Florida Vacation

Story Info
Wife unleashes her sexuality.
9k words
4.17
116.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot help but recall the events of this past spring; an experience none of us will ever forget. I remember it often; I wanted to spoil Kate, my beautiful wife, by giving her the vacation of her dreams. The cold winter was getting to us so I arranged our vacation in Florida, a sunny getaway from snow, ice and cold.

When she asked what to pack, I told her I would take care of it. I packed her bag, including three swimsuits. The first was a white, unlined one-piece. The second, a bikini, barely large enough to contain her wonderful breasts, with a French cut at the hips and barely enough material in the back to cover anything. The third suit was a tiny string bikini, two pieces of string and three triangles of material, so small they just covered her nipples and pussy. I tossed in the usual toiletries, extra sunscreen, several Hawaiian wraps, and a black evening gown with a low back and a slit up the side to the top of her hip.

Our day arrived. A car picked her up at work and drove her to the airport where I was waiting. I wore a white linen shirt, a straw hat, and linen trousers, through which an observant person would immediately notice my lack of underwear. If one looked closely, they could even make out the veins in my hardening dick as my wife made her appearance.

Following a smooth flight, we landed in Florida, grabbed our bags and went outside where a limousine from the bed and breakfast waited. A tall, bronzed man stood holding a sign printed in four-inch letters with our names. He took our bags, and held the door while we got in. He stood in such a way, that as we got in, my wife had to brush her ass against his thighs. Kate told me how much she liked his treat, as she felt like he was larger than any man she had seen.

Soon, the car turned onto a circular drive before a house surrounded by tropical plants. Our driver opened the door and told us to make ourselves at home, and he would take our bags to our bungalow. I saw him give my wife a wink as he returned to the car.


We walked through the double doorway and into the house. A set of steps led down to a living room, where we found our hosts seated. I think we must have been early; the hostess wore a light-blue, wrap-around dress, tied with a sash, although at the time, it hung completely open. She was on her knees, giving her husband a blowjob as they awaited our arrival. Her large firm breasts hung free, olive colored, topped with saucer-size areolas and the largest hardest nipples I have ever seen. Startled when she saw us in the room, she stood, closed her wrap and approached. After an embarrassed apology, she introduced herself as Nae, and her husband, who had just finished buckling his pants, as Ricky. They were a stunning couple; embarrassed, but stunning.

Nae showed us to our bungalow. Angel, the driver had already put our bags in the room. He had also unpacked them, leaving one bathing suit for each of us on the bed, along with sunscreen and a huge white towel. Nae offered drinks, and told us to change and meet her in the center courtyard so she could show us to the beach. We put on our swimsuits and went outside.

We found Nae holding a bamboo tray with our drinks. She had also changed her clothing; she was wearing a white bikini, which appeared as if painted on her incredible body. She was a short, slightly plump, large breasted woman. Her nipples were still hard as rocks, and showed through the sheer material of her bikini. We took our drinks and followed her down a path toward the beach. I started getting hard, watching Nae's round ass moving under the gossamer wrap.

On the beach, Nae pointed to two gazebos; one was empty, Ricky was in the other. Nae showed us to the empty one. While she was showing how to adjust the curtains, she managed to untie the string top of her bikini. Another wave of her hand untied the strings on the bikini bottom and that too fell to the ground. She now stood before us naked, not a tan line visible, a bronzed goddess. We looked over to Ricky, and he too was nude. I was thrilled to see this but Kate appeared tense, and quickly dove into the gazebo.

I decided to join Ricky and Nae, so I pulled down my own shorts. My cock sprang free as my waistband passed over it causing Nae to giggle. She told me she liked my shaved appearance and asked how I prevented ingrown hairs. We continued talking about shaving and sipping our drinks; all the while she watched my crotch, smiling as my cock twitched, stirred, and hardened under her gaze.

Just as I reached half-mast, Kate called me into the gazebo and asked what was going on. I told her how Nae was asking for shaving tips. Kate looked at my semi-hard cock and warned me to not do anything without her. Nae must have heard this, as she started laughing and left for her own gazebo. Kate and I lay down together to relax and listen to the waves.

I woke up later, the sun shining directly upon us. I rolled onto my side, and felt my prick; it was not only erect, but standing upright, and getting a good tan. I looked at Kate, and could see that she shared my excitement, but did not wish to display it. I stretched to give her a kiss, but she whispered in my ear, telling me that there was something about Nae which she found not just attractive, but sexy. She said she could not stop thinking about Nae's nipples and how she had watched what appeared to be Nae's pussy lips hardening. I could see Kate's pussy was getting moist as she described her thoughts about Nae. We stole glances at Nae and Ricky, they were sound asleep, as nude as the day they were born.

That evening we went to town for dinner. I had forgotten to pack underwear for Kate, and she had nothing to wear but her evening gown. She was nervous, unused to the being bare, but still excited as we ate and then walked along the streets, window shopping and taking in the sights..

We returned to our bungalow to find the hot tub open and steaming. Kate stood at the edge of the tub and removed her dress with the skill of an exotic dancer. One shoulder, then the other, one breast covered by her hand, then the other; followed by a wiggle to let her gown fall to the ground. The lights behind her silhouetted her in the most flattering of ways as she stripped for my pleasure. She stepped into the tub, sat down and told me to join her. I could not get my clothes off fast enough.

We sat, relaxing in the steamy waters, but soon we heard voices. Nae and Ricky were coming to join us. They stripped, slipped into the tub and we began talking.

Soon, Kate looked at me with a glaze eyed, pre-orgasmic look. I watched her slowly moving her hips in a seductive manner. I could not figure out what she was doing, until she threw her head back, in an out of control, intense orgasm. A moment later, I saw Nae lift her hand out of the water and lick her fingers. Nae had brought my wife off, right in front of me and Kate had thought it was me doing it. Kate, after a moment, climbed from the tub and disappeared into our bungalow. While watching her go, I felt a foot in my crotch, first one toe, then another, I looked at Nae and she smiled. I could not help it, I was enjoying this stranger's touches; it excited me and was bringing me toward orgasm.

I stood, surprised by the events; my hard cock bouncing as I exited the tub. I ran to our bungalow to think about these happenings. Kate was already in bed and I climbed in next to her. She turned to me, kissed me on the lips, and looking directly into my eyes, called me Nae. She knew what she had said; she knew who had fingered her in the tub. With no apologies, she led me into our best love making session in years.

*****

Morning came early, much too early; the smell of unbridled sex still hung in the air. I rolled over to see if the night was a dream or if it was real. It was real; the sheets were a mess, the pillows tossed everywhere and the chair was a shambles. Kate was on her back, naked on top of the sheets, one arm over her head, the other across her torso. Her breasts lay flattened against her chest, her nipples still rosy from the excitement of the night. She still had obvious traces of my sperm on her lips, breasts, and belly. Her thighs shone with the glow of pleasure.

She heard me stirring and looked at me, a pleased grin spread across her face. She sat up, unashamed of her naked beauty. She did not kiss me as she usually does in the morning, but instead, teased me by moving toward my mouth, then ducking to kiss my chest. She licked my nipples, tongued my belly button, and then licked the tip of my erection. She didn't stop there, but kept going down, taking first my right ball, then my left, under the care of her tongue. I was harder than ever, already ready to burst when Kate stuck her tongue into the slit in the head of my penis.

I enjoyed the sensation, reclined on the bed, watching her beautiful ass bouncing up and down. Suddenly, I saw a figure at the door, heard a knock, and the door opened. It was Nae, bring a pot of the best smelling coffee I had ever smelled. Her stiff nipples betrayed her arousal, and I thought I saw some moisture running down her leg. She said, "Sorry, I could not watch, err wait any longer, the coffee was getting cold. Ricky will bring your breakfast in soon. Meanwhile lay back, enjoy the coffee, and anything else your hearts desired." She turned to leave and a breast slipped out of the sheer Hawaiian wrap she wore. She winked at Kate in appreciation of the unintended show.

Once Nae left, we decided to get up and get moving. I went in to the bathroom to shower, but found it did not have one, only a door which opened to a private garden area. Upon inspection, we discovered it was a garden shower; walls of rose vines in which were hidden showerheads and faucets, one on each side of the garden. The water ran through the deck and down to water the plants. A small table held fragrant soaps and shampoos for us to use.

We turned on both showers, adjusted the temperature and stepped in. Kate began washing hair, her back to me. I got a good hand full of lather and reached around her waist to caress her stomach, and then moved up toward her breasts. In moments, her nipples were fully erect. She pulled away, saying they were too sensitive, but then felt my stiffening dick slide between her ass cheeks. She reached between her legs and found the head of my cock near her opening. She cupped me, and moved it between her soft, moist lips. It always amazes me, even though we were in the shower, surrounded by water, the feel of her pussy juices is very different from any other kind of moisture. She pushed her ass back into me, allowing me to penetrate. I ran my hands over the entire front of her body, soaping every inch of her. All the while, I kissed the back of her neck, behind her ear at the hairline, and the sides near her collarbone. She moaned audibly and I swore I heard someone else moaning too, but it must have been my imagination.

Kate's ass rocked back and forth. I could feel her juices running down our legs. She then pulled away, and spun under the shower to rinse off all the soap. She kissed my neck, and then wrapped a leg around my thigh while we stood in the shower. She leaned back and purred, "Now it is your turn."

She wrapped her other leg around my other thigh forcing me to support her entire weight. She lifted her pelvis and without using her hands guided my cock into her warm folds. She took me all the way in so fast I could scarcely believe it. I touched her cervix with the tip of my cock. It was as if Kate was flying, weightless. She lifted herself up and slid back down on my cock, grinding her clit into my pelvis with each thrust. Kate leaned back, and shouted, "Lick my tits, suck my nipples, now!"

Who was I to refuse this tasty treat? I lowered my head to her breasts. I had never seen her so excited; her areola, hard and rough and her nipples protruded nearly an inch. Just then, my balls tightened and the tip of my cock became so sensitive it almost hurt. At the same time, her pussy tightened around my shaft, tightest around the base and pulsing up the entire length. I came inside her, feeling each spurt of semen moving through my shaft. I felt her own spurting orgasm with my shaft, still buried inside her. Her come juices ran out, hit my balls and ran down my legs.

She went limp and slipped down and off of me, barely able to stand. I washed her one final time and wrapped her in a large white robe to dry.

We returned to the bungalow, where we found Ricky waiting with our breakfast. He was conservatively dressed, wearing a linen shirt with marlins and martini glasses embroidered on a blue background. He wore beige linen trousers, or almost wore them. His penis was sticking out of his opened fly, red lipstick smeared all over his shaft. Kate watched fascinated by his uncut penis, half of the head stuck out from beneath the foreskin, and the loose skin moved back and fourth as Ricky moved. He carried a large wooden tray covered with small banana leaves, on top of which were some of the best- looking empenadas I had ever seen. We also had fried plantain, and a white garlic sauce with an incredible aroma.

Ricky talked about the good time we had in the hot tub last night. I did not know if he knew about the Nae's extra fun, although from the way he acted, I think Nae had told him every detail. I said, "The only thing that could have made it better was a massage."

Ricky said, "Would you like one? Nae is a licensed massage therapist and we have a table out back."

Kate perked up at this, but I said, "Maybe later, after breakfast I really want to go down to the beach and relax."

Ricky continued, "That would be great. Since you're freshly showered, Nae can do Kate as soon as you finish eating, I'll tell Nae to meet you at the table."

Ricky put the tray down and left. Kate and I picked at the food, and sipped coffee for a few minutes, but we really were more interested in the planned activities. We pushed the half-eaten meal aside and stepped out into the morning. Behind the bungalow, we found Ricky standing at the massage table. Ricky took Kate by the arm and led her to the table. He told her to remove her clothing, lie on the table and cover herself with the sheet. He said Nae would be along soon. I left with Ricky as Kate dropped her robe and climbed on the table.

Since it was a short walk to the beach and everyone had already seen me nude, I decided to be brave and leave my robe in the bungalow. I walked nude over the dune and saw Angel standing in the surf, fishing. He was nude also. His buttocks were firm, almost sculpted. He turned and I saw what Kate had felt when we got in the car; this man was hung. His cock was as big around as my arm, and hanged halfway to his knees. His balls looked like two tennis balls in their sack. I wished Kate could be here to see this treat. I couldn't help but wonder how much blood it must take to fill that thing when he gets excited. We waved to each other.

I settled in to read a novel I had picked up at the airport. Before I finished the first chapter, Ricky arrived and removed his clothing. He still had the lipstick on his dick from earlier but I pretended to ignore it.

"Don't worry about Kate. I just left her with Nae, she's in good hands. I think it's shaping up to be a massage she'll never forget," reported Ricky. He continued, "I am sorry, I didn't realize I was unzipped this morning. I hope I didn't show too much when I brought breakfast. You see, Nae was giving me a massage and we could hear you thru the flowers. You were in the shower, so we had to stop to watch. Nae loved the way Kate climbed up you, and well, I guess you have figured, she is very talented orally."

I actually had no knowledge of Nae's oral ability, but as that was the second time she had blown him since our arrival, she must be good; I just nodded. He added, "I hope you don't mind that we watched you, it was incredible."

My cock stirred at the thought of them watching what may have been the best sex of our lives. Ricky noticed I was getting harder, and said it was ok, no need for me to be embarrassed. All I could do was smile, and my cock grew hard as I relived the memory.

*****

Nae did not say a word, just went straight to her work; she pulled the sheet down to Kate's buttocks, and began working her oiled hands up and down Kate's back. She worked from her butt to her shoulders, then back down the sides. Kate felt a tingle when Nae's hands brushed the sides of her breasts, but Nae didn't linger and kept working. Next, Nae worked on Kate's feet, and then up her legs. Kate was wiggling, and the sheet fell off, but she never noticed. Nae continued working her legs and eventually reached her buttocks.

"Do you mind? I am going to massage your glutes now." Kate turned her head to make eye contact with Nae for the first time. She grinned, and moaned an acknowledgement. She noticed that Nae was completely nude, as well as the missing sheet. Kate was too relaxed to worry and too comfortable to care. She had never looked closely at Nae earlier, and took the opportunity now; Nae had firm, and perky breasts which seemed to defy gravity. They were huge, topped with large hard nipples.

Nae started working on Kate's round ass. She worked her hands deeply into the muscles, working from the hips inward. Soon, she was working the muscles around Kate's anus. Kate had never allowed anyone to touch her there, but she was too relaxed to say anything. Before Kate knew it, Nae slipped her thumb into Kate's ass, and began rubbing her fingers against her thumb through Kate's vagina. Kate got hot, something she did not expect; the idea of sex with a woman normally disgusted her, but right now, it just seemed right.

Nae worked her like this for a few minutes, and then asked Kate to roll over. Kate flipped onto her back, naked on the table under Nae. Nae began working on her neck, then her shoulders and stomach. She again massaged Kate's feet and again worked up her legs toward her pelvis. Kate's body relaxed, allowing a leg to fall off the table, leaving her wide open and displaying her shaved pussy for Nae. Nae continued rubbing until there was a large wet spot on the table, then without warning, leaned in and blew on Kate's clit. Her tongue darted out and licked up one side and down the other, careful not to enter but staying between the inner and outer labia. Kate tensed but soon relaxed, it felt good having a skilled tongue and no whiskers. She grabbed Nae's head and pulled her in. Nae pushed her tongue in as far as she could and sucked, licked and blew on the sensitive parts until Kate tensed and had her second orgasm of the day. Kate's ejaculated fluids hit Nae in the face, soaking her down to her breasts.

The girls lay together in the sun hugging. When the afterglow began to die, and the moment started feeling awkward, Nae rose, covered Kate with the sheet and told her, "When you're ready, get up, put on your robe, take a long shower and we will all see you on the beach. Please don't worry. I find you sexy, and alluring. I am very much in love with Ricky but cannot resist a woman so beautiful. Your husband will understand. Mine does. And yours seems like a keeper."

Kate got up and wandered back to her room where she stood under the shower for twenty minutes, unsure of the emotions she was experiencing. While uncertain, she was excited; she was on vacation and enjoying the awakening of her sexuality.

*****

The sun was wonderful but I was glad to be in the shade of the gazebo. I looked up from my novel and soaked in the scene of the beach. Small sand birds were running along the water's edge. Ricky was in his gazebo reading and Angel was still fishing, or was he? Nae was standing with Angel, their backs toward shore. They were deep enough that the crystal blue water was just below Nae's ass. I could no longer see Angel's dick hanging between his legs; I blinked to see better and sure enough, Nae had his monster in her hand. She was stroking him and they must have been at it for a while because the next thing I saw was his white sperm fly out and land in the water. She looked up and kissed him on the cheek, then came bouncing out of the water to greet both Ricky and I.