Flo: Noise Cancelling Headphones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in, Flo," he instructed. "Hold my cock and put into you married cunt, and look at your husband while you do it."

Flo freed one of her hands, holding herself up with the other. She reached between her raised legs and found the tower of turgid flesh. She tried to guide it to her wanton pussy, but Miles tensed it up and it slipped from her grasp. He knew that this would drive her crazy, especially while she was so close to her husband.

"Hah, try again," he laughed, "but this time, hold on!"

She grabbed his fuck pole tightly and pulled it towards her soaking wet pussy. Miles felt her juices drip on his cock. He lowered her, slowly, onto his waiting cock. Gently he pulled her closer, all the while watching, making sure she had eyes on his father, her husband.

She gasped as their first, electric contact was made. Her eyes closed as the feeling of depravity overcame her, but Miles didn't see them. She moaned as his cock head penetrated her, purred as it stretched her pussy. Gradually, he allowed her to sink onto his huge, powerful tool.

With each obscene inch she felt more carnal lust, with each second she felt her climax swell. Still facing her sleeping husband, she mewled, softly.

"Your son is deeper in me than you'll ever be, honey," she told him, "oooh, much deeper! He reaches parts of me you could never hope to! OOOWA!"

She started to cum, her husband soundly sleeping, porno noises in his ears, he knew no better. Miles knew, her cunt clenched around his erection, pulsing, trying to pull the potent seed from him.

She tried to stay quiet, just in case the headphones weren't all they were cracked up to be, but Miles wouldn't allow that. With a sudden push, he drove that mass of cock flesh the last few inches into her pulsing pussy.

"FFFFFFUUUUCK!" She wailed. A wicked smile crossed Miles' face and he started to piston into her, lifting her ass for extra power.

"O-O-O-OWAAAA!" Her climax reached it's peak once more, and she screamed uncontrollably.

Her heart sank as Terry opened his eyes. They focussed momentarily on the tv, where the porno was playing. His brow creased and, for a terrible moment, he looked like he would turn and see her. Then his eyes fell shut ans he began to snore.

Miles was still fucking his step-mother with zealous abandon, his balls slapping loudly on her dripping cunt each time he bottomed out. His balls began to churn, and he knew he would cum. One last time, he rammed his steel hard rod deeply into her well fucked pussy. One last time, and he pumped her pussy full of thick, potent cum.

As the first blast pounded her cervix, she came again, this time emitting a low growl as she willed herself quiet.

His cock just kept pumping, there was so much that it began to spill out of her. By the time he'd finished, there was a small puddle on the floor.

Miles' cock began to soften, and he let Flo's feet fall to the floor. His cock slipped out of her flooded count with a pop. Cum started to run down her leg, but she didn't care. She was satisfied.

She turned and knelt before him, narrowly missing the puddle. Starting at his balls, she lovingly cleaned the cum from his equipment, lapping it up messily. By the time she reached his cock head, he was starting to get hard again.

She sucked it into her mouth, but Miles took a step back, making another popping sound as her left her mouth. He smiled at her.

"Another time. Better get him to bed. Good night."

"Good night, lover."

The next morning, a tired Terry woke up to a musty scent. He sat up and sniffed, but the scent was gone. The memory of a dream.

Flo was already out of bed and he could hear the shower in the en-suite. He smiled, quietly slipped out of bed and into the bathroom where his wife was washing. He stood, looking through the frosted, steamed glass.

Her gorgeous form looked wonderful even through the steamed up glass. She was soaping herself up, spending lots of time on her ample breasts. He thought he heard a moan of pleasure as she touched her vagina. His penis was getting hard.

Before he knew what he was doing, he had his dick in his hand. Flo spotted him and beckoned him with a sexy wave of her wet hand. He dropped his pants and threw off his shirt, eager to join her.

Fuck, thought Flo, he's awake. She looked at his little penis. Even hard it wasn't half the size of his son's cock. How could they be father and son? Nevermind, he'd be done before he even touched her with it, she'd make sure of it! She waved him into the shower.

She remembered the previous night, rubbing her pussy with the soapy sponge. Miles' big cock, she wished it was him who was sneaking into the shower.

"You thinking about me and my tongue?" Terry asked, jerking his dick at her.

"Oooh," she moaned, "Aaah, why don't you bring that tongue over here?" She squeezed her titties together, watching as his fingers pumped furiously on his wiener. He stepped towards her, and she ran her finger over her nipple. It sprang up and water splashed onto her husband. She lifted her hand to put her finger into his mouth, but at that moment, he spurted his meager load onto the shower floor. He hadn't even touched her.

"Awe, sweetie, all that for me?" she said, softly, "Do I make you horny?"

"You make me so hot, babe. Let's try again later!"

"Sure honey, maybe I'll have another surprise for you!" She slipped out of the shower and wrapped her hair in a towel, then she wrapped a towel around her body and went looking for the real cock in her life.

Miles was still asleep when Flo found him, but she knew how to wake him. She pulled back the comforter and lifted his cock to her mouth. Terry wouldn't be long, so she was going to make the most of this.

She sucked his soft cock into her mouth. Even like this, it was noticeably bigger than her husband's. She ran her tongue around the head of his cock, feeling it harden, feeling it grow inside her.

As soon as it was hard enough, she started to bob her head all the way down to his ripening root. It continued to extend, and soon she was deep throating him with gusto. A hand on the back of her head was enough to tell her that she'd accomplished her mission, but she didn't stop.

She pushed her head down until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and lifted it up until only his distended cock head was in her mouth. He moaned, shoving her back down. She stuck her tongue out so that it felt like even more of his cock was buried in her. This time she only got half way up before,

"Aaah, oooh, awww!" He pushed her head down again, pumping his first load of the day directly into her stomach.

KNOCKKNOCKKNCOK

"MILES, YOU UP?" Terry was right outside the door.

"Yes, Dad. My alarm just went off."

"WELL, HURRY UP, WE'RE LEAVING SOON."

"OK, Dad, you don't need to shout."

"At least I've had my breakfast," whispered Flo.

Miles got washed, dressed, and headed downstairs. Flo had sneaked out while he was heading to the bathroom, and when he got to the lounge she was there, looking radiant.

She had a silky, red dress on. There was a slit in front that went down from the neck, all the way to her navel, but was held by three gold clips, spaced evenly from just above the curve of her breasts. It flowed down to her ankles, where the leather of her 6 inch heels began.

Her hair had two golden curls running down past her cheeks, and her lips were the same burning red as her dress.

Miles felt his cock stiffen.

"Wow! You look," he gaped, "just wow!"

"Which is more than I can say for you," snapped Terry. Miles hadn't even seen him standing next to her. "Did you spill that yogurt?" Miles looked questioningly at his father.

"What yogurt?" Terry pointed at the stain behind the sofa. Miles looked at the puddle of cum on the floor, noticing a footprint. His face was poker straight.

"Well since you're the only one not properly dressed," Terry continued, "you can clean it."

"Come On! We pay a cleaner for that, and I didn't spill anything!" Miles protested.

"Just do as you're told," his father reprimanded, "no telling what kind of creatures you'll attract with that stuff." Miles tutted and walked to the kitchen.

"And hurry up, we're late enough already."

12