Flogging Molly

Story Info
Always wanted to say that!
930 words
4
19.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd planned on Monday being a quiet night. I needed some time to recuperate and let my bruises heal. But when Bruce texted me wanting to get together, it seemed like a good idea so I said yes. I hadn't really been planning on seeing him again. He was short and talked a bit much for me, but he was relatively well endowed and not as sadistic as some of my other beaus. We spent the day texting, working each other up. He told me he'd bought a couple surprises and I was excited.

I got off work and hurried home. I got out the shower to a barrage of texts with very specific instructions. I was to braid my hair, I was to be sitting in the middle of the room Japanese style in only panties. I was not to look at him, not speak unless spoken to and address him as sifu. I was excited for the game and got into position.

He walked in and I was sitting, head down. All I could see were his boots as he walked past me and lay a bag on the bed. There was a brief conversation, my answer to almost everything being "Yes, sifu." I didn't dare look up when I felt a soft silky caress on my back. I figured out it was a Japanese silk rope flogger. He ran it all over my body, and I thought there was no way it could hurt. After a couple minutes he told me to on my hands and knees. I had my head bowed as I felt him spread my pussy lips, then cold hard steel being pushed inside me. I pretty quickly figured out they were Ben Wah balls. I was ordered to keep them in.

Again, I felt the softness of the rope. Across my back, down my ass, across my nipples it tickled. I knew he was a bit hesitant, so I was moaning softly. Then snap, the first hit wasn't hard. But more came, across my back, the ends flicking the sides of my breasts. It was all impact and no sting. I think I'd found my favorite implement. He kicked my legs apart and brought the flogger between them hard. The soft flesh between my legs radiated with pain and I let out quite a scream. His favorite was to snap me with the ends of it, almost reminiscent of being snapped with a wet towel in the locker room.

Every so often he'd ask me if I was enjoying the pain and I'd be required to answer with nothing more than "yes, sifu." I suppose he decided not enough of my body was exposed in this position. He had me stand up and he bound my wrists to my conveniently placed ceiling hooked. My face flushed with shame as I felt the forgotten balls fall out of my cunt. He must think me such a used slut. He didn't say anything, just continued positioning me. He found a sash of mine and covered my eyes. I was ready for more flogging when I felt a sharp pain on my left nipple. He found a particularly sadistic set of clover clamps. I whimpered, but could not speak. My nipples were still sore from all my previous play and I did not want this. The other one went on and I had to bite my lip. I needed a hard flogging just to detract from this wretched device. Now the words came that I'd been fearing. Was I so weak that I couldn't even keep some balls inside me? Well since my cunt couldn't perform a simple task, it was going to be punished. He ordered me to spread my legs and lean forward a bit. My bound arms provided some leeway and I obliged.

The ends of that toy could be quite cruel and the found my pussy lips quickly, biting at the tenderness. He split my pussy and brought the rope back slightly damp. He took note of this and put two fingers in my cunt just to tease, then had me clean them off. He now has access to every inch of my body and didn't miss a single one. Nowhere was safe from the biting caress of the flogger. When it hit my clamped nipples, I screamed and whined pitifully. I felt him unbinding my hands and I prayed my torment was over. He ordered me to my knees with my mouth open. I complied obediently and was rewarded with his hard cock being thrust down my throat. He pushed it all the way down and held me until I gagged. Again and again this pattern continued. Finally I was allowed to demonstrate my oral skills. I sucked him deep and hard, wanting to prove that I did not need assistance. I must have done a good job, he was moaning slightly. I could taste his precum, the salty goodness was the best thing I'd tasted that day. He pulled out and posed a question. "Do you want more pain or more cock?" I desperately wanted more cock, but the clamps were becoming unbearable. I told him most respectfully that if he took the clamps off, he could flog me as hard as he desired. He deemed this a fair compromise. The only thing more painful than wearing nipple clamps, is taking them off. He released the first rather roughly and I screamed. I was quivering, bracing for the second. It was not much better but at least I was free.