Flitting Wings of a Hummingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtsuki
mtsuki
87 Followers

I leaned up to give his lips a quick peck. "Yes. Just go slow. It has been a while."

He nodded and smiled tightly. He entered slower than before, checking every now and then that I was ok. When he was finally in me, I felt full and loved. For a long time, I had not felt like this and to have this feeling back again was overwhelming. I sobbed.

"What's wrong, Andrew? Did I hurt you? You want me to pull out?"

I shook my head vehemently. "No! I... I'm just overwhelmed. I... I..."

Leo smiled. "I love you, Andrew." And he began to thrust. I gasped. I writhed. I screamed for more. He thrust faster and I thrashed on the bed, in his arms, begging him to take me deeper. I needed to feel him, more of him. He pounded into me fast and deep as I squeezed and caressed his ass cheeks and I thickened again, ready to spill.

He gave a guttural groan and I knew he was tripping soon. I squeezed my walls and I heard him yell. "Ah! An... Andrew!" He thrust into me once more and came. Seeing him come did me in. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen that I spill my load for the second time that evening. His arms gave out as he collapsed onto me. We both panted, trying to catch our breaths as we caressed each other tenderly. Leo got up to dispose the condom and to get a wet cloth to clean the both of us up.

He slipped under the covers with me and we slipped into sleep, tangled in each other, cuddling.

I woke up in Leo's arms, struggling, screaming and crying. Guilt and sadness crashed me. I clutched onto Leo. I dreamt of Dan again. I dreamt of the horrible last moments with him. My delight in receiving the Hummingbird, the blissful moment surrounded by his embrace, the gut-wrenching moment when he collapsed, gasping for air, knowing his time was up. I could hear him. I could hear Dan mustering all his might as he breathed, "I love you, Andrew" before he gave up his last fight.

Leo held me close, not saying a word as I cried, only offering his silent strength. I don't know how long I cried for, or how long Leo held me for. The next thing I knew, I woke up alone in bed. It was morning. I looked around for Leo and was crushed that he wasn't in sight. I padded to the kitchen and saw Leo just laying out breakfast.

He smiled at me, a smile that didn't reach his eyes. He gestured towards my plate of bacon, eggs and toast and he turned back into the kitchen to fix the coffee. I sat by the counter and watched him. He seemed to be avoiding my eyes. He poured coffee into two cups and brought it over, sitting across me and started to nibble at the toast. He wouldn't look at me.

"Leo... I'm sorry."

He finally looked at me squarely in the eyes. I was cut to the quick to see the depth of hurt and sadness in it. "It's not your fault, Andrew. You loved him. I knew that from the start."

I heard the pain in his voice; I could feel him breaking away. It felt like the end. He was avoiding my eyes again.

"Leo, listen to me."

"Don't do this, Andrew. It hurts."

I walked over to him and made him look into my eyes, cupping his face in my hands. "I'm sorry, Leo. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He choked and gave a withering laugh, "Of course you don't mean it. Who can control one's dreams?"

"Let me finished," I ordered. I told him of my dream of Dan, of our final moments together, and the crashing guilt that hurtled me. "Leo, I do feel guilty towards Dan. To you as well. I cannot help but feel like I'm betraying him. But I cannot forget Dan and I do not want to forget him. But I need to let him go. I need you to help me get over him. I need your love to tide me through it. I don't want to let the best thing that had happened to me since a while slip by. Please..."

Leo sobbed as he hugged me fiercely. "I love you, Leo." He gasped and shuddered. "Say it again."

"I love you"

"Again"

"I love you"

"Oh God, Please..."

"I love you, Leo Cleaver. I love you."

He pulled back and plunged his tongue deep into my mouth, searing me with his kiss. He giggled as he pushed his tongue deeper, teasing me and making me squirm as he tickled the roof of my mouth. I got back at him with a squeeze of his tight ass and he squealed with delight. I learned from last night that he loved his ass being caressed. He began necking me when the door opened as Morris, Dan's brother, came in.

"Oh God! What the hell!"

Leo and I flew apart. "Morris..."

"You betrayer! You heartless betrayer! How could you? I thought you loved him!"

"Morris, let me explain!"

"You explain nothing!" Morris pointed at Leo, venom dripping from his mouth, "You brought this hussy back! You even slept of my brother's bed! Oh God! I hate you! My brother was so wrong about you!"

He threw the bag he was holding on the ground, sending the contents spewing across the floor. He brought the music scores I requested from him the other time over. He cast Leo and I one last accusing glare before slamming the door, screaming, "Don't you come near my family again!"

I crumpled to the floor with Leo holding me, repeating, "Sorry, Andrew, I'm so sorry."

I shook my head no, said it wasn't his fault, but I couldn't help forming a barrier between the two of us. I told Leo that I still love him, and he understood that I needed time to get over the shocking incident. But I knew it was hurting him as much as it was hurting me.

Days wore on after the incident, and Kelly sensed something was wrong. She cornered me one day.

"I... I got together with Leo."

She yipped and bounced on her feet. "That's good, isn't it? But why do you look so miserable?"

"Morris came in soon after we started... well, when we were all over each other and got upset. He yelled at me, Kelly. He yelled at me, screaming that I betrayed Dan, that I cheated on him. God knows I felt guilty, but I couldn't let Leo go. I..." I was getting hysterical.

Kelly took me in her arms and rocked me gently. "Oh dear, oh dear. Don't cry, Andrew. I can understand. Don't worry about Morris. He loved his brother, and I'm sure deep down, he knows that you do too. But he can't expect you to live your life alone forever. You needed to move on. He'll come around soon."

I nodded, praying that it was true.

"Kelly, have I really betrayed Dan?" I had to ask.

She smacked the back of my head. "Don't be stupid! You know the answer full well! You think Dan will want you unhappy? Two years, Andrew! Two years you have been mourning for him, isn't it enough?"

I played with my fingers, not meeting Kelly's eyes. I already knew.

A week after that incident, while I held a sleeping Leo in my arms, the door bell sounded. I extricated myself careful from him and made for the door.

When I opened the door, I met the gaze of the blue eyes that Dan had.

"Hello, Andrew, may I come in?" the willowy female asked.

I stammered, "Y... Y... Yes..." I moved away to let her in.

She took a seat on the couch and gestured for me to join her. I sat awkwardly across her.

"Mrs Talbert,..." I started, and was met with a disapproving look.

"It's Gina to you, or Mom, if you prefer. Daniel will flip if he were to hear you still calling me Mrs Talbert!" she laughed.

I gaped. "Erm... Gi.. Gina, what brought you here today?"

"Well, I think it's for obvious reasons. Morris came rattling to me the other day."

"Mrs... Gina, I..."

She cut me off with a shake of her head. "Andrew, listen. I don't care that you're seeing someone else right now. You have been mourning for Daniel for a long time now, I think it's time for you to let go and move on. Oh, Morris over-reacted the other day. He loved his brother dearly and I'm sure you do too, dear. But it's not the way it is supposed to be. Daniel... wouldn't have wanted you wasting your life away, living in misery after he's gone."

"Gina, you don't understand. I shouldn't have... I felt so bad..."

"So I'm the mistake now?!" a bellow came from the hallway. Gina and I looked up, startled. Leo was standing there, hugging himself, trembling visibly with anger and fear.

"Leo... I don't mean..."

"To hell it isn't! I loved you! And you said you did too! I've given you time, thinking that was what you needed! Well, it isn't, isn't it? All along, it's just that you can't face another relationship, isn't it?" Leo sobbed.

I shook my head. I started to cry. "No... No... No, Leo... That isn't it..."

Leo was about to say something when Gina stood up and started towards Leo. She hugged the agitated Leo till he calmed down. She turned to me, "Andrew, can I use one of your rooms? We need to talk."

I nodded and she led Leo into my bedroom and closed the door.

This was the end. I could feel it. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. I wanted to be out of my skin. I didn't want to face any of this. I collapsed on the couch, drained. Blackness soon took over.

"Andrew... Andrew..." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I searched blindly for that voice. Dan...? I spun around to see darkness everywhere, but I still heard his soft voice caressing my ear. "Andrew... Andrew..."

"Dan! Dan! Where are you?" I yelled.

I heard footsteps from behind and spun. I saw Daniel sitting at the seat in the café we frequented. I called out for him but he didn't seem to hear. I called for him again, but it was no use. I watched him looking at his watch, tapping his feet impatiently. I smiled, remembering this familiar act. Then, I saw myself entering the picture. I sat by Dan and we chatted for a while. We laughed and we gave each other playful shoves. Then, another figure joined us. It was Leo. Daniel assessed Leo critically before beaming and invited him to sit. Dan and Leo hugged each other and we started to talk again. I couldn't hear what was said between us, but I saw Dan standing up soon to leave. I grasped his wrist, shaking my head wildly. Dan smiled that grin that never failed to melt my bones at me and stood over me, cradling my head in his arms like he would a child.

"I have to go, Andrew. It's time you let me go."

I stared at him with tear-filled eyes and Leo took my hand in his. I looked between Leo and Dan. Dan grinned at Leo.

"Take care of him, Leo. Be happy, Andy-Roo. I love you. I'll miss you."

And he left.

I woke up feeling someone rocking me and murmuring in my ears, "It's ok, it's all right. Everything's fine."

I moved to see Leo cradling my head. "What...?"

Leo smiled apologetically at me. "You were crying in your sleep."

I nodded in understanding.

"Andrew... I'm sorry... I... I was just so insecure. I let it get the better of me. Gina was right. I would have waited for you forever even if I had to."

I hugged him. "I dreamt of him again, Leo. I dreamt of Dan, and I together." I felt Leo's body straighten. "And we were with you too. He wanted me to be happy. To be happy with you." I heard Leo's breath catch.

He looked at me pleadingly, "Say you mean it."

"I do mean it."

"Say you love me... every waking moment... even when you sleep..."

I giggled, "Shall I turn your head with talk of summertime as well?" I asked, taking reference from All I Ask Of You.

Leo caught it and shoved me playfully. "Only you can joke at a time like this!"

I made a grab at him and we both crashed from the couch to the floor. "I love you. Every waking moment. Even when I sleep. To my last breath, I love you." I felt Leo shudder as I crashed my lips to his. Our kiss was wild with need and lust. We moaned into each other's mouths, hands touching every piece of skin we could lay on.

My hand wandered down under Leo's shirt and teased his nipples till they stood firm and taut. He moaned into my mouth. The deep timbre of his voice almost had me undone. I flicked my thumbs across his sensitive nubs over and over again, wanting to hear that sound again.

"Please..." Leo managed.

I nodded and pulled him up. We undressed one another as we made our way back into my room. I ground my hips into his, feeling that thick, intruding length leaking profusely. I groaned with desire. Oh, how I wanted him.

Leo whimpered and panted, holding my ass cheeks in his hands and pulled me impossibly closer to him. "Please... Oh, please, Andrew. Make love to me!"

I stilled. Make love to him... Oh, I loved that idea, but I had never thought of it. The insistent rubbing of our crotches sent me out of my reverie. "Please... Please, oh, please, Andrew. Make love to me. Make me yours."

I growled as the idea became more and more graphic to me. Leo under me, writhing, Leo taking me in him, squirming. Me thrusting in Leo, Leo screaming with ecstasy. I couldn't contain myself any longer. I pushed Leo onto out bed and covered his body with mine. I nipped at his ear gently, but I palmed his crotched roughly. He whimpered, and he gasped. He wanted more. I kissed my way down to his chest as he did and returned his nipples the same treatment he gave mine. I lavished them with gentle kissed, sensuous licks, intense suckling, and playful nips. His body thrashed, his cock dripped. God, I wanted him. I collected some of the pre-cum spewed on his abs and proceeded to massage his bud, using it as a lube. He tensed at my probing finger and mewled.

"Oh... Ah... Andy..."

I melted. I would have given him anything. I probed at his hole long enough to make sure he was ready before plunging my finger in him while I leaned up to kiss him, silencing his gasp of pleasure. He bucked beneath me, trying to get more of my finger in him. I ignored him and continued sawing my finger in and out of him in a leisurely pace. Soon, the second and the third finger went up, stroking him in the most intimate way. I purposely angled my strokes towards his prostate, massaging them. Leo screamed and his body jerked. "More... oh, Andy, More... I need you inside..."

I smiled as I withdrew my fingers. He cried with disappointment at the emptiness but quickly stilled with anticipation when he held me shift and my tongue at his hole. I licked him and my tongue ventured in. I felt his muscles squeezing my tongue as he howled and came violently. I grinned as I entered him in one smooth motion amidst his orgasm, watching his face contort with wide-eyed pleasure and wonder. I waited till he came down from his brink.

He smiled at me contentedly. "I'm yours. I'm finally yours." He whispered.

I groaned as I felt him clench his muscles against my length. I began to move and he whimpered at the sensation, being still sensitive. I grinned as I took him. I thrust inside his warmth, I pounded him possessively. I couldn't decide to go passionate or go heated with my desire. In the end, I decided to let my heart decide. I glided my length into him, loving him for all he was worth. I whispered words of affection and promises into his ears as he cried, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The tension built up in my guts and I felt my balls drawing up. I was almost there. That was when I felt his finger at my hole and thrust into me roughly. I sent me over the edge as I pounded into him wildly and came. He writhed underneath me and came undone with a cry.

I remained inside him even after I finished coming and leaned down into his welcoming arms. He stroked my back sensuously as he licked my sensitive ear.

"Andy... I love you."

"I love you too, Leo." I said. I slowly became soft and slipped out. Leo mewled at the loss. It was then it occurred to me. I shot up and looked at Leo's ass.

Leo chuckled, "you want some more?"

His laughter died down when he saw my panicked expression. "What's wrong?"

"Oh God, Leo. I forgot to use a condom! Oh God, oh God! Fuck me!"

Leo giggled and hugged me. "I would love to fuck you. It's all right, Leo. I love it. I love to have you in me with nothing but your bare skin. Oh God, it felt so good. So good that I'm getting hard again at the thought of it..."

I glanced down and true to his words, Leo's little man was perking up again. I smiled and pushed him down. We went for seconds, thirds, and fourths. We barely slept a wink that night but we were contented to be in each other's arms, loving each other till day break.

We hugged and kissed, we couldn't bear to be out of each other's sight, but we had to go to work. We promised to meet during lunch. When I got into the studio, Kelly took one look at me and gave me a devilish look.

"Someone had loved all night!" I took a look at myself to realise that I was bleary-eyed, but totally at bliss. I missed Leo already. I missed his voice, I missed his touch, I missed him with everything in me.

When we got home that evening, I finally played a song for him on my beloved Hummingbird.

I told him of my times with Dan, from the time we met to the day he was gone. We laughed and we cried as I recounted all the little pieces of memories with Leo. That was when I knew, as much as I loved Dan, I would love to love to make more memories with Leo and to spend my life with him.

We sealed the deal with a kiss.

Of course, and some mind-blowing fuck.

mtsuki
mtsuki
87 Followers
12