Flirting with Jason Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
~Avalon~
~Avalon~
27 Followers

"God, Tina, that's so fucking hot." He began stroking his cock again, coaxing it back to its full girth.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me up so I was standing. He kissed me hard and spun me around. He pushed firmly on my shoulders so that I was leaning over the trunk of his car. I heard the car pull out and was ridiculously disappointed.

He pulled up the back of my skirt again, and knelt down. I moaned as he licked from the lacy top of my stockings to the edge of my pussy and back down the other thigh.

"Matt, lick my pussy... please," I gasped, unable to stand his teasing.

He ran his finger up and down my wet slit. "You want my tongue Tina?" He opened my pussy lips with his thumbs.

"God, yes.. please. Fuck me with your tongue," I pressed back, aching for contact.

He flicked the tip of his tongue against my exposed clit, causing my entire body to spasm in reflex. He was holding me wide open, completely exposed to him.

"Such a pretty pussy," He whispered and pressed his tongue inside me.

His fingertip was flicking against my clit as he pushed his tongue in and out of me.

"Yes, yes.. Oh God.... That feels so fucking good," I gasped and began thrusting my hips creating more friction on my clit against his finger.

"That's it baby, cum on my tongue," He panted.

"Fuck, Yes... Oh God, Matt.. Yes," I called out loudly as I started to cum, rocking my hips hard, grinding my clit against his finger.

He sucked and licked and rubbed as I poured my juices on his tongue.

While my pussy was still contracting, he stood up and pushed his rock hard cock firmly inside me.

"So hot and wet," He groaned and thrust his hips.

"Fuck me hard, Matt, please," I gasped and tried to push back against him.

"I love how tight and wet your little pussy is," He said and thrust harder into me. He slid one finger down and pressed it against my asshole.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned. I couldn't get enough of this guy. He knew exactly how to rock his hips to make his cock grind against my g-spot. Every movement sent shocks through my body.

"I'm gonna make my cock nice and wet, and then I'm gonna fuck your sweet little asshole," He said.

"Yes.. please, fuck my ass," I gasped, wanting it so badly.

I started to shake as he pulled out, arching my back for what was coming. He spread my ass cheeks open with one hand, and pressed his wet fat cock head against my puckered asshole.

"You love getting your ass fucked don't you?" He growled and pressed the head of his prick inside me.

"God.. yes," I groaned, "I love it.. I love the way you fuck my ass."

He moved slowly, inch by delicious inch. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. The searing pain that ripped through me only enhanced the currents of electric pleasure that washed over me.

He held me completely still against him. His cock firmly buried inside me. We both moaned at the same time as he started rocking his hips lightly.

"Rub your clit and finger your cunt Tina," He said loudly.

The words were barely out of his mouth and I had two fingers plunged into my pussy, my thumb grinding against my clit. I could feel his cock against my fingers.

"Do you want it harder?" He said. His voice was so husky and thick.

"Yes...please," I begged, "Fuck my ass hard,"

He started thrusting hard and fast. My fingers were moving furiously inside me, trying to keep up with him.

"Cum in my ass.. please Matt," I groaned. I wanted his cum so badly. I wanted to feel his hard prick throbbing inside me, filling me with his cum.

"You're so dirty, such a good little slut," He said. He was fucking me so hard it almost brought tears to my eyes.

I started to cum again. It was his voice. He knew exactly what to say to me to make me cum.

"Fuck .. yes, Oh God, it's so good," I cried out loudly as I started to cum.

"That's it Tina," He growled and thrust hard one last time, "Fuck...Unh." He started to cum. I could feel it pouring inside me, heating my insides.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up against him, his cock slipping out of me. He turned me around and kissed me once, roughly on the lips, making me ache for more.

"I guess I should get you home," He said.

"Ummm, yeah I guess so," I replied.

He grabbed my shirt from the grass while I struggled into my bra. He held it out for me, grinning while I put it back on.

"Shit," I spat out, "I left my sweater inside."

"Oh, so go get it," He said.

"Forget it," I said. It occurred to me as I got in the car that Jason would have rushed in to retrieve my forgotten sweater for me. But, while Jason was sweet and fun, it was Matt that I couldn't seem to do without. If it wasn't for Matt, I probably would have stopped playing with Jason a long time back.

"How did I let you convince me to do this?" I mused, more to myself than to him.

"Do what?" He gave me a questioning look as he backed out of the parking space.

"Take me out, buy me a couple drinks then fuck my ass in the parking lot," I couldn't help but laugh at myself.

"Cuz," He grinned at me, "You love it."

It was true, I did love it. Matt was exciting. He was intense. One look from him, one word out of his mouth and my pussy was dripping wet.

He dropped me off with a quick kiss and a soft goodbye. No promises to call me, no "see ya later." It infuriated me that he was so aloof, and infuriated me more that I was so hooked on him.

~Avalon~
~Avalon~
27 Followers
12