Flirty Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went up to the main building and ate dinner with David and his guest, Julius, the St Maarten Minister of Agriculture. Dinner was fabulous. It had been prepared differently than they normally had. Actually, one of the prominent French chefs from the best local French restaurant prepared the meal. Wine flowed like water. The minister sat at the head of the table like a king with Miriam at the other end like his queen. Julius couldn't keep his eyes off of the lovely blonde. Edward sat to the black minister's right while Erica was seated at his left facing Edward.

The table was cleared by one of the other Family member women. She winked at Miriam as she was leaving.

After dinner, the extra-primo Columbian Gold came out. David passed the joint first to the Minister who then passed it along to Erica after taking a long drag himself. Erica took a hit on the joint and handed it to Miriam. The hand-rolled marijuana was so smooth that Miriam could even take a long drag without choking and coughing like she normally did.

David spoke first.

"Why don't you ladies entertain us with your music and dancing?"

They moved to another room. Miriam had not been in it before but there was a large throne-like chair against one wall of the room. The Minister of Agriculture took a seat in it while David stood next to him. Miriam didn't see the hidden video camera that was recording the event to be played back at headquarters. They would be very pleased with her performance tonight.

Erica picked up her guitar as she and Miriam sang a couple of love songs that she had selected for just this occasion for the black minister. David would say, "Praise the Lord," from time to time or even "Hallelujah!"

The extra-strong marijuana had its intended affect on Miriam. On the next song, the lovely blonde wife and English teacher got up and swayed to the music.

"It's time to present the lamb to Goliath."

David came around behind Miriam and loosed her top. The robe fell to the ground around her trim ankles. The lights had been turned down and the guitar music had been replaced with a sensual drum beat. David led her over to a low bed and had her lay down. When Miriam looked up, she saw that there were mirrors on the ceiling. She saw herself as the offering that she was.

Through the marijuana-induced haze, Miriam saw the black Minister of Agriculture arise from his throne and come towards the bed. Julius shucked his robe and the frightened blonde laying on her back looking up from the offering bed now knew why the minister was called, 'Goliath.'

The manhood that stood powerfully erect between his black thighs was huge and menacing. Miriam had never before seen such a weapon of mass destruction. Even with the relaxing marijuana, she knew that he was going to be impossible to take.

Goliath knelt down between the supine blonde's spread thighs. She lifted her hips slightly to allow him to remove the last vestiges of her protection. Goliath was at Heaven's Gate and he was about to bust the door down. Miriam was now completely naked in front of the black man towering over her. She felt that she should cover her nakedness in front of him but her hands refused to move.

Miriam looked up into the mirror overhead and saw the black minister's head move to between her thighs. Miriam gasped as the black man feasted on her womanhood. No one had ever done that before even though her own husband had wanted to an many occasions. The writhing blonde wife had her first of many orgasms at the talented tongue of the black Minister of Agriculture.

Miriam was in Seventh Heaven until she realized that Goliath had risen up and his giant black cock was now pointed directly at her defenseless blonde maidenhood. She looked down between her thighs and realized what was about to happen. Miriam tried desperately to squirm away from her Negro tormentor but he quickly grabbed one of her trim ankles and pulled her back onto the bed. Goliath was not about to be denied this beautiful blonde peace offering. The huge black battering ram found its way inside her womanhood as she screamed in vain when the massive Negro cock tore into her unprotected womb. It seemed as if someone else was screaming for her but deep inside she knew it was herself. The huge battering ram plowed new ground as it rammed into her unprotected pussy with a vengeance. All of the pent-up slave emotions were now released in the form of this one interracial act. Fortunately for her, the Negro's expert ministrations on her pussy partially prepared her for the onslaught. It felt as if a massive African spear had penetrated her most feminine being. It was the most intense and erotic feeling that she had ever experienced!

As if to quiet her scream, his thick black lips covered her sweet red ones. The two now seemed to be joined at the hip as Goliath continued to pound into the pretty blonde sacrificial lamb. Miriam looked up at the ceiling and watched the sordid interracial coupling with amazement. She saw her arms and legs come up around his muscular hips and shoulders to complete the taboo union of black and white. The pretty blonde wife witnessed her wanton interracial coupling in the mirror on the ceiling.

They fucked like that for some time. Miriam had so many orgasms that she lost count not that she was even counting in the first place. It now felt ordained that she would be the lamb of the black man. Only she could reveal the true love of the white woman towards the black male. The pretty blonde wife and English teacher had finally received her higher calling.

The lurid fucking continued throughout the night and into the next morning. David even got a turn with Miriam although he had been fucking Erica doggy-style so they both could watch Miriam's black initiation into the Family. Erica had been black-fucked previously by the minister and she now enjoyed the flirty fishing with all of the local black Islanders. She too had been ordained to witness to and save black men.

Goliath was Miriam's first of many black men. He was also her biggest. There was a good reason that his lady friends called him, 'Goliath.' Miriam became a popular request of the black Minister of Agriculture. The lovely blonde wife attended many a formal function with the minister as well as many more less formal ones. Because of Miriam, the Family got along very well with the Island's Administration. While Goliath claimed the blonde beauty as his own, he shared her with many of his important black friends so Miriam was never without a black lover.

Now that Miriam had been properly introduced to the previously forbidden black sex, she would now preach the word and witness to many black men during their nightly singing at the clubs and cafes. She and Erica would make the Family quite a bit of money while they were the 'Flirty Fishers of Men.' The multitude of videos showing her interracial couplings would be sold world-wide to a massive and lucrative amateur interracial video market making the Family millions of dollars more.

When they were 'flirty fishing' in the evening down on the boardwalk in the many clubs and cafes, Erica would select the 'fish' that Miriam would personally witness to about sharing God's Love. They were all black men. Sometimes Erica would even let some of the visiting white tourists watch as Miriam performed her witnessing to the eager and wellhung black men. That would bring in additional money for the Family's all-important, world-wide ministry as well. It got to where Miriam needed a live audience to really perform her 'duties.' She would try to do her part in birthing babies with 'one color' skin; a lovely mocha brown.

At the end of the summer, Miriam left the Family's home in St Maarten and went back home to teach school. Now she 'witnessed' to a whole new crew of energetic young black men who were her students. Her faithful husband even watched and videotaped her witnessing to her many black lovers so it could be shared with the others back at the Children of God's World Service Headquarters.

Miriam became one hell of a 'Flirty Fisher of Men,' especially black men!

12