Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his huge cock as it deflated, I had thought it was big earlier, but now I was truly impressed. I wished Kate were here to see this, a cock bigger than any I had ever seen before.

Nae was nude except for a fishnet robe, which truly accessorized her body. She bounded up to my cabana with a smile, "I am glad you and Kate are here. She is such a sweet person." She looked at me critically, "You'd better be careful. It looks like you are getting too much sun."

I thanked her for her concern, and asked, "Where is Kate?"

Nae replied with a wide grin, "She is so relaxed now, she went back to your bungalow to shower and sleep for a while. Why don't you put on more sun screen and relax before going to check on her."

With that, she skipped over to Ricky's gazebo. Ricky, focused on his book, paid no attention as she approached. She crawled onto his body, kissed his legs and made her way past him onto the gazebo platform. He put down his book long enough to smile and wink at her and then continued reading.

Nae laughed and I heard her say, "You will not ignore ME mister." I looked, saw her grab his limp dick in her hand and her head dive right at his balls. I saw him stiffen in her hand while she licked his balls, continuing until he was fully erect.

Ricky put down his book, and said, "That chapter is done, now for this chapter." He leaned back on his arms, and enjoyed the tongue-lashing. Ricky had been right; she was gifted orally. I had never seen anyone truly make love to a cock the way she did, licking up and down, in and out, fast and slow; she never stayed with one method long, but kept changing, and Ricky kept enjoying. I did not want to openly watch, but they made no attempt to hide their amour.

Nae stopped, she and Ricky looked at each other then Nae rose and walked toward me. She put a seductive wiggle in her hips as she strolled over to my cabana. She crawled onto the platform, and sat down with her legs crossed. "I can not tell you how much we enjoyed watching you and Kate in the shower. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you two. We would like to return the favor, however Kate will be asleep for a while. Will you join us in our cabana and watch as we play?"

"I promised I would not do anything without her," was all I could say.

Nae looked thoughtful, and responded, "Is watching doing something? You don't have to join, just watch. Trust me, Kate is more than satisfied right now." I gathered Nae was not telling me everything and I let my imagination run with it for now.

"OK, you make up your mind, but after enjoying your wife for the past hour with her massage, I can not take it, I need Ricky now. You can stay here, or come get a close look. You and Kate will have a lot to talk about tonight." With that, she got up, and pranced back to Ricky where she resumed her place between his legs.

I watched for a while, enjoying the show until I could no longer resist. I got up, and walked to their platform, my dick swayed awkwardly side to side as I crossed the beach. Nae looked up, smiled, and between slurps said, "I'm glad you decided to get a better view."

She sat up, held Ricky's stiff member in her hand, straddled him, and in one quick action, mounted him. I heard the sloppy sound of her juices as she began rhythmically riding him. I could see her pussy lips were swollen, almost purple with excitement. I had never noticed before, but Nae was shaved, only a patch of pubic hair remained; shaved in the shape of a heart. Her lips were smooth and wet, very wet.

As a very hetero male, I usually do not notice what other men's packages look like. I can tell you though, Ricky had a beautiful tool, his foreskin pulled back, exposing the brown heard, unlike the pasty white I have seen on others. His veins looked perfect, so dark they could have been painted or sculpted. I can say this with comfort, secure in my masculinity; he had the nicest cock I have ever seen, perfect in proportion, size, and color.

While I was lost in observing Ricky's manhood, Nae lifted herself, and allowed his cock head to play outside her lips, then slowly enter, back and forth, with strings of pre-cum connecting their bodies. Again, she lowered herself, so slowly you could tell when the head passed the ring and entered her canal. It looked so wonderful I almost came, without even having anyone touch me..

She rode Ricky for a little while then got up and went on all fours, facing me. Ricky knelt behind her and with a push, entered her. I sat, watching the joy on her face, only a foot away, her breasts swaying, her nipples brushing the mat. She looked me in the eyes, and in a low purr, said, "Do it, touch yourself. Make yourself cum in my face. You want it, and so do I. I will think of sucking you off while Ricky fucks me. I won't make you break your promise to Kate."

She closed her eyes and squirmed back into Ricky. I had so much pre-cum dripping that I did not need any lotion. The feel of my hand stroking my penis sent shocks and chills down my spine and I nearly came right then. My hand began moving, almost of its own volition, up and down, over the head, and then down the underside of my cock.

Nae's face changed; she was nearing climax. Ricky uttered, "I'm cumming babe, oh, I want you."

Nae closed her eyes, and shuddered, tensed, and rode her orgasm for a long time. Right then, I exploded, more cum than I thought possible; it shot up, arched, and hit Nae in the face. She opened her eyes, brought back to reality by the hot sperm hitting her face. I apologized but she took a finger, wiped some cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed, "Mmm spicy. You must have had empenadas this morning."

*****

I needed to get out of the heat, both of the sun and the scene before me. I needed to get some water, and find Kate. I walked still naked, back up the trail to the bungalow. To my surprise and horror, sitting at the garden table was a group of women. Angel, now dressed in his service uniform, was serving tea and coffee cake. All five women were beautiful, dressed in their Sunday finest – flowery pastel dresses, long pearl necklaces and fancy hats. They took their tea in dainty china cups, and picked at the cake with their fingers. All in all, they seemed to be group of high society women.

The silence when I walked out in front of them was palpable. One of them dropped her teaspoon, another spat out her cake. All eyes were on me, including Angel's.

What could I do? I smiled, waved, and said, "Excuse me ladies, I seem to be under dressed. I will be right back," and I calmly (but quickly) continued on my way. I saw Angel grinning at my embarrassment.

I paused when I heard one of the women say, "Nice ass. You may want to put on some sunscreen. You're looking a bit red." My heart skipped a beat, but I kept walking, head held high. Later I learned, the women were from the local garden club; if only they knew about the special ingredients used to keep everything fertile and blooming.

I made it into the bungalow, closed the door and lay down next to my honey. She stretched, and looked at me with sleepy eyes. I asked if she had enjoyed her massage. In a sleepy voice, she said, "Oh baby, it was the best experience I have ever had. We need to discuss it however. You know how I made you promise not to have sex with Nae without me...well... I kind of... had sex with her."

My cock began stirring again and she saw my excitement. I said, "Tell me about it."

She described the scents, the touches, and her emotions; oddly, she as she told me this tale of incredible sex, she never used any vulgarities or obscene language, no obvious sexual description. She related through her words, a flowing story of pure and unadulterated joy in a way I never could. It was magical. All I could do was hug her, hold her, and caress her

She started crying, "Honey, I thought you would be upset. You are the only one who has touched me for fifteen years. I didn't know anyone else thought I was pretty, but Nae, she...well... you know. I never knew I was a lesbian before, but I still crave men. I crave you."

"No darling, you are not lesbian. You were curious, a sexual being. I think it is wonderful. I'm happy for you. Let me tell you what happened out on the beach" I told her, in far less elegant language, about watching Nae and Ricky, and about masturbating in front of Nae.

Kate laughed and said, "I think I got the best of the deal."

I agreed and told her about the walk in the garden. She laughed so hard and so long, she couldn't breathe. I am glad she was amused at my antics.

We lounged in bed for a while, laughing, teasing, and reliving our experiences. We finally decided to get dinner, and refuel our bodies for the fun, which surely lay ahead. We dressed, and started walking into town, just as the garden club women were getting in their cars. They all looked at me and giggled.

Kate looked at them and said, "Too bad you can not see him in bloom. It is quite a sight." She grabbed my crotch, gave it a squeezed, and we walked off with our arms wrapped around each other.

*****

We returned from our afternoon on the town, more in love than ever before. We were enjoying every aspect of our vacation. We needed some alone time, no sex, and we got that too. Back at the house, we found nobody home; the garden was silent, the hot tub empty, nobody getting a massage and no one at the beach. We had the place to ourselves.

I took the cover off of the hot tub and checked the water. Kate did not bother going to the bungalow to change; she stripped right where she stood. I followed suit and soon we were in the tub enjoying the feel of the jets on our sun drenched, and sexually charged bodies

Kate looked at me and said, "I want to eat you, right here, in the tub."

I thought this was a grand idea and sat up on the edge of the tub where she could work her magic on me. Just as we were getting into it, Kate's eyes went wide. I knew someone was standing behind me and turned around. It was Angel and he was naked. He was also fully erect. Kate looked shocked. My dick fell out of her mouth and she said, "Oh, have mercy. That is the biggest dick I have ever seen." She then asked if we could leave, she did not want to be fucked by something which would leave her unable to walk for a week. It was so large it would not even fit in her mouth.

Angel heard her comment and said, "It is ok, few women can take this. I understand. I prefer to watch because it can be painful, may I watch?"

Kate agreed but asked him to stand within sight so she could also watch him. She began licking me again, but differently because she was watching Angel while sucking me, probably imagining her mouth around his monster cock. After a few minutes, Kate stopped, out of breath, "I can't go on anymore, I just came. I need to rest," was all she said. It was ok, and Angel appeared satisfied.

Soon, Nae and Ricky came around the corner. They dropped their robes and jumped in the tub without a word. Nae gave everyone quick pecks on the cheeks and said, "I hope I didn't miss anything."

We laughed. Ricky produced a bottle of wine from behind the spa and poured a glass for everyone. A nice Cuban red wine, one I had never tasted before, of course, I was unaware any wine came from Cuba at all. Ricky explained that he could not import this wine legally, and then grinned and asked if I liked Cuban cigars. Never having had one, I said, "Yes, I'd love one."

Ricky got up and went into the house. Soon he came back with three cigars, and lit one for each of us. As we smoked, we talked about the making of these cigars, and the reason they were illegal for import. Pleased, Kate and I eventually excused ourselves and got out of the tub to cool off for a while.

We stood next to the tub toweling off and Nae commented on how clean shaven Kate's pussy was an how pretty her lips looked with the water on them. Kate blushed, and parted her legs further to look for herself. Nae closed in, slipped between Kate's legs, and began kissing Kate's mound. Kate didn't flinch from the touch, but instead reached over and put one hand on my thigh and the other on Nae's head. It was a grand sight, Nae was half in the water, half-standing, eating my wife out. Behind Nae sat Angel and Ricky, obviously enjoying the view. Angel's monster cock stuck out of the water, while Ricky sat back, puffing on his cigar, and watching with admiration.

Not wanting me to miss the show, Kate began sucking my dick again. Ricky moved behind Nae's ass and started licking her pussy. Angel stood beside Nae, placed his cock under her breasts, and began fucking her tits. Kate reached down to fondle Nae, and in turn, feel Angel's cock. She obviously liked what she was feeling; never before had she felt another woman's breasts.

All five of us were in bliss. Ricky had to get out of the water, and suggested we adjourn to the deck. Everyone agreed and got out of the tub. Kate rolled onto her back, Nae started sucking Kate's left breast, me her right. Ricky took Nae's place between Kate's legs. Everyone but Angel was getting a piece of Kate, and she told him, "I may not be able to suck you, but I can nibble. Get over here."

Angel straddled Kate's face, allowing his balls to dangle over her mouth making it appear as if she was bobbing for apples. She reached up stroked him with both hands. This hulk of a man was obviously happy with the treatment he was getting. I loved seeing Kate enjoying herself.

Nae and I each worked on a breast, Kate's neck and her stomach. Sometimes we met and kissed each other while pleasuring Kate. Nae interrupted, "Kate, can your husband fuck you right now. I have something I have been dying to do."

Kate was curious and said, "Yeah, sure." Ricky moved away, I moved over, and slid in with ease. Nae produced a pillow, and slid it under Kate's ass and instructed us to spread our legs as wide as we could. Nae then proceeded to eat us both at the same time. With her head tucked under my ass, she licked Kate's slit as I slid my shaft in and out. She licked my balls, Kate's labia, my shaft, and both of our anuses.

I looked up and saw Ricky with his dick buried deep in Nae's ass. He was leaning over on top of her back and licking the back of her neck. In a matter of minutes, Angel groaned, and spewed a load, which landed in my hair and all over Kate's breasts. I in turn released deep inside Kate's pussy; she tensed and began breathing in ladder steps, and then came so hard, we could hear Nae choking on the gushing fluids. Nae kept eating both of us ferociously, and we heard her coming as Ricky unloaded deep into her bowels.

We lay on the deck for a few minutes, and then one by one, slithered back into the hot tub to wash off and bask in the glow.

*****

We could barely sleep. We had experienced things in the past twenty-four hours which both excited us and scared us. We made love again and decided to go watch the sunrise over the ocean. We went out as the first hint of red hit the sky and headed to the beach wearing our Hawaiian wraps. A cool shore fog hung in the air, kissing all it touched with its misty fingers. We walked on the beach, barefoot. I heard speedboat somewhere off shore, racing into the rising sun.

Angel and Ricky stood in the water; their linen pants clung to their legs from the knees down. They were lifting wooden crates out of the water and stacking them on the beach. They appeared shocked when they saw us. Ricky admonished us for sneaking up on them, "Good Morning. Please go, you didn't see anything. Understand?"

No, not really, this was a different behavior for Ricky. We left quickly, ignoring the sound of the speedboat fading in the distance.

The fog thickened at sunrise, not an uncommon event for this time of the year. Kate and I walked hand in hand down the beach, the moisture feeling cool on our skin. Periodically she put her hand on my waist, and played with my thin cotton wrap. It was a great walk. We made each other laugh, we chased each other thru the shallow waves, and we kicked water at each other. When one caught the other, we kissed passionately.

Kate caught me by the wrap during one chase; she pulled and it came off in her hands. She stopped, laughed, and taunted me with the wrap. I stood on the beach, naked. After chasing for another five minutes, she said, "Tell you what, I know how much you like running around nude, so stay that way. The fog is heavy enough, and it is so early, we won't see anyone. We haven't seen a soul all morning; it's still too early. Besides, if someone comes along, I'll cover you."

I decided to accept her kind offer. There is nothing like the feeling of walking around outside without a stitch. Besides, she will cover me if we do come across anyone. We walked another mile, our legs were beginning to tire so we sat down on the beach to rest. As the fog began lifting, I saw a man fishing in the shallow water. I had not seen him before and wondered how long he had been there.

Kate leaned to my ear, and whispered, "Let's head back." She got up, and ran back down the beach with my wrap trailing behind her.

I sat, waiting for her to return, but she obviously was not going to do so; I had to get up and run after her. I hoped the fisherman wouldn't notice; three... two... one... I sprinted in Kate's direction. I heard the fisherman whistle a cat call as I ran, then to my left, I heard Kate's laugh. She ran after me at full speed, tackled me and rolled with me on the sand. When we finally stopped, I realized Kate did not have my wrap. Nor did she have hers. She too was nude. It was as natural as could be.

We splashed and ran in the waves for a while and before we knew it, the fog had lifted. I asked Kate where our wraps were and she said they were on the post at the edge of the dunes. She pointed, but there was no post anywhere nearby. Well back up the beach, we could barely see them. We could also see a group of people gathering near the post, apparently setting up a picnic.

I posed the question, "Shall we go get them, or take a chance and walk home like this, it is up to you my dear."

Timidly, she replied, "We really ought to get them. What if Angel is having another tea party, I do not want to be a treat too." She giggled, "Besides, they look young. We can show them what they will look like in twenty years." That said, she slapped my ass and ran toward them.

I followed, took her hand, and we strolled up to the group as if we were not nude. One of the guys watched as we walked up. The girls, who were sunning topless covered themselves.

"Hi guys, those wraps are ours, please excuse us," was all I could think to say. There was eight of them, all college age, equally split between girls and guys..

One of the sunbathers stood up, dropped her covering and held out a hand, "Hi, I'm Renee. Sure, get them if you really insist, but I would rather you didn't." She looked us up and down, and pulled at the top of her thong.

One man stood and greeted my wife, "Hi, I'm Shane. Renee is the friendly one of the crowd. She told us this beach was private, not nude. Sorry dude, we were not expecting to see you here, you know."

I apologized and asked them why they were not at work or in school. One of the guys spoke up, "We have classes tomorrow, but this afternoon we are off." We talked for about ten minutes, then I realized we were still the only nude ones there. I paused, apologized again and reached for our wraps.

Renee burst out, "Stop, no need for you to be the only ones." She stood, put a thumb under each side of her thong and pulled it down and off. Her friends all turned and stared, mouths dropping open. She was stunning. I know girls did not look like that when I was that age. She had small perky breasts. Her left nipple was pierced with a little silver bar. She was shaved into a thin landing strip over a shaved pussy. Kate punched my shoulder to bring me back to reality.