Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

I waited, feeling her body hot against mine, then slid my hand down her belly. I felt the muscles twitch beneath her skin as my hand caressed it. I stopped when I felt the first wisps of pubic hair brush my fingers. Stopped and waited.

Mom's hand brushed against the back of mine as she stroked the head of my cock sticking out between her thighs.

I let my fingers drift down, stopped again. Decision time, I told myself, then almost laughed, because that time had come and gone long ago.

I put my lips against Mom's shoulder and kissed her, tasting the salt on her skin, and let my fingers push between her legs. She lifted her right leg, opening herself, allowing me access, and my fingers traced the central slit of her pussy. Her labia were puffed and firm, and I felt her reach for more of my cock and felt her guiding me. She wanted my cock. The idea excited me, the touch of her fingers bringing shivers through my body.

I pulled on her nipple with my other hand and she arched against me. I knew what was happening was wrong, but had moved past any notion of stopping.

I pressed against her, reached down to where her hand still circled my cock and put my own fingers over hers, tried to guide my cock to her parted pussy lips.

She let the head of my cock open her central slit. I dipped back and down, then pushed my hips up and felt the head of my cock widen the opening and slip inside.

Mom made a little grunt deep inside her throat, then her hand was feeling for my cock. She held me, and where I expected her to pull me in instead she withdrew my cock and left it between her legs. She moved upwards from me so the head of my cock lay hard against the inside of her thigh.

I pushed again, trying to guide myself back inside.

Mom shifted again, and I realized she did not want me inside her. I stopped moving, unsure and a little afraid. I could not be misinterpreting the signals she was giving. Her breast inside my palm was tipped with a solid nipple. Her pussy had been slick and oiled. She was ready. Yet she was stopping me. Was she feeling as confused and conflicted as I was?

Then she moved again, sliding her ass up and down against my front. She half lifted off the narrow bunk, slid up so my cock lay flat against the deep cleft of her ass, then she slid down, catching my cock in that cleft so it drew horizontal, poking deep between her small rounded cheeks.

She hesitated then, for a moment, before wriggled her ass back and side to side, lifting one leg to widen herself. I felt my cock, trapped between her cheeks, then she moved forwards and repeated the entire cycle again as though the first time was practice.

This time her hand came back between her legs and gripped my cock, directing it as she moved and suddenly I felt something oiled and slick against the head of my cock. Mom made that little groan again and stopped.

My cock now rested tight between the cheeks of her ass. The engorged head sat directly against her asshole. I could feel the small round opening, the rough skin surrounding it, could feel the oil Mom had applied there making me slick.

I was scared as hell and equally excited. I didn't know whether I would hold out if what I thought was happening came about. Did she really... really want my cock inside her asshole?

No words were said, no murmurs of encouragement; just the pressure against the head of my cock. More pressure as she changed position and pushed back against me. Her hand still gripped my shaft, holding my cock in place, preventing it slipping away from where it was lodged.

She moved her hand, rubbing the head of my cock around her opening, then pushed back hard. I felt her asshole part, opening against me, and my cock widening it. She was tight and my cock bent against the pressure.

Mom felt it move and eased her pressing, moved away then back, lifting her leg and draping it back across mine. She had half turned onto her stomach, legs splayed now and I was forced to lift myself up to keep in contact; she forced me to lift up because my cock was still gripped tight, and I thought about what I had overhead the night before, Debbi saying how my mother loved being fucked in the ass, and knew now it was true.

Once more that backward pressure. Once more she started to open to me. The head of my cock pressed and her asshole opened. This time, I pushed forward against the backward pressure, forcing my cock into the tight opening and it admitted me reluctantly but willingly and I felt my cock slowly enter her until I was embedded to the ridge of my glans inside her ass.

I felt her shoulders relax, her arm slide away so her hand released me. She had achieved her goal, I believed. But only half achieved, it seemed. Relaxed, she wriggled and eased back and I entered further, the tight oiled entrance submitting to our mutual urging. I pushed hard, excited beyond restraint and my cock slid along the oiled inner folds, slipped deep inside and I felt her soft round ass cheeks press against my belly and I pushed again and slid another inch and heard her sigh softly as though this was the most wonderful thing in her life.

She put her head down, her elbows on the mattress, and started to rock back against me, building a slow, deep rhythm.

I kissed her shoulder again, pulled on a nipple with one hand, searched and found her pussy with the other and caught her hard clitoris between finger and thumb.

She was breathing harder now, gasping with each thrust back she made. I held myself rigid, allowing her to work against me, allowing her to take what she obviously wanted. My cock burned, ready to explode and I bit inside my lip and tried to think of something else, but it was fine because while I was forcing myself to hold back Mom's movement suddenly became much faster, her breath loud now, the small bunk creaking as she drove back faster and faster onto my cock. I felt her tense, then push hard again, her thighs trembling, her belly against my arm twitching as she started to cum.

I stopped trying to hold myself back and allowed the moment to take me over. Felt my cock gripped inside the tight channel of her ass, let the idea of what I was doing root inside my imagination and in a flash of lightning saw what was happening, a glimpse of our bodies caught as though on film, Mom almost on her front now, my body half circled around her, my cock buried to the base inside her ass. Muscles twitched and jumped along her back, and just as she started to regain her composure I felt mine go and cried out once as I ejaculated deep inside her.

She shivered and lifted her hand to stifle a cry. I emptied inside her again. I felt one long stream of cum pouring from me, filling her. I gasped, curling around her back as I ejaculated again... a final time... and lay still, breathing hard, my arms wrapped around her.

Mom lowered her hand from her mouth and reached around behind without turning and laid it against my side. She felt my chest rise and fall as I breathed, I felt her mirror my movements where she lay wrapped in my arms.

I felt my cock begin to soften, still encased deep inside her. Felt myself slide backwards, but Mom kept pressed hard against me and, even soft, my cock remained inside her asshole.

She sighed deeply, pulled my arms even tighter and hugged me to her.

I lay half dazed with wonder, half eaten up with guilt, while I felt her breathing slow and grow light. A while later I was sure she was asleep. I cuddled against her and closed my eyes, feeling the storm moving on, the thunder fading.

When I woke it was light and Mom was shaking me.

I rolled on my back and mumbled something.

"I'm sorry, Will," she whispered, "But I think you'd better go back to the saloon, don't you?"

I rolled my head and looked at her, so beautiful, and realized what she was saying. I nodded. "I guess."

She smiled and leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

~~~

The storm had churned up the water around us, clouding it with sand so we could no longer see the striped sand beneath our hull. Jack received a call asking him to sail south to a small group of uninhabited islands. Turned out Jack often did work for the Florida Parks service because he was almost always on the water, and they trusted him not to fuck up any sensitive sites.

There was a large colony of pelicans on the group of islands and the park service wanted Jack to check it out to see if the storm had damaged any of the nesting areas. So we sailed south, instead of east, and by mid-afternoon the islands appeared. Jack dropped the mainsail and came in under jib only, dropping that too then calling for me to let the anchor go up front. The anchor caught and the cat slowed then swung around. Jack hopped from the cockpit and, when we were bow to the wind dropped the stern anchor.

"We can't all go in the skip," Jack said, "But if you want I can bring it back and take the rest of you over."

"How many can the skip hold?" I asked.

"Four, tops," Jack said.

"Well if I come with you, I can bring it back and then bring the girls over when they're ready," I said.

So we climbed into the small fiberglass skip, Jack, Debbi, Mom and me. I wasn't sure how Mom would be with me today, but she appeared to be acting completely normally, as though I had not spent half an hour the previous night with my cock up her ass.

The air was a little cooler after the storm so everyone was wearing tee shirts rather than bikini tops, but when I glanced at Mom and Debbi it was pretty obvious they wore nothing underneath the tees.

Jack leapt out and held the skip while the women climbed into the shallow water, then he pushed it back and waved me off.

"If you don't come over," he called, "I'll yell when we're ready to come back and you'll have to fetch us."

I waved and turned the skip with the oars and pulled back towards the cat.

After I had tied up at the stern and climbed aboard there was no sign of Jen or Bella. I yelled but no reply, so I went below and shouted again.

"In here," I heard Jen call. They were in their cabin, and I felt my cock grown instantly heavy at the thought of what had happened when we had been in there last time.

I made my way back and tapped on the door.

"Come in, dork," Jen said, laughing. They were both sitting on the bed cross legged, still dressed in shorts and tops. Bella's tan had faded from the red of the previous day to a warm brown, her long slim legs were crossed and her shorts had pulled up tight between her legs. My sister was half leaning against one wall of the cabin. Both had a beer in their hands.

"We brought you one. It's up there," Bella said.

I took the opened bottle and slugged back a long draft, thirsty after the rowing.

"What you doing down here?" I asked, leaning against the door.

"I've been trying to persuade Bel," Jen said.

"What about?"

Jen rolled her eyes. "Can't you guess?"

"Not sure it's my place to guess," I said.

"I want her to try a cock," Jen said, "I'm sure she'd like it once she'd tried."

I made a show of looking around. "And where are you going to find a spare cock around here?" I asked.

Jen gave a wicked little smile. "Well..." she said, and Bella made a pretence of looking bored.

"You think I'm just gonna drop my pants?" I said.

"If you don't want to," Jen said, "I guess we'll have to do something else."

"You really want to try?" I asked, looking at Bella.

I looked at me younger sister. "Just when did you get such a taste for cock, Jen?"

She laughed. "I've been at college a whole semester now, Will. You didn't think I was going to waste my time, did you?"

"And what exactly are you studying?" I asked.

She laughed and scooted across the bed until her legs hung over the side. She reached out and grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled me towards the bed. Last night my mother, today my sister. I was lost, but deliriously lost. As I came in reach her other hand dropped to the bulge in my pants.

"You know, Will, I think you might have the nicest cock I've seen, though. Can I get it out?"

"Be my guest."

She unclipped by waistband and in one movement slid down the zip. My shorts gaped and she slipped her hand inside, finding my cock at once.

"Definitely the nicest," she said, pulling it out as my shorts pooled around my feet. "Come and lie on the bed, Will."

She tugged my cock and I followed, lying on my back. Jen pushed my top up around my shoulders, sat on her heels and ran her fingers over my chest, traced the contours of the muscle in my stomach, let her fingers drift down, teased my by passing my cock and tracing along my leg, back up before lightly touching my ball sac and I twitched and she laughed.

"Why don't you shave yourself like Jack does?" Jen asked.

"It's never occurred to me," I said.

"But guys do, don't they?"

"I guess," I said.

Bella had come to sit behind Jen's shoulder and as we spoke she lifted Jen's top and drew it over her head. My sister's small breasts were pimpled with goose flesh, but not from the cold. Her nipples stuck out hard, long pink nubs against her pink areola and breasts. Bella pulled her own top over her head, her larger breasts swinging gently from side to side. I watched the dark brown tips grown stiff and wanted to reach out and touch them.

Jen rolled onto her side and pulled her bikini pants off.

"Would you like it if I shaved my pussy, Will?" she asked, displaying herself to me as she rolled back around. "I know a few girls in college do it. And Debbi does."

I looked at Bella. It was obvious Jen had told her about what we had seen the first night.

"What about you, Bel? You ever thought of shaving?" I asked her.

She bit her bottom lip and looked away before looking back and giving a small nod.

"You want me to shave for you?" Jen asked me.

"Only if you want to," I said.

She laughed. "We could go on like this till they get back. Time's wasting. I will shave for you, but only if you do it too. I'd like to see your cock naked," she said. I was fully hard now and she gripped me in her slim fingers and stroked me up and down, stroked me until a bead of pre cum oozed from my slit. She watched it form, then turned to Bella. "You want to try this? A little starter?" She laughed, enjoying herself.

Bella looked at the bead of clear fluid suspended on the end of my cock. She didn't seem too sure.

"It tastes different to cum," Jen said, continuing her lesson, "Sweeter, really nice. I love cum, but I love this stuff too. They're different. This tastes better, but I love it when my mouth fills with cum and it's all slippery." Her cheeks had flushed as she spoke and I could see she was getting herself aroused.

Bella was leaning close against her now, her breasts pressed into Jen's side, her arms coming around to fold over Jen's breasts. I looked at my sister, back to Bella, and knew that whatever Jen thought this was not going to go the way she wanted.

"No?" Jen said, apparently oblivious to what was going on. "I will then," and she leaned down and extended her tongue. The curled end flicked against the tip of my cock and she lifted the bead of pre cum onto her tongue and closed her lips. "Mmm," she said.

Bella fingers pulled and played with Jen's nipples and my sister leaned back into the embrace of her younger friend. She dropped her hand back so it fell against Bella's thigh. Bella still wore her bikini bottoms, but that didn't stop Jen. She slid her fingers under the edge and pushed the slick material aside. Bella's reddish public hair showed and she straightened her leg, allowing Jen better access. At the same time she pushed Jen's hair off her neck and kissed her there.

I was sure Jen still didn't know what was going on, but from where I lay I could see Bella's eyes, and they were only on Jen.

Jen reached with her other hand and found my cock and stroked me again, one hand on Bella's pussy, the other around me.

"Are you two ever gonna fuck?" Jen said, her voice catching with her own excitement.

I looked at Bella, who had now worked her way around and was suckling on one of Jen's breasts.

"I don't think so," I said.

Jen turned to me, trying to lower herself to my cock, her mouth opening, but Bella was in the way and she couldn't reach.

"You do want to fuck her," Jen said.

I looked at Bella again, oblivious to me, and shook my head. "I don't think Bel's into men that much, Jen," I said.

My sister stopped rubbing my cock as my words sank in. I saw thought flit behind her eyes, saw her putting everything together the same way I had. Then she smiled. She looked down at the top of Bella's head, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back roughly. Bella's lips came off Jen's nipple with a small plopping sound and she grimaced. I didn't think Jen was really hurting her, but couldn't be sure.

"Is that true?" Jen asked, staring down into Bella's face.

"Is what true?" Bella said.

Jen grinned. "You and guys. Or maybe I should say you and girls. Is it true? Have you ever been fucked by a guy, Bel?"

The younger girl looked up at my sister. A moment passed, then she gave a tiny shake of her head.

"You like girls better," Jen said, her voice soft.

Again Bella hesitated before nodding.

"How many girls have you fucked, then, Bel?" Jen asked. I noticed she had moved closer and their faces were now only inches apart. I lay on my back on the bed, forgotten.

Bella looked away, and I knew what the answer was.

"You've never fucked another girl?"

Still not looking back Bella shook her head.

"How long have you known?" Jen asked. She released Bella's hair from the hard grip and let her hand stroke Bella's neck.

"I don't know," Bella said. "It's not something you suddenly realize. It's always been there. I've just grown up into it."

"But you haven't done anything about it," Jen said. "Why ever not, sweet girl?" Jen turned Bella's face back to hers and kissed her eyelids, kissed her cheeks.

"I felt... weird in school. Everyone knows me. Everyone has expectations."

"And now?" Jen said. "Do I have expectations?"

"I don't know. I thought you did. I thought you wanted me and Will to, you know, fuck each other."

"Oh sweetheart. Did I scare you?" Jen asked.

Bella gave a shrug, and even feeling out of things I could still appreciate the way her breasts shook when she moved.

Jen stroked the side of Bella's breast, running her finger along it then underneath, using her palm to lift the weight.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Bel? Because I would love to fuck you. Really fuck you. One girl to another." Jen pecked Bella's cheek with kisses, each one moving closer to her lips.

"I thought you were... you know... you said you liked sucking Will's cock so much, I thought you were really into guys."

"I'm into sex," Jen said, and now her kisses did touch the edge of Bella's mouth and the younger girl turned into the kiss, her lips parting. "I don't know how I got to be so oversexed, but I love fucking. Men, women, anyone, anywhere."

I looked at my little sister, amazed at what I was hearing. She had always been my sweet Jen, pretty and sexy in a distant kind of way. Now she sat naked on the end of the bed kissing Bella, her hand fondling her breasts. Bella kissed her back, their mouths opening. I saw the wet slither of tongues pushing out from one mouth to the other. Saw Bella's hand touch Jen's breast lightly, then harder. Jen was leaning into Bella, trying to push her back, but I was in the way.

I rolled aside and slid off the bed. My cock was still rigid, but I knew I was not going to get any instant relief in the small cabin now.

With the bed clear Jen pushed again and Bella collapsed onto her back, one leg trapped underneath her ass. Jen kissed Bella's throat, moved down to her breasts, pushing them together so she could get both long nipples into her mouth. Jen's ass stuck into the air, her asshole and pussy displayed to me and I stayed leaning against the wall, slowly stroking my cock. I wanted to move up between Jen's thighs and push my cock into her pussy, but didn't know how she would take that, not right at the moment.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers
1...345678