Floor 8 - Room 10 - Day 01

Story Info
They finally meet for their hotel fantasy.
2.3k words
3.33
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my third written story so if you could leave comments they would be very appreciated. Thanks!

She came up behind him in the airport and wrapped her arms around his neck, her breasts pressed against his shoulders and back of his head. He had waited so long for that feeling, spent so many nights wishing for that, wanting that, imagining her smell, but yet it still took his breath away and left him pulling himself back against her. "Hi." she said, with a deep breathy sigh as she ran her hands down his chest wishing she had come up with something better to say.

"Hi." he said, wishing he had come up with something better to say. He stood up slowly and came around the back side of the chair, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in close, her hips pressed against him, already feeling his urgency. He knew how badly she has been wanting this. They had spent so many long nights talking about what they wanted to do together, have done to each other, and how fantastically wonderful it was all going to be. She knew how badly he wanted to already be in that taxi on the way to the hotel. His lodging already arranged by his work as this was a "business trip" for a "training." Oh sure, there was a training and this most assuredly was indeed a business trip but he had a lot more planned for this week long trip then listening to lectures and ordering late night room service. They exchanged some forced pleasantries as they stood there in the airport, feeling as though no one else was around as they tried their best to act like they both didn't only have one thing in mind. It's not that they didn't have a friendship that encompassed all that normal bullshit you talk about, it's just a little more that sometimes some long standing sexual frustration needs to be worked through first before you can talk about baseball over coffee and when you only have a week to get through 16 odd months of said frustration, well, small talk has its limits.

She questioned whether she really was brave enough to go for the airport bathroom blow job she had described to him so many times but in a small airport like this the likelihood of being caught was a risk a bit too large for her liking. Having a good time is one thing but being arrested for public indecency when you're both married with small children at home to think about is something entirely different. She laughed to herself at her moment of conservative thinking as she placed her hands over his as they slid down over her ass, squeezing tightly. "Do you want to go?", he asked.

"Please.", she cooed, as they turned from the unloading gates, his carry-on in hand, and made the longest walk of their lives towards the main entrance, and hopped in the first taxi waiting outside.

Her fingers were already undoing his pants as they both sat down and slammed the door closed. He muttered the hotel name to the driver before her lips found his and they kissed deeply. She knew she would remember that kiss forever, the taste of his lips, the feeling of his tongue sliding across them, his hand cupping her cheek and neck as she purred softly. It might as well been her first kiss, her last kiss - it didn't matter, it was fireworks and she thought she might cry at the power of it all right then but by then her hand was already wrapped around his cock and pulling him loose from his boxers. She wondered momentarily if the taxi driver, noticed/cared/was used to this sort of thing as she felt her lover's hand on the back of her head pushing her down. As fast she could open her mouth he was deep down her throat and she moaned involuntarily as she finally tasted that first drop of precum she had dreamed about so many early mornings. She had no shame in admitting to him that she loved that sweetness, along with most anything else having to do with sex. wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock as she started sucking him just the way she had always said she would, swirling her tongue, following her lips up his dick with her fingers squeezing tightly and rhythmically, tracing down between his legs and teasing his balls as he hit the back of her throat just hard enough to make her gag for a moment. She watched him from the corner of her eye, she could see him letting his head fall back on the headrest, hear him groan deeply, feel his hand gripping her hair tightly before moving it to her neck and squeezing firmly, making her shudder in her seat. Feeling her wetness spreading across her thighs and trickling onto the seat she thought briefly of the poor taxi driver having to clean up that mess later but no panties at the first meeting was an arrangement they had discussed at 3am more times than needs to be mentioned.

They arrived at the hotel faster than seemed possible. She hastily pressed his erection back inside his pants, wiped her lips with a finger, and adjusted her skirt as he zipped up and quickly paid in cash with an extra large tip. They stumbled from the taxi and through the double doors of the hotel, dreading that long check-in process at the front desk. Fortunately, business trips arranged in advance cut down on processing time but still took long enough to give her the perfect opportunity to slip her hand into his, resting her head against his shoulder, relishing just a few moments of sweetness before getting up to the room where she'd forget what that word means. She wouldn't be spending the night as far as the hotel was concerned and she mused if the concierge noticed his wedding ring and the distinct lack of one for her. Her mind already moving from sweetness to contemplating how good his fingers were going to feel inside her - she had spent hours alone with his photos - the clean ones, the dirty ones, every one, looking over every detail but always spending extra time focusing on his hands. She wondered if he'd be gentle at first or if he'd get right into it once they got to the room. She had no preference either way, the important part was getting to the room....like NOW would be good.

His hands shook slightly as he signed the necessary paperwork and he thought about one of the last conversations they had had online. She had asked him if he really wanted to go through with this. They had known each other now for well over a year and had spent every night that they could together online talking into the early morning hours, both battling to some degree with a lack of sleep but it had all been so worth it. She had never minced words - she was in an open relationship that simply required honesty on her part, he....well....wasn't. He knew part of the fun was the forbidden nature and subsequent quality of that kind of sex and so did she but he had something to lose from all this but, one can't think too hard on those issues or else one wouldn't be standing here at a hotel so far from home about to take a woman up to his room and do everything and anything to her body until she couldn't walk anymore. He wanted to hear her beg, hear her moans, her screams, hear his name in the still night air as he fucked her hard on the balcony but, he also wanted to wake up with her head on his chest too. Spend a morning breakfast together in bed laughing over scrambled eggs and pancakes. Watch movies and eat bacon cheeseburgers. Drink things you aren't supposed to drink before noon at 6am on a Sunday morning. It's all of those kind of thoughts that make the endeavor that much more dangerous. She had told him her firm belief that despite a lack of experience she already knew there was no such thing as no strings attached sex - "There are always strings, but that's part of what makes the sex so damned good." He looked back down at the paperwork and wondered if he had even signed his name correctly or figured out the date but as they handed him the room keys he assumed he musn't have done too poorly.

8th Floor - Room 10

It seemed as though there was this unspoken rule that they would make it to the room and keep their hands mostly to themselves, both thinking about what the other was thinking about. She questioned whether her legs would take her all the way down the hall to the last room on the left, right next to the ice machine. She considered the ramifications of being next to the ice machine - regular audience for the sounds of your room? regular noise to cover up the sounds of your room? Still, ever the pragmatist, she hoped dearly they didn't get kicked out of their room for being too loud. She couldn't help still trying to be a good girl even when being a bad girl.

They had joked that all the things they wanted in a hotel room wouldn't exist in one place - a sturdy desk (for fucking on), a king-sized, soft but not too soft mattress (for fucking on), a balcony with whateverviewisavailable (for fucking on), an open and large shower with detachable showerhead (for....you get the point), a comfortable chair with no arms so she could straddle him, and lots of floor space. Surprisingly this hotel room had just enough of those things to be perfect, sure it was a chair with arms and the balcony view was definitely not picturesque but when you're getting it hard on the kitchenette counter, well, who really gives two fucks.

The sound of the door closing behind her brought her mind away from the fabulous amenities (note: there is no such things as fabulous amenities in this town) and back to the matter at hand. She couldn't bring herself to turn around, her whole body tensed and she realized she hadn't taken a breath in what seemed like minutes. They often made each other forget how to breathe when online, they could both type things that made the other briefly consider making some kind of written reminder that humans must respire to live. breathe. The sound of his carry-on hitting the floor made her suck in a lungful of air and in a split second his hands were on her waist and her feet were carrying her towards the bed. They had talked about fucking so much but yet she was pretty sure she had completely forgotten how to do just

that - 10,000 thoughts going through her mind and not one of them had any instructions on sex. "God he's fucking gorgeous." "I should have ate before I left the house." "Is my phone on vibrate?" "I hope my hair looks good." and "Holy shit, did I mention how incredibly hot he is?"

Good thing for her that the brain is not all that instrumental in human reproduction (without the reproduction part thanks to fastidious birth control methods for the past 2 months leading up to today "....I did take it today right? I should have taken two.") and her skirt was already up around her hips, his lips already pressed against hers, his hands working to undo his pants. She hooked her fingers in his waistband and helped him the rest of the way out (not sure if tearing someone's pants off counts as "helping") before wrapping her legs up over his and reaching down to guide him inside. He was already rock hard and she bit her lip to keep from smiling too big as she felt the head of his cock right at the entrance to her pussy. She considered saying something witty or at least a quick begging for him to fuck her just right but by then he was already balls deep and her mind finally shut up for a second and just let her melt into the mattress as he fucked her hard just like he always promised he would. She dug her nails into his shoulders and purred and moaned.

"You feel amazing angel." All she could do was make more noises in response and press her hips up to meet his frantic thrusts. She was so wet by this point that she knew she wouldn't last long and neither would he. His hands planted firmly on the bed on either side of her head, her eyes closed gently as she felt him nearing climax. They had both discussed before how they knew they wouldn't last long on the first go but then again, that's what the rest of the week is for. She held so tightly onto him she thought she might burst from excitement. He thought about trying to hold out a moment longer but she was just too wet and too tight and too perfect. Her scent filled the air as he pushed hard into her one last time and moaned loudly as he came deep inside her, his cock throbbing hard as wave after wave of orgasm took over. He let himself relax slowly and put his forehead against hers.

"Oh fuck" she sighed. It was all she could think to say as she hugged him tightly to her chest and let her feet slide onto the carpet. She giggled and squirmed out from underneath of him before pulling her feet underneath of her and bouncing on her heels

"Again again!", she said laughing and tugging at his arm.

"Just....a....just a minute please", he replied smiling at her.

It was going to be a fantastic week.