Flooded Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Unfaithful wife story.
3.6k words
13.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, Oral, Anal, Unfaithful Wife, Prostitution, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

*****

When we got home from our shopping trip to Dungeons and Dragons our neighbours were still out in front of the house next door to our house, as we pulled up with Angela's door facing them they moved their position so that they could watch Angela getting out of our car. Angela looked at me and smiled, she kissed me and whispered, "Is it okay for me to give John a little treat?"

I gave her a confused look, "It's his birthday tomorrow, I was thinking of giving him a little flash as I get out of the car!"

'You gave him a flash as you got in' ran through my mind but I just smiled and kissed her again. Angela opened her door as wide as it could go and she twisted in her seat, she'd left her right foot planted where it was in the floor carpet as she twisted to her left and slipped her left foot out of the car. I watched my three neighbours smile and nod their heads as they saw up my wife's dress and then, slowly, one by one, all of them realised that they weren't looking at Angela's pink knickers as they'd all assumed she was wearing earlier. Their look changed from that benign smile, through a look of shock and on to a wide Cheshire cat grin before ending in a look of pure lust.

Angela spent a long two minutes getting out of the car, she closed the door and walked over to the three men, they were chatting together as I got out of the car and as I got Angela's new clothes out of the boot Angela was being invited to John's party later on in the evening.

"Oh I'm sorry darling; I never thought that you'd have your birthday party a day early! I'm working this evening."

"Shame, I'm having my party early because I'm working tomorrow, I'm driving to Germany to deliver a load of heavy machinery."

"Is that what the packers were making so much noise about so early this morning?"

"Yes, the machines were delivered late last night so they've only had one day to pack them all."

"Shame, I was going to give you a birthday kiss in the morning!"

"You could give me my present early if you like, I won't be disappointed!"

I was just carrying Angela's stuff into our house at that point, John and Angela looked in my direction, they watched me carry the bags of clothes inside. By the time I got into the living room and looked out of the front window Angela and John were locked in a passionate kiss as Bill and Harry, the neighbours from further down the street looked on. I watched as John, still kissing my wife, pulled her backwards away from our house and towards the passageway between his house and Bill's. The passageway entrance was between Bill and John's house but it went behind three other houses in each direction, our house was the middle one fed by the passageway.

Page 1

I watched as Angela was pulled out of view between the two houses...well, out of my view, Bill and Harry were standing at the end of the entry watching John and Angela. Bill's eyes were out on stalks as he watched Angela giving John his birthday kiss, Bill bent over and twisted to his left before saying, "Hey...no fair...all I got on my birthday from you was a card!"

Angela stepped out of the passageway, she kissed Bill on his cheek, "Next birthday baby, just remind me the day before that I owe you a hand job as well as a birthday card."

As she walked home she was holding her right hand awkwardly, holding it well away from her side. As she walked in the living room she kissed me and asked me for a hand towel. I fetched the towel and put the kettle on for coffee. Angela's right hand was covered in John's baby-jelly, she'd given him a good long flash of her cunt, a passionate kiss and hand relief for his birthday present.

Angela pulled her dress off, there were definitely signs of wetness around her inner thighs, she saw me looking, "He started it, he'd seen that I wasn't wearing knickers and as I kissed him he dipped his fingers so I jerked him off to try and stop him trying to fuck me."

She sorted through the bags taking out all the stuff we'd bought on Bob's account at The Dungeon to help her to get started on the anal sex route while I finished making coffee and followed Angela up to our bedroom. I checked the instructions on the helix screw; the narrow end of the screw was just under a quarter of an inch in circumference with a small hole at the start of each of the roots of the thread. The part of the helix that was held in the hand while turning it was a soft rubber bulb that detached from the screw part so that it could be filled with the super slippery lubricant so as the screw was turned it would pump lubricant out of the tip so help it open up her anal muscle.

The instructions said to massage a little of the lubrication around the anal muscle and try to open the muscle up in the first instance before inserting the screw. Angela waited patiently for me to read all the instructions even though she was really excited and eager for me to get started.

I dripped a little of the lubricant on my index finger and Angela got into position on her stomach, she was reaching behind herself, one hand on each buttock, pulling her backside wide open so I could concentrate on massaging lubrication into her muscle. She was really tight back there, even just getting the tip of my finger into her was difficult and caused her pain.

"Don't you think we should give up on this? I don't want to hurt you, not just to give me or...erm...one of your bosses a little pleasure!"

"Don't be silly darling, use the screw thing; I want to give this my best shot."

"I'm not sure that the end of the screw will go in you, it's softer than my finger, a lot more flexible."

"But the lubricant will help darling, just give it a go."

Page 2

Angela settled down on the bed again, burying her chest into the duvet, her head to one side, she was looking towards the bedroom window as I filled the bulb of the helix screw with lubricant, I pressed the narrowest part of the screw against her anal muscle, she gasped with the discomfort of me trying to get the screw up her bum but then I saw the pained expression turn into a smile. I looked towards the window and saw John, our next door neighbour, was in the yard of the export packers, he was one of their truck drivers, he was on holiday today but he'd become suspicious of what me and my wife were up to that afternoon, he'd just fingered my wife while she was giving him his birthday kiss, changing that passionate kiss into a birthday hand-job and now he'd gone over to work and had climbed up on top of the stacks of wood used to make packing crates, he wasn't being at all subtle about the fact that he was there to spy on us through our bedroom window.

Angela gasped in pain again but she wriggled her arse and suddenly the helix screw slipped forward and the screw started opening her anal muscle. I squeezed the bulb and lubricant dribbled out of the end of the screw and down over her labia. I gripped hard and gave the screw a half turn, the two holes that fed lubricant to the screw thread disappeared from view. The instructions had said to give the screw a half turn back from time to time but now that I'd got the screw started I wanted to get some distance before I stopped.

I had made three complete revolutions of the screw into my wife's anus before I backed off a quarter of a turn and squeezed the bulb until I saw lubrication leaking out. It was suddenly much easier to turn the screw clockwise and I got four revolutions before Angela gasped in pain again and I backed off a quarter of a turn.

"The instructions said that we should rest for five minutes if the going gets too tough while trying to get the screw in!"

"Okay, that sounds good to me, come here and I'll give you a little suck as payment for helping me to get ready for anal sex."

I climbed onto the bed but I was stopped, "Get undressed first!"

I undressed and knee-walked in front of my wife's face, she was about to take my cock in her hand and pull it to her mouth when she changed her mind and told me to go to the other side of her, I realised that in that position I would be totally exposed to our neighbour John as I was being sucked off.

I forgot all about John's grinning face as Angela started working my cock with her hand and mouth. I was taken to the edge several times but Angela had no intention of taking me to fulfilment...my balls full of spunk, filling her mouth that is!

I was sent back to the opposite end of my wife's body to start drilling again, a hard squeeze to propel lubricant to the drill tip and I started slowly turning the hand drill again. I'd spent around forty minutes getting the first half of the drill into my wife's bum. The second half took just ten minutes. I stopped turning as the last sign of the thread disappeared from view. I gave the bulb an extra hard squeeze but didn't need to as her anal muscle was now more than two inches in circumference so as I squeezed the bulb there was just a faint farting sound deep in my wife's body and the lubricant emptied into her bowels.

Page 3

"What was that?"

"The helix is all the way in and the lubricant reservoir just emptied up your bum."

"Cool, I need a rest and a coffee, I'll go and make it and have a pee while I'm at it!"

"Should I take the screw out first?"

"No way, I need a while to get used to the feeling, when I come back, you can pull it out and replace it with your cock."

It felt a little like I was a formula one pit crew, I had to pull the screw out and try and plug the hole with my cock before any of the lubricating oil escaped...lubricating oil and possibly other things!

The screw had done such a great job of opening my wife's anus up that my cock was half way up before she gasped and asked me to stop to give her a chance to relax and get used to the thickness of my cock.

She was so tight that I'd come close to my tipping point from just pushing my cock half way up her bum so I was glad really that she'd asked me to stop. Angela panted through the discomfort and then she waved her hand and told me to push a little more of my cock up her bum. I was inserting my cock very gingerly, what with the sucking she'd given me earlier and the tightness of her anal sheath, I was permanently close to my climax and struggling to hold things back.

Angela was panting through the pain of the final inch of my cock entering her anus, it didn't matter that I was being so careful getting in her, the panting was vibrating through her body and transferred into a rapid gripping of my cock and that was it, much against my will I fired off deep into her bowels. I shouldn't have been disappointed that I'd cum so quickly but hell, I'm a man, any climax that I could walk away from was a bonus.

Angela felt me jet wash her insides, she really was disappointed that I'd cum before I really got started on the fuck that she was waiting for, "Stop, don't pull out yet, try and keep your cock in me as long as you can."

I managed to keep connected for two minutes before her anal muscle spat my cock out. Angela pulled a pair of 'granny-knickers' on and headed for the bedroom door, she stopped short, she looked thoughtful for a moment and returned, she pulled the back of her knickers down and bent over, "Rub some of the salve into my bum for me please darling!"

As I rubbed a little of the soothing cream into her anal muscle a little of my juice leaked out, "Looks like this could turn really messy darling!"

Page 4

Angela went into the bathroom with her drawers still at half mast. I followed and watched as she pressed a panty-liner into the gusset of her knickers before pulling them up again. She walked past me in the bathroom doorway and took my hand and pulled me after her. In the living room she sat on her sofa but soon changed her mind and jumped back to her feet. She popped a 'Dance' CD into the player and then she pulled me out of my seat. Angela was naked apart from her 'granny-knickers', I didn't even have that little protection covering my body as we danced together in front of our living room window, the net curtains our only protection from our neighbours. John, Harry and Bill were standing in front of our house, Angela and I were less than two feet away from our neighbours as they stood chatting and drinking beer.

The track we were dancing to faded out getting quieter and quieter. Suddenly Harry was louder than the music, "...up her arse, are you sure he fucked her up her arse?"

John took his glass from his lips, "I'm telling you, he pushed a dildo of some sort up her bum first and left it there while she sucked his cock and then he pulled the dildo out and stuck his cock in her arse and fucked her up there!"

Harry shook his head, "My misses thinks that giving my cock a little rub with her hand at Christmas is giving me the earth, I wish she'd give me a blow-job just once...never mind letting me fuck her in her arse..."

The music washed over the room and cut the rest of our neighbour's conversation and Angela and I got back to dancing. I saw Angela's mouth twist into a grin, "Poor old Harry, the highlight of his year is a quick hand-job from his wife."

"What's going through that pretty little head of yours darling?"

"Weeeeellll...Last week you brought all the stuff you need to service the car, instead of waiting until the weekend, why don't you service the car today...after all, it's like a weekend, you don't have any work tonight. Prop the front door open while you get your stuff ready...we'll see what happens from there!"

I started working on my car, as usual, whenever I did anything with my own hands I gathered the men from all around to watch me, marvelling at the fact that I could actually hold a spanner in my hand and use it to unfasten a nut or bolt. I'd replaced the air filter and changed the spark plugs, HT leads and distributor cap...all the 'Clean' jobs as John, Harry and Bill stood around drinking beer and taking the piss out of me.

I got my chain wrench out to take the oil filter off and as I lay on my back I heard Angela's voice, "Ray, coffee's ready!"

"I'll be in in a minute!"

I saw Harry turn to face our front door, "I can bring it out to him Angela...if you like."

Page 5

I stopped working on the car, I just lay in the road with my upper body buried under the engine bay, watching as Harry walked over to my front door. He stopped just in front of the open front door, I saw his body jolt a little and he stepped into the house. He stood facing the open living room door, I saw Angela's hand slip over his waist, down over his hip and then she rubbed the backs of her knuckles across a rapidly forming bulge in the front of Harry's trousers.

John and Bill were both standing with their backs to my house, looking over the front wing of my car to see what I was doing underneath it. I saw Angela open Harry's fly, she pulled his cock out into the open and then I saw her kneel down in front of him, her hair cascaded over his hips as she took his cock into her mouth and she sucked him off. It didn't take my wife very long to get him off, from never sucking a man's cock in her life to being a cock sucking expert almost overnight. I saw Harry lift on to the tips of his toes and his body shook, he gave a deep sigh and he was finished. Angela zipped his fly back up and she handed Harry a mug of coffee to bring out to me.

Harry had a massive grin on his face as he walked back to the side of my car. There was almost a giggle in his voice as he said, "Where do you want this coffee putting Ray?"

"I'll come out and get it."

I dragged myself out from under the car and gathered the cup off of Harry. Harry was almost fizzing, he had something to tell John and Bill but not in front of me, instead he clapped his hands and then rubbed them together, "Well guys, looks like it's about 'Beer-o'clock'."

Bill John and Harry went into John's house and I heard a lot of laughing and jocularity coming from inside John's house as I drank my coffee. I put the bowl under the sump of my car and wound the oil filter out, dropping it into the bowl with the dirty oil. I took the drain plug out and left the oil to run down into the bowl. As I dragged myself back out from under the car my neighbours were coming out of John's house laughing and joking together with a bottle of beer each.

I unpacked the new oil filter, dipped my finger into the top of the bottle of fresh oil and used it to lubricate the rubber seal around the new oil filter. I swam back under the car and saw Harry nudge Bill in his ribs, there was a whispered, "You're the only one who hasn't...go on, give her a try!"

Bill walked over to my front door and knocked on the door through to my living room. I saw Angela step out into the hallway in front of Bill, she was still naked apart from her panties, this time John and Harry weren't looking in my direction, they had their backs to me and they were watching Angela and Bill, this time Angela wasn't trying to hide, she was almost totally naked and she was in full view of anyone that happened to be passing by...or even those that were standing with their backs to my car watching what was going on.

Bill had his back to me so I couldn't actually see my wife sucking Bill's cock, just her head bobbing up and down in front of his hips, I actually found myself wanting to watch what she was doing to Bill's cock.

Page 6

I finished reinstalling the new oil filter and after cleaning the magnet built into the sump plug, that went back into the engine again and once more I dragged myself out from under the car and poured the fresh oil into the top of the engine. I left the bottle emptying into the engine and walked into my living room. Angela was jumping up and down with excitement, she jumped at me, I held my hand away from us as they were covered in dirty oil. She was pulling at my trousers to get them open, "Stop it, let me wash my hands first."

"Bugger that, I can't wait, just be careful where you touch!"

I ended up fucking my wife without being able to touch her. I fucked her missionary but she told me not to cum that way, just get her to her own orgasm. She pushed me off and turned onto her hands and knees in front of me, she reached back and gripped my cock, pulling me against her bum, it was a little difficult to get up her bum without any lubricant. I eventually managed to get in her, "Right, do me as quickly as you can, I need to have a bath before Bob picks me up."

I didn't need the prompt from my wife. Her anus was so tight that it took scant seconds for me to cum. As I washed her bowels with my semen she actually had an orgasm herself. After the act was over I had to giggle to myself, no matter how hard I'd tried to keep my hands out of the way I spotted a good oily hand print on her right hip and her left breast.

The bath was already full of water and we both climbed into it together, washing each other. As I washed Angela's body, inside and out, it crossed my mind that I was washing my wife's body for her lover to use.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flooded Out Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife Bang in the Stables Tales Ch. 01 Events between video recordings and confession.in Loving Wives
A Matter Perspective A tale of infidelity by a loving wife.in Loving Wives
Before the Wedding A wife to be cheats on her husband to be, he finds out.in Loving Wives
Slut - I Want To Be a Slut Wife Ch. 01 Hot wife is surprised to find she carves the slut life.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband Annie makes her husband's dreams come true and cuckolds him.in Loving Wives
More Stories