Flood Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

So that became my goal.

"Dad, I'm not going to stop fucking your daughter until you cum," I told him. I couldn't tell if the look on his face was one of relief or dread. He didn't respond either way. "I suggest you give in and just enjoy it."

He might not have needed my advice. No man could have sustained the blow job he was getting from such a beautiful young woman and not give in. I would have sprayed cum all over her face long before now.

Either way, it was only a minute or two later that we heard the first of his tell-tale groans.

"That's it, Mr. Poole. Let it go."

Jennifer was sucking him just as hard as when they started. Her hand fondled the bottom of his cock a little faster and her lips enveloped him a little tighter with each of his grunts. I knew he would cum when I saw him begin to thrust his hips up to her face. The wooden chair squeaked as David came closer to cumming.

When his moans signaled that he was close, I said, "Swallow it, Jennifer. Swallow every drop of it."

I moved my hand to her clit and began rubbing furiously. It was asking a lot for both of them to cum at the same time, but I was going to try. I felt Jennifer's body surrender to my cock and hand. She, too, would cum for me. It was just a matter of time.

David was close. "Oh God. Jen. Stop. Please, stop!"

She knew better than to obey her father. Or maybe she didn't want to. In any case, she didn't stop and David became more desperate.

"No! Don't make me...don't...oh fuck, Jennifer."

I saw David lift himself off the chair, his daughter's mouth tightly wrapped around his cock. With a single loud grunt, he started to cum. The chair settle back down and he began to pour shot after shot of cum into Jennifer's waiting mouth. Each moan was accompanied by a thrust of his hips and, almost certainly, another load of cum onto her tongue.

I leaned to the side just enough to see her face. A small stream of cum flowed from the side of her mouth onto her chin. Jennifer was too busy jerking her father off to worry about a little cum on her face. Perhaps she was used to it, anyway.

Or she was too caught up in my attack on her clit. It seemed her father had just finished when her own moans indicated an imminent orgasm. I never lost contact with her clit as she cried out and began bucking wildly. She clung to her father's legs. I fucked her as fast and hard as I could, getting no small amount of pleasure out of her getting off like she did.

When I reached up to her breast and played with her nipple, it felt like she had another orgasm. The sound of my hard cock sliding in and out of her soaked pussy filled the room, along with her continual shrieks of pleasure.

She collapsed onto her father's legs when she was done. Now it was my turn. Holding her like a rag doll in front of me, I spread my feet for a better stance and pounded her even harder. There was no resistance from Jennifer. Her entire body was mine for the taking.

I felt my balls contract and my cum begin to flow through my cock. Just before the first shot, I rammed into Jennifer's sweet cunt one last time. I smacked against her ass and waited. I came with a violent blast of cum, then began fucking her again.

It was easily the hardest I had ever cum and the teenager's pussy and ass paid the price. I shoved my cock into her repeatedly, each time depositing more of my cum deep inside her vagina. I never wanted it to stop.

But eventually I was dried up and exhausted. I pulled out and rested my rigid cock on Jennifer's ass.

"God damn, you guys. That was GREAT! Jennifer, you are one sweet fuck."

I didn't expect, or get, a response. Debbie's face was clearly blushed from the action she just witnessed. But not a word was said.

Jennifer wiped her face with the back of her hand. Her hair was a mess. David's moist cock was shrinking between his legs. They looked like two people who had just had sex.

"Jennifer, get on the bed and don't move. I think it's time to rest," I said. She climbed onto the covers and wrapped them around her naked body. I allowed her that comfort.

"Find a seat, Debbie," I told Mrs. Poole. She pulled a chair next to her husband. They exchanged a fleeting glance, but otherwise did not look at each other. Oh, the things that must have been floating around in their heads.

I knew it would only take me about fifteen minutes to be ready again and part of that time would be spent preparing my next victim. So I pulled on my shorts and spent a few minutes surveying the area out the window, making sure no surprise visitors were on the way. The coast appeared clear.

After many minutes of total silence during which I suspected each of the Poole's were collecting their own thoughts, I said to Debbie, "OK, Mom. Stand up."

All eyes were on me when I said, "Get undressed."

Now the attention was on the pretty mother. She remained standing without any sign of following my order. I reached back and grabbed the knife, the point aiming right at her.

She lifted her shirt and pulled it over her head. She wore a sheer white bra that fit snugly around her nice, if not huge, breasts. Then she took off her shorts, revealing a conservative pair of white panties. I didn't have to say a thing or threaten her with the knife. She unhooked her bra and shrugged it off. A moment later she was naked.

Debbie Poole might have been ten years older than me, but damn she was hot. There was not an ounce of fat on her body and most twenty year olds would kill for her breasts. Sometimes being average is good because the breasts can retain their firmness longer. Debbie's had and they were marvelous to look at.

I smiled at the fact David's cock had grown an inch or two during his wife's stripping. But he would not be the one to benefit from her this time. She was all mine.

"OK, cutie. Out of the bed," I said to Jennifer. She rolled to the edge, came out from under the covers and walked beside her father.

With knife in hand, I reminded her, "No trying anything stupid. I'll cut your mother up until you don't recognize her. Got it?"

She nodded, although the last thing I wanted to do was put a mark on an otherwise remarkable forty year old body. I was about to give instructions to Debbie when I realized I better do something to restrain Jennifer. I just didn't trust her out of my sight.

I opened dresser drawers until I found two pairs of panty hose. I took them out and tugged on them to assure their strength, then ordered Jennifer into the chair next to her father. With her hands behind the chair, I secured her tightly with one pair of hose.

I leaned next to her head: "Don't move." Then I pinched her nipple and she yelled out in pain.

"Get on the bed, Mom," I said to Debbie.

She crawled in where her daughter had been for the past quarter hour. She lay on her back with her knees pulled up. I got undressed while admiring the breasts rising from her chest. I was almost fully erect again at the mere thought of having this beautiful woman to myself.

"Spread your legs, babe."

Debbie slowly separated her legs a few inches.

"Spread them!" I yelled.

They fell apart nicely and her neatly shaven pussy came into full view.

"Stretch your legs out," I said. She was magnificent in her naked, spread eagle position. Her pussy begged to be fucked and her nipples called for my mouth. She'd get it all soon enough.

I climbed onto the bed from the bottom, between her legs. I leaned over her and drove the knife high into the headboard, making her jump from the sound. Then I used the other pair of panty hose to tie her hands above her head. She struggled a little which only made me harder.

"Now, let's have some fun. You've GOT to be horny after watching your family get each other off," I said to Debbie. "Let's find out."

I inserted a finger into her gaping vagina. She immediately began to squirm and kick. Sure enough, she was just a little wet. But more importantly, she wasn't going to cooperate as I suspected.

She nearly rolled onto her side before I could use one leg and both hands to get her onto her back again. I held her down by the shoulders, with my body resting on hers. The rubbing against my cock got me to full erection instantaneously.

I slapped her and the sound echoed in the room. "Damn it, bitch. Do you like it rough? Do you think about being raped when you and David are rolling around up here?"

"Get off me!" Debbie screamed.

I slapped her again. "Fuck you. You don't want me to get off. You want me to fuck you while you're tied up. Don't you?"

"No! Get off!"

I plunged two fingers into her cunt and she cried out. This time she was soaking wet.

"Look at this!" I said, placing my hand above her face. "You're fucking drenched. Taste it. Taste how much you want to be fucked."

I jammed the fingers into her mouth and, luckily, she chose not to bit me. I pulled them out quickly.

"That's what it tastes like when David eats you--right before he fucks you."

Debbie used every ounce of strength in an attempt to push me off. But I pushed back and got my cock into position. I'd waited a long time for this opportunity and no amount of effort on her part was going to stop me.

I probed the opening of her vagina until I knew I was set, then plunged down and forward.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Debbie squealed.

"Scream all you want, Debbie. I'm going to fuck you and before I'm done you're going to cum."

"Never," she cried. "Ohhhhhhh God."

I was fucking her so hard the headboard pounded against the bedroom wall. I held her wrists in one hand, feeling the pantyhose that already tied them together. With the other hand I played with her breast, hoping her nipples were as sensitive as Jennifer's were.

Her juices were flowing, whether she wanted to admit it or not. It was a good thing, because I was pounding into her very fast and very rough. The years had loosened her vagina slightly, but it was still a wonderfully tight fit for my engorged cock.

"That's it, babe. Fight all you want but you need to cum. You want to cum." I squeezed her other breast.

"No. No!"

"You dream of this, Debbie. You dream of a man with a big cock tying you up, forcing you down and then fucking you like crazy."

"Ahhhhhhhh, damn!" she yelled. "I don't. No!"

Each time I handled her nipples I felt her body rise up to mine. She might squirm and try to roll, but her breasts were sending messages to her pussy that she needed to cum.

"Can you feel it?" I whispered into her ear. "Your body is saying 'Let me cum'."

"No! No!"

"Yes, Debbie. Just like you always wanted it...rough and hard...fucked rough and hard."

"Damn it! Damn it!"

Each exclamation was louder, just like a woman's cries of joy right before cumming. I reached down and rubbed her clit.

"Come on, Debbie. Cum for me," I whispered.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck. Fuck! No!"

Her body stiffened. It wasn't the same reaction that she had when she tried to fight me off. It was the way a woman stiffens during sex. She was going to cum.

"Now. Cum now."

Debbie screamed louder than she had at any time before and arched her back. I rammed my cock into as far as I could and made one last swipe over her clit.

"Yes! Ahhhhhhhhh." It must have been an involuntary announcement of her oncoming orgasm because she immediately began to buck and bounce under me. Her feet were on my ass, pulling me closer and opening herself wider for me.

The excitement of her orgasm put me over the edge and I, too, began to cum. I loosened my grip on her shoulders and, instead, wrapped my arms around her. Her legs held me tighter and I returned the favor. We rolled together into a new position and continued to cum together. I managed to take a breast into my mouth and I sucked on her.

"God. God! Yes!" she cried.

I bit her nipple and rolled her the other way. Her arms, hands still tied, were on my back now. She was holding me in place, silently begging me not to quit. But my cock had been through a lot in the past hour, so I didn't last long.

I made sure she was done, then allowed myself to deflate inside her while we laid on our sides. I looked over at David and his erect cock. Poor guy.

I pulled out of Debbie, yanked the knife out of the headboard and grabbed my shorts. Once dressed, I took out Jennifer's cell phone and opened it up. I activated the camera.

"Now, we're going to document all this for posterity," I said. "Let it be known that if I ever hear from the police about any of this, these pictures will be on the Internet so fast you won't know what hit you. I'm sure the congregation would all love to see what you guys do in your spare time."

I used my knife to cut away the pantyhose around Jennifer's wrists.

"Why don't you go over and show me again how you do your father," I ordered Jennifer. "It looks like he's ready again."

Jennifer reluctantly took her position between his legs. "I'm sure everyone will like the BDSM aspect of this one," I said, moving to get the best possible view of the girl as she lowered her mouth over her father's cock.

I took a couple shots, watching David get harder and harder with each bob of Jennifer's head.

"That's good enough," I said. Jennifer quickly leaned back. "Now let's see him suck on those luscious boobs of yours, Jennifer."

She gave me a look of disgust and made her chest available to David's open mouth. He timidly took a nipple between his lips.

"C'mon, Dad. Suck on it," I said loudly.

He immediately had a good portion of her tit in his mouth and I had the picture I wanted. He was so hard it almost hurt me to watch.

"One last set and we'll be done," I said. "Jennifer, get on the bed with your mother."

When the two women were side by side, I ordered Debbie to begin sucking her daughter's tits. It was a beautiful sight that had me hard, despite all I'd been through.

"One more. Debbie, get between her legs and let's see you lick her pussy."

Debbie protested momentarily, then obeyed when I reminded them all of the consequences. Debbie's tongue lightly slid over Jennifer's clit, while the daughter clenched her eyes shut...maybe from loathing and maybe from pleasure.

I hated to leave them, but figured they might want to be alone for a while. With the phone and knife safely stored away in my pocket, I bid the Pooles adieu and climbed out the window.

Another rescue boat would be along within twenty four hours. I'd be packed and on my way to higher ground, enough memories of the Pooles to last me a lifetime.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12