Florida Trip: Her Story

Story Info
Wife tells about a stranger while on vacation.
3.5k words
3.82
154.7k
21
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

This is Lisa’s recollection of telling to me what she had done. It wasn’t until I asked her to write down what she told me and I showed her my story did she realize I had witnessed the entire scene.

“After you had gone to our room to watch your sports program, I was laying by the pool enjoying the warm sunshine reading my book when I heard a noise that drew my attention. When I looked up to see what the noise was I was surprised to see the handsome man from the couple we had fantasized about sitting in the hot tub. I wondered how long he had been there. He was looking straight at me except he was not looking high enough to be looking at my face; he was staring directly at my tits. I rolled my eyes down without dropping my head to see what he was staring at. It was then I realized that earlier when I had rubbed suntan lotion on my chest I had pushed the top of my swimsuit down showing more cleavage than I realized exposing some of the brown area of my left nipple.”

“I could see from the look on his face he enjoyed the view. Then I remembered the dare you had made earlier. I thought, I’ll show you; I am going to prove to you and myself I had the balls to at least see if the old man was interested. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to do but I knew I wanted to do something. Telling myself nothing was going to happen if I didn’t get up and go over to the hot tub. I check to see how much was left of my beer; it was about half-full. Trying to get some liquid courage from the alcohol and I killed what beer was left in the can. Discreetly looking in the direction of the hot tub, I noticed he didn’t have a drink. I could go over to the hot tub and offer him a beer as I got in. This would give me a reason to start a conversation with him. I got two beers out of our cooler and walked toward the hot tub. My legs were shaking but I was trying to hide the fear of embarrassing myself. As I stepped into the warm water I offered him the beer and told him my name is Lisa and my husband’s name is Chris. He said his name is Jim. He gladly accepted the beer and when I asked him to open mine, you know how the tab scratches my nail polish; he accidentally touched my hand as he took it from me. This sent waves of excitement about what I was doing directly between my legs. As he was opening my beer I told him he had a very attractive wife, trying to determine if the woman with him was his wife or what his relationship with her is. I also flirtatiously asked why any woman would let such a sexy man come out here alone. Jim said the woman with him is indeed his wife. He thanked me for compliments and told me his wife’s name is Jennifer, he is 58 and she is 47. I told him I am 41 and you are 40.”

“He said even though he tries to take care of himself, at his age, he doesn’t think there is any danger in him come out here alone. He thinks he is too old for a woman, other than his wife, to be interested in him sexually.”

“Jenny, he explained, has a sister that lives nearby and she had gone shopping for the day with her. Jim doesn’t care for shopping, like you, so he elected to stay here and hang out in the hot tub. He said being alone was better than being drug through stores all day.”

“With his wife gone for the day I decided it would be safe to get a little closer to Jim. I thought you might like some company in the hot tub. I told him I was lonely lying by the pool by myself. I could tell Jim was excited for me to get into the hot tub with him, but he had a concerned look on his face about what you would think if you seen just the two of us alone in the hot tub. He asked where you were and I told him you were upstairs in our room watching some sports program. Trying to convince Jim we were safe I told him you would be hypnotized by the TV, and I could be molested here in the hot tub and you would never know. I assumed you would look out the window from time to time to check on me, you are sweet that way but when I looked for you at the window you weren’t there. I wasn’t sure if I could have continued if I had seen you at the window. It would have scared me wondering what you would think and I knew that would cause me to lose my courage. I was actually relieved I didn’t see you at the window because this allowed me to move forward with my plan of seduction.”

“I slid into the water close to Jim leaving a small space between us so I wouldn’t appear too pushy. We made the usual small talk for a few minutes, but I was too nervous not to take things to the next level before I got cold feet and ran back to my chair. I told him I had seen him looking at me in my chair and he wasn’t looking at “me” but at my chest and exposed nipple. Then I apologized for causing his eyes to wander saying that his wife is so beautiful he has no reason to have sexual thoughts about other women. I decided I had said enough for now; I would wait for his response before saying anything else.”

“Jim first apologized for staring at my chest, saying that was very rude of him. He also said I didn’t need to apologize for showing so much of my chest. He said I had a wonderful chest and if he were a woman with breasts like mine he would be showing them every chance he got. He said it was a shame to cover them up at all. My confidence was renewed by Jim’s flirtatious compliments.”

“Jim explained this was the third marriage for him and his wife’s fourth. His first wife passed away after they had only been married a couple of years. He wasn’t over his first wife’s death when he married his second wife. It was doomed from the start and they both agreed to go their separate ways. The third wife left him because she said he didn’t want to have sex enough.”

“All three of Jenny’s previous husbands could handle how attractive she is. Her looks were continuously drawing attention from other men, and women. He explained they never trusted her and tried to control her because of their own insecurities. She had never given them cause not to trust her but they still accused her of being unfaithful. After her last divorce because of accusations of being a loose woman, she would be a loose woman for awhile after being accused of it so much un the past. She knew a couple that always seemed very happy with their marriage and the wife often remarked how great their sex life is. She told Jenny if she ever wanted to know why their sex life was so happy all Jenny had to do was ask, but she wasn’t going to just come out and tell her. Jenny had been afraid to ask before, but after her last divorce she was curious what the big secret was. Her friend explained to her that they had a terrific sex life between the two of them because they trusted each other completely, and they had expanded their sex life. Jenny didn’t know what that meant so she asked her friend to continue. She told Jenny they are members of a swing club and they have had some terrific sex there. She told Jenny it is not a meat market like everyone thinks, often they are with their own partner, but if a person wants to have sex with someone else they probably can. She invited Jenny to the next party, only couples and single women are allowed. He said to make a long story short; Jenny went and enjoyed it. She enjoyed the erotic attitude of the parties and the sex was good. It was sex for the physical pleasure of sex, no strings, no emotions. After Jim met Jenny, she told him about her experiences, but she didn’t plan on staying in the swinging lifestyle. However, if he was curious about swinging they could attend a party and he could decide for himself about swinging she wasn’t going to try to influence him one way or the other. I thought, ‘this conversation is going better than expected.’”

“Jim continued that he thought about it for a while and he liked the idea of good sex just for sex. He thought he was too old to accept a swinging party as his first experience, but he asked if a Jenny if a one-on-one with another woman would be a good way to start. Jenny told Jim after three marriages she knew he truly loved her and she could completely trust him. She was confident he would never leave her for another woman. She explained to Jim how sex is sex and love is love; you can have sex with someone without being in love with them. Jenny told Jim she would prefer to swing together as a couple, but if having an encounter on his own would help him decide how he felt about swinging she would be OK with it once, then they needed to discuss how he felt afterwards and go from there.”

“Jim said it was exciting to have permission to get some strange, but he found the problem was he didn’t know any women his age not looking for a husband only for to support them in their old age and he didn’t think a younger woman would be interested in him sexually. He said he was very eager for something to happen but he hadn’t even seen a hint of the possibility of being with another woman he was giving up hope. Jim then apologized for being so open and long winded about his relationship, but with my flirting and the comment I made about being molested in the hot tub, and he didn’t mean to be so forward, this might be his best chance. Because of our experience with swinging I already knew all about what Jenny had told him and what he was feeling. I wanted to tell him this was his lucky day; we are swingers too! I had a dare to fulfill and he was about to get his wish. I also wanted to prove to you and to myself I could do it. Jim said he would understand if I got out and ran away as fast as I could. He looked serious; he really thought that was what I was going to do. Little did he know he didn’t have to worry about that!”

“He had put me at ease and I felt very confident since I had experience with what we were talking about. I was in control and this would go wherever I wanted it too.”

“I told him you and I had fantasized about having sex with other people and while it did turn us on we had never took it any farther. I told Jim I’d had limited sexual experience before we met and as I had gotten older I wondered if other men found me sexually attractive or were you only attracted to me because you love me. I thought you kind of wanted me to experiment some to prove to myself I can attract other men besides my husband. You hadn’t given me permission to screw around with anyone and everyone, but for me to do what I had to do to feel better about myself, and you trusted me not to do anything that would hurt our marriage. I reminded him what Jenny had said about sex and love could be separated. I explained that was what I thought you meant; I was not to fall in love with someone else.” “I slid closer to Jim and put my hand on his thigh under the water where no one would see it. He looked shocked I would make such a bold move. I explained to him we might be able to help each other out. I needed to know if another man could want me sexually and he could see what sex only for fun is like. He then put his hand on my thigh and I used my elbow to nudge it between my legs. I leaned over to get a better grip on his dick and whispered to him how I liked my pussy stroked. Jim was nervous at first but he calmed down quickly and started to stroke my clit the way I like it. I was moving my hand up and down on his cock, but he didn’t seem to be getting completely hard. It didn’t matter though; he put two fingers in my now very slick pussy with his thumb on my clit. I let go of his cock and held onto the edge of the seat because it felt so good. You know how I am when you do that; it almost puts me over the edge instantly. I clenched my teeth together so I wouldn’t scream my orgasm to everyone nearby. When I was able I gave this wonderful man a kiss showing him my appreciation for the terrific orgasm he’d just given me. I sucked hard on his tongue and put mine deep into his mouth. I was so hot and hungry for his cock in my mouth”

“I grabbed his hand almost pulling him out of the hot tub and grabbed Jim’s towel and put it under my arm. I knew what I wanted to do but I didn’t know where, his room was too far and I wanted to be close to our room in case you called for me I could appear quickly so you wouldn’t worry. I looked around and there was the little building we’d looked in earlier. I knew it wouldn’t be totally private, but it would get us out of the site of others. I wanted so much to have his cock in my mouth and taste his cum on my tongue. I was so horny I almost fell to my knees and pulled his dick out right there beside the hot tub. But I knew I couldn’t do that. The little building would have to do. I thought what the hell; let’s go for it. I walked quickly to the doors dragging Jim behind me.”

“Once inside I made sure the doors were completely closed. I put Jim’s towel on the floor in front of one of the chairs. As I was pulling Jim’s shorts down and pushed him back to indicate to him I wanted him t sit in the chair. I told him how you love my blowjobs but I wanted a second opinion. I needed to know if other men enjoy my blowjobs as much as you do. I was lying so much I had forgot what I had told Jim and what I hadn’t. I was hoping he was keeping up with it either. Of course I knew once I got his dick in my mouth nothing would matter to Jim except I keep his dick in my mouth. Somehow the straps of my swimsuit got pulled down and my tits were swaying as I worked on his cock. I tried to remember all the things I’d learned over the years to give this man a blowjob he would never forget.”

“I don’t think he’d ever had his dick sucked so good. Jim’s dick was a little shorter than yours and I was able to suck the entire length into my mouth. I could bump my nose against his stomach. His body tensed immediately; I think it was all he could do to breathe. I was afraid he would cum before I performed all my tricks of fellatio. I had to vary my technique to slow him down. When I thought it was time though, I did everything I knew to get him to pop. I was afraid we would be found out when he moaned as he shot stream after stream of his tasty cum into my mouth. Fortunately no one ever came to check out the noises inside the little building. He came more than I’d expected, there was so much cum I couldn’t swallow all of it before some ran out the corner of my mouth. I remembered you’d told me to catch it with my finger and seductively lick it off. You were right; that really does drive a man wild! I thought he was going to pass out when he saw me do that. His cum really did taste good, he must have had a Vas same as you. I didn’t want to miss any of the sweet reward of my efforts I washed his dick off with my tongue cleaning every drop of his delicious orgasm from his cock.”

“I stood and kissed him good-bye and telling him how much I enjoyed feeling his hard dick in my mouth and feeling his cum slide down my throat. I whispered to Jim not to be so shy about the swinger lifestyle. He could find plenty of women who are eager to do for him what I just did, and more. I told him I should know; we had been swingers for over six years now. His eyes got very big but he couldn’t say a word because all of his blood was still in his dick. He did manage a weak “thank you” as I turned and walked to the doors. I waited and when I thought no one was looking I slipped between them. I exited before Jim because if someone happens to notice me coming out alone they wouldn’t be as suspicious as they would be if we came out together.

I walked over to my lounge chair to gather my stuff and come up to tell you what I had done. I was convinced no one had a clue where I had been and what I had been doing, until I saw a man sitting in a chair at the end of the pool. He was with his wife and three children. The man was looking at me with a peculiar smile on his face. The look on his face told me he had either seen me come out of the little building pulling the straps of my swimsuit up on my shoulders or he had heard Jim moan when he came. I am sure a million possibilities of what I could have been doing were running through his head.”

”Seeing how his wife was ignoring him and his kids wouldn’t leave him alone he must be in a relationship where he never gets the chance to get away and have fun with his wife, and if he did, his wife is probably past being interested in him or sex. She probably hadn’t given her husband any in so long her pussy lips have grown together.”

“He looked very disappointed that whatever had happened, it hadn’t happened with him. I decided to add to his fantasies of what actually went on in the little building. I sucked a finger into my mouth and slowly pulled it out running it around my lips. I winked at him as I blew him a kiss then turned and sexily twisted my ass as I walked away. I was so wet, I wondered if he could see the juices running down my legs.”

From the balcony I saw Jim stagger out of the little building. I glanced down at the man and his family. He must have also seen Jim staggering out. His suspicions were confirmed; I had been in the building doing something sexual with a man, a man much older than me. He didn’t know exactly what Jim and I had been doing but it was something so good it had turned Jim’s legs to rubber. This was more than the poor guy could stand; he threw his cap down, said something to his ice princess wife and stormed out of the pool area. I didn’t hear what he’d said to her but I don’t think it was very nice because she glared up at him with a look of shock on her face.”

“I was so excited about what I had done I couldn’t wait to tell you. Telling you about it has made me so wet and horny, if you don’t fuck me right now I’m going to Jim’s room and get him to fuck this hot pussy!"

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers