Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

I averted my gaze again and it alighted on Bella's magnificent mounds. Safe ground, perhaps.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend all that flesh was not as close as it was. I must have partly succeeded because think I may have dozed, before voices brought me round.

"... told you to be careful." It was Debbi. She was kneeling forwards and Bella was sitting up. "You always burn, you know that. Sometimes I don't believe you're my kid."

Bella laughed. "You must have been there at the time, Mom."

"Less cheek, my girl. Jen, will you take her below and put some lotion on for her? There a big bottle in the galley, right hand side of the stove."

"Sure," my sister said and grabbed a rail to pull herself up. Neither of the girls bothered putting anything on top and I saw Bella drop a glance at me as she passed.

"Are you OK, Will?" Debbi asked me, leaning over in my direction, her breasts dipping forwards and swaying as she did so.

"I'm fine, thanks. I don't burn. Like Mom, I guess."

Debbi sat back on her heels and put her fingers up through her hair, lifting her breasts, almost as though she was deliberately displaying for me.

"I really don't know where Bel gets her coloring from. It's certainly not me or Jack."

"I think I've had enough sun," Mom said, rolling onto her back and then sitting up. I looked and admired, her smaller breasts firmer, not swaying the way Debbi's did. "Do me a favor Will and fetch me a tee shirt from my cabin?"

"You can have mine," I said, tossing her the one I had removed.

Mom caught it one handed. "It's going to be too big, Will, but OK," she laughed, opening it up and pulling it over her head. It swamped her, falling half way down her thighs and the neck gaped deeply open. "But thanks," she said, and threw me a smile that melted my heart.

I had not been altruistic; I was simply protecting myself because I didn't want to have to stand and reveal the raging boner pushing against my bermudas. Half sitting the way I was with my knees raised I could just about disguise it.

Then Debbi said, "In that case, you can fetch us a couple of beers, Will. Have one yourself too."

I looked at them both, knowing there was no way out of this.

"You want one, Mom?" I asked, trying to put the moment off.

"I would love a cold beer Will, thanks." She lay back down and lifted her arms above her head, closing her eyes to the sun again.

Debbi rolled over onto her front and but her face close to Mom's and I heard them whispering very softly, but nothing I could hear. Mom laughed and for a moment put her arm on the back of Debbi's neck.

I took my chance and got up, turning quickly away.

"How's it hanging," Jack said as I passed him in the cockpit.

"Hardly at all," I muttered and he laughed although I was sure he had no idea what I was talking about.

I took three beers out of the battery powered cooler and, before returning, held them tight against my cock, the sharp cold eating into the heat in my glans. I held them there until I felt myself soften, then popped the caps and took them up top.

I leaned over and put a bottle down next to each of the women. Mom smiled lazily and stroked my leg in thanks. That was not really what I needed.

"Take a couple for the girls as well, will you?" Debbi said. She was still on her belly, but had seemed to move closer to Mom so that her arm now lay down inside where Mom's lay against the deck.

"Is that OK, Mom?" I asked, not sure what her attitude would be to Jen drinking beer.

"That's fine," she muttered. As I reached the cockpit I turned back, and I was sure Mom's fingers had intertwined with Debbi's, but it was difficult to see with them lying so close.

"You want a beer too, Jack?" I asked.

He glanced down at his instrument cluster and I realized he was looking for the time.

"Not yet, but thanks. I don't like to drink when we're sailing. Later, Will." I noticed he was finally remembering I wasn't Billie anymore.

I went into the galley and popped the tops on two more beers then made my way back, ducking down into the narrow corridor which led to the starboard cabin at the stern. I bumped my shoulders on both walls as the cat rolled over a wave. The cabin door was latched back, the porthole open to let the breeze of our passage run through the small space. The bed filled the entire width, with no space on either side.

The sight that greeted me stopped me in the doorway. My sister was just replacing a large bottle of pale golden oil on the shelf above the double bunk. She had filled her palm with the oil and now spread it and then leaned forward, her hands going to Bella's large breasts. They glistened from previous applications of oil.

Bella's eyes were closed, her head back, my sister with her back to me. I watched as she slowly massaged the oil onto Bella's breasts, watched as the mounds moved under her hands, watched as she circled Bella's nipples which had grown long and hard.

Neither of them knew I was there.

I stepped back into the corridor and then rapped on the wall with one of the bottles.

"Hey girls, beer time," I said, before stepping forward again. This time when I reached the door Jen was sitting back on her heels rubbing her hands together. Bella was leaning back against the corner, lightly stroking her hands across her breasts as though it had been her who had applied the oil.

I handed a beer to Jen, offered the other to Bella who shook her head and showed me her hands, slick with oil.

"Pop it on the shelf, in one of those cup holder things, Will."

I leaned across and dropped the bottle into the plastic circle screwed onto the shelf. There wasn't a lot of room in the cabin and I came close to both of them as I reached across. I could smell the oil, spiced and rich, and beneath it I could smell something else as well, some odor of sex coming off both of them.

I pulled back and slid my leg off the bottom of the bunk back into the small space at the end of the cabin as I prepared to leave.

"Stay for a bit, Will," Jen said, and reached for my arm. Her fingers closed around my wrist, her hand hot and slick with oil.

"Are you sure?" I said.

She nodded, her hand still around me. "Yeah, course we're sure, aren't we, Bel?"

Bella nodded. Her face was slightly flushed, but I thought I caught a note of disappointment in her eyes. Jen let her fingers slid gently off my arm, leaving a sheen of oil. She reached for the bottle and poured some into her palms and started to apply it to her own breasts, openly massaging them in front of me. My cock, which had softened a little, came instantly hard again and I just knew it was tenting the front of my shorts.

"Did you burn too, Jen?" I asked, then coughed lightly because my voice came out hoarse.

"A little maybe. What do you think, Will?" She turned, displaying her breasts close to me and I accepted the offer and studied them.

"They look, uh, fine to me."

She laughed and Bella joined in.

"Why thank you, Will."

She knew I had not meant it that way, but was trying to embarrass me all the same.

"How are your... uh... yours... Bel?" I trailed off.

"My boobies are a little tender, a little sensitive... But sometimes I like them that way." She was looking at Jen as she spoke, not me. "The oil makes them feel good. I think I need some more, Jen."

She leaned forward, coming very close to my sister, surrounding both her and me in the scent of spice and sex. Her face was inches from Jen's, her breath lifting my sister's curls away from her cheek.

It was as though the two days of tension had come to this, in this small cabin, heat popping perspiration on each of our bodies, the gorgeous Bella who I was realizing was not into men, my pretty sister, and me.

Jen reached around me and took the bottle of oil from me, for a moment her breasts pressing against my side, her nipples hard nubs against my skin. My sister, my sexy little sister had pressed her breasts against me deliberately, and she knew what she had been doing, and I was only a horny guy and I knew I was lost.

Jen tipped the bottle up unexpectedly and I moved my hands quickly to prevent the oil spilling. It was warm in my palm and I spread it through my fingers.

Jen leaned even closer and said, softly, "If I put some oil on Bel, do you think you could do the same for me, Will?" She smiled sweetly, as though it was the kind of favor she asked every day.

She turned, her stiff nipple rubbing across my arm, poured oil into her own hands and placed them over Bella's full breasts. Bella closed her eyes and let her head drop back.

"Hurt?" Jen asked.

Bella shook her head. "Sensitive," she said.

Jen shifted so she was closer to Bella, her long, slim back presented to me.

"Come on, Will, your turn," she said.

I hesitated a moment longer, but my hands wanted to move and I leaned closer, slid them around her body and lifted them to her breasts. For a second I paused, but I knew it was pretence, and then I closed my hands over Jen's firm breasts, felt her nipples hard against my palms, and began to slowly massage them.

Minutes passed, Jen with her hands on Bella, me with mine on Jen.

The boat rocked and swayed as we cut through the waves.

Jen slipped off the bed and released the latch on the door and swung it closed, then I heard the snick as the lock turned. She came back onto the bed and came close beside me, her arm and thigh pressing against mine.

I moved my hands back to her breasts, hardly believing what I was doing, hardly believing what I thought might be happening here.

Bella slid down on the bed, her legs straightening, one sliding down between Jen's legs, the other outside and she moved down until her bikini briefs were pressed against Jen's knee and then brought her legs together. Her eyes looked up into Jen's, needy and approving.

Jen spread oil onto Bella's breasts and tugged at her nipples and she gasped. She moved my hands down under her breasts and caressed her slim belly. I saw her her push against Jen's leg, pressing her pussy against it and I was sure the front of her bikini showed a large damp stain.

"Can we get away with this?" Jen whispered beside me, talking to Bella.

Bella nodded. "Yeah, I think so. You know Mom and Dad, they're hardly paragons of virtue. What about your Mom?"

Jen pressed back against me and one of her hands lifted from Bella and rested against my thigh.

"Do I get a say in any of this?" I asked.

Jen looked back at me and laughed softly. "Sorry, Will. But you are a guy. Are you gonna say no? Really?" She slid her hand higher along my thigh and the back of her fingers brushed the tip of my cock, kept it moving until her fingers rested over the rigid length of my cock. "This is saying you wanna."

I jerked slightly at her touch. Jen slid her hand down my back and inside my shorts, kept pushing, kept moving and they started to slide down my hips. Suddenly my cock came free and slapped against my belly, then jerked up, standing at forty five degrees.

"Hey," I said.

"I think Jen might want some oil as well, Will," Bella said, half turning, her body pressing against Jen, also her leg now lying against mine and I was confused because I couldn't work out what was going to happen.

"I do," Jen said, and lifted the bottle again and I offered it to her. She filled her palms and then slid them down and spread the oil over my rigid cock. I groaned and fell back against the bed. Bella watched Jen's hands in fascination, but made no move to join in.

Bella had lifted up and twisted and now pressed against my back. Her hands came around and lay on my belly and then slid down. My shorts were half way down my thighs already, thanks to Jen, and now Bella pushed and tugged and teased them all the way off. I saw Jen turn her head and look at it, then she licked her lips and wriggled across a little and I was sure she was going to put my cock in her mouth but she stopped close to me.

Bella and Jen lay side by side. Jen turned to her friend and put her hand on Bella's breast, stroking it, then rolled it in her palm and put her mouth against the stiff oiled nipple and Bella put her hand on the back of Jen's head, holding her against her breast.

I reached up and put my hand high on Jen's thigh and felt her hips moving up and down. Then I reached higher and tugged at her bikini briefs and she lifted up to allow me to pull them down. Her neat, pale bush came into view, cut short, pale white skin showing through the trimmed hair. She kicked her legs so her bikini bottoms flew down beyond the bunk. She twisted, turning so her hand could reach my cock, where she wrapped her fingers around me and began to stroke.

"Ungh," I grunted.

"Don't you dare cum yet," Jen hissed.

"You might want to stop rubbing then," I said.

"But I like it. You've got a really nice cock, Will. I knew you would have. I've wanted to do this since for ever. Wanted to do this too," and she wriggled again until her breath was warm against my cock, opened her mouth and took the purple head inside her lips and it was almost too much but I bit down on my lip and managed to hold back.

Bella turned around and straddled Jen's waist, turned to me and lifted herself and raised her mouth against my sister's breasts.

Jen drew back from my cock and her spit cooled the thick purple head.

"Bella's overdressed now," she said.

I nodded. Jen pushed Bella back onto the bed and she flopped down limply. Jen slipped her fingers through one side of Bella's briefs and after a moment I did the same on the other side. Slowly we tugged them down, revealing first the top of Bella's neatly trimmed bush, the hair as red as her head, then uncovering her pussy. The scent of her grew stronger and it was all I could do not to go down on her immediately.

Bella lay passive, her eyes glazed, the only movement a slight pulsing as her hips moved up and down.

"You gonna fuck her, Will?" Jen whispered, her mouth against my ear.

"I don't think it's me she wants to fuck." I said.

I felt Jen's mouth twitch as she grinned. "I know that. But I thought it might do her good to get fucked by a nice big cock like this." She grasped me again and I shivered.

I slid my hand lightly along Bella's thigh, but as soon as my fingers came near her pussy she gently rolled away, her intention obvious.

I turned my head and Jen's mouth was all at once so close and I put a hand behind her head and pulled her against me. I half expected her to resist the kiss, but instead her mouth opened against mine and her tongue came flickering through our lips.

"I want you to do something, Will," Jen said, her mouth moving against mine as her words drifted out. Her hand had released my cock and gone to Bella and this time there was no resistance. I saw Jen's fingers touch Bella's pussy, stroke along the closed slit between her legs, then probe and open it. Bella parted her thighs, demanding attention.

"Anything," I said, fascinated at my sister's fingers.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Will. Is that too awful?"

"Too wonderful," I said. "But..."

She lifted her hand, the one that had just been inside Bella, and put it against my lips. The scent of Bella was strong on her fingers.

"Don't say it, Will," Jen said. "I want to feel your cock inside my mouth so much..."

I had no idea how this was going to work, but Jen had been thinking about it. She moved Bella, rolled behind her and reached around so that both of her hands were down between Bella's legs. Bella lay back against her.

Jen looked at me and gave a little nod, her fingers already working.

I knelt beside her, a moment's guilt and panic flaring in my chest, then she opened her lips and I moved closer and pushed the head of my cock inside her mouth and all other thoughts and fears fled from me. I grabbed the edge of the porthole and looked down at my cock sliding between my sister's lips, at her hands working hard over Bella's pussy and wondered how the hell I had ended up here.

Bella came first, suddenly closing around herself and biting on her lip as a powerful wave of pleasure rushed through her. Jen stopped her rapid movements and pressed her hand hard against Bella's pussy, pressed and waited as Bella jerked and whimpered. Then as Bella relaxed she surprised me by turning around and slipping her fingers around the base of my cock. She moved closer, her eyes glittering, watching as I fucked my sister's mouth.

I was getting close, but Bella pulled my cock free and darted in to kiss Jen. She must have been able to taste my cock on Jen's lips, but she kissed her hard, then pulled away.

"Fuck her mouth," she said, her voice harsh, and she tugged my cock back towards Jen's lips.

That was the moment, as Jen opened her mouth to accept me back inside and Bella rubbed me fast I tipped over and before I was fully inside I splashed a thick rope of cum across Jen's cheek. She twisted her head, reaching for me and the second jet came inside her mouth and I felt her suck my cock hard, swallowing as I filled her mouth, then swallowing again.

I jerked and fell back, my cock swaying, a last small jet arcing up and falling against Bella's fingers. She looked at the trail of cum on her hand, her face expressionless.

Then Jen was rolling on top of me, pushing Bella aside. She kissed me and I tasted my cum on her mouth, felt it slick on her lips.

"God, Will," she said, holding my face between her hands. "Next time you're gonna fuck me."

"Really?" I said.

She nodded, kissed me again, and said, "Really." She rolled off and lay on her back, breathing hard, and I realized she was the only one of us that had not yet cum.

"Do you like that?" Bella asked, snuggling up on the other side of Jen.

"Like what?" Jen said.

"That!" Bella said. "Do you like it when he cums in your mouth?"

"I like it when Will does," Jen said, glancing at me.

"You've done this before with Will?" Bella asked, almost shocked, although how she could be after what we had done was hardly possible.

Jen shook her head. "First time. But I've thought about it for so long."

I stared at her. She had?

Bella continued, as though I was not there. "I don't think I could ever do that."

"Tastes good," Jen said, licking her lips unconsciously, "But I don't think cock's your thing, is it, sweetheart?"

Bella flushed, another amazing feat under the circumstances.

"I don't know," Bella said. "I don't think so. Except... I liked rubbing Will's cock."

"Sex isn't one thing or the other, Bel," Jen said. "You don't have to like only girls or only guys. You can mix it all up if you want."

"I guess," Bella said. She leaned over me and kissed my sister on the mouth. I felt my cock twitch as the sight of two beautiful girls kissing each other over my naked body.

Jen leaned back and said, "I guess those beers might be warm by now. And we'd better go back up top before anyone gets suspicious."

I laughed, and they both turned to look at me as though I was mad.

~~~

The day after I came in my sister's mouth Jack took the cat to a spot he knew where, although we were ten miles from land, a sandbank rose almost to the surface. He dropped anchor at just gone four, the sun starting to drop towards the horizon. I helped set the anchors front and back, looking over into the shallow water, rippled sand clearly visible.

"How deep is it here?" I asked.

"Maybe five feet."

"Can we swim? Is it safe?"

"I expect so," Jack said. "Good fishing too. That's why I came here. You and me are gonna catch us some snapper for dinner."

The girls had come up from below with tee shirts covering their tender skin. Mom still wore my old tee shirt but Debbi wandered around in just her tiny bikini pants as though it was perfectly natural, which I guess it was for her most of the time.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers
123456...8