Flirting With Suzanne

Story Info
Husband wants to share wife with another man.
3.1k words
4.26
125.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every table at the restaurant was filled and the lobby was packed with a hungry mob of rain soaked shoppers. The waiter had refilled my water glass for the third time and had just asked for the second time if I would be willing to wait for my party in the lounge. "I'm sure she'll be here soon," I said apologetically. "It's not like her to be late."

"Perhaps there has been some confusion," the waiter said politely just as I caught sight of Suzanne hopping over a giant puddle in the parking lot.

"There she is now," I said. The relief in my voice was apparent to both the waiter and myself.

"Sorry I'm late." Suzanne said while slipping into the seat across from me. The front of her white silk blouse had gotten wet in her trek from her car to the building and the fact that she was not wearing a bra had become obvious to everyone. I felt a swelling in my lap as I fought the urge to stare at the sight of the transparent material against Suzanne's full breasts. Suzanne started to shrug out of the lightweight jacket that had offered little protection against the elements.

"You might want to keep that on," I said. "Unless your goal is to give someone a heart attack."

Suzanne, who was always proud of her pert nipples, looked down approvingly and ran her hand playfully across her right nipple. "There. How's that?" She asked with devilish innocence.

The waiter returned shortly and took our order. "There's no way in hell he'll keep that straight," I commented after he had left. "The poor guy didn't take his eyes off your tits once while we were ordering."

While our conversation muddled through the mindless chit-chat of old friends, I suspected that Suzanne had something more important on her mind. It was unusual for Suzanne to invite me to lunch. Generally, she was too busy running from one thing to another to even sit down to eat a meal. I was content however to let the conversation run it's course. I had learned long ago that with Suzanne it was best to let her take the lead.

"So, I have a favor to ask of you," she said finally while continuing to pick at her salad.

"A favor," I said. "What kind of a favor?"

"I need a date." Suzanne looked up from her plate mischievously.

"A date?" I repeated. "What about your husband?" I had only been over to Suzanne and Jeff's home a couple of times, but Jeff always struck as very likeable guy. He was a well regarded writer and also taught a few creative writing courses at the local college.

"Jeff's why I need the date." Suzanne explained. "He wants to watch me with another man." To emphasize her point, Suzanne playful slid an oversized bread stick between her lips. A warmth began to stir in my crotch.

"Ok." I said trying to keep my voice even. "So, why are you telling me this?"

"Because I chose you. Jesus, Andre. If you're going to be this dense, maybe I should pick someone else." To emphasize her point, Suzanne began scanning the room, presumably looking around for better qualified candidates.

"No. No. I'm more than up for it," I said with a smile. "I was just wondering why you chose me."

"Well, we talked about it, Jeff and me, and you seem like the perfect person. Jeff knows you but you aren't real close so there is less of a chance for that kind of weirdness to happen if you were good friends, you know." Suzanne smiled, her eyes glimmering like diamonds. "Besides, I want to see if what they say is true."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know," Susan reached across the table, taking my hand in hers. "Big hands and big feet …" She let her voice trail off as she held one of my fingers to her mouth. Her lips wrapped seductively around it as she sucked gently. The warm wetness of her mouth made my growing cock stand at attention. I knew that I wouldn't be standing up any time soon.

We finished making plans for the next Friday night and Suzanne left the restaurant, which gave me a chance to compose myself before trying to drive home.

On Friday, I arrived promptly at Suzanne's house at 7:00. She looked even more stunning then usual. She answered the door braless as usual and wearing a semi-transparent purple blouse and a short black skirt. Her breasts are incredible; large but firm. Her dark pink, almost burgundy, areolas were perfectly sized for her large tits, and her nipples, which were obviously aroused, stood out like the eraser heads on a pair of pencils. She wore a pair of black stiletto-healed shoes which accentuated the shape of her muscular legs.

"Damn," I stammered letting my breath out in one large whoosh. "You look amazing."

"Thank you," Suzanne smiled. "I'll just be a minute. I need to grab a jacket to go over the top of this." Suzanne said and disappeared around a corner.

"No, don't do that." I complained. "I think you look perfect just as you are."

"We'll see." Suzanne returned with a black loose fitting jacket buttoned up partially. A generous amount of cleavage still visible yet stopping just short of exposing the dark edge of her silver dollar sized areolas. "Isn't modesty, the better part of valor?" She teased.

"I suppose," I groused. "But who ever had any fun being valorous?"

"Come on," Suzanne grabbed me by the arm and led me toward the door. "I think you will have more fun than you will even know what to do with tonight."

"Promise?" I said.

I had suggested that we go to the Limelight; a popular club on the other side of town that catered to a younger crowd but, in so doing, provided a certain level of anonymity that we both desired. Both of us were eager to avoid becoming the center of scandalous tongue wagging. The drive across town, was surreal as we both tried to maintain a certain air of normalcy through our conversation, but the enormity of what was going to happen tonight weighted heavily on both of our minds. Suzanne and I had become very close friends and the nagging fear was that taking our friendship to this degree of intensity could cause irreparable damage to that carefully cultivated relationship.

The Limelight featured a large dance floor that was almost always packed, a rockin' house band, and some of the strongest drinks in town. Suzanne and I settled into a booth in the back corner of the club which offered us a view of the entire dance floor, yet was far enough away from the band that we could hold a conversation without yelling across the table. After ordering our first round of drinks, we both began to relax a little. Suzanne took off her jacket, once again revealing the most perfect set of tits in the room. "You better be careful," I said. "If the other guys get an eyeful of you, there's going to be a building full of pissed off woman." Suzanne was very proud of her breasts and delighted in the attention they drew. Her nipples were more often than not in a state of arousal which drove the men at work wild. Her exhibitionist tendencies allowed her to enjoy that attention rather than shrink away from it as many woman do.

"Come here, Big Boy," she said while pulling me closer. "Oh, I love those muscles!" Suzanne ran her hands across my chest. I had played basketball in college and took pride in maintaining my body. Four workouts a week had kept me near my playing weight of fifteen years ago. I slid my hand under the table and felt the smooth skin of Suzanne's thigh. Her legs were well toned and the muscles were clearly defined beneath her soft skin. Parting her legs a little, Suzanne provided access up her inner thing, below the hemline of her skirt. My head began to swim with desire as my hand slipped slowly up her leg. Before I got too far however, Suzanne closed her legs, trapping my hand between them. "That's enough for now," she teased. "Let's dance."

"Uhm. Can we wait a minute?" I pleaded. I knew the swelling in my pants would be immensely noticeable.

"No way, Sailor." Suzanne laughed at my predicament. "This is one of my favorite songs," she said as the band broke into a cover of Chris Isaac's "Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing." As we entered the dance floor, the other couples parted before us. I felt a little pride as the other guys' jaws dropped at the sight of Suzanne and her nearly exposed breasts. Feet were stepped on and necks craned at impossible angles as guys strained to get a better view.

"Maybe I should have grabbed my jacket," Suzanne commented with a sparkle in her eye as more than one girl led her partner off the dance floor. Still, the dance floor remained crowded and forced us to squeeze tightly together as we became part of the undulating crowd of bodies rhythmically driven by the music. There was so little room and so many bodies that you couldn't help but make intimate contact, innocently or not, with anyone around you. Suzanne delighted in tormenting me by grinding hard against my swollen member. "Oh my God," she said under her breath. "That's going to be much more than a handful."

Suddenly, Suzanne let out a squeal of surprise and delight.

"What's was that?" I laughed.

"Somebody just ran their hand up under my skirt." Suzanne said, not seeming to really mind the incidental contact.

"I'm sure it was just an accident." I looked around to see who the lucky bastard was.

"Accident or not, they got quite a handful since I'm not wearing any panties." Suzanne looked me straight in the eye to gauge my reaction. I'm sure my double take didn't disappoint her as I struggled to maintain my composure.

"Come on," I said finally getting my mouth to work. "I definitely need to sit down now." I was so aroused that my balls ached. When we got back to our table, another round of drinks were sitting at our table. "How'd these get here?" I wondered aloud.

"They're from a gentleman who was sitting at the bar," our waitress said as she was delivering drinks to the next table. "He said that he would see you at the next location."

"Oh, that would be our benefactor," whispered Suzanne. "I think he knows that the evening is drawing ever closer to its climactic conclusion."

"Uh, oh." I said. "Talk about stage fright."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that you are only paying attention to one thing."

We finished our drinks quickly; both of us eager to move on. The alcohol made my head feel light and my inhibitions feel even lighter. Once out in the parking lot, I couldn't wait any longer and pulled Suzanne into a darkened doorway. The heat of her body next to mine all night had driven me into a frenetic state. Running my hand through her hair, I bent her head to mine. Our lips interlocked as our tongues, shyly at first, but then with more passion intertwined. I slide my hand up her blouse, feeling her melon-sized tits. Her nipples were hard and erect as I tugged slightly on one. With all my effort I pulled myself away.

"Damn. You are so beautiful," I said breathlessly.

Suzanne moved a wisp of hair out of her eyes which were now hooded with desire. "Let's go now," she said.

All the way back to Suzanne's house, neither of us could keep our hands off the other. Suzanne leaned back against the door and spread her legs allowing me a perfect view of her pussy. I could hardly keep my eyes on the road as I watched her slowly slide one finger between the glistening, swollen lips. With two fingers, she spread her labia revealing the soft pinkness inside and then she offered the same two fingers to my mouth. I sucked hungrily on her fingers savoring the sweet taste of her wetness. With her foot, she stretched across the car and massaged my crotch. Somehow we managed to arrive at her house without driving off the road.

"Where's your husband," I asked as Suzanne took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

"There's a tavern down the hill," she said. I stopped in the doorway and watched as she kicked off her heels and slipped her skirt off her hips. I love watching the little shimmy of a woman undressing. "I'm suppose to call him after you leave."

I came up behind her and slid my hands under the fabric of her blouse as she undid the buttons. "Your tits feel incredible," I murmured in her ear. Cupping each of her firm breasts, I lifted them slightly and gently rolled her hardened nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Ohhh," She moaned while arching her back which pushed her shapely ass against the sizeable bulge in my pants. Reaching back, Suzanne caught her hair up in her left hand revealing the length of her neck. Starting at her nape, I worked my way to her left ear alternating between soft kisses and sharp, tiny, bites. Suzanne moaned softly and for a second I wasn't sure if her legs would hold up.

Turning Suzanne around, I licked teasingly around one areola. My tongue flicked lightly across her stiffened nipple before finally taking between my teeth and sucking it into my warm mouth. Biting playfully on her nipple caused Suzanne's hips to drive toward me. After working one nipple, I moved to the other and provided the same treatment, while at the same time keeping the first nipple in a constant state of arousal by tugging on it playfully with my free hand. Stepping back to admire my handy work, I was amazed as I always am at the beauty of the female body and Suzanne was a prime example. The soft slope of her breasts and gentle curves caused my breath to catch in my throat. "God, you're beautiful," I whispered for the third time that night.

"Thank you, kind Sir." Suzanne said playfully. It always turned me on how proud Suzanne was of her body as she was more than content to stand in front of me allowing me to drink in her shape, which I took to full advantage.

"Now, it's my turn," Suzanne said. Sitting down on the edge of the bed she tucked a finger into the waistband of my slacks and pulled me toward her. "I've been dying to find out what you're hiding underneath the hood." I undid my belt while she worked my zipper, massaging my cock through my jeans as she did so. Once freed of pants and boxers, my cock bobbed stiffly right in front of Suzanne's face. Leaning forward, Suzanne took my dick into her warm, wet mouth. I never thought anything could look and feel as good as watching my cock disappear into Suzanne's mouth. Her lips, stretched by the girth of cock, sucked hungrily on my shaft until they nuzzled up against my pubic hair. Feeling my cock completely enveloped by Suzanne's mouth was almost enough to make me explode right then. Suzanne let my cock slide out of her mouth and then wrapped her right hand around the base of my shaft and pumped me in and out of her mouth a few times in with quick, deep strokes.

Fearing that I was going to erupt, I forced Suzanne to lie back on the bed and I spread her legs. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, I began kissing her inner thighs. Moving close to her glistening pussy lips I delighted in the same musky scent that I had sucked of her fingers after watching Suzanne pleasure herself in the car. Starting from just above her asshole, I let my tongue slide between the soft folds of her slit, before plunging deep into her hole. Suzanne's juice covered my face, driving me wild, and for a second I was afraid the I was going to blow my own load prematurely.

"Fuck me now," Suzanne pleaded softly. I climbed on top of her, the tip of my cock poised just outside her opening. I let my head circle her trembling pussy; almost pushing through her folds, before backing out. In frustration, Suzanne wrapped her legs around me and pulled to her. My cock sank all the way up to my balls into her tight cunt as she held me in place. The walls of her pussy tightened around my dick like a hand. "Ohh!" She gasped. "Your cock fills my entire pussy!" I pulled almost all the way out before diving back in. With her hands, Suzanne grabbed a hold of my ass, forcing me deep inside of her. "That's it, Baby," She moaned. "That's it. Fuck my tight cunt. Fuck it as hard as you can!" We worked in complete rhythm, both of us lost in our own pleasure while our bodies drive against each other. The intensity of Suzanne's moans increased, I started fucking her as hard as I can; my hips slamming into her. The sound of my balls slapping against her ass almost pushes me over the edge. Suzanne gasped for air as we both grunt savagely. "Fu..fu…fuck me!" She cried out. "Fill my cunt with your hot cum!" Her command lingers in my ear as I feel my balls tighten. I can't hold out any longer and explode, emptying my load deep inside her. We continue writhing against each other for another minute or two after I'm completely spent. Neither of us wanting to separate. Finally, I can't hold myself up any longer and I collapse beside her. Suzanne crawled in close to me. Her finger playfully circled the hair on my chest.

"That was amazing," I sigh. "I can't believe how incredible that was."

"I feel the same way." Suzanne agreed softly.

"Does your husband have any other fantasies he needs help fulfilling?" I asked as I began pulling on my clothes.

"Oh, I think my husband has many fantasies. This may have just been the beginning." Suzanne said as she walked me to the door. The phone, I noticed, was already in her hand.