "Do you want to do this with me?"

Emma looked at me seriously before answering, "Absolutely."

She then stood and took my hand, "Come."

I stood and began to follow when Des called out to Emma; she turned as he approached her and took her into his arms.

"I'll always love you." he said

She looked at him affectionately, ""I know, and I'll always love you too."

Even though the whole thing was unusual, I felt quite moved at their open feelings towards each other. Emma was soon leading up a set of stairs and along a hall leading to a bedroom. Inside, the lights were turned down low and a champagne bucket stood beside a turned down bed. She removed the chilled bottle and handed it to me to open while picking up two glasses. I filled the glasses and returned the bottle to the ice. Emma sat on the bed and handed me a glass. She took a sip and lowered the glass.

"I want you know that you're very special to me. I don't want you to think that I'm just using you because that's not the case. Des suggested that I do this as he knew that I had a thing for you. You made me laugh when I was down, and you made me feel attractive and desirable again when my husband told me he wanted to end our marriage."

"Doctors surgeries do that for me, they always give me an erection." I commented flippantly.

It took a second for her to click to what I was talking about, she grinned and threw a pillow at me, "Here I am pouring my heart out to you and all you can do is joke. It's true, all men are bastards."

I reached over and pulled her close, our lips touched and our tongues found each other. I ran my hands over her body before guiding her to her feet. Reaching behind her I fumbled for a zip which I then slid down the small of her back. I eased the dress from her shoulders and then pushed it down over her hips letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and then slipped her shoes off. I held her at arm's length so that I could look at her. In the poor light I couldn't tell whether her bra and panties were blue or black but it didn't matter. Emma looked beautiful. She began undoing my shirt and slipped it off; she knelt in front of me and removed my shoes and socks before standing and turning her attention to my trousers. They were soon on the floor. We stood together and kissed; I reached around and expertly unclipped her bra. Leaning back she let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were small but her nipples were large and erect. She sighed as I lowered my mouth and teased each of them gently, and then she lowered herself onto the bed.

I climbed on the bed and kissed her while running my hands over her body; I avoided her pussy as I wanted to tease her just a little.

"It feels strange having someone else touch me." she whispered as I began suckling her nipples.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Emma chuckled, "Nope, it's bearable."

I ran my tongue down her stomach brushing her panties and began flicking her thighs with my tongue. Her legs slightly bent opened invitingly. Moving downwards I knelt between her thighs and traced her panty line with my tongue. She tensed as I tickled her navel and then slipped my tongue down between her thighs. I could feel the warmth radiating from under the sheer material of her panties.

"That's nice." she whispered.

I continued teasing her through her panties for a short time before easing the material to one side.

"Oooh." she sighed as my tongue slipped into the damp warmth.

Initially, she lay still as my tongue explored her clitoris and opening, then she started to push back and rotate her hips on my face. She lifted herself from the bed as I rolled her panties down over her buttocks and then lifted her legs high so I could remove them entirely. In the faint light I looked over her pussy for the first time, a layer of thick dark curls almost hid her small lips. But with her panties now gone, I could work on her properly. I carefully eased her lips apart with my fingers and lowered my face between them. I gently teased her clit with my tongue and then slid a finger inside her. Slowly and gently I began to work on her, I could feel her twitch as my tongue flicked across her clit. She soon began to move against me and I matched her rhythm.

"Mmmmm, it's going to get awfully messy down there if you keep doing that." she whispered.

I ignored her comment and continued with the chore in hand, she sighed in submission and began stroking my hair in encouragement.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." she said a short time later.

By now my face was soaking with her juices, it brought me some satisfaction that she enjoying herself.

"Ooooh, I'm getting close." she whispered as her movements became more laboured.

It only encouraged me further.

"Ooooh fuuuuck." Emma moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

She lifted her buttocks from the bed and rotated her pussy hard against my face. Then all of a sudden I was engulfed in a warm gush of her juices. I continued tweaking her clitoris with my tongue as her warm juices ran down my face and onto the bed. She soon lowered herself back onto the bed and relaxed. I raised my face and looked up between her thighs. Her head was relaxed on the pillow, her eyes were closed and she was wearing a dreamy post orgasmic smile. Eyes opened and she looked down at me.

"Oh dear, what a mess. I did warn you."

I just grinned.

"Hang on a sec and I'll clean you up." she said as she rolled off the bed and disappeared through a door. I could hear water running and then she returned with a face cloth, sitting on the bed she sponged my face and neck. After checking she'd done a good job she looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, you can go now."

She watched the uncertainty in my face and grinned.

"Just joking." she said and then kissed me on the lips before pushing me back onto the bed.

She straddled my chest and began sliding down the length of my body as she went, kissing my lips, neck and nipples. I tried to guide her pussy onto my cock but she dodged the impending assault and continued downwards. Her tongue glided over my stomach until it reached my cock, she took it in her hand and stroked it.

"Now, haven't we met before somewhere?' she asked it.

Without waiting for an answer she lowered her mouth onto the head and sucked it gently, I could feel her tongue moving over the eye. She then lowered her mouth further down the shaft and sucked noisily back up. It felt good. For next few minutes she sucked my cock slowly making sure I didn't orgasm. She then moved upwards and positioned her pussy over my cock. Leaning forward and looking down she watched my cock slide deep into her. While her pussy sopping wet, it was tight over my cock and I could feel every incredible inch of her as it slid up and down.

Emma opened her eyes and looked down at me, "It feels different. Des is the only man I've been with in over twenty years."

I didn't know how to reply to that, I pulled her down and kissed her. For a time we lay intertwined while Emma moved slowly up and down on me. She then rolled onto her side and eased me on top as she rolled onto her back. As I began sliding in and out of her, she tried her legs in various positions before settling with then tight around my buttocks. With her arms holding me close, we kissed and petted as we made love. She encouraged me to a slow rhythm which we could maintain for as long as we liked. It was a position that we could be close and comfortable.

It was Emma that first noticed that we weren't alone, she pinned me to a stop and looked across the room; my gaze followed hers. Standing ten feet away from the bed was her husband dressed only in jeans.

"Des, what are you doing in here?"

"The thought of you doing it with some one else is exciting. I wanted to watch you for a while." he said.

"This isn't fair. This isn't what we agreed to."

"I know, but let me stay just for a few minutes."

'No. Why aren't you with Leanne?"

Des laughed, "We've already done it; I finished too quickly. There goes my reputation."

"Serves you right. Time you left us alone." she replied.

"C'mon Emma, lets see you suck his cock for a minute, then I promise to leave."

I could sense Emma hesitate, she then kissed me on the forehead.

"Do you mind?" she asked. "Then we can be alone again."

"Sure." I replied without hesitation.

Emma rolled out from under me and then knelt between my thighs; she stroked my cock a few times and then lowered her mouth onto it. She sucked me deep and slow; the noise clearly audible for all to hear.

She lifted her mouth and looked over at Des, "How's that, is that what you wanted to see?"

He had moved closer for a better look, "That looks fantastic, how about sitting on his cock?"

By now Emma had resigned to the fact the only way to get rid of him was to give him what he wanted. She moved upwards and straddled me easing my cock back inside her. Des had moved to the end of the bed and had a perfect view of her pussy rising and falling on my cock. After about thirty seconds Emma raised herself and turned around so that her back to me, she slipped down onto my cock again and leaned back.

"How about that?" she asked Des. "Take a good look because that's all you're getting."

She then rolled off me and pulled the sheet over her. Des realised that his time was up and left the room without another word.

"Sorry about that, I should've locked the door." she said.

I laughed, "Its okay."

Emma slid back under me, reaching down she took my cock and guided it back into her again. Her legs were soon around my back and she eased me back into rhythm.

"How about finishing inside me?" she asked.

I needed no further encouragement and began to speed up; the unique tightness of her sopping pussy soon had me on the verge of orgasm. I raised her legs high over my shoulders as I began filling her pussy with cum.

She chuckled, "I can feel it squirting inside, I've never felt that before. It's quite nice."

Emma held me tight and nibbled on my right ear as I relaxed, then cuddled in beside me as I rolled over on my back. She didn't stay there long before she reached for the face cloth and placed it between her thighs. At least we wouldn't have to put up with a wet patch. Both content and comfortable, we slipped off to sleep.

It was the light streaming in under the curtains that woke me; it took a second to remember where I was and who with. Emma was still curled up beside me; I lifted the sheet and looked over her nude body in the light of day for the first time. Her skin was a mix of both smooth light and dark skin. She stirred with the cool air and rolled over on her back, her eyes opened briefly and she smiled up at me.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Just gazing at the scenery."

She laughed, "Just so long as you're intentions are honourable."

"And what if they're not?"

"Mmmm. What if I told you I'm not that type of girl."

It was my turn to laugh, "Well, I guess I'd just have to accept it."

Her grin got bigger, "Liar. You'd never take no for an answer."

"I'd just have to convince you that it'd be fun."

"Mmmm. You can try, but life's full of uncertainties."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." she replied rolling on her side away from me.

I rolled her gently over on her back and kissed her gently. She resisted briefly by keeping her mouth closed but then opened her mouth and let our tongues touch. For the next few minutes, we kissed and caressed. My cock was now erect and pressing hard into her thigh as I lay beside her; she reached down and pushed it upwards away from her. I let my hand wander down and stroke her thighs but as I moved upwards she crossed her legs firmly before I got to her pussy.

"Don't get too confident, I haven't made up my mind yet." she said.

I grinned, she was just playing hard to get. I slid downwards and began sucking on her nipples, already half erect under the cool air they were soon hard. Her breathing deepened and I knew I was on the right track.

"That cheating." she murmured after awhile.

"All's fair in love in war." I suggested.

"Tell you what. How about you make us a nice hot coffee while I have a quick shower, then maybe I'll let you have your evil way with me ." she suggested.

"How about you make the coffee while I stay up here? After all, I don't know my way around the kitchen. "

There was no reaction for a few seconds; then Emma began to pretend to snore. Realising I wasn't going to win; I leapt off the bed, took hold of Emma's arms and dragged her off the bed towards the shower. We both laughed when she managed to break free and leapt back on the bed.

"Coffee's now." she instructed me in mock seriousness.

I stood back and bowed in submission.

"Can I have a shower first?" I asked.

She just grinned at me standing beside the bed with half an erection.

After the quickest shower in history, I put my jeans on and went downstairs to the kitchen. Now, it's not every day that I see two nude women in the space of a few minutes, but there in the kitchen was Leanne moving around without a stitch of clothing. She grinned at my surprise and stood facing me so I could get a good look.

"I'll put some clothes on if you want. But I hate wearing them when I don't have to."

I shook my head as I took her attributes in.

"Not if you don't mind me looking." I replied.

She laughed, "Look all you want, I like men looking at my body."

I could see why, her curvy figure body was tanned all over; both nipples and her belly button were pierced with gold rings. A tattoo of a heart was visible to the left of her shaved pubic mound; her legs were long and slim

"Do you like my latest piercing?" she asked reaching down and spreading her pussy lips exposing a small ring through her clit.

"Err, very nice." I replied. "It looks a little delicate though." Leanne bent and looked down at her pussy.

"It sure is, I've already caught it a couple of times and learnt the hard way."

"Hope Des hasn't got a Prince Albert, that'd be a disaster." I commented.

She pursed her lips in imaginary pain before tuning away to the bench as the toaster fired two pieces of bread into the air. For the next few minutes we worked around each other finding trays, plates and coffee and cups. I have to admit it was somewhat erotic being close to a nude woman whom I'd not been intimate with, and found myself getting aroused. Luckily, Leanne disappeared with a grin and her tray before it became too noticeable. I was still grinning when I returned upstairs with two strong coffees. Emma was standing beside the bed drying her hair, she quickly observed my amusement.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing much. Leanne was just showing me her tattoos and piercings, all of them."

Emma pulled a face, "What do you mean; all of them?"

"Boobs, navel and below."

She stopped drying her hair, "You mean she only had her underwear on?"

"Nope, not even that. It's the first clitoral piercing I've ever seen."

Emma thought about it for a few seconds and then grinned.

"Oh well, Des always wanted a slut and now he's got one."

I placed the coffees on the bedside table and got back on the bed, moving over towards the middle I made room for Emma. She reached down and pulled a sheet over her nude body before reaching for her coffee.

We sat with just our shoulders touching as we sampled the coffee, it was good and strong.

"So, now I'm gonna be a single girl, I'll be looking for some company. You interested?"

"Will I get my moles checked for free?" I asked innocently.

She laughed, slipped her hand under the sheet and over to my cock, "I can assure you that you'll get them checked free and often. Anyway, what about your new friend Tina?"

I hesitated before answering, "Well, we could always get together for the odd threesome."

I felt her hand squeeze my cock firmly, "I don't think so. As a doctor I should warn you that sort of behaviour could be dangerous to your health, in more ways than one."

I tried not smile, "In other words, you're not interested?"

"Not in the slightest. Anyway, when I first met you in the surgery that day, I thought you were kind of cute. Didn't exactly take you for the kinky type."

"I'm not really. I'm just exploring boundaries."

She chuckled, "There's not many. Be around, be nice, and you'll get lots of loving."

I pretended to think about it, "Sounds okay, but I haven't sampled enough of the goods to make a justified decision."

"Really." she said while placing her coffee on the table.

Pulling the sheet back quickly, she spun around and sat on me pinning my cock to my navel. Her parted pussy lips were damp as they slid along my cock. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me, lightly at first but then more passionately. I tried to lift her and slide my cock into her, but she pinned me tightly with her thighs. She lifted her face and offered her nipples to my face. I eagerly took one into my mouth and nibbles on it, I could feel it harden. Satisfied I moved to the other. Emma's breathing deepened as she continued sliding her pussy along my cock.

"How about now, are you convinced yet?" she asked.

"Mmmm, I think so." I replied.

"That's good." she replied as she raised one leg and guided my cock into her."

I savoured the ecstasy as her pussy slipped slowly down over my cock; the tight wet warmth was overwhelming.

"Mmmm, I'm really convinced now." I suggested.

Emma grinned down at me, "So you should be. And as your doctor, I should warn you that it'll only get better."

I could just about live with that.

12