Floatation Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drlust
drlust
135 Followers

“Yes!” Tina said, laughing. “What do you expect?”

“Watch out Tom,” Caroline said. “Tina’s insatiable!” Then she laughed lightly and waved me back.

“Remember what I said Tom,” Tina called after me as I followed Caroline down the hall. My cock was so hard now I could hardly stand it. I wanted to rip it out right there and have her take care of me. Her ass floated ahead of me down the hallway and for the second time I noticed what a nice ass it was.

We entered the last of the rooms and as she stepped in ahead of me, Caroline said, “You know the drill. I’ll check back with you after a bit when you’ve had a chance to relax.” As she said this, she stared pointedly at my crotch, the bulge unmistakable.

After she left me, I stripped quickly, showered perfunctorily, and climbed into the isolation tank. This time it was impossible for me to relax. For one thing, I had a raging hard on. For another, every nerve in my body was activated by the thought of what was about to happen. I’d been thinking about it all day. I sure couldn’t stop thinking about it now. Instead of drifting off into a meditative state, I lay there acutely aware of how excited I was, how hard I was, how much I didn’t know about what was going to happen next. If I hadn’t been floating, I would have been tossing and turning.

Suddenly there was a tapping on the tank wall. “Tom, are you ready?”

Thank God! “Yes,” I called out.

“Okay. Close you eyes then,” she said. I did as I was told and felt the fresh air flood into the tank as the door opened. “Come on out,” she said, her voice a little huskier than I remembered.

As I stood on the top step, my erection was level with her face. For a second I thought she was going to reach out and grab it. Instead, she smirked at it, then looked up at me and said, “I got you out early, because I was pretty sure you wouldn’t be able to relax.”

“You were right about that,” I said. “Thanks.”

“Go rinse off and I’ll meet you at the table,” she said. I did as I was told, rinsing quickly and then padded across the room, my erection swaying back and forth as I walked.

“Go ahead and lie down Tom,” she instructed me. “We have a few rules to go over.”

I lay down on my back, my hard cock now lying on my belly. I wasn’t sure what the rules were, but I was ready to agree to just about anything.

“Rule number one. I’m going to take off my clothes, but you may not touch me without my permission. If you violate this rule, or if you touch me anywhere that I haven’t agreed to, I’m walking out the door and our bouncer will be in here in about 10 seconds to throw you out. Understand?”

“I do,” I said.

“Good boy. Rule number two. I told you I have a daughter who I’m responsible for. That means I don’t take any chances with STDs. It’s not the sexiest thing in the world, but I’ll be putting on rubber gloves once the real fun starts. That okay with you?”

“Fine,” I said. She could have been wearing mittens for all I cared. I just wanted to cum.

“Rule number three. I’m willing to do a lot of things to make you happy, but none of them include bodily functions or pain. That okay?”

Bodily functions? I wasn’t even sure what she meant. “Sure,” I said.

“Okay,” she said. “Those are the rules. Before I start, is there anything you don’t want me to do? Any part of you I should stay away from?”

“No,” I said. I hoped that meant what I thought it meant.

“Great,” she said. And she began to strip. First she let the straps fall from her top down her arms and then slowly, tantalizingly, she peeled it off her tits, exposing first one, then the other. Her areolas were large and very pale. Freckles were sprayed across both breasts. Her nipples were both erect, but small, like little pebbles. My cock jumped as I watched her. If I weren’t careful, I’d come without any contact at all. For just a second I wondered how many times I could cum in one session.

Then she unsnapped her pants and pushed them down out of my line of sight below the table. What I could see clearly, though, was that she was wearing a bright red lace thong that didn’t cover very much of her.

“Caroline, you are incredibly beautiful,” I stammered.

“Thanks, sweetie,” she said. “You’re not half bad yourself. Now. I want you to roll over and try to relax a little.” Then she chuckled.

I had half expected her to just grab my cock, stroke it until I came, and then send me on my way, so I was relieved when she began just as she had the night before, with an athletic massage of my shoulders and back. I even found myself calming down just a little, my cock less uncomfortable beneath me.

It was when she got to my ass, though, that it was obvious this was going to be different. Instead of just working the glutes under my cheeks, her hands began massaging my ass the way a lover would, stroking, smoothing, fingers trailing back and forth across the skin, a single finger moving firmly down my crack. Any calming I had experienced during the previous five minutes was gone and my cock was again much less comfortable, wedged as it was between my pelvis and the table.

Caroline removed her hands for a moment and I heard her putting on her gloves. “Baby, do you like anal play?” she whispered in my ear.

“I do,” I said through the hole in the tabletop.

“Good,” she said. “I do too.”

My body tensed all of a sudden as I felt a stream of warm oil begin to run down my crack, over my asshole and then down to my balls. My hole opened and closed as the oil ran across it and I felt my balls contract against my body. Then her fingers began to run up and down the crack of my ass, pausing lightly at my opening to tease me. Her other hand dropped to my scrotum and began gently rubbing the oil into my balls. I spread my legs further apart to let her know I was ready for more.

“This is going to be good,” she whispered, her mouth very close to my ear, breathe making me shiver. And then her index finger was against my opening, pressing inward. I relaxed my sphincter and let her in without difficulty. “Oh my,” she said. “I’m not the first one who’s been here am I?”

“No,” I said. “And not the last, I hope.” This earned me a chuckle.

Her finger continued its assault on my anus, working all the way in so that I could feel her knuckle pressed against my ass. I sighed. I do love anal play and my last girlfriend had been repulsed by it. It had been close to six months since anyone but me had had a finger in my ass.

Caroline fucked my ass slowly with her finger, opening me up wider as she did, stretching my sphincter muscles each time she pulled it out. More than once I felt her squirting oil into me as her finger pressed down or sideways on my opening. Then with a jolt I realized that she had just slipped a second finger into me! Oh man, that felt good.

“You like that baby? You like having two fingers inside your ass?”

“Oh yes,” I murmured. “I do. It feels great.”

“Good. I like fucking you with two fingers. It looks so sexy. Feels so good.”

I had all but forgotten about my cock. Every fiber of my being was now focused on what was happening to my ass. She had me stretched as wide as I could remember being and it felt incredible to have her hand fucking my ass. Each stroke was slow and forceful and each time she pushed into me, all the nerve endings in my ass responded. I felt even more oil being squirted into my hole. It had some kind of warming property that was making my ass feel like it was on fire.

Then she bent over me again and whispered; “Now I’m going to put three fingers in.”

Oh Jesus! No one had ever done that. I wasn’t sure if I could take it, but I was sure going to try. I concentrated on relaxing, on how good it felt, and to my surprise, the third finger went in with the first two without difficulty. I realized that she was using both hands now—two fingers from one hand, one from the other. God it felt so good. So good. I never wanted her to stop.

“Oh baby,” she groaned from above and behind me. “You are so hot, so sexy. Fucking you with both hands is the best. You like it don’t you?”

“God yes,” I moaned.

“I bet you’d like it if I put on a strap on and fucked you right here on this table, wouldn’t you?” she asked.

“Yes. Yes. Yes,” I said, each affirmative a response to a stroke of her fingers into me.

“Well, if you’re a good boy and you treat me nice,” she taunted, “I’ll bring my strap on next time and fuck you right here. It’s blue and it’s thick. It’ll fill your ass up.”

“Oh God, Caroline,” I moaned. “This is so great.”

To my distress, she withdrew both hands from my ass and said, “Roll over now baby.”

I didn’t want her to stop what she was doing to my ass, but I would have done anything she asked me at that moment. As I rolled over, I realized that my asshole was still wide open—she had stretched me so much that the muscles hadn’t closed back completely. Wow.

When I rolled over onto my back, my cock was so hard I thought it was going to burst right then and there. If she had touched me, it would have. Instead, she stood behind me and whispered, “I loved fucking your ass like that Tom. I can’t wait to fuck it for real.”

“I can’t wait either,” I moaned back, my voice cracking.

“Now, would you like to suck on my tits?” Without waiting for an answer, she bent forward and lowered one of her breasts to my mouth. I was just about to reach up for it when she said, “No. I didn’t give you permission to touch me. Rule number 1, remember?”

My hands dropped back to the table and I took what she was giving me—sucking greedily on the nipple that was suspended just above my mouth. First one tit, then the other—she alternated them back and forth for a few minutes until I had her nipples distended and deep red.

“Okay Tom, it’s time to take care of that cock of yours,” she said.

I lay still, waiting.

Suddenly a stream of warm oil cascaded down onto my cock, coating it from head to base in heat and wetness. I jumped involuntarily as one of her hands closed around the base of my cock, forcing it upward until it was pointing straight at the ceiling and stretching the skin on my shaft as tight as it would go.

“You have a beautiful cock, Tom,” she murmured from beside me. “If you were my boyfriend, I’d suck you until you shot your load down my throat.”

“Oh God, Caroline,” I moaned. “I’m so close.”

“I can tell, Tom. I can tell.”

The hand at the base of my cock squeezed tighter, constricting the flow of blood into my cock. I could feel the veins begin to bulge as my blood tried to circulate but couldn’t. The way she was stretching me was making the head of my cock bulge, its outer rim flaring.

“If you were really good, I’d let you put that beautiful cock in my ass and fuck me all night,” she teased. I was beyond caring. I needed to cum so badly. “You’d like to fuck my ass wouldn’t you Tom?”

“Yes. Yes.” I could hardly talk. My cock was so swollen now. Why wouldn’t she do more than squeeze it?

Then I felt a finger tip begin to tease the head of my cock. Starting at the place where the two sides of the head come together, her finger slipped into that space between the head and the shaft and began to circle. Around and around that most sensitive part of my cock. Jesus Christ! I could hardly stand it. I tried bucking upward off the table, but she pushed me back down with the hand gripping my shaft.

“No Tom. No fucking my hand. I’m in charge here. Just let me do what I want.”

“Okay,” I groaned. “I just want to cum so badly!”

“I know you do. And I’m going to let you. Just not yet. Not yet.”

Her finger continued to circle the rim of my head. The tingling sensation it was causing was becoming unbearable. She had me right at the edge of cumming, but what she was doing was not enough to actually push me over the edge. If she kept this up much longer I was going to have a heart attack.

Finally, she stopped the circling and began waving my cock back and forth with the hand that gripped my shaft. The breeze I felt cooled my cock slightly. But then, to my surprise, she began softly slapping the head of my cock with her free hand. Fuck! It actually felt good. No one, not even me, had ever slapped my cock before.

“You like that too, don’t you Tom?”

“Yes. Don’t stop. Please let me cum. I’m so ready.”

Slap. Slap. Slap. The force of her blows increased slightly. It didn’t hurt at all. Instead, I could feel my orgasm beginning to rise, held back only by that hand clamped on my shaft.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Now it was beginning to hurt just a little. Kind of like a sexual spanking—not meant to be really painful—but maybe just a little. I wasn’t sure how far she was going to go with this. If she hit my cock any harder, it would really hurt. At the same time, it felt so goddamn good. I didn’t want her to stop.

But stop she did. I felt my cock continuing to twitch, as though she were still slapping it.

“Ready to cum Tom?” she whispered? “Are you ready to shoot out big loads of sperm for me?”

“Yes. Please!”

“Okay then. Here we go.”

I thought she was going to start stroking me like mad and was ready to start bucking my hips. Instead, she forced my legs open with her free hand, raising my knees up. I cooperated, not sure what she was doing, and then, to my joy, her index finger rammed back into my ass. This time, though, it went straight to my prostate, which she began to massage forcefully.

I cried out in ecstasy and as I did, she released her vice-grip on my shaft and began pumping me for all she was worth. I immediately exploded in the wildest, most forceful orgasm of my life. It felt as though my balls were being sucked up my shaft and out with the semen.

The first glob landed on my chin, the second on my throat, and a third on my chest. I cried out with each explosion, my hips surging off the table. She never stopped her assault on my prostate or her pumping of my cock.

A fourth, then a fifth rope of semen surged from me. My eyes snapped open and I begged her, “Keep going. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Please God, don’t stop!”

Her gaze was locked on my cock and she kept her pumping. My orgasm went on and on and on. It was just unbelievable! I think if she hadn’t finally let up, I might have cum again in a minute or two. I know I was still rock hard, even after all that.

“Wow!” I finally gasped. “That was fucking amazing!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” she murmured. “I liked it too.”

I lay on the table, panting, every nerve in my body jangling.

Her lips came close to my ear and she whispered, “Just lie there, Baby, and recover. You still have ten minutes left on the clock. You can take a quick shower if you want to get all that sperm off your body.”

“Okay. I will.” I could hardly speak.

“And remember,” she whispered. “Take good care of me and I’ll bring that strap on next time. And if you’re really good, maybe Tina will join us.”

Then I heard the soft sounds of her grabbing up her clothes, the curtain being opened, and the outer door opening and closing.

Spent, I lay there on the table for a minute, recovering my sanity. Then I staggered over to the shower, rinsed off the mess, and dressed quickly. Before I left, I left a $100 bill on the massage table. I sure hoped that was enough, because I was already thinking about her dildo.

As I half stumbled back into the reception area, Tina looked up from the desk, smirking at me.

“Caroline asked me to go ahead and make your next appointment. She said she was sure you’d want to come back soon.”

“Yes,” I said. “Very soon. How about next weekend.”

Tina flipped the appointment book to the following week. “Well…she and I are both working on Friday. Is that good for you?” Then she looked up at me and licked her lips.

“Absolutely,” I said, my strength beginning to return at last. “What time?”

“Let’s make it late—our last appointment is 11:00. That way we won’t have to rush.”

“Uh, sure,” I said. I liked the way she said ‘we’.

“See you soon, Tom,” she called after me as I stepped into the cool night air.

As I began my stroll home, I realized I was still hard. Or maybe hard again. Whatever. I’d be back soon.

drlust
drlust
135 Followers
12