Floored Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins are reunited in a snowstorm.
5.5k words
4.65
97k
39
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1...

It had been nearly a year since my first sexual encounter with my cousin Amber, and I wasn't even close to getting over it. I couldn't even look at another woman. None of them compared to Amber. Unfortunately, I hadn't even seen her since our little interlude occurred. That was about to change.

The plan was to stop and pick up Amber at her college on my way home for Christmas break. It was going to be a hectic couple of days because we were going to my parent's house to celebrate Christmas, and then her family, my family, and our grandparents were going to fly to Mexico for a week of sun and fun. We had never done anything like that together, and I had some very mixed feelings about the whole situation.

The mixed feelings come from the fact that Josie, Amber's little sister, had barely said two words to me in the year since she'd walked in on Amber and me. To be honest, those two words were about all I had gotten out of Amber since then, as well. The rest of last year's Christmas trip consisted of icy glances between the three of us, so I'd done my best to avoid them since then.

I wasn't about to miss a free trip to paradise, though, so I'd just have to do my best to ignore the awkwardness between the three of us. That would have to start during a 5 hour car ride with Amber.

It took about two hours to get from my school to Amber's, and I think my heart filled its quota of "beats" for the entire day in that short period. Sitting still was a struggle, and the time drug on longer than I thought possible.

I dialed Amber on my cell phone as I rolled into town and got directions to her place. The conversation lasted about 30 seconds, but her tone made me feel that the trip home wouldn't be that bad.

Turns out I was right. When Amber came out I was reminded why I was so utterly attracted to her. As I said before, she doesn't exactly scream 'sexy,' although if she tried, I have no doubt that she could turn ANY head. As she was, she went pretty much unnoticed.

She approached my car wearing jeans and a heavy ski jacket. Her shoulder length blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and as usual, she was wearing very little makeup. "Hey Jack," she said as we shared a short, awkward hug.

"Hey Amb," I replied as I pulled back and took her suitcase. "Is this it?"

"Heh, unfortunately not, I've got another one up in my apartment. Give me two seconds."

She ran up after her other suitcase as I got back in the car and tried to evaluate every moment of our meeting. A minute later she was strapped in the passenger seat and we were on our way.

"I hope we make it," she said as we got moving.

"Whaddaya mean?" I replied.

"Haven't you heard? There's supposed to be a pretty bad snow storm moving through the area. My dad says it might even cause our flight to get canceled."

We talked about the rumored storm, the trip, college and anything else we could think of as we made our way back home. About two hours into our trip, it became pretty clear that the storm was going to become a reality.

When we arrived in Fullterton, the town that we'd actually be flying out of a couple days later, it had become a full blown blizzard. The radio began talking about road closings, and it was becoming abundantly clear that we wouldn't make it the final three hours to my parent's house.

"I'll call my dad, see what we should do," I told Amber as I pulled out my cell phone. My dad did some business in Fullerton, and shortly after we were off the phone, he called me back and told me that he had gotten Josie and me a suite at a local hotel. "I thought one room might be a little awkward for the two of you, and a suite was cheaper than two separate rooms," he explained. "And just so you know, there's a pool, so you guys should be able to stay entertained." I thanked him and made the way to our hotel.

I told Amber to be sure to grab whichever bag contained her swimming suit because of the pool. She reached for the smaller of her two bags, and when I had my things together, we sprinted to the entrance of the hotel through the driving snow. Check-in was a breeze since my dad was a regular there, and we were in our room within five minutes.

The front desk failed to mention to my dad that the only suite left was the "honeymoon suite." Instead of the two bedrooms we were expecting, there was one bedroom with a king size bed, and a living room with a couch. I could guess which one I'd be getting. In addition, there was a bathroom with a shower and a large, Jacuzzi bathtub. My mind started racing.

Both ignoring the awkwardness of the situation, we decided to go down to the hotel restaurant and get something to eat. We both had a couple of beers to unwind with dinner, and when we were finished we decided to shoot down to the pool.

Amber went into the bathroom and changed first, coming out in a conservatively cut blue bikini. It didn't show much, but it left me dying to see what was covered once again.

I took my turn in the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I had a major hard on. I had to take care of it one way or the other. I decided jacking off would probably be quicker than trying to get thoughts of Amber out of my mind.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the pile of Amber's clothes sitting on the countertop. Already ashamed of myself for what I was about to do, I dug through and found a pair of bright green panties. My cock spasmed as I realized they were still warm. I held them up to my nose and inhaled as I grabbed my penis. Within five seconds I was unleashing my load on the bathroom countertop.

I quickly cleaned up, put Ambers panties back into the pile of clothing, put on my swim trunks, and made my way out of the bathroom. I tossed Amber a towel, and we headed down to the pool.

As full as the hotel was, the pool area was pretty dead. Amber pointed out that everybody was probably stranded like us, but the others probably weren't planning a trip to Mexico and didn't have swim suits.

We swam around and hung out for a couple hours, continuing our earlier conversations from the car, and before long the awkwardness was gone and things were back to normal.

After we were wrinkly enough from swimming, we decided to call it a night. I made sure to walk behind Amber through the hallway, scarcely taking my eyes from her bikini clad butt. I told her she could go ahead and shower first as she dug through her small suitcase.

"Shit," she said as she fumbled through. I could tell she didn't use the word very much.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Well, I was so worried about getting the bag with my swimsuit in it, I forgot that my pajamas were in the other bag. All I have in here are jeans, some underwear, a couple of tank tops, and a couple of swim suits."

"I'll run out and grab your other bag," I said, forgetting about the blizzard.

Amber nodded out the window, "I don't think so, there's a foot and a half of snow out there and it's getting deeper. I'll just have to make due."

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't bring anything either. I planned on sleeping in my own hotel room for the next week, so I didn't bring anything either," I replied.

"Oh yeah, that makes me feel MUCH better," she said, the sarcasm obvious from her tone and her smile.

She went into the bathroom, and a few minutes later returned wearing a hotel bathrobe. It looked like she was wearing a thin white tanktop underneath, but that was about all I could see. I took my turn in the bathroom, and came out wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt. Normally I wouldn't have walked around like this, but after our experience last year, I figured it wasn't a big deal.

"There's a good movie starting in a few minutes on TV if you want to watch," Amber announced from the bed.

"Uh, sure," I replied, "Do you want to watch it in here or in the living room?"

"How about in here? I think the TV's bigger." My heart began to race as she said those words. I made my way to the other side of the bed and laid down next to her, getting comfortable for the movie.

We kept our distance on the rather large bed, and after a while, both fell asleep during the movie. When I woke up, Amber's head was on my shoulder. It looked like she was still asleep, but I didn't care. The feeling, the scent of her hair on my shoulder made one year of frustration and loneliness spill out of me in an instant. I rolled toward her, easing her head to a pillow, and when she opened her eyes, I kissed her.

It was a soft, gentle kissed, and her lips parted to meet it. Before long, our tongues were engaged in a slow dance. Our legs intertwined, and our hands started exploring as we continued our soft kiss. I reached to the sash of her robe and undid it.

I separated from her kiss and looked into her eyes as I opened up the front of her robe. "I missed you," I whispered as I took in the site of her. Her pink nipples were clearly visible through her tank top, and black cotton bikini cut panties jumped out at me from her soft white skin. "I haven't been able to look at another woman since..."

"I know," she interrupted as she put her hand on my chest. "Me too."

That was all I needed to hear. I bent down and kissed her again as I ran my hand up and down the outside of her thigh. I had been rough and urgent in our last encounter. Tonight I wasn't going to fuck my cousin. I was going to make love to her.

She wrapped her legs around me as I rolled over on top of her. My kiss moved from her lips to her neck, and then to her collarbone as I lifted her out of her robe. I kissed her tank top between her breasts, then down to her soft stomach, until I planted a final clothed kiss on her panties.

I slowly lifted her shirt as I kissed my way back up her stomach and finally revealed her breasts. Her nipples jutted out into the cool air, looking harder and longer than I'd seen them before. I took one one, and then the other into my mouth, making sure to take my time. We wouldn't be rushed tonight. It was just the two of us.

I felt her fingers run through my hair as I circled her nipples with my tongue. Her legs unwrapped from around me as she pushed herself up and ground her panty clad pussy against my stomach. I took that as my cue to start making my way back down.

I spread her legs with my hands as I kissed her panties again. She again pushed herself up, this time grinding herself into my face. I reached up and pulled the front of the panties down, just enough to see her soft blond bush and clit. I kissed her downy fur a couple times, and then softly licked her clit with my tongue.

She shoved her panties down now, eager to give me more access to her most private place. I smiled at her as I took her panties down the rest of the way and tossed them over my shoulder. She might have smiled back if her eyes weren't closed.

I spread her legs wide again and licked her entire being with a flat tongue. Yet again she pushed her self against me. I tried to hold her down as I began concentrating my efforts on her clit. When she finally settled down a little bit, I put a finger into her gushing hole. This was all she could take.

With a vice grip like lock, she grasped the back of my head as she shoved her self against me. She shook uncontrollably as she spasmed over and over again. When her orgasm finally subsided, she pulled me up and kissed me, greedily sucking her juices off of my tongue.

She reached down and pulled my t-shirt off, and once that was gone, she pushed my boxers down part way with her left hand and began stroking my cock with the right. She separated our kiss, pulled me closer, and with a whisper in my ear that I could feel as much as hear, said, "fuck me."

Aching to get off, I didn't have to be told twice. I took my penis in my hand, and after rubbing it up and down her clit a couple times, sank into her. She wrapped her legs around me and rolled over on top of me. Kneeling on top of me now, she began to grind her pussy up and down my cock. She didn't bounce like some cheap porn star, but slowly and sensually moved her way back and forth on top of me, milking my cock as she rubbed her clit on me.

I leaned up and took one of her nipples into my mouth as she quickened her pace. I'd like to say that I was a stud and lasted for hours, but the passion with which she was riding me was too much. After a couple minutes, I flipped her over, pulled out, and erupted all over her stomach and pussy.

Before I even finished, Amber began rubbing my cum over her clit and came immediately. I fell down beside her, both of us spent. "Holy shit," was all I could mutter. I heard her mumble, "yeah," and that was all we could come up with.

After a few minutes of catching our breaths, Amber suggested we get cleaned up.

"How about the Jacuzzi?" I asked.

"I'll go fill it," she said with a smile.

A few minutes later, I made my way into the bathroom with two glasses and two individual bottles of wine I had liberated from the wet bar.

"They've got the honeymoon suite pretty well stocked," Amber said from the Jacuzzi.

"No shit," I said with a smile as I stood surprisingly confident in my nudity in front of her. I set the wine down on the edge of the tub as Amber leaned forward and I slipped in behind her. She leaned back against my chest as I reached around her and poured a couple glasses of wine.

We finished the wine pretty quickly, and after about 20 minutes in the Jacuzzi, Amber announced "I need to pee." The toilet was a few feet away and she bounced over, sat down, and did her business. It's not like she sat there with her legs spread and peed in front of me or anything. It wasn't vulgar. In fact, she was faced at a right angle from my viewing point, but the familiarity of the act in my presence had a major effect on my cock.

She made her way back over and when she settled between my legs in the tub again noticed my erection. Laughing, she turned around and said, "you are such a PERVE," with mock indignation.

I laughed back, "yup, just a pee loving cousin fucker."

She turned all the way around, and was now sitting cross-legged between my legs, facing me. "You know, you haven't quite been fair to me," she said as she reached down and softly cupped my balls. "You've tasted me twice and I haven't tasted you at all yet."

She patted the back edge of the tub with the flat of her hand a couple times, indicating for me to sit there. I did as asked. She got up to her knees and pushed her legs apart with her hands. My cock stood straight up in the air. She grasped my cock as she moved herself closer, and teasingly licked the tip of my cock.

She drug the very tip of her tongue all the way down my shaft and then back up again. Finally, she took me into her mouth.

It was obvious that she wasn't very experienced at this. In fact, she told me later that it was her first blow job. Occasionally her teeth would scrape against me, and she didn't take me terribly deep into her mouth. This just made it better. The fact that she was doing for me what she hadn't done for anyone before made it incredible. And don't get me wrong, it felt pretty great too.

My previous orgasms allowed me to last a little longer, and after Amber sucked me for about five minutes, it was time to make love to her again.

The Jacuzzi we were in had several small jets that run down the sides of the tub and one big one at the rear for the back. I positioned Amber so that she was leaned over the back of the tub and the big jet was perfectly aligned with her clitoris. She had no idea what I was doing. Her look of inquisitiveness turned to glee when I activated the jets. She nearly leaped out of the tub.

Laughing, I repositioned her, and once she was used to the force of the jet on her clit, I entered her from behind. She let out a squeal of delight as I slowly pumped in and out of her pussy. I reached down and took ahold of her lovely little ass, keeping her still as I quickened my pace.

"I'm soo close," she gasped after a few minutes. I knew just the trick to drive her over the edge. Very softly and gently, I moved my hand over a few inches and teased her asshole with my thumb. It had the desired effect. I thought she'd fall over the edge of the tub as she violently orgasmed. I reached around her waist to hold my cock steadily in her pussy and my thumb steadily against her asshole as she squirmed.

When she finally stopped coming, she turned around without saying a word and sat down in the tub. She looked utterly exhausted, but reached up grabbed my ass, and pulled me to her mouth once again. This time she took me in farther, and after seeing her orgasm, I was ready to come in no time. I warned her, knowing she wouldn't be ready for me to come in her mouth. She pulled me out of her mouth, and quickly had me spurting all over her neck and tits.

We finally did actually clean up and decided to call it a night at around 3:00 AM. We slept nude, in each others arms, and I was as happy as I'd ever been.

Day 2...

I awoke before Amber the next morning, and much to my delight, the blizzard hadn't let up. There was no way we were getting home today. I went to the other room and called my dad to talk about the blizzard, and he reaffirmed my decision. We'd stay another night, and hopefully they'd be able to get there the next day so we could fly out to Mexico. Amber and I would be spending Christmas alone.

Before she could wake up and stop me, I decided to try a trek out to the car to get Amber's other bag. I wasn't planning on letting her get any use out of her pajamas, but I figured there was probably other stuff she might need.

It was quite the blizzard. Snow was now close to three feet high, and it was still snowing and blowing so hard that nothing could be seen. Luckily, Amber's other bag was in the trunk, so I didn't have to dig out a door.

I shoved the snow off of my trunk, got Amber's bag, and made my way back in. She was still sleeping when I got back up there, and despite my urges to do otherwise, I let her sleep. I walked down to the front desk, made sure we had the room for another night, and grabbed a couple cups of coffee and some donuts.

One cup went cold and some of the other donuts went uneaten, as Amber didn't wake up until close to noon. I was struck yet again by her beauty as she came out to the living room, wrapped simply in a sheet.

"How long you been up?" she asked.

"Couple of hours, I ran down and got your bag and checked us in for another night," I replied.

"Blizzard's not letting up, huh?" she asked.

"No sign of it doing so anytime soon either," I replied.

"Thanks for getting my bag. You must have nearly froze. So, what is there to do around here today?" she asked coyly.

"Well, luckily the hotel's going to keep the kitchen open, so we can go down and eat. Other than that it's the pool and the room," I said.

"Good enough for me," she replied with a sly smile.

"How 'bout you get dressed and we head down for lunch," I suggested. I desperately wanted to carry her to bed and spend the rest of the day there, but I didn't want her to think I was just interested in sex.

We headed down and ate, and then decided to head down to the pool. We were more touchy feely than usual, but despite a couple pecks here and there, we were pretty good until we got down to the pool.

Once again, the pool area was pretty dead. There were a couple of other people there for a while, but after about an hour they left and we were left alone. Amber and I were both in the pool, and while I wasn't paying attention she came up behind and dunked me.

We wrestled around for a little while, and we ended up with her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. After all of the contact, my cock was rock hard and pressed against her pussy. With a smile, Amber loosened the grip her legs had around me a little bit and reached down between us.

12