Florida Cougar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes fluttered as he took in her beauty. It was almost too much to climax. He wanted to make this moment last forever even as he felt his balls grow heavy and tight.

"Stroke it Connor," she purred on. "I want to see hot, sticky cum shoot out of that gorgeous dick."

He nodded mutely, desperate to make her happy but far from being able to climax.

As if reading that conflict inside of him, she pulled her left breast free from her dress and began to tease it with the fingers of her free hand. Her cherry pink nipple swelled and stiffened while she continued to open her pussy lips to him.

"Is this what you want to see Connor darling." She moaned at him with burning eyes and a trembling mouth as she brought her lips and face down to her full, firm breast and took the marbled nipple in her glorious mouth.

Connor's entire body trembled and he felt suddenly dizzy. The recognizable crawl of blazing rapture began to flow from his balls and up to the base of his shaft. The groan in his throat broke free form his barely open mouth.

"Yes darling," he heard Debra whisper with caring yet sensual ardor. "Cum for me Connor. I want you too my darling, my beautiful boy. Cum for Mrs. Debra."

As always, he obeyed and felt the streams of sticky cum burst free from his shaft and forcefully into the exquisitely soft lace of Mrs. Debra's already wet and mangled panties. His primal, guttural sounds made Debra giggle as she cooed encouragement.

"Fill it with your cum baby. Make my panties yours Connor darling."

He soiled them thoroughly with his sticky cum before collapsing back into the passenger seat and watching Mrs. Debra readjust and cover up in the seat next to him. A coy smile emanating from her naughtily crooked mouth.

"I think you better finish the driving my lovely," she said sweetly, bathed in the sunlight now streaming through the window behind her and giving her the effect of what he saw as a halo.

"Take me home Lover." She cooed slyly as she crawled into his lap and kissed him softly.

Connor could only nod in thrall of her while he clambered from the low-slung Maserati.

The powerful car felt relieved to come to a final stop after it coasted to a halt on the shiny cement floor of the garage.

After helping Mrs. Debra from her seat like the gentleman she made him want to be, Connor took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Mmm, thank you darling," she whispered sweetly up at him. "This has been a lovely treat."

He lost himself anew in the shimmering ocean of her eyes and his mind flitted dreamily to the next few moments when he would carry her to bed and they would collapse nude into one another's caring embrace. His mind sped on to the rousing, worshipful and passionate lovemaking they would share upon stirring from their slumber.

And then her words hit him like a punch to the gut...

"Wait..." Connor stammered, registering the past tense in her statement, " 'has been'?"

"Yes, Connor darling. I need to get some rest and you need to get home." Her eyes filled with a sad hardness.

"What? But why?" The words poured out of him with confusedly heartrending panic. "That's it? It's over?"

"Well, whatever else can we do my lovely boy?" Mrs. Debra giggled teasingly but evenly. "I think we've been pretty naughty enough already, don't you?"

Connor's mind went immediately to the thought he'd had in the quiet moments after pulling out of the strange driveway and following Mrs. Debra's orders back to her house;

He had not yet been inside her.

The ultimate act that he desired to share with his mature goddess had still not occurred.

"I want to make love to you," he said with an almost childish hurt in his voice.

"Oh my sweet boy," Mrs. Debra cooed, her hands taking his cheeks between them. "That can never happen.

Connor was agog with dread and disbelief at her statement. How could this be true?

"I'm a married woman Connor. That is something that I will not do with another man."

After all they had done, all he did FOR her, there was something off limits to him?

"You look confused my sweet," Debra went on. "I thought that was understood between us. It's why we went and chose Jewel for you. I wanted you satisfied in the way I could not offer you."

"But I only want you Mrs. Debra," Connor whined suddenly, his world seeming to shatter a little more every second.

"Don't be like that darling," she scolded gently. "I have already broken every rule I have for you. While my husband may cheat on me constantly and upset me terribly, I will not be as unfaithful as him. It's my promise to myself Connor darling. Please understand."

He did not. None of what she said made sense to him. A man that possessed her making her feel pain? Not treasuring her singular splendor? Connor filled with rage at the idea of her husband.

"I want to," he replied, lying to her for the first time. "But he doesn't deserve that respect. And I would make you so happy."

"I know you would, my sweet, beautiful boy, but it cannot happen." She smiled at him sadly but with a steely resolve.

His body slumped in defeat. All his giddy fervor seemed to drip out his skin.

"So, will I ever see you again?" Connor muttered, feeling hot tears in his eyes.

"Of course!" Mrs. Debra admonished kindly, "and soon my darling. Very, very soon indeed. Don't cry, my sweet, sweet Connor."

She kissed him with devastating sweetness. His ardor for her touch was like a blaze and he took her kiss into every cell of himself as if storing it away before she drew back suddenly when the sound of a phone inside the house made itself heard.

"I need to go Connor darling, your truck is parked on the street behind the yard. Everything is inside it, go home and rest. I'll find you soon."

"Please Mrs. Debra..." he said, his crushed soul palpable in his shaky voice.

"Oh darling," she murmured, touching his wet cheek. "Soon, I promise."

As she pulled away, Connor felt her shove something into his hand before she went to the garage doorway.

"If you need to," she said suddenly with the familiar wickedness in her quavering voice, "you can always call Jewel in the meantime. Her phone number is in your left pocket darling, she put it there herself."

He knew without having to check that she was right.

"You must have made quite an impression on her Connor," she smiled, the hint of melancholy on the small lines at the corners of her mouth. "You seem to have that effect my beautiful boy."

Then she disappeared quickly inside without looking back.

Sitting in his truck across the street from her house and hoping vainly she would emerge and re-claim him, Connor inhaled the scents of the black lace thong Mrs. Debra had shoved into his grasp before she left him. Their most intimate scents co-mingled in the soft lace and he almost cried at the longing it made him feel.

The morning had come into full South Florida force and the sun beat down on him as he watched her still house. Other than the movement of what looked like a maid, the house remained silent.

Eventually, and with a weighty heart, Connor pulled away for the long drive home.

His mind raced with happy memories and accompanying pangs of sadness as he drove towards his tiny studio near the beach. After all he had felt in the last twelve hours, he could not let go of the need to experience more of the red haired goddess who had stolen his entire soul.

As he stepped from the cab of his beater truck onto the melting tar of his narrow, rented parking space, Connor felt something fall to the ground from the pocket of the folded jeans in his hands.

It was a small piece of ivory notepaper with the initials D.V. intertwined in floral, gold-leaf lettering at the top center of the page. The handwriting was feminine and delicate where it read,

"My Darling C,

I am overjoyed you are mine and treasure your

beauty more than you know. You touch will linger

on my skin with longing until it returns.

As you are mine, know I will be yours again soon.

I am with you even now sweet boy.

Smile, My Darling

Yours, Mrs. D"

Connor smelled the familiar perfume on the paper and smiled for the first time since she had left his sight.

With this little paper promise, he could finally rest.

If, he would soon find out, only for a short while.

12