Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

She had worked down Bella's stomach and was now tugging her bikini pants down, revealing the neatly trimmed reddish bush.

"Oh my baby," Jen said, as though there was far more than nine months between their ages, "No one's ever done this to you, have they honey?"

Bella shook her head as Jen kissed her lightly inside the thigh, kissed the edge of her labia, worked her way inside until her tongue parted Bella's pussy lips and dipped inside. Bella arched her back and uttered a muffled cry.

"I'm going to make you cum, baby," Jen said. "And then I want you to do this to me. You will do me, won't you Bel?"

Bella nodded, her eyes bright, her cheeks flushed.

I knew I was redundant. I picked up my shorts and slipped out of the room, and I don't think either of them knew I had gone.

I leaned against the wall in the narrow corridor, listening to the sounds being made in the cabin. I knew I should move away because the noise was only making my frustration worse. Then Bella called out, "No, Jen, no... Oh God... no... oh God, Jen, that... oh..."

I couldn't help myself and leaned back around the door.

Jen had pulled Bella to the edge of the bed and turned her over. Bella's legs hung over the side and Jen was kneeling on the cabin floor. She had spread Bella's ass cheeks and her tongue was flicking over the dark bud of her asshole. Bella's fists gripped the bedcovers tightly, her face turned to one side, a grimace of lust on her lips.

I pulled back quickly and went up top, my cock still bouncing with each stride, my bermuda shorts clutched in my hand.

The cooler breeze up top helped a little. I dropped my shorts and stepped over the side of the cat, plunging into the water, plunging down to where it was cooler. I used my arms to keep me down, sinking slowly, the cool water easing the unbelievable ache in my cock. I put my head back and looked up, saw the underside of the catamaran, rippling water around it, a shifting image of the sky. I stayed down until my lungs burned then kicked for the surface, broke through and gasped air in, feeling better.

I turned and swam away from the boat, enjoying the feel of the water running along my naked body, flipped onto my back and floated, the sounds of water in my ears until the lust raging through me had stilled and I laughed at myself and my sister. God - what a family.

~~~

I was lying on the deck sunning my back, still naked, when the girls came up top over an hour later. I turned my head and winked at Jen. Bella hung back, maybe a little embarrassed because I knew exactly what had been going on, but Jen dropped down next to me and put her hand on my back. Her fingers felt hot against my skin and she leaned close and kissed my cheek.

"Frustrated, bro?" she asked.

"Fine now," I said.

"Took care of yourself?"

I laughed. "No. I'm just fine now."

She leaned closer still, her mouth right next to my ear. "Sorry, Will. I didn't know. I really thought she might fuck you, you know."

"It's cool, Jen. Honestly."

My sister wriggled closer and he felt her nakedness beneath the too large tee shirt she was wearing, could smell the sweat on her body and, as she came closer still, smell the scent of Bella on her.

"Are you sure? You don't mind?" Jen asked, her face almost touching mine.

I nodded. "Sure I'm sure, Jen. Enjoy yourself."

Jen kissed me lightly, then more urgently, her tongue pressing between my lips and I tasted Bella's pussy on her mouth, musky and dark, sweet with a sharp edge.

I laughed against her mouth and pushed her away. "Stop teasing me, Jen. Go let Bella lick your pussy for you now."

Jen grinned. "Too late, bro. Been there, done that, loved it. She gives great tongue." But she rolled away, giving me a tantalizing glimpse of her breasts down the front of the tee shirt, the secret glimpse sexier than looking at her naked had been.

I put my head down on my arms and closed my eyes, lethargic in the sun, tired after the last couple of days, suddenly almost happy that Jen and Bella were an item because the pressure was off me. I drifted, my head empty of any thoughts.

~~~

Jen woke me with a slap on my naked ass and I woke to cooler air. Clouds had gathered again, and Jen informed me that Jack, Debbi and Mom were on the beach and needed fetching back. I rolled over and pulled my bermudas on, tugged my discarded tee shirt over my head. I noticed Jen's eyes drop to my cock for a moment, linger there, then slowly trace back along my flat belly and chest. So she wasn't completely given over to Bella, I thought.

I rowed the skiff across to the beach and held it while everyone climbed in. They looked sun-caught and tired, and somehow sated and I was sure they had done more than just look at pelicans.

Back on the cat the girls were preparing a meal of pasta and fish. We all sat around the small table in the galley, bumping arms and shoulders as we ate. Then Mom announced she needed a shower and Debbi said she would go with her for a talk and Jack went up top to check on rigging and the girls followed him and I was left to clear up.

We were half way through our short vacation and the teaming up seemed to be done and settled. I could have felt frustrated and left out, but for some reason I felt utterly relaxed and at peace.

Mom and Debbi came out of the small shower looking even more flushed than when they went in.

I went up top and stood near Jack as he tidied ropes and checked rigging.

"How were the pelicans?" I asked, for something to say.

He laughed. "Like pelicans. They were fine. I've called a report in."

"Where to tomorrow?"

"Wherever we like. Though we'll need to start heading back tomorrow evening or you won't make it home for Christmas. What did you three do today?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Not much. Hung out, caught some rays, that was about it."

He glanced at me and I saw him trying to decide whether to say something. Then he made up his mind. "You know, Debs and I like you and Jen," he said. "If you wanted to get together with Bel, Will, we wouldn't be against that."

I stared down at the back of his shaved head. He had not looked at me as he spoke. Now he turned and looked up at me, his tanned face dark in the growing dusk.

I nodded at him, not sure what to say.

"No pressure, Will. But just so you know if anything, you know, happens. We'd not be against it."

I nodded again, wondering what he would feel like having this same conversation with my sister.

Later we drank some wine and beer. Around ten everyone started preparing for bed. Jen and Bella disappeared first. Then Jack used the head, brushed his teeth and went towards the stern cabin on the starboard side. I started up top to find my sleeping mat but as I passed Mom she put her hand against my arm and I wondered if she was going to ask me to share her bunk again, wondered what I felt about that. Excited, sure. But uneasy as well. So much was happening. The atmosphere on the small cat was thick with sex and I was the one on the outside.

"You can use my bunk if you like, Will," Mom said.

"Is that a good idea?" I asked. Neither of us had mentioned what had occurred last night. It was as if I had dreamed it. But I knew it had been real.

Mom laughed softly. "It's OK. Debs has said I can go in with them, so you'll have plenty of room tonight."

"In with them?" I said.

Mom nodded, trying to look nonchalant. "We've got some catching up to do, the three of us. You don't mind, Will?"

"Why would I mind?"

She looked at me, a moment's concern in her eyes, then said, "You're a good man, Will Parker. A very good man." She brushed my lips with hers and then went to use the head now it was free.

I went up top anyway. It was cooler on deck and I unrolled the mat and lay on my back with my hands behind my head, watching more stars than seemed possible.

After a while I stripped off and slipped over the side into the water. My heart was beating fast, because this felt different now, a deliberate act of voyeurism, an expectation of what I might see.

I swam slowly along the side of the boat, grabbed the ridge above the porthole and pulled myself up. Cool water lapped against my cock which was already hard in expectation.

Inside it took me a moment to work out what was happening. The faint night lights were the only illumination. There was the top of a head close up to the porthole and I worked out it was Debbi. She was on her back, and I looked down her narrow body, studied her hard breasts, saw hands kneading them and looked down to where my Mom had her face buried between Debbi's thighs, sucking at her shaved pussy.

Mom's hips were raised and Jack was pumping against them, lifting himself high. His cock was hidden from me, but from the way he held himself and the look of concentration on his face it looked like he was fucking my mother's ass. I hung for a minute, watching their obvious pleasure and arousal, then let myself down into the water and swum back.

I sat at the prow, legs dangling until my cock softened. For some reason I was reluctant to jack off.

My skin dried and I warmed up. After an hour I heard soft footsteps and turned to see Jen walking across to me. She was as naked as I. She sat behind me, her legs wrapped around mine and crossing over my lap, her arms snaking around. He hot little body pressed against my back.

"Not peeking tonight, Will?" she asked.

I shook my head, knowing she would feel the movement.

"Shame. I wanted to look. You know what they're doing, don't you? Mom too?"

I nodded. "You go ahead, Jen. I'm not in the mood."

She wriggled and pressed tighter against me. "I'm not really, either. But I'm in the mood for something else, Will, if you want?"

Her hand dropped and found my cock, but I was still limp, although God knows why.

"Bel not enough for you, sis?"

She laughed softly against my back, her lips on my shoulder. "I guess I've just got an out of control sex drive. I thought you had, too, thought it was genetic. Bel's very sweet, but I do miss having a cock in my mouth. And other places." She was stroking my cock, making me thicken despite myself.

"Are you really fucking everyone in college, Jen?"

Her laugh sounded again, throaty. "I may have exaggerated a bit there."

"So how many?" I asked, smiling into the dark.

"None of your business," she said.

"Even with your hand rubbing my cock?"

"This is just us, Will. You and me." She leaned back away from me, her hands lifting to my shoulders and turning me. She lay back along the deck, legs parted in front of me. "You like?" she asked. I looked down and saw her pussy was completely naked. "For you," she said.

"And Bel," I said.

"She likes it," Jen said. "But it was for you, Will."

"I haven't done myself," I said. "Was I really meant to?"

I saw her teeth flash white in the dark. "That's OK." She tugged on me again. "See what it feels like, Will." She gripped my hair in her fingers and forced my head down. I didn't put up too much of a fight.

I kissed the plump mound above her pussy, extended my tongue and licked it. There was no trace of stubble there, only smooth skin.

"Like?" she asked.

"Nice," I said. "Really sexy."

"Yeah," she said, then gasped as I moved down and parted her labia with my tongue and tasted her inner folds. "I got turned on doing it, too, had to make myself cum."

"Mm," I said, tasting deeper inside her. I put my fingers against her clitoris and kneaded it. Jen pushed herself up against my mouth, demanding more.

"I'm gonna cum any second, Will," she said, her voice catching, and I was surprised because I had hardly started.

I lifted my mouth from her and said, "Cum then, sis."

She nodded rapidly, and I put my mouth back onto her. She pulsed her hips against me and I felt her pussy tighten around my tongue.

"It turns me on so much when you do that," she grunted. "Knowing it's you, Will, you with your tongue in my pussy, knowing-" she broke off as her climax peaked inside her and rolled through her body. Her fingers twisted in my hair, hurting me, but I kept my tongue working hard inside her and she bucked against me.

Before she had finished she was pulling away.

"Fuck me, Will, quick. Make me cum again."

"Yeah?"

She reached for my cock, pulling me up. "I want this inside me."

"What about... you know... are you on the pill or anything?"

She laughed. "No. But I want you to pull out and come in my mouth. Will you do that for me, Will?"

"I guess I could," I said, trying to sound reluctant, but the idea excited me beyond restraint.

"Do it, then," she said, and I lay against her and my cock found the entrance to her pussy, wet and slick from my tongue and I pushed and entered her, tight around me. Jen gasped and lifted her legs, wrapped them around me and pulled me hard in.

She threw her arms up above her head in complete abandon and I kissed her breasts and thrust into her.

I made no pretence at holding back or going slow but rode her hard and fast and she came again, shaking beneath me and calling out.

I was almost ready myself and continued to stroke in and out of her tight pussy. I lifted myself up, ready to pull out and as I looked up I saw a figure standing beside the mast and almost stopped. At first I couldn't make out who it was, then the paleness of the skin, the short hair told me it was Bella. She too was naked, gripping the mast with one hand, the other between her legs, jilling herself as she watched me fucking my sister.

I don't know if she saw me look up, don't know if she cared, and I stopped caring as well as I felt my balls pull tight and the eruption start. I pulled out fast and walked on my knees up to Jen's face.

She grabbed my cock, rubbing me hard, her mouth opening but my first jet came early and I splashed against her breasts. She pulled me up, lifting her head and I came again directly into her mouth and she grinned and swallowed and while her mouth was closed I jetted again against her lips and chin. She pulled me closer, taking me inside her mouth as I offered one final spurt and she held me there, sucking every drop from me as my cock softened against her tongue.

I looked across again, and Bella was shuddering as her own climax took her, going limp against the mast, her knees softening and refusing to hold her up. Her breasts shook as her fingers worked and I was fascinated by their movement. Jen continued to suck on my cock even after I was fully soft.

I pulled back and she said, "No," but I pulled back anyway.

She slid out from under me and kissed me mouth. I felt my slippery cum against my lips, tasted myself, knowing then how I tasted to her.

"That's better," Jen said, and laughed. She turned over and stood and walked away from me. She must have known Bella was there all along; perhaps it was something they had planned together, because when she reached her she took her hand and pulled her up and they went along the side deck. I watched their perfect backs as they went, Bella's rounder, fuller ass, Jen's narrower hips, but her ass cheeks firmer, jiggling as she walked.

Around two in the morning it grew cold and I went below and pulled the quilt in the small forward cabin over me and slept like a dead man, all the way through to noon when Mom came in with a mug of coffee. She ruffled my hair and smiled at me but said nothing.

And the next three days passed oddly for me. Jen did not come to me again. Mom made no further offers to share my bunk.

On our last day Jack headed north. There was a good wind chasing from the south and between us we raised the spinnaker. The wind billowed it full and the catamaran responded immediately. We all grinned as we skimmed across the choppy water of the gulf, spray lifting and running back across our faces. But with the wind behind us and the speed of our passage, the deck was hot, as though we were wrapped in a bubble of heat and stillness and Mom and Debbi, Jen and Bella made the most of the opportunity and stretched out on deck with little between them and the sun's rays.

I stood in the cockpit with Jack as he let me steer the cat, standing close so he could keep an eye on me.

"I guess you and Bel didn't work out then," he said.

I glanced at his reflection in the cockpit window. He was looking out to where the four almost naked female figures lay on deck.

"Sometimes these things don't," I said.

"Uh-huh," he said. "Never would have guessed though. Not until now."

I glanced at him, and he looked back and raised an eyebrow.

"You're cool with that?" I said.

"I guess so."

I nodded and looked back ahead. We would be back in Pensacola in an hour. Already the haze ahead had solidified into land. Other sailing boats and cruisers dotted the water around us now. Suddenly we weren't the only boat in the ocean.

~~~

Mom drove us north, outside the cocooned air conditioned warmth of the SUV the night air cooled as we traveled further from the gulf.

I had driven the first leg, Mom taking over near Birmingham. We hadn't stopped for food but none of us said anything. The atmosphere was relaxed but odd. I thought it was because of our sudden return to reality. Our life on board the catamaran had been like a fantasy for us all. Now we were heading home, back to cold reality. In a few days it would be Christmas, and soon after than both Jen and I would return to college and Mom would be alone again. I vowed to myself to return often.

Jen and I sat in back while Mom drove through the night. We held hands and our heads bumped and rubbed together and I smiled into the dark, happy to be with these two beautiful women.

I was dozing when a change of movement brought me fully awake. Mom had pulled into the parking lot of a small motel.

"What's up? What time is it?"

"Eleven," she said. "I'm bushed. I can't drive anymore. I'm going to get us a room. We can get home tomorrow."

"I can drive," I said.

Mom twisted in her seat and looked back at us. "You're tired too, Will. And Jen. Let's just crash here and go on tomorrow. There's no rush. I think it's the sudden change after being on the boat, it's just washed me out completely."

I was going to make another protest, not wanting Mom to waste money on a motel room when I was sure I could drive on, but she was already stepping out and I felt Jen squeeze my hand.

"I want us to stay, Will," she said.

I glanced across, her face caught in the motel lights, her eyes catching bright highlights.

"You're joking," I said, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"I don't know what you mean," she said, and moved away from me. She climbed out and went round back and tugged her small backpack free.

Mom came back towards us waving a key and grinning.

"Anyone hungry?" she asked. "The diner is closed, but there's a pizza place that delivers."

"I'm OK," Jen said.

My stomach felt empty, but I was now too on edge to eat so said I was fine too.

We walked across to the block of units and Mom unlocked the door.

It was a small room. One king size bed almost filling the space across. A big TV with a pay box on top took up most of the desk area against the window. A single door led into a small bathroom.

Jen dropped her pack and bounced on the bed.

"This is nice," she said.

Mom laughed. "I need a shower. You two get ready for bed. If you need to wash or brush your teeth you can come in. You've both seen everything I've got this last week anyway." Mom laughed again, in suck a good mood, and I sat on the bed next to Jen's feet. Mom left the bathroom door open a little and I heard the shower start. Jen kicked off her sneakers and pushed her toes against my leg.

"Who's gonna take the middle, Will?"

"Mom better had, I guess. It'll keep you away from me."

Jen laughed softly. We heard the sound of the water change as Mom stepped into the spray.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers
1...345678