Florida Cougar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he looked down her hand had replaced his on the grip of his shaft and she was looking up at him with lips pursed and a smile in the dancing oceans of her eyes.

"That looked like fun," she said lightly. "I wonder how this will feel?"

Her luscious lips brushed the quivering pink head of his cock and he felt her hot breath on his skin. His back went rigid again as he watched her kiss him. The sheer glorious bliss of her lips on his cock made his eyes want to roll back again but he fought them, desperate to watch her beautiful face perform its marvels on the hardest, longest erection of his life.

His eyes watered obstinately as her tongue ran up the small stretch of tightly pulled skin between the underside of his head and his shaft. Keeping his gaze on her was becoming impossible as the pleasure overcame him but he knew somehow that he couldn't break the gaze he shared with her hypnotic eyes.

Tears pooled on his cheeks as he watched the tip of his cock disappear into her warm, expert mouth. Her tongue bathed his throbbing head and upper shaft and he watched her fingers squeeze his un-swallowed cock through tear-fogged eyes. She watched him watch her and her eyes seemed to smile and moan at his without speaking. He caught a wild glint in the blue pool of her left eye and then saw her move down his length with her head.

His battle to keep his eyes open was lost as she took his cock deep into her mouth and throat. He called out in a mix of manic pleasure and madness as he felt the head of his cock touch the tight, narrow opening of her throat. Her moan mirrored his but mixed with her gentle gagging. As he felt her release him, his eyes reopened foggily.

The mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum made a thin, glimmering string between his aching cock and her wet, sparkling lips and chin. She stroked him slowly and confidently as they rejoined their shared, obsessive gaze.

"Did that feel good Connor?" she demurred teasingly.

"You're a goddess," he replied with breath he didn't know he had left.

She smiled broadly, the creamy result of her work shining on her teeth and lips, "I'm glad you fell into my day. Are you glad too?" She posed her question with a sarcastic pout and even more facetiously sad eyes.

"Yes Mrs... Debra. I'm incredibly glad." He answered trying to sound playful but realizing he'd forgotten her last name.

" 'Mrs Debra,' I like that," she giggled, her hand still deftly stroking his dick, her mouth and chin still slick with their shared sticky passion. "I like that a lot."

Her mouth enveloped him again and she took him almost as deep as before. The bobbing of her head began to quicken in pace and Connor watched her eyes water as she began to suck his cock with a mesmerizing hunger. Moans mixed with sounds of gagging and sucking and her wide, wet eyes met his and made him wild with his want of her.

His hips began to buck as he felt his heavy balls begin to tremble. She felt his warning and began to slow her pace, teasing her mouth back up to his tip, her long fingers taking her lips place and stroking slow and shallow, keeping his balls full and his cock rigid.

Her tongue ran in circles around the slit of his dick and her eyes smiled at him as she stroked him slowly. Debra's free hand grabbed his thighs and she pulled herself closer to him, her elbows on his thighs now. Without breaking their spell of shared staring, Debra let his cock trail down her chin and neck, over her freckled, shiny chest and into her ample, sweaty cleavage.

She grinned as he took in the image of his cock between her phenomenal breasts and the line of shiny pre-cum he had traced down her heavenly, mature body.

"I want to watch you feel this," she smiled at him as she pushed her luscious, pale breasts tight around his quivering dick. "While I do this."

The heaving of her breasts in the clutch of her hands started to feel like her expert stroking.

"You're a beautiful boy Connor," she moaned again. "I'm so glad you're here to play with me."

He nodded at her thankfully as she bounced more. Her tits vice hard on his shaft. Her lips and tongue teased the opening of his cock at the height of its bounce.

"When I found you in the bushes, I was so horny from my movie, that I thought I was dreaming." His head disappeared into her mouth suddenly for a quick tease from her tongue and lips. "But I wasn't was I?" she asked with a smile and a graze of his dick on her lips.

"No Mrs. Brenda," he gasped on the brink of explosion. "No ma'am." His hands gripped the couch fabric with an insane need to control himself.

"I waited for you to wake up in here for quite some time Connor," she purred before again teasing his head with her mouth. "I thought the movie would wake you but it didn't and I had to sit here thinking about that young cock of yours and when I could play with it." She grabbed his shaft again and held it tightly. "It's even more beautiful than I'd dreamed though. You've made me a very happy lady."

She took his balls in her mouth and sucked hard. He moaned loudly and with a wild abandon. Her tongue traced his entire length before she kissed his opening gently and took him back between her breasts.

"Now I want you to cum for me Connor. I want you to cum all over me. I've wanted it since I found you in the bushes six hours ago and I've been very patient." As she spoke she began to stroke him again with the grip of her cleavage. She was bouncing harder now, and he felt himself on the verge of something more profound than he had ever felt.

"It's time to cum for me now Connor. You have so much cum for me and I want it all. Cum for me Connor. Cum for Mrs. Brenda." Her new name made her grin deviously as his lower back froze and he felt his leaden balls shudder madly and quake. Connor heard himself whimper and cry out. His hands grabbed her breasts and Brenda's moaning laugh filled his ears as she grabbed his shaft.

"YES!" she cried out as she buried him anew in her mouth. Another cry of ecstasy was muffled as Connor felt his cock pulse hard and the thick, hot ropes of cum shoot like blissful flame up his shaft and into Debra's expectant mouth and throat.

As he came, Connor felt almost weightless. His toes and fingers curled involuntarily and his mouth opened to breath but couldn't. He gasped as he felt Debra gag and her head shoot out of his lap.

He fell back against the back of the couch as his body stopped its mad convulsion. He watched as she stroked him expertly dry of all that was left of his atomic orgasm. Debra's mouth, chin and neck were slick with his white cum and when she smiled at him he saw her mouth was creamy from him as well. He watched her jack him slowly, his cock was almost too sensitive to be touched, and spread the cum still streaming from him onto her already glistening tits and chest.

When he was finally empty, Connor watched Debra use her fingers to gather his cum and suck it down her insatiable mouth. After her lips and chin were clean Debra locked eyes with him again as she pulled her left breast to her mouth and cleaned his sticky, salty cum from her freckled, creamy flesh. She repeated it with her left breast and then let out a sigh and a giggle as she sat back on her butt and shoulders, her knees in the air and her legs spread open just wide enough to reveal her glimmering bush and pussy lips.

With her cum stained right index finger playing on her bright teeth and lips Debra smiled warmly at him. His chest filled with warmth and relaxation at the honest fondness of her smile.

"Thank you Connor." She said quietly, her beautiful face tilted to the side. Her smile making her eyes narrow and showing off the earned beauty of her almost imperceptibly wrinkled eyes and brow. "I enjoyed that immensely."

She stood up and took three steps towards him before bending at the waist and putting her gorgeous face right up against his still stunned one. He felt their noses graze each other as he was swallowed in the insane beauty of her sky blue eyes.

"You are a beautiful young man and you've made me a very happy woman." She kissed him gently on the nose and stood back up to gaze down at him. He looked up in amazement and smiled foolishly.

"Thank you Mrs Debra, I've never... " Connor struggled to find words that could have any meaning near to what had just happened, "felt like that before. You are amazing."

She only smiled at his faltering words and turned away towards the corridor. She stopped momentarily at the counter to turn off the television still showing the porn he had completely lost awareness of before turning and disappearing into the back bedroom.

And she was gone.

He waited for an indefinable amount of time before snapping out of his glazed ecstatic amazement.

In a fog of sudden confusion and silence Connor came back to reality. Whatever had just happened was over and he was supposed to go. Debra wasn't coming back apparently and he'd served his purpose. Mature Sex Goddess or not, she was still the "other" who saw him as a servant. While it was the most fun he'd ever had being used it was time to get.

Also on his mind was the knowledge that if the guy who paid him, "Mr. Debra," came back early for any reason, Connor was a dead man.

He grabbed his clothes pile quickly and made for the door. Once there, he reached for the doorknob only to realize that his truck keys were on the side table in the bedroom. He froze.

He paced back and forth in front of the French doors at least ten times before deciding to head for the back room and apologize and plead. Ruining this woman's fantasy might get him arrested.

When he stepped in mumbling "Mrs. Debra?" and praying for luck he heard the shower running and realized he was in luck after all.

As he reached for the keys on the side table he noticed a beautiful men's suit and a white Alfani dress shirt laid out on the bed. He realized again that he was naked.

The keys safely in his hand, he turned quickly and decided to dress in the truck. It was safer there if flight needed to be taken.

"Going somewhere Connor?" he heard her voice ask flatly.

He turned to see her standing in the darkest corner of the room. Her hair was pulled back tightly into an elegant ponytail and she was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her cleavage nicely by framing it with the thin straps that held it on her body by grabbing her strong shoulders. It also hugged her shapely frame snuggly and ended well above the middle of her thigh.

"We have plans young man." She said with mock sternness. "Now the shower is running for you and your clothes are on the bed."

He simply stared at her with a gaping mouth. Naked, agape and holding his car keys and underwear, Connor was the image of confusion.

"Chop, chop, Young Connor," Debra sang with a giggle. "We have a reservation in an hour."

He made his way dumbly towards the bathroom, unable to even question his decision. Or lack thereof.

"You wont need these," she teased with a grin as she took his keys from him as he passed her. "You'll be driving us in my husband's new Maserati."

He smiled at her goofily and she smiled back. With a short laugh and twinkle in her eye she leaned in and kissed him gently. Their tongues touched and danced. Her mouth was minty and warm and her intoxicating smell invaded him once again. In the midst of their beautiful kiss, he realized it was their first.

They withdrew and she spanked him gently on his bare ass, pushing him towards the shower and said, "we don't want to be late. Hurry up for Mrs. Debra."

From that moment on, the next 48 hours would be the wildest and greatest of his life so far...

12