Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,228 Followers

Bella stepped from the dock to the cat in one easy move, a grin splitting the tan of her face as she saw me.

"Billy! My God, when did you get so big?"

Before I had chance to reply she handed the two bags she was carrying to her dad and threw her arms around me. She hugged me tight, those unfettered breasts pressing into me, and planted a big kiss right on my mouth.

~~~

The boat has gone quiet and I was considering unrolling my blanket on the deck and turning in when I heard Jack and Debbi's voices drifting softly out from their cabin tucked under the stern. I could hear they were talking, but not enough to make out the conversation. Normally I would have ignored it and bunked down, but tonight my curiosity had been pricked, and I was feeling edgy. Maybe it was the proximity of so many beautiful women, but I was edgy and horny, so I slid out of my pants and slipped naked into the water. It was warm and enclosed me like a wet mouth, making me instantly hard. For a second I panicked that some passing 'cuda might take my cock for bait and latch on, then dismissed the idea. I couldn't worry about everything.

Silently I paddled round to the stern. The lights from Jack and Debbi's cabin washed out across the water, and I pulled myself along the transom and tucked into a dark corner out of sight. The cabin windows were open and I could hear them clearly now. I could also see Debbi as she prepared for bed, sitting out beyond the low sleeping area, her back to me, her knees tucked tightly against a small shelf. Her hair was loose and she was naked. Her long back was slim and well muscled, the curves and hollows delineating by shadow from the small lamp as she brushed her hair.

Jack was lying on his back on the bed, also naked. It wasn't the first time I had seen his cock, but it was the first time I'd seen it in a semi-aroused state. It lay flat on his stomach, obviously partly engorged, the top of his glans just starting to appear from his foreskin. What was also new was he had shaved himself there. His cock lay against naked skin, no sign of any pubic hair.

"-don't know how she'd take that, Deb," he said, finishing a sentence I hadn't heard the start of.

"Well, you enjoyed fucking her when Carl was alive. And from the way she used to yelp I think she enjoyed being fucked as well."

"It was different then. We were a foursome. You and Carl, me and Sam."

"Me and Sam too. Remember that time?" Debbi turned to look at my Jack and smiled, and as she moved her breasts came into view. They were large and heavy, not as firm as her daughter's, more mobile. Still, for someone her age, they held up pretty well. She had very large dark areolas around her nipples.

Jack laughed. "How could I forget that? Fuck, you were both hot that night."

Debbi laughed. "We sure were. Maybe I should offer to go down on her, what d'you think?"

"I dunno. It 's different now Carl's gone. It doesn't feel the same. Maybe she doesn't feel the same."

"We won't ever know unless we say something to her, Jack. And she's been on her own now almost two years. She must miss the sex. She could never get enough of it when they came down here."

Jack nodded, and I saw his cock fill more. Maybe he was thinking about Mom. Maybe about Debbi. Whatever he was thinking was having an effect.

Debbi finished combing her hair and slid back off the small seat and crawled up along the bed. For a moment as she rolled around I could see the full length of her front, her breasts swinging loose as she moved up the bed, her pubic hair also completely shaved. She stopped half way up the bed and put her hand around Jack's now fully hard cock.

"You thinking about Sam?" she said with a smile.

"We were just talking about her," Jack said.

"Shall I call her, see if she wants to taste some of this?"

"You're a slut, Debs, you know that?"

She nodded happily. "Oh yeah, I do. Wasn't that why you married me? A slut who liked housework?" She pulled herself closer and gently kissed the head of his cock, slid her tongue out and ran it all around the ridge between his head and shaft.

"Like that?" she said.

"You know I do."

"Want more?"

My uncle pushed his hips up, the head of his cock, which had been resting against Debbi's lips, parted them and slid inside.

"I wanna cum too," she said, drawing her head back.

"Afterwards," he said.

Debbi shook her head. "No way. I know you. Once you've shot your load you'll lose interest. Me first." She rolled away and onto her back, parted her legs. She grabbed Jack's bald head and tugged him down.

"If I must," he said patiently, and she slapped him hard on the back, loud enough so the whole boat could hear.

Jack reached her waist and slid down to her parted pussy, dark pink lips moist between her smooth thighs. I wondered what it would be like to feel smooth skin like that under my tongue.

Jack put his mouth directly over her pussy and I heard a strong sucking sound, then his tongue pushed out and licked directly up her slit, parted her lips and worked inside.

Debbi arched backwards, a smile on her mouth, and began to roll her heavy breasts between her hands, tugging and pulling on her nipples until they were rock hard.

Jack continued to work her pussy expertly with tongue and fingers. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her to provide better access, then lifted her again and dropped down until his tongue found Debbi's asshole. He played it around there for a minute, until she was wet, then slid a finger inside before moving back to her pussy.

"Cheating," my Aunt murmured. "You know how much I like that."

She was pulsing her hips at his mouth, Jack hardly having to work at all now as she fucked herself against his mouth. He pushed the finger that was inside her ass and it slid all the way in and she bucked and started to rock faster.

"Finger my ass," she said, "Lick my cunt and finger my asshole."

My uncle obliged, pushing his tongue as far as he could inside her dripping pussy.

Debbi opened her mouth and tiny grunting sounds came out each time she threw her hips upwards. It looked like she was almost there. My own cock was aching and I dropped a hand down and began to stroke myself, not wanting to cum yet but not able to ignore it.

"What are you doing?" A quiet voice made my start and I spun around, splashing. My sister was treading water a couple of yards away. "Are you spying?" she said, and a wicked grin split her face. She pulled herself towards me and drifted in to my side.

When she saw what was happening she gasped and then put a hand over her mouth. Thankfully the pair in the small cabin were too distracted to hear or notice anything except each other.

While I had turned away Debbi had rolled over and now straddled Jack's face, grinding her pussy down onto his mouth. His finger was still embedded deep in her ass which was now pointed directly at us. Jack was pushing it in and out of her asshole as she rocked against him. In the low sleeping quarters Debbi's head almost touched the roof. Her hands gripped a stainless steel grab rail that ran along the space from edge to edge. She was holding herself up and fucking herself hard against Jack's mouth.

"Come on baby," she hissed, "Give me what you've got." She reached backwards, her hand searching, and found his cock and began to stroke it.

After a moment Jack swatted her hand away and mumbled, "Not yet."

Debbi laughed deep in her throat. "Tell me where you want to cum, baby?"

Jack lifted her off his mouth and said, "You know where. I'm gonna fuck your mouth when you've cum."

"You gonna fill me with that thick spunk of yours, Jack? Fill my mouth? You'd like to fill Sam's mouth too, wouldn't you?"

"Fucking bitch," he said, and lowered her back to his face.

"Wow," Jen said beside me, then added, "We shouldn't be doing this, Will."

"You're free to go," I said.

"Come on then." She tugged my arm, but her tug was soft and I knew she didn't mean it. When she stopped pulling she drifted back and I could feel her naked side pressed against me. She was wearing her bikini, but there wasn't much material in it, and her skin touched me wetly from shoulder to thigh. Then she put her arm around my waist, as though to stop herself drifting away, and looked back through the window.

I had stopped rubbing my cock, but is still ached, still needed release. It would just have to wait.

Debbi had thrown her head back, long russet hair cascading down her muscular back. Her mouth was open and her eyes closed, her whole body tense and begging for release. Jack twisted the hand that lay against her butt and turned his finger inside her ass, pushing it as far as it would go. At the same time his mouth closed over her hard clitoris and he sucked it back in between his lips. Debbi twitched and then began to shake, her thighs trembling, and she tried to keep her moans inside her throat so they came out as hissing guttural grunts.

"Fuck yeah, Jack, like that... lick my cunt like that... oh fuck yeah!"

She jerked again and every muscles in her back tensed. Her pussy flattened against Jack's mouth and then she shook again and collapsed down on top of him, her pussy still on his face, her stomach muscles twitching.

Jack gently pulled his finger out of her ass and then kissed her thighs and lower belly.

Debbi rolled onto her side and smiled at him, her face flushed with arousal, then rolled back and kissed him hard on the mouth. She grinned when she pulled back and said, "Fuck, I love it when I taste pussy on your lips."

"Me too," Jack said.

"That would be Sam's pussy then, on my mouth."

Jack slapped her lightly on the ass. "No - I love to taste my cock on your mouth."

"You do?" she said in mock innocence. "And why would I ever want to put that thing in my mouth?"

Jack growled and rolled her onto her back, held her hands above her head and straddled her breasts. His hard cock stuck out six or seven inches, looking even bigger because of the lack of hair around it, and very slowly he walked himself closer. Debbi watched his cock get nearer and just before it touched her lips she opened them and he slid inside.

I became aware that Jen had wrapped her legs around the steps that led down from the transom and was pressing her pussy hard into the thick round pillar holding the steps. She was humping herself against it and each time she did her knee poked out and hit me on the hip. At some point she had pulled one side of her bikini top down to expose her left breast, small and rounded. I has never seen them before, never imagined her nipples would be as long as they were. I don't know if she knew I could see, don't know if she cared - she was looking only into the low berth as Jack thrust his cock into his wife's mouth.

Debbi has opened her lips wide and Jack buried himself to the hilt inside her, pumping rapidly, still holding her hands locked above her head, his legs either side of her chest.

Fuck it, I thought, if Jen was going to cum so was I, and put my hand back on my cock and started to rub.

Inside the cabin Jack's face had taken on a distracted, glassy look as his climax gathered. His movements speeded up, then slowed, and his body twitched and twitched again as the first spasm shot through him as he ejaculated into his wife's mouth. She swallowed it all, and the second blast, then Jack pulled back as he became sensitive and drew out, letting a final lighter jet spurt out onto her lips and then he fell back onto the bed beside her.

Debbi rolled over and leaned across him and kissed him full on the mouth. I could see Jack's cum on her lips but she still kissed him.

"Tastes good?" she said.

"Tastes wonderful," he said, and lifted up to kiss her again.

"Nnnn," Jen grunted next to me as she came against the steps, her slim small body shivering hard.

I felt my own explosion arrive and emptied my seed out into the water, jerking as it shot from me.

Inside the cabin Debbi rolled onto her stomach and leaned on her arms, looking directly out of the window, her large breasts swaying from her chest.

"You know," she said, "we really ought to put something over this window. Anyone could look through and see what we've been up to."

Jack laughed. "If they're eyesight's good enough they're welcome. We're miles from anywhere here, Deb, who the hell is going to be looking at us?"

Debbi shrugged and rolled back. "It just felt like someone might have been," she said. "But you know what? The idea kind of turned me on anyway."

"I never knew you were an exhibitionist, Debs."

"Nor me, until just now. Maybe it's something else we could try. Now - when are you going to fuck Sam? I'm sure she'd be grateful."

"Do you really think she'd be up for a threesome?" Jack said.

I was hanging in the water, exhausted and sated, and wanted to move away, tired now, but unable to drag myself from the conversation going on inside the cabin. Jen still clung against my side, her head resting against my shoulder.

"I am," Debbi said. "That would be fucking awesome. Try for it, Jack. See if you can get her up for it."

Jack nodded once and reached up for the light switch. "I'll see how the ground lies tomorrow. You're right, Debs, it would be awesome."

Darkness collapsed around us as the light went out. Jen and I hung off the back of the boat, warm silky water flowing around us, the gentle lapping of tiny waves on the hull filling the night. Then Jen pushed away and drifted off, turned and swam away around the side of the boat without a word. I waited, then followed. When I pulled myself onto the deck she had already gone below to the front berth she shared with Bella.

I dried myself off and pulled my blanket over me, sat against the bulkhead and looked at the stars until I fell asleep.

~~~

The following morning we sailed south east, the Florida coast off our port side a distant line of haze where white clouds puffed up as the moist wind met the land. Late morning Mom and Debbi came up top in bikinis and I tried not to look too hard at either of them. Two gorgeous women approaching their forties, both Mom and Debbi with large breasts cupped in brief bikini tops. Debbi wore a tiny pair of bikini bottoms that left hardly anything to the imagination, and I could see why she shaved her pussy, because if she hadn't there would be hair peeking out all around the tiny slip of material that barely covered her.

Mom's bikini was cut more modestly, low at the front, square across her legs so there was no chance of any stray pubic hairs popping out. They stepped carefully along the side of the cat and laid out next to Jen and Bella, who had been sprawled out for twenty minutes. They had started on their backs but then turned over and I took the opportunity to admire their asses - yes, I admit, my sister's as well as Bella's. I think I caught Jack sneaking the odd glance as well.

"You want to catch some rays, Will?" he asked. "I think I can cope up here on my own."

I smiled. Of course he could cope.

"Sure," I said, looking forward to getting a close up view of all the flesh being revealed. I pulled myself up from the cockpit and picked my way forward. I still had a tee shirt as well as my baggy bermuda shorts on.

Debbi glanced up as I stepped onto the wide forward decking and smiled. She hesitated, both of her hands behind her back and glanced at my Mom.

"Am I going to embarrass Will if I take my top off?"

Mom, lying on her back with her eyes closed said, "He's seen tits before, Deb."

"Will I embarrass you, Will?" Debbi asked, looking up into my eyes.

I shrugged, looking around for somewhere to sit that would give me a good view without making it too obvious what I was up to.

"Like Mom says, I'm a big boy now."

Debbi's smile quirked up at the corner and her hands moved and her bikini top suddenly sagged away from her breasts, which also sagged a little without the support, but not much.

"If you're sure."

I tried to give a nonchalant shrug and deliberately looked off to the east, shading my eyes. But I was still aware as she shucked her top from her breasts and then lay down on her back. I kept gazing into the distance until I hoped she was not looking, then let my eyes drift across. She seemed to have her eyes closed and I took my chance to study her.

I had seen those globes before, and a lot more, last night when I had been hanging off the side of the boat, but somehow out here in the sunshine they were sexier. Her nipples were dark, the areola surrounding them a deep brown, large, almost an inch across. The skin around her nipples had puckered a little as the warm breeze caressed them.

"Mom," Bella said.

"What is it honey?" Debbi said without opening her eyes.

"Can I take my top of too?"

"Sure you can, honey." Debbi said.

Bella reached her hands up and pulled the knotted tie of her top. She let it drop free and put her head back down on her hands, content for now.

"Mom...?" I heard Jen say.

"Go on then," Mom said, a smile touching her lips, and Jen snapped the clip on her top until it came loose and sighed contentedly as the straps dropped away along her sides.

"You too Sam?" Debbi said.

"I guess it would feel good," Mom said. I saw her glance towards me, shyly. She caught my gaze for a moment and I made an effort not to respond in any way. The moment extended, and then Mom seemed to make a decision and reached around and untied her top as well and let it drop away. She looked off to the side as her breasts came into view, almost as though she knew I wanted to look and was giving me the opportunity. Naturally, I took it.

Mom's breasts were smaller than Debbi's, slightly uptilted so her pale nipples tipped up at the sky. They were pink, hardly delineated from the skin of her breasts, but her aureole was slightly puffy, slightly proud so that her nipples sat atop a small protrusion atop the larger mounds of her breasts. I thought they looked wonderful.

"Just remember what happened last time you got too much sun, Bel," her mother said.

"I'll be fine, Mom," Bella said.

"OK. Just don't say I didn't warn you."

"Mom," Bella huffed, and turned over languidly. She looked directly at me, knowing I was watching as her breasts came into view. They were as large as her mother's, but firmer, her nipples and areola not as dark, but not as light as my mother's. She lay down on her back and they flattened and spread, but only a little. Her nipples pointed upwards, a little puckered as though the wind was cooling them in the same way as her mother's.

"Mom," Bella said.

"Yes, honey?"

"Will's still got his top on. Not fair."

I saw Debbi's mouth twist into a smile.

"Will can do what he wants, honey."

"Still not fair," Bella said.

"I don't want to be the odd one out here," I said, and stripped my tee shirt off. I lay back against the side of the cockpit and tried to look as though the sight of all these breasts wasn't affecting me at all. But I guess if any of them glanced down at my bermudas they would be able to see that was a lie. I concentrated on the sky and the few puffy clouds for a while, and it seemed to work a little.

Mom rolled onto her front and after a couple of minutes Debbi did the same.

I studied their asses side by side, comparing. It wasn't scientific, but it was fun. Debbi's bikini briefs had pulled up into the crack of her ass, pulled tight between her legs, outlining the full lips of her pussy. Even though I had seen that pussy naked the night before, the sight of it cupped in the tiny slip of black material was even sexier. Maybe because now I was sure she was deliberately displaying herself for my pleasure.

Mom's ass was less full than her friend's, but had a sexier shape, firm and small and pert. The bikini bottom she wore covered a lot more, but I could still enjoy the way her ass flared from her legs before tapering down to a very thin waist. I had never noticed the deep ridge that ran up along her back before, or the muscle that rose either side. I glanced away, not sure it was right to be looking at my Mom this way, but my eyes only strayed as far as my younger sister and that was probably even worse. Was it, I wondered? Which was the bigger sin, watching my Mom's ass or my sister's tits?

harding
harding
2,228 Followers
123456...8