Florida Fun

Story Info
Man is entranced by his brother's neighbor.
3.5k words
4.05
62.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy Friday when I woke up with a stretch and a yawn, and began thinking about the day. I had taken this day off from work, a 3-day weekend actually, to go see my older brother up in Jacksonville, FL.

I worked in Tampa, FL, doing sales for a company that trained executives. My brother Jon is a financial planner for a major corporation. It was easy to get the day off, as my corporate benefits were indeed plentiful and nice.

I packed some light stuff into the back seat of my sports-car, and headed up the high-way to Jacksonville. It was a mellow 4 hour drive, supplanted by a few hits off a little wooden pipe I kept for just such occasions. Filled with high-grade hydroponic marijuana, it made the drive more tolerable etc.

I got to Jacksonville, met my brother at his new condo. It was nice, pretty, luxurious and new. We made plans to go out later and he took off for an appointment.

I headed down to the pool, to take advantage of the sunshine in Jacksonville, and begin the principal activities of my vacation, relaxation, sleep, and peace and quiet.

Laying out by the pool, in my swim trunks I swam in the warm beads of the sun and contemplated myself. I’m an average guy, 6 ft or so, little heavy in the middle. Women seem to fine me attractive, they love my dark blue eyes, easy demeanor, and my gentlemanly ways. To this end they find me a "nice guy."

What they don’t often realize, is that I have a dark side, on I keep hidden from most. I’m intense, and like to think I’m quite intelligent. This gives me the ability to make people smile, when I want to.

I was packing up my towel and t-shirt to leave when I heard a noise, off to the side. It had come from the door of the gym facility being opened. I turned my head in time to catch a sight that immediately elevated my blood pressure several dozen b.p.m.

It was a blonde- haired beauty, mid-to-late twenties, unbelievably soulful eyes, golden hair, with a walk like an exotic animal as she traversed the pools length. She was fresh from working out, covered with a fine sheen of sweat, and wearing a tight sports/bra work-out outfit in various shades of blue, white, and gray.

A small brand new pair of Nikes, color co-coordinated to the rest of her outfit, surrounded her small, doe-like feet in supple leather. She walks by me with a slight nod and smile, which I returned. I watched her disappear behind the walk-way and bushes, to some hidden condominium. I waited for a few moments to calm down, then walked back to my brothers condominium.

Quizzing him later that night, he said he had saw the blond-haired beauty around, but did not know her or her or name. Well that wasn’t good enough for me. Later that night I went to the mailboxes, and read the 4 in her building. Two were men’s name, ones was a foreign name, and the third said Michelle ******. I noted her’s said apartment B on the bottom floor and went back to my brothers for dinner and a movie out.

It was about 10:30 the next evening. I had on shorts and a t, my standard outfit. I told my brother I was going out for a long walk, and quietly left his condo. The air was thick and steamy. Clouds of humidity clung to my face and arms, covering my skin with a fine sheen. Instead of heading over to the parking lot, I went in the other direction, towards the other buildings.

Where I had seen her walk earlier. I felt my pulse quicken in anticipation. I turned the corner into her hallway, and looked around. No one, quiet as a library. Perfect. I sucked in a humid breath and walked over to her door. Michelle &^%% it had said on the mailbox.

I knocked harshly twice. I waited for what seemed to be 30-40 seconds, my mind racing as I decided to stay or make a quick exit. Then I heard it.

A sweet, sexy voice saying "Who is there?"

I answered in my most trust-worthy voice, "It is me, Jamie, your neighbor. I have a question for you."

I heard her unlatch the door, and open it, and that was it. I stuck my foot inside the door jam, and kicked the door fully open.

Michelle gasped a little bit and took a quick step backward.

I quickly stepped into the condo and turned and shut the door.

"What are you doing? ‘ she asked, with a trembling voice.

I looked her dead in the eye and replied "Oh, sorry to startle you like that."

And I gave her a deep, intense look as she backed up again yet further. "I saw you at the pool, earlier. And I don’t quite know what is happening to me. When I first saw you come out of that room, a feeling rushed over me so intensely it flowed from my head down to the balls of my feet and my toes. I never saw anything I wanted so badly in all my life. I had to act."

Michelle took all this in with a stunned and scared look. She knew her best bet at this point was to remain calm, and see what developed. Being an intelligent girl, she didn’t want to provoke this stranger who had her cornered in her own living room.

He began talking again in his deep, melodic voice, and she began to listen again: " Do not be afraid of me, Michelle. I have never done anything like this in my life."

He began to move closer towards her. She backed up against the couch in her living room.

At this point, he had begun to take stock of her, her clothing. He was looking her up and down, moving closer. His eyes seemed to fixate on hers. She was wearing a cute, one piece blue pajama/parka type Calvin Klein robe.

I spoke to her again. " Tell me to leave if I am scaring you, and I will go... If not..."

And with that he dropped to his knees in front of her, and began to raise his hand. Michelle was suddenly overcome with fright and terror, and briefly considered screaming and or running. Her heart thumped every second with a hot pounding and ringing in her ears. She was frozen I slowly ran my hands down her shapely legs, with a series of firm caress’s...

I couldn’t believe how damn sexy she was. Her longs were long and shapely, I wanted to lick them up and down, and I thought that seemed like a damn fine idea. But that would have to wait.

I noticed she was still wearing her workout gear. That would have to come off for my next part of the plan.

Michelle was still in a state of mild shock, and gently capitulated as I led down the hallway to what I assumed was the bathroom.

I spoke to her softly, gently reassuring her that everything was going to be ok.

I slowly guided her down the hall, pressing myself against her from behind, and burying my face in her hair, behind her ear. I was at the point literally drinking in her scent . Oh my god she smelled so good. A light odor of sweat, mixed with her natural scent, that oddly reminded me of peaches. At this point, I was almost ready to orgasm with my clothes still on. My average sized member was turgid, swollen, and firmly pressed up and out against my shorts, and it was all I could do, inhaling more of her scent, touching her about the arms as we slowly moved toward the bedroom, to not make a mess in my shorts.

We got to the master bedroom of her unit, and I steered her towards the shower.

"First I want to clean you up" I told her.

She hesitated and let out a soft "OK" and I stripped off the rest of hers, and my clothing.

I got the water running nice and hot, eased her over the tub, and followed her into the shower.

There we faced each other, with hot water and steam filling up the shower. She looked like an angel, with wet hair cascading down her face. Her nipples were quite erect, and pushed outward and upward towards me. I could see her trembling a little, as we looked at each other. My penis jutted upward and out as well, and I could feel sticky drops of pre-cum oozing out at the tip.

I grabbed her soap bar, and began to soap her taunt body down. I could barely contain myself, this was unbelievable, I had a wonderful silky lather worked up all along her shoulders, and was moving toward her breasts. I started to sop them up, working my hands and the soap across them, lightly pinching the erect nipples between my fingers, hearing her moan with pleasure. I than put the soap down for a second, and devoted both of my hands to kneading her breasts. I worked them over, and was rewarded with another gasp. I could no longer contain myself at that point, and I began to greedily suck on first the left one, and than the right nipple. I rolled, licked, and lightly bit and sucked them like a man possessed, which is exactly what I was. Possessed by this beautiful creature who had me doing things I had only fantasized about. I stopped sucking for a moment, and quickly soaped myself down, to clean up.

I rinsed off and than refocused my attention on Michelle. I turned her around, to face the spray. This way the hot water was hitting her right on her chest, and running straight down her body to her groin, and than down her legs. My reason for this was threefold, one, I wanted her to wash off all the suds, two I wanted the hot water to hit her breasts and vagina, and three, to allow me access to her backside.

I began to roughly exfoliate her back and neck. I used the soap and my hands to rub circles all the way down her spine. Judging by the way she grabbed the shower rod for support and moaned, I assumed she was enjoying this. I worked my way down, stopping at her shapely rear end. I started using both hands to grasp and rub her butt. I pulled on it, I pushed it, I manipulated her glute like it was made of play dough...Her constant moans told me she was loving every second of it.

I decided it was time to turn up the heat. I lowered the soap to the crack between her two beautiful cheeks, and than proceeded to soap up her butt, and even lower. She moaned even louder as I pushed the soap up against her tiny, puckered anus, and than under her crotch to her vagina. I slowly started to rub her there with one hand, while still manipulating and pushing the soap bar up and down her butt crack with the other. She was getting into it quite nicely, so I decided to up her pleasure intake. I started to rub and squeeze her vagina with my fingers. I deftly located her clitoris, and started to pinch it lightly between my fingers. She gasped at that, one hand feverishly working her clitoris and vagina, the other rubbing her and caressing her butt crack and anus. Her vagina was so wet at this point, from the soap, water, and her juices, that my finger was sliding in and out of her tight hole with virtually zero friction. She was grinding against my hands from both angles, impaling herself. At that point, I could no longer take it. Even though she had not even touched my penis once, I started to orgasm. My penis pulsed and spasmed, and I started to shoot a large amount of semen against her shower wall. Some of it hit the back of her legs, but she didn’t seem to notice. She was to involved with her own pleasure. My hands were rubbing her butt and her vagina, when I stopped for a moment, and let out a large sigh. She gave a half moan, and turned around, with a look in her eye that said why did I stop?

I turned the water off, and indicated we should step out of the shower. We stood in her bathroom, me toweling us both off. I rubbed the rough cotton towel all over her body, gently dabbing at her sensitive parts so as to continue her arousal, but not rough enough to irritate her.

We than migrated to the bedroom. She gave me a look that said she had some trepidation, but I just grabbed her and stuck my tongue down her throat. At this point, I was incapable of control. This erotic goddess has pushed me to a place I had never been. She greedily sucked on my tongue, and we engaged in a round of tonsil tickling. I eased her down onto her bed, on her back. And stood over her.

" I want to pour milk all over you and make you a part of my complete breakfast" I quipped.

She just looked at me, and said one word, "NOW." Not a question, an order.

I appraised the banquet in front of me, and lustily licked my lips.

My feast was about to begin.

I climbed on to the bed, in a sort of missionary-like position. I began to kiss her deeply, on the mouth, Our tongues intertwined, and I sucked hers greedily into my mouth. After a few tongue lashes, I pulled away from her, and proceeded to head south.

I tasted her neck, sampled her upper chest, and than moved on to her heaving bosom. Although I had spent some time there lapping at her areola previously ( and her nipples were still quite hard and an angry red from my efforts) I wanted another taste. I put the first one in my mouth, and just did not want to let go. I sucked and chewed on her sensitive nipple until she was literally thrashing on the bed beneath me. I wanted to make her orgasm from this alone, but I was not sure if it would happen. I moved to the other nipple, and began sucking on that one like a child on a mission. She was emitting a series of sighs and grunts, but I realized I could not send her over the edge on this alone.

I looked down, at her neatly trimmed vagina. Her lips were puffy and engorged from my ministrations. Below that, lay my true prize. Slowly oozing out of soaking wet vagina was a trail of honey colored love juice. That was slowly dripping towards the bed. With an animal-like cry, I jumped down between her legs.

I began to lick her. Starting at the sides of her thighs, and working my way inwards. First the left side, than the right. She started to quake as I moved towards the center of her sex. Finally, I was there.

I started to lap at her vagina and clitoris. She responded by becoming even more wet and excited. I began to lick up her vaginas juices. A sweeter nectar had never been tasted by me. I was trying to swallow it at the rate it was coming, but now my face was slick with her juices. I began to suck her clitoris, literally suck it into my mouth and rub it with my tongue. At this point, she could no longer resist. My tongue was plunging stiffly into her vagina, with hands wrapped tightly in my hair. She began to buck and moan, and the juices were flowing right out of her, soaking my face, hair, the bed, everything. She made a guttural cry, bucked her hips up into the air, and at this point climaxed. I am sure the fact that I was still sucking on her clit (almost like a little penis) forced her over the edge. She made, oddly enough, no sound at that point. After a few moments, she seemed to recover, and looked up at with an odd smile.

My own need to be pleasured by this minx than took over. I slipped up, between her thighs, and planted a big kiss on her mouth. She responded by kissing me back, hard. It really turned me on at this point to think that she was tasting her own delightful taste off my lips. My penis, already rock hard, started to ooze pre-cum once again, I was so turned on. I dipped my hips a little bit, and rubbed the head of my penis on her soaked vagina. I pushed it against her clitoris, rubbed it down, and than slowly entered her. She was so hot, so wet, so tight, I almost came right there. I slowly pumped her up, inserting a little more of my penis with each stroke, until I was buried in her all the way. I bit down on her neck, and started to pump in earnest. In, Out, In, Out, I was going quite fast, and the sucking motion her vagina was providing sent me over the edge. Once, twice, three more pumps, and I erupted. I could feel the semen rush to the end of my penis like a rocket. 1, 2, 3, 4, spasms, and I filled my forced lovers vagina with thick ropes of my sperm. I twitched my penis voluntarily once or twice (muscle control that I have, hey every trick helps) to rub against her G-spot, and felt her contract her muscles as well. I felt my penis convulse one last time, and the last of my sperm was shot up into her willing womb.

At that point, we offered each other a brief smile, and collapsed on top of her. Sudden sleep overtook both of us.

I woke up in her bed, sometime long after nightfall. Would my brother miss me? No, he knows I can take care of myself, no worries. I personally felt ecstatic. Why wouldn’t I? It was the best lovemaking session I ever had, with a beautiful vision of a woman. Speaking of Michelle, she was now eyeing me lustily, again. I asked her how she was feeling, and she responded with "Wonderful." I smiled at her, and asked her if she trusted me now. After all trust is earned right? She laughed and said she trusted me completely...

With that she turned on her stomach, and let out a loud yawn. I took one look at her smooth ass cheeks, and felt myself growing erect again. I started to kiss and chew on one of her butt cheeks. She squealed a little and I kept at it. I was licking her everywhere, lower back, buttocks, top of her ass crack. She shivered when I licked her there, so I kept going. Now, I have never had my face this close to someone’s rear end before, but this was not someone. This was a beautiful angel I had spent almost 30 years dreaming about meeting someday. All doubts would have to be cast aside. I started to move my tongue lower, thinking, what the heck, I sopped her butt down earlier, its quite clean. The next thing I knew, I was staring at her tiny, puckered little butt hole. I started to lick at it, around it. Michelle started moaning again, like before. Trembling, moaning, begging me for more it seemed. What the hell! I had never done it before, but I pushed my tongue in close to her anus. Her pungent smell was not horrible at all, it was earthy and had a tinge of fresh soap smell to it. I than proceeded to stick my stiffened tongue INTO her ass. It was such an erotic act we both started gyrating against each other. I was conscious enough to move my right hand up underneath her vagina, and began to strum her engorged clitoris again.

She sucked her breath in as I manipulated her sex, while tongue fucking her tight, sweet ass. She was in heaven. I than needed to move around a little bit, so I got on my knees. I replaced my tongue with my little finger on one hand, and lightly fingered her anus. With my other hand, I inserted my middle finger into her hot, steamy vagina. I than had her rocking back and forth. Down stroke up her vagina with my middle finger, upstroke on my little finger buried in her ass. She uttered a high pitched wail and than proceeded to orgasm on my hand like a geyser. Fluid was everywhere, covering my hands and the bed, We collapsed in each others arms and began to discuss coffee.

The End.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent. If you have a comment for me email me.