Florida Four

Story Info
Two couples share an erotic weekend.
1k words
3.69
106.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C Love
C Love
25 Followers

My friend William and I had met them on vacation. They invited us to visit them for a long weekend. William and Jill, a tall shorthaired blonde with perfect breasts, seemed to hit it off immediately. As for Chrissy, a short Hispanic with an amazing body, I wasn't sure that she was into me. That first night any fear I had disappeared.

After a night of dinner and drinks, we all headed back to Jill's place. She and William quickly retired upstairs to her room leaving Chrissy and I talking alone in the living room. Talking turned to kissing, and kissing led to something more. I kissed her shoulder as I pulled the spaghetti strap dress off of her tight and toned body. I slowly kissed my way down her body, briefly sucking on her nipples and navel as I made my way to her honey pot. It was warm and moist by the time I got there, and after just a little more attention, her clit decided to peek out and say hello. Gently, I sucked on her clit, giving it head like a little penis. As she began to writhe in pleasure, I took two fingers and rubbed them firmly against the walls of her cunt. Chrissy pressed her hips towards my mouth in pleasure, and just as I could feel her going over the edge, she pushed me off of her, and onto my back. She quickly pulled off my pants to reveal my fully erect 8 inches. She then turned her back to me and lowered herself down my pole. The feeling was exquisite, her tight little pussy milking my cock for all I had. Because of the head start I gave her, Chrissy orgasmed first, but her contractions quickly sent me over the edge as well. She collapsed backwards onto my chest, and we lay there, panting for some time.

A few minutes later, Chrissy told me to be quiet. Silently lying there we could hear the squeaking bed and erotic moans of Jill and William. "Let's go spy." was all I heard as Chrissy leapt to her feet and pulled me up the stairs following. We got to Jill's bedroom door, slowly opened it, and leaned thru to look. All I could see was Jill's bare back, as she bobbed up and down. I could hear the moans and expressions that both of them made as they took each other to ecstasy. The sounds, sights, and even smell of sex caused me to become a little aroused, which due to the fact that I was leaning behind her, was immediately known to Chrissy. Without warning, Chrissy grabbed my hand, pulled me into Jill's room, and threw me onto Jill's bed. Then like a cat, Chrissy was on top of me again, her back facing me. I was lying right next to William, both of us getting the rides of our lives.

I couldn't believe what was happening as I watched Jill's tits bounce from the number she and William were doing on each other. Meanwhile, Chrissy and I were in the midst of a pretty spirited second round ourselves. Then, Chrissy leaned over and began to make out with Jill. My rock hard erection got even harder. I found myself pumping faster and deeper than I ever had. William had the same reaction. We were so excited and were pumping so hard, it became difficult for the girls to stay in place long enough to make out. The ladies repositioned themselves so that they were lying face to face, with William behind Jill, and me behind Chrissy. As William and I fucked them from behind, they kissed, licked and groped each other. Soon I couldn't take it anymore; I reached out and began to fondle one of Jill's breasts. Before long, William had contorted himself to kiss Chrissy. Jill then reached down and tickled my balls while I fucked Chrissy.

The four of us went at it for hours, in one form or another. If one of us needed a break, they would get up, leaving a threesome behind. The action was so hot, no one stayed away for too long. I would get up for a drink of water and to recharge, and within a couple of minutes, I'd have my cock in my hand from watching what Jill and Chrissy were doing to William. Finally we all collapsed in exhaustion. William and I on the outside, with the girls face to face between us.

When we woke, it was just three of us, Chrissy had hurried home to change and get to an aerobics class. William and I welcomed in the morning with a love sandwich of Jill. That day Jill took us to the beach, where her tiny bikini only sparked memories of the previous night. When she asked both William and I to put lotion on her, I was afraid we wouldn't be able to control ourselves from a threesome right there in public. The other beachgoers did get a show, as William and I took a few liberties around her breasts, butt, and upper thigh. That night we met up with Chrissy again, who complained she'd never been so sore during an aerobics class in her life. We went out dancing, and Jill and William called it a night relatively early. Chrissy knew the hostess, and said we could get a ride back with her. At the end of the night, the two of us climbed into the passenger seat of her friend's Miata, and headed home. By the time we pulled up to Jill's house, I had gotten enough of an impromptu lap dance that I knew the night wasn't over.

We opened the front door, where we were greeted by more screams of passion. From all the way up the stairs and through a closed door, Jill was being taken places she'd never been before. Of course, Chrissy and I had to investigate, and we found William banging Jill doggie-style on her bed. Chrissy quickly ran to the bed, and slid underneath Jill into a 69 position. I followed, and pulled Chrissy out of her clothes, while she licked William's cock as he pumped it in and out of Jill's honey pot. I was finally able to slip my shaft into Chrissy, and the sequel was on. Like most sequels, it wasn't as good as the first, but that doesn't mean I'm not anxious to complete the trilogy.

C Love
C Love
25 Followers