Floating My Boat at the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Wicked niece shows me off.
4k words
3.92
40k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers

This story is a continuation of "Floating My Boat at the Lake Ch. 01." I would suggest reading that story before this one. Everything will make more sense.

***

I'm sure it is a fantasy of many men, especially those of us who are along in years, to be caught jerking off by a hot, young girl. Hell, it had been one of my go-to masturbation dreams for years! But that was before it actually happened.

Not only had I been discovered frantically playing with myself by my sweet, sexy niece during a summer lake trip with my wife's family, but I had been very loudly fantasizing about her the entire time. Unbeknownst to me until it was far too late, the 20-year-old Bree had seen, and heard, the whole thing. And not only that, but she had cell-phone video, and audio, of me desperately crying out for her to suck and ride my rock-hard cock. Talk about prime blackmail material.

Bree had startled me from my wank session only after I had shot a huge load toward the ceiling, covering my chest and abdominal area with puddles and streaks of hot, sticky cum while also adorning myself with a partial pearl necklace. Flat-out busted, I could only beg Bree not to tell her parents, or her grandmother, or my wife what she had witnessed.

Bree had assured me that she wouldn't say a word about what she called my "little indiscretion" to any member of our traveling party, as long as I "went along with what she wanted." With us having left the lake house to spend another couple of days with Bree's parents, Scott and Cindy, at their home, Bree had made it clear that she wanted to see a repeat performance - with her best friend, Allie, also in attendance!

On the drive back to Scott's and Cindy's house, which was located a few hundred miles from where my wife, Kira, and I lived in another part of the state, I almost felt physically sick. I could only imagine how Scott, my wife's brother, would react if he knew that I had been whacking off in front of his daughter, while dreaming about fucking the nasty little slut!

I wouldn't be in this ridiculous predicament, I thought, if my wife hadn't let her body go completely to hell in recent years while denying me pussy for longer than I could even remember. She hadn't even sucked me off or given me a hand job for years, for God's sake! Constantly horny, my sexual frustration had reached an all-time high during the trip to the lake house, where Bree had repeatedly flaunted her hot, little body in front of me during daily outings on her parents' boat.

My God, the near-constant sight of Bree's long, sexy legs, her tight, little butt, her perky young tits and her barely covered snatch would have been enough to send any red-blooded American male in search of a spot to beat off. Problem was, there had been absolutely zero privacy at the lake house, and just when I thought I had created enough to get my rocks off by telling a little, white lie, some stealth maneuvering by Bree caught me not only with my pants down, but stark naked with my dick in my hand!

Not that I had had the opportunity, again because of a lack of privacy during the final two days of our stay at the lake house, but Bree had instructed me, in no uncertain terms, not to masturbate again until she was able to show me off to her friend, Allie. Given that Bree was two years into college, I figured Allie was probably of a similar age. I had never met the girl.

Was I really going to be forced to jerk off in front of two hot, young women, one of them my niece? And how the hell was that going to happen, given that I didn't anticipate having any time away from all of Scott, Cindy and Kira during the couple of days we would spend visiting? Well, at least that wasn't my worry - Bree would have to make it happen if she wanted to further humiliate me in front of Allie.

After a late-afternoon arrival at my in-laws' home, everything proceeded in perfectly normal fashion. Claiming they were too tired to cook, Cindy and Kira decided to order out for Chinese food, and Scott and I went to pick it up. After a casual dinner that included Bree, she excused herself to go out, and Scott, Cindy, Kira and I settled in for a game of Hearts.

Kira and Cindy were to spend the following day shopping, an outing that no doubt would set me back a pretty penny. Scott and I, meanwhile, had a golf date that he had arranged. That certainly wouldn't have been my first choice to pass the time. Scott was a serious golfer, and a damn good one. I, on the other hand, didn't much care for the game, nor did I possess a whole hell of a lot of ability. Scott knew that, but he wanted to play, and dragged me along.

We were still in the locker room, about to head out on the course, when Scott's cell phone rang. I thought nothing of it, but my ears soon perked up when I heard Scott's end of the conversation.

"No, I don't want you to bother your mother," Scott said. "She and Aunt Kira have been looking forward to this shopping trip all week. I'll figure out something. Just sit tight for a few minutes."

Scott proceeded to explain that Bree's car had broken down on her way to the beach. She was stranded at a self-serve gas station about 30 miles out of town, and needed help.

Just then, one of Scott's golf-playing buddies showed up, looking to join a foursome. Not wanting to miss his golf game, but knowing that his daughter needed assistance, Scott thought quickly on his feet. He quickly called Bree back.

"Tell you what, Sweetie, Uncle Tony and I were about to tee off, but Dennis is here looking for a game, and he can fill in. I really want to play, and I know your Uncle Tony isn't really much of a golfer, so I'm going to have him come pick you up. You're at that station right where Highway 56 meets Old Buffalo Road, right?

"Yeah, just hang tight. I'll send Uncle Tony. He should be able to make it in maybe 45 minutes or so. Don't worry. We'll get your car taken care of, whatever the problem is. I'm sure you can leave it there at the station overnight, if necessary. I'll talk to you later."

Scott got off the phone and proceeded to explain his plan to me. The truth was, I had already heard enough to know I was fucked. As much as I wanted to argue with Scott and tell him that he was the one that should go rescue Bree, I knew that sentiment would never fly because Scott really wanted to play golf, and he and I both knew that I didn't.

Armed with the necessary information, including directions, as well as Scott's car keys, I left the golf club. Scott said his buddy, Dennis, could drive him home after their round and maybe a quick stop at the 19th hole, and that he'd see me later.

I had no sooner opened the car door on Scott's Beamer, hadn't even sat down, when my phone dinged. It was a text from Bree.

"Hey Unc. NVM picking me up at the gas station. I'm not even there - LOL! I'm actually at Allie's house. Yeah, her parents are gone for the weekend and Allie has the place all to herself! Whadayaknow? The address is 626 Canterbury Court. It's easy to find - just a few blocks from our house. Come straight over. I wouldn't want to have to show anyone the video of you from the lake house! Well, except for Allie. She loved it!"

Bree punctuated the text with several smiley-face, thumbs-up and heart emojis. She knew full well that Scott, Cindy and Kira would all be tied up for hours, and none of them would miss me. Once again, sweet, little Bree had figuratively put a vice-grip on my balls, and there was not a damn thing I could do about it.

I texted back as succinctly as I could.

"Yes, Bree."

Knowing the drive to Allie's house would take only 10 minutes or so, maybe 15 if I feigned getting lost, I didn't have much time to try to plot an escape from this mess. Not that there was one readily available - unless perhaps I wrapped Scott's Beamer around a tree or something. No, Bree had me dead to rights, and I knew it.

Perhaps halfway along on the short drive, without having even thought about it, I realized that I was getting aroused. What the fuck? As much as I knew this shouldn't be happening, the thought of jerking off again in front of Bree, not to mention Allie, had my cock all aflutter. I mean, it wasn't like I was the one who had arranged this. I had had no idea that Bree had been watching me at the lake house, and now, well, this diabolical scheme of Bree's was by no means my doing, either.

Coming to the conclusion that I might as well try to make the most of this crazy opportunity, given that I had no recourse, I actually sped up far more than I should have. Fortunately, I caught myself before drawing any attention from the police. That was all I would have needed, to get a speeding ticket in Scott's car in an area of town where I should never even have been.

The GPS on my phone guided me right to Allie's house, and I eased Scott's fancy luxury sedan into the only available parking place on the circular street. The rear tire on the passenger side was at least three feet away from the curb, but what the hell? I walked on up to the front door and rang the bell.

In short order, the door opened - and my jaw just about hit the porch! There was Bree, clad only in one of the skimpy bikinis I had seen her in at the lake - a blue-and-white number that in and of itself could account for a month's worth of wet dreams. Bree's cleavage was impossible not to notice, and there wasn't a speck more fabric than necessary to barely obscure her bubble butt and tantalizing pussy!

Of course, my astonishment was not at all lost on Bree, who giggled loudly while grabbing me by the hand.

"Come on, Uncle Tony, I want you to meet my BFF!"

Bouncing back into the foyer of the large, ranch-style house, Bree guided me inside. I simply could not take my eyes off her hot, little ass as Bree led me through a hallway and into a large living- or family-type room to a set of French doors that opened into the backyard. There, reclined comfortably on a lounge chair near a sparkling pool, sat a young woman that had to be Allie - an absolutely drop-dead, gorgeous blonde who provided quite the contrast to the brunette Bree.

The other obvious difference between Bree and Allie, who also sported nothing more than a revealing bikini, hers all black, was the size of their tits. While Bree's were certainly ample, and quite shapely, Allie's jugs were very large - a C cup at least, if not more!

"Here's that uncle of mine I've been telling you all about," Bree practically sang. "His name is Tony, but we can just call him Uncle Jack - as in jack off, if you know what I mean!"

Springing up off her chair, causing her tits to bounce like fucking basketballs, Allie thrust out her hand to shake mine.

"Pleased to meet you, Jack, or as I would prefer, Jerk-Boy," Allie said, laughing.

Joining easily in the laughter, Bree said she liked that name, too, and that from now on, I would be called Jerk-Boy, or Little Jerk-Boy."

Both the backyard and the pool were huge, seemingly sheltered on each side by very large trees. Still, that fact didn't help much when Bree spoke next, piercing me with her dark, brown eyes.

"Strip," she said.

"Bree, are you serious?" I asked.

"Oh, Uncle Jerk Boy, I am dead serious," she responded in a very authoritative tone. "You know the drill. You will do exactly as I say - that is if you don't want Auntie Kira and my mom and dad to see and hear your debut performance on video. And Uncle Jerk Boy, there will be absolutely zero questions from you. Understand?"

Nodding my head, I reached down to pull my golf polo over my head.

"Answer me, bitch!" Bree hissed.

"Yes, Bree. I understand," I said.

Bending down to remove my shoes and socks, I suddenly felt more vulnerable than I ever had in my life. Aside from my mother and perhaps some babysitters when I was little, I had never been naked in front of a woman other than the handful with whom I had had sex. Well, except for when Bree caught me masturbating at the lake house - and that was completely unintentional!

That all changed as I removed my golf slacks and the boxers beneath them. There I stood in the scenic backyard of this very nice home butt naked in front of my niece, Bree, and her best friend, Allie. My God, I thought, I hoped to hell that Allie's parents indeed were gone for the weekend and weren't about to show up unexpectedly. I'd probably wind up getting arrested, if not shot!

"Have a seat, Little Jerk Boy," Bree said, "right there, across from where Allie and I have been sunbathing. And even though you certainly are a pussy, you don't have one, so no need to keep your legs together. Spread them wide."

I did as instructed, taking a position that perfectly displayed my cock and balls to the two young girls, who eased back into their respective lounge chairs. The truth is that I've always been a bit self-conscious about the size of my manhood, or lack thereof, and this arrangement wasn't exactly helping the situation. Still, as I feasted my eyes on Bree and Allie not 10 feet away, I felt myself hardening.

"Have you refrained from playing with your tiny, little cock like I told you to?" Bree asked.

"Yes, Bree," I answered. "I mean, I haven't had the opportunity, even if I had wanted to, but I wouldn't have, because you made it quite clear that I was not to do that. I don't have any intentions of going against your wishes."

Rolling her eyes, Bree continued.

"You really enjoyed watching me at the lake, didn't you, Jerk-Boy?"

"Well, to be honest, at first I was quite uncomfortable," I responded. "You're my niece, after all. But before long, I found myself ... I mean, I am male and you are female, Bree. In fact, you are an absolutely gorgeous female. I didn't mean to ogle you, and I certainly meant no disrespect. It's just that, well, I am a man, and it was pretty hard not to ..."

Just then, Bree burst out laughing.

"Oh, I know it was hard," she squealed. "It was hard pretty much the whole fucking week."

With that, Bree and Allie actually high-fived. I could only imagine the pains they had gone to in order to orchestrate this whole thing, and whatever else might be in store for me.

Bree proceeded to say that Allie had some questions for me, and asked if I minded. Realizing that I had no choice, of course I said that I didn't mind at all. Bree waved Allie forward, so to speak.

As she sat up on the edge of her reclining lounge chair, Allie's luscious tits seemed even bigger. I couldn't take my eyes off that fabulous rack.

"On average, Jerk Boy, how often do you wank off?" Allie asked. "I mean, Bree tells me that your wife must weigh 200 pounds and that you probably never get any pussy. So how frequently do you take matters into your own hands?"

Clearing my throat and trying to think quickly, I began to speak.

"Well, I've never really kept track, to be honest," I said. "I guess, now that I think about it, probably four or five times a week, something like that. I do have a pretty high sex drive, at least for a man my age."

Giggling, Allie stuck the tip of her left index finger in her mouth, gave a seductive little lick and then quickly tweaked her right nipple with that very finger and her thumb. Not surprisingly, her not-so-subtle ploy had two very predictable effects, one on Allie's nipple and the other on my cock.

"So how long has it been since you actually got any pussy?" Allie inquired.

Geez, this girl was nothing if not direct.

"I honestly don't remember," I said sheepishly. I mean, I wasn't going to lie. I just don't believe in lying, and plus, I figured if I somehow got caught in an untruth, things could only get worse for me.

"It's been a long time," I continued. "Too long. Way too long. Several years, at least."

Allie looked at Bree, and Bree looked at Allie. Then they both looked me straight in the eyes. I could see pity on both their faces, and yet, it was also clear that they were both enjoying my misery, and my embarrassment.

"What did I tell you, Allie?" Bree asked. "You know, I really like my Aunt Kira, but you can just tell that she has no interest whatsoever in sex anymore. I actually feel sorry for older married men like Uncle Jerk-Boy here. Never getting any pussy. I can't even imagine. If I had to go more than a week or so without cock, I think I'd die!"

I couldn't believe my niece, Bree, was saying this. Could she possibly be serious? Was she sexually active? I mean, I suppose she would be, having spent two years away at college, but she made it sound so ... so dirty. Was this really my niece talking, and saying this in front of me?

"Oh, I know, girlfriend," Allie piped up. "Fortunately for you and me, we have hot bodies that drive guys crazy, so we get all the cock we want! And, of course, we can fool around together any time we want, too. Imagine, you and I get more pussy than your pathetic uncle here!"

As shocked as I was, this latest turn in the conversation, combined with the sight of Bree and Allie in their sexy, little bikinis, had me as hard as I'd ever been in my life. I desperately wanted to touch my cock, to beat off, but I didn't know if I should - without Bree's permission, I mean.

I also wanted to ask Bree, and for that matter Allie, why they were doing this. I mean, if they were both as sexually active as they made it sound, what was the point of humiliating a middle-aged man who couldn't even get laid?

I just knew, however, that it wouldn't be wise for me to even say a word unless Bree or Allie first spoke to me.

I also couldn't stop thinking about Bree and Allie having sex together. I mean, were they serious? My God! Did they make out? Did they suck on each other's tits? Did they eat each other's cunts? Did they use strap-ons? Did they ever have a threesome, or more, with a guy, or more than one guy?

My cock absolutely ached! It was just about then that I emerged from my stupor and realized that both Bree and Allie were as focused on my dick as I was. It still didn't appear large, but it didn't look so small now, either. I mean, it was as big and as engorged as it could possibly get, for whatever that might or might not have been worth.

"Stand up and start stroking," Allie said matter of factly.

Not needing to be told twice, I immediately rose, grabbed my cock and heeded Allie's instructions.

"Spit on your hand," Bree said. "Get it nice and wet. It'll feel better."

I wished like hell that I had some lotion or some real kind of lube, but I didn't, and I didn't figure it would be the right thing to ask. I worked up as much saliva in my mouth as I possibly could and spit it all over my hand and my cock.

"That's it, Uncle Jerk Boy," Bree said. "Jerk it good. Fuck your fist!"

Despite being completely naked outdoors and 100 percent exposed to these two beautiful young women, I couldn't help myself. I was so turned on, so in need of a release, that I didn't even think about the ramifications of what I was doing. I just wanted pleasure, and I needed to get off. I needed it fucking bad. It had been almost four days since I had cum in front of Bree the first time, and even though I had certainly gone much longer than that without masturbating, I had never been anywhere near this horny during those periods of abstinence.

Even though I knew I had a little dick, and I knew that Bree and Allie knew it, too, it felt big at the moment. I had so much cum waiting to explode out of my balls that I wondered how the load would compare with what Bree had seen previously.

"Stroke it, Sissy Boy," Allie goaded me. "Stroke that little cock like the jerk-off you are. Stroke that pathetic little sissy clit!"

Bree asked if I was close. I told her that I was very close.

"OK, then, Jerk-Boy, keep pumping!" Bree ordered. "Pump it! Pump it good! We want to see you blow! I want you to cum. I want you to cum right in your other hand! Now!"

danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers
12