Floored Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I asked with a grin as she reached into my trunks. "Somebody could see us."

"Let 'em," she replied as she worked my cock free of its covering. She reached down with her other hand and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. Without saying another word, she pulled me tight again, steering my cock into her hole with her other hand.

"I've been dying for this all day," she whispered as she pulled me tight and let me loose again. I reached up and grabbed her waist, and began pushing myself in and out of her.

We were mostly underwater, but if anyone would have come in at that moment, there would have been no doubt what we were doing. Luckily, the danger of what we were doing had both of us extremely horny, and before anybody had come back in, I pulled my cock out and spewed my syrup into her bikini bottoms. The feeling of my jet shooting against her clit sent her over the edge, and her orgasm came instantly. Still a little worried about getting caught, we got ourselves situated and headed up to the room.

We took a shower, then a nap, and when we awoke, decided to get dressed up, order room service, and have a nice private dinner. We thought it'd be nice to have a real, nice date together. I took my stuff into the living room, and Amber closed the doors behind me. I put on a nice pair of khakis and a black sweater. I threw some gel in my hair, and went about ordering room service. I ordered two meals and a couple of bottles of wine.

After the food arrived, I set the table up nice, and lightly tapped on Amber's door. "Food's here," I announced.

"OK, be right out," she replied through the door.

I was not prepared for the sight I was treated to when that door opened. My previous hunch that Amber could be an absolute knockout if she tried was dead on. She wore a simple, tight fitting spaghetti strapped black dress that fell halfway down her thighs, black nylons, and a pair of black heels. Her hair was up with just a few strands outlining her face, which wore just a little bit more makeup than usual.

"Wow," was all I could muster.

"Shutup," she said. "Now that you've seen me, the heels are coming off. They never have fit right. She kicked them off and sat down in the chair I pulled out for her. I poured us each a glass of wine, and took my place across from her.

Our "date" was lovely. We ate quickly and talked for a couple of hours about all kinds of topics we had never broached as we worked on the two bottles of wine. Somewhere in the middle of the second bottle, I felt something in my crotch. I looked down to see Amber's nylon clad foot staring up at me. "My feet still hurt from those heels, how about a foot massage?"

"You were only wearing those heals for a minute," I laughed.

She shrugged her shoulders as if to say "fine," and started to pull her foot away. I didn't let her. I rubbed her right foot under the table as her left foot made its way to my lap. She rubbed my growing cock through my pants as she casually sipped her wine. After switching feet, I set them both down, took her hand, and led her into the bedroom.

I laid her down on the edge of the bed, knelt in front of her, and ran my hands up her nylon clad legs. Much to my surprise, the stockings ended at the top of her thighs.

"Huh," I said, "I always put you on pantyhose."

"Oh, no" she smiled, "I'm definitely a thigh-high girl."

I pushed her skirt up to reveal a pair of panties sexier than any I had seen her wear before. It consisted of a small, black lace thong that didn't quite keep her golden pubes in check. It was undeniably hot. I continued to push the soft, silk dress up her body until I had it over her head. She sat there in thigh highs, a thong, and a strapless lace bra that matched her panties.

I pulled my sweater over my head as she let her hair down to fall over her shoulders. Then, I stood up and Amber undid my pants and pulled them, along with my underwear, down to my ankles.

I laid her back and hovered over her as I undid the clasp at the front of her bra. She ran her fingers around her nipples as I knelt down to suck them. Her hands found their place in my hair again as I gave each one its due attention. Finally, I worked my way down, and pulled the black lace panties aside. They were too sexy to take off just yet.

I stuck my tongue in her wet hole, pulled it out, and began to work her clit. She wrapped her legs tightly against my head, and panted as I lapped. I surprised myself when I pulled my tongue away, lifted her legs into the air, and lightly licked her asshole. I had never done that before, never really wanted to, but the memory of how hard she came when I massaged her asshole the night before compelled me to do it. As before, it drove her wild.

Amber rolled over onto her stomach, pulled herself up to her hands and knees, and desperately looked back at me. I pulled her ass apart, and dove back in with my tongue as I fingered her pussy. I still felt a little weird about putting my tongue there, but knowing what it did to her made it worth it.

"I need you in me, NOW," she gasped over her shoulder after a couple of minutes. I stood up, positioned myself behind her, and pushed myself into her pussy. We were into a slow and steady rhythm when she looked back at me and whispered, "Touch me...back there again."

I reached down, this time with my index finger, and rubbed her asshole. Her pace quickened. She really loved this. I pulled my cock out, stuck my finger in her pussy to get it good and lubed, and returned my dick to its rightful place. Then, as I fucked her from behind, I stuck my finger in her asshole.

The combination of her juices and spit allowed for my finger to slip in with ease. After I did this, she went down on one forearm. She reached between her legs with her free hand, and began ferociously rubbing her clit. Between my cock plunging into the depths of her cunt, my finger probing her asshole, and her own fingers strumming her nub. She once again surprised me with the violence of her orgasm.

She bit down hard on the bedspread as her body tremored uncontrollably from both her orgasm, and the relentless pounding of my dick. When it finally subsided, she fell forward, rolled up on her back, and looked up at me, in absolute exhausted ecstasy. "I don't think I can take anymore tonight. Is it ok if I finish you with a blowjob?"

Any other time I would have had my dick in her mouth before she got out 'job', but after giving her that foot massage, and getting a pseudo footjob under the table, I had other things in mind.

"I've got another idea," I said as I reached down, grabbed her stocking clad left foot, and placed it on my bare cock. She laughed as she realized what I wanted. "God, you ARE a perv," she said as she began rubbing her foot up and down the underside of my cock.

She brought her right foot up, and with one foot on either side of my dick, began jerking me off. It was a beautiful sight. Since the bottom of her feet were together, her knees were apart, giving me a perfect view of her furry pussy. Her black lace panties were still on, but pulled to the side, making the sight even sexier.

When she slowly moved her hand down her stomach and lightly rubbed her clit, I came. I shot load after load on her feet, legs, pussy, stomach, everywhere. I didn't think it possible that I could fit that much cum in my balls, especially after all the fucking I'd done the last two days, but out it came.

When I finally finished, I toppled on top of Amber. We laid there for a couple minutes, then decided to go take a shower. We were both so spent, we actually did just shower, and made our way to bed for the night.

Day 3...

I awoke the next morning to my cell phone ringing. I reached over and answered it. My dad. "Hey kid, storm cleared out last night...they got the roads plowed early this morning and we're on our way. We should be at the hotel in about an hour." Shit. Fun over. At least we'd be able to make the trip to Mexico. I woke Amber up, told her the news, and together, we got our stuff packed up and got ready for the day.

We figured we'd have to take off for the airport sooner or later, so we decided to check out of our room before our families got there. The place had to reek of sex, so we thought it better not to risk it.

When our families arrived, we said our hellos (Josie even gave me a hug), hopped in the vehicles and made our way to the airport...and Mexico.

12