Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna take her up on her offer?" Jen asked.

"Go in there, you mean?"

Jen pulled herself up and leaned against me, her arms around my waist. "Yeah. She's in a funny mood tonight. And last night."

"Last night?"

I felt Jen nod. "I was coming up to you again. I've missed you the last few days, Will. Have you missed me?" She nibbled my ear lobe with her teeth.

"I guess so," I said.

She pouted as though my answer wasn't as enthusiastic as is should have been.

"So I got as far as the cockpit," she said, "and Mom was sitting there. I thought she was just getting some air, but she didn't see me and I stopped and watched her. She was looking at you, Will. Why do you think that was?"

I shrugged. "She wondered where I was, I guess."

Jen giggled softly into my ear. "Maybe... but she was looking at you and she had her fingers up inside that big tee shirt she wears to sleep in and she was fucking herself... what do you think of that, Will?"

"She has needs too, I expect," I said. "It's been a while since Dad died."

"But we both know she's been getting plenty from Jack and Debbi, don't we? I think she was looking at you and bringing herself off. Just like I had been planning. Only I was gonna get a bit closer than Mom did." Jen slid her arms down along my front, down to the bulge in my pants. "Is this for me, Will?" she whispered.

I groaned as her fingers grazed against my cock, unbelievably sensitive after not being touched for three days.

"You'd better stop that," I said. "Mom might be out any minute."

"She's still in the shower," Jen said. "We'll hear it if it stops." Her fingers had found my zip and was tugging it down. I put my hand over hers in token resistance but she just pushed it aside and opened my pants, burrowed into my shorts and flicked my cock out. The head was already slick with pre cum.

Jen squirmed around and dropped directly down onto my cock, my balls still trapped in my shorts, and took a length of me into her hot, wet mouth. She pushed down hard, like she had that first time, wanting all of me. I groaned and leaned back, unable to resist her, and slid a had underneath so I cradled her breast against my palm.

The shower stopped. For a moment Jen continued sucking on my cock, then I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away. She came reluctantly, a trail of saliva joining her bottom lip and my cock, the shaft slick with her spit.

"We should let Mom see," she whispered. Her face was bright with passion and she tried to go down on me again. I pushed harder and she fell back onto the bed. Her skirt rode up, showing skimpy white panties, the front pulled tight between her legs, a large damp patch outlining her pussy lips. She watched me looking at her and drew her skirt higher so I saw the bottom of her belly.

I tucked my still rigid cock back inside my shorts and zipped up my pants. There was movement and Jen pulled her skirt back down just as Mom came out in a cloud of steam. She had not dressed, but had wrapped a large white towel around herself, tucking it in over her breasts. It barely covered her pussy in front, and when she turned to pull a tee shirt from her case it rode up to show her neat ass.

"I'm going to brush my teeth," I said.

"You didn't have to wait for me, sweetheart," Mom said.

"It's OK. We were talking."

"You two get along so well," Mom said. "There's loads of kids hate their brother or sister. You're not like that at all." She leaned over, searching in her bag for her too large tee shirt she wore to sleep in. I went into the bathroom just as Mom dropped the towel. For a moment I saw her naked, saw that the patch of hair that had covered her pussy was completely gone, only smooth pink skin there now. She raised her arms and let the tee shirt drop over her head.

When I came out they were both in bed together. The TV was on showing the news. I turned off the bedroom light and hesitated. The only illumination came from the TV, flicking across their faces.

I didn't know why I was suddenly so shy, perhaps the closeness of the small room, but I turned my back as I stripped to my shorts and then slid into the bed. My cock had softened, but only a little, and still formed a clear bulge in my shorts. There was only room on one side so I lay next to Mom, Jen on her other side.

We lay like that for a while, pretending to watch TV, then Mom said, "I guess we'd better get some sleep. We should try and get on the road early in the morning, get home before noon." Mom reached across Jen and turned off the sidelight. Jen killed the TV with the remote and put it on the nightstand.

"G'night, Mom," Jen said, snuggling down under the thin sheet. The room was warm and we had pushed the top blankets into a pile at the foot of the bed.

"Night sweetheart." Mom leaned across and kissed Jen on the lips. I could see the kiss in the wash of light coming in from the outside lamps. The kiss lasted longer than a normal goodnight kiss and when Mom pulled back I could see Jen's eyes open, sparkling.

"Goodnight, Will," Mom said, and rolled towards me. She put her warm hand against my cheek and then kissed me in the same way. I lay still, a little shocked, even though only a few days earlier I had pushed my cock inside this woman's ass, that had been then and this was now and it felt different, charged with a different kind of erotic potential. The kiss, like the one she gave Jen, lasted longer than a kiss a Mom should give her son, and I felt the tip of her tongue creep out and push lightly between my closed lips, briefly, and then she broke the contact.

Mom wriggled and slipped down into the bed. Her leg brushed mine, and I felt the tee shirt ride up as she moved down and her bare hips pressed against my side.

"This is nice, isn't it? It's ages since we all cuddled up together like this." Her hand fumbled and found mine. From the movement I knew she was looking for Jen's as well. She squeezed tight, then let go and wriggled again.

The room went quiet. Noises from outside came through the thin walls. From somewhere in another unit I could hear the sound of a TV - sounds of passion. Someone was using the pay TV.

I lay on my back, afraid to roll over, my rigid cock aching inside my shorts. I was desperate to touch myself but didn't dare move.

Five minutes passed and I listened to Mom and Jen's breathing. Mom's slowed, but I could hear Jen, still wound up, occasionally shifting her position and I wondered if she felt like me, wanted to touch herself as well, and knew what the answer was.

Mom turned onto her side, towards me, and her hand flopped out and landed on my belly, just an inch above the straining head of my cock. Her breath sighed deeply and I felt the warmth on my cheek, smelled the sweet, clean scent of her breath. She wriggled slightly and her hand shifted down. Suddenly it was resting against the top of my cock, the side of her hand pressing down against me.

I lay tense. This was the same as the last time. Nothing said. Little movements, hints and permissions given, but no words spoken either before or after.

Jen moved, rolling so she curled around Mom's back. I turned my head a little and saw her gorgeous face looking back at me. Mom's eyes were closed and her face looked smooth and relaxed and I wondered if she could really be asleep. Impossible - the tension quivering in the bed made sleep impossible.

Jen reached around Mom and her fingers found my cock. She slipped them beneath the waistband of my shorts and freed me, closed around my slick glans and lightly stroked me.

"Turn over," she mouthed, her voice less than a whisper.

I looked at her and she tugged on my cock and I continued to lie where I was and she tugged again and I half rolled. Jen's hand reached me more easily and she pushed my shorts further down, freeing more of my cock. She pressed hard against Mom, who whether in sleep or pretence, mumbled and moved away, closer towards me and my cock touched her naked stomach and she came closer still and Jen slipped her hand free just before the gap closed and then my straining cock was lying flat against Mom's belly, my pre cum streaking her skin.

Jen's hand came back around Mom and grabbed mine. She pulled it across and laid it deliberately on Mom's ass. I could see her teeth white in the washed light as she grinned.

Mom sighed again and her arm which had lain along her side came around and lay against my back, low down.

Jen lifted up on her elbow and the sheet fell away and I saw she was naked beneath it. She saw me looking and shrugged, so what, her small breasts jiggling.

"I don't know what I want more," she whispered, her voice hardly audible.

I threw a frown at her, not daring to speak.

"I don't know if I want you to fuck Mom or me." Her smile was still there, but I caught the tension in her face. She was aroused beyond anything I had seen before. A faint tremor ran through her neck as she held her head up. Her nipples were rigid and long, the aureole around them puckered and shrunken with need. I lifted my hand off Mom's ass and brushed her breast, took a nipple between finger and thumb and tugged it and Jen twitched and an involuntary gasp came from her throat.

Mom murmured and rolled away onto her back, one arm splayed out across the pillow above her head. Her tee shirt had rucked up beneath her breasts, the sheet slipped down so it barely covered her pussy. Jen moved down so her face was close to the sheet's edge and touched it with her fingers. The sheet trembled where she held it, lifting it away from Mom's skin.

Jen glanced up at me, as though seeking permission. I looked at her and felt myself nod once. She drew the sheet down, slowly revealing the clean shaved area between Mom's legs. Jen continued drawing the sheet down and as the cooler air touched her skin Mom shifted, opening her thighs to reveal her sex. The smell of her filled the air, the smell of Mom and Jen and me, all our juices flowing now. I still couldn't tell if Mom was awake or asleep, but knew that the pretence was what counted.

I touched her lightly on her stomach, felt her skin trembling slightly.

Jen moved down and kissed her hip, let her tongue trail along the smooth skin, trail inwards across her flat lower belly, trail down until it lightly touched the nub of Mom's clit which stood up above her pussy.

"Will," Jen whispered.

"What?"

"Come here. I want your cock in my mouth, right here..." Her face stayed hovering over Mom's thighs.

I knelt on the bed, pulled my shorts down over my knees and kicked them away. My cock bobbed in time to my heartbeat and I shuffled forwards until the tip lay over Mom's hips. Jen leaned over and kissed the tip of my glans. I felt her suck lightly, drawing more pre cum from me. Then she drew back and licked slowly up between Mom's thighs.

Mom mumbled again and lifted her left leg, widening the space between them. Jen dipped into that space and opened Mom's full pussy lips with her tongue. Then she lifted and took my cock again between her lips, more of me this time and I felt her tongue swirl around my glans. I felt constantly on the point of losing control, constantly in complete control, overflowing with sensation.

Jen released me and air cooled by glans as her saliva evaporated. Jen reached up and pushed Mom's tee shirt above her breasts.

"Kiss them, Will," she ordered and I lowered my head and drew a long dark nipple between my lips. I felt Mom arch against me, but still the pretence of sleep continued.

Jen sat up and worked Mom's tee shirt higher. She slid one side along Mom's upraised arm, lifted her hand and drew the material over it. Now only one side remained and I held Mom's arm and raised it and pulled the tee shirt completely off her.

Jen put her hand on my ass, curling her fingers inwards.

"Fuck her mouth," she hissed, pushing me hard.

"She'll wake," I whispered back at her.

Jen gave a little laugh. "Yeah, sure she will." We both knew the sleep must now be pure pretence. I wondered how long it could last.

Jen gripped my cock, urging me on and I moved higher up the bed, took my weight on my arms on the wall and let my cock lightly touch Mom's full lips. Jen lay close, her eyes wide, watching closely. She had pushed a hand between her legs and I heard sucking sounds as her fingers dipped into her pussy. I pressed and the head of my cock parted Mom's lips. She rolled her head to one side and back, opened her mouth and I pressed again and was inside, her mouth warm and slick and I pressed once more and felt her tongue against the underside of my cock.

"Fuck her," Jen whispered, her voice tight and I wondered how close to cumming she was.

I started a slow rhythm, stroking between Mom's lips, and her mouth tightened around me, welcoming my cock. Jen suddenly bucked and dropped her head down to suck on Mom's breast. Her hand went still between her legs, and her stomach jerked as she orgasmed. She held herself still for a minute while I continued to pleasure myself in Mom's mouth, then she straightened up and lifted herself to kiss my mouth, her tongue invading me, probing deeply.

She nipped my lip with her teeth, bit against my neck.

"How long till you cum, Will," she said.

I shook my head. I was almost beyond cumming. My cock itched and ached and I felt like I might cum at any second, or never cum again.

"What do you want?" I asked.

It was her turn to shake her head. "Everything. I don't know. God - I want you to cum in Mom's mouth and in my mouth and cum in my pussy and fuck Mom and... I don't know, Will, I want so much." I could see the pain of the need on her face and kissed her again.

"Tell me," I said.

She looked into my eyes, her fingers dropping to my cock, rubbing me as I continued to stroke between my mother's sweet lips.

"Cum for me, Will," she said. "I want to see you cum on her face, I want to watch you cum on her mouth... let yourself cum, Will... let me make you cum..." She was rubbing me faster and I felt the pressure build unstoppably.

I bit her ear lobe and the back of her neck, then she moved away so her face was close to Mom's and she pulled me out of Mom's mouth and sucked me inside hers, released me and transferred me back, rubbing me hard all the time.

"Jen!" I gasped as the pressure peaked. "Don't stop, Jen..."

I saw her smile, her mouth reaching for me again, a moment's warmth and then I was tipping over. I had been celibate for three days, celibate but constantly aroused and now all that was about to release. I cried out, beyond caring, and a long jet of cum shot from my cock. It felt like one long, constant stream and Jen aimed me at Mom's mouth, her lips parted and it splashed across her lips, some spraying inside. Then I was cumming again and Jen directed me at herself and opened her lips and I jetted directly onto her tongue and she grinned and turned me back and my cock parted Mom's lips and the feel of them triggered me again and I ejaculated directly into her mouth. I felt her lips close around me. Felt her draw on my cock. Her eyes remained closed, the pretence continuing, but we all knew now.

A came once more, drew back and Jen pushed me aside and kissed Mom's cum streaked lips, kissed her deeply and I sprawled back against the bed and watched the two beautiful women kiss deeply. Mom's hand came up off the pillow and curled around Jen's neck. Jen reached down and pushed two fingers between Mom's legs. My cock remained rock hard, still aching and I pulled myself up and went around behind Jen and moved up and pushed inside her pussy, not gently but hard and fast and gripped her hips and rocked inside her. She lifted her ass high, welcoming me, and I put my hand down between her small rounded cheeks and probed and found her asshole and pushed my thumb inside.

Mom's hand slid down from Jen's neck, around her front and clasped onto her breasts, but Mom's eyes still remained closed, as though if she didn't open them we might all still continue the pretence of sleep. Jen dropped her head as I continued to pound her from behind, then she let a yelp out and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she came again, suddenly and without warning. Her hand came around, slowing me, her hips pulsing slowly as she tried to extend the waves of pleasure rolling through her. Then she pushed me back and my cock slipped free.

Jen rolled onto her side and reached for me again, but only to guide me to Mom's parted legs. She wriggled down, watching once more as my cock approached Mom's wet pussy.

Again, she said, "Fuck her, Will," her voice catching in her throat.

The engorged head of my cock met the full pussy lips of my mother and she purred softly and rolled her head to one side. I pushed until she opened to me, took my weight on my arms and pushed harder. As I filled her she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, her arms coming up to me shoulders, trying to pull herself harder onto my cock.

Jen slid along the rumpled bed and pushed it in between us, sucking on Mom's breasts, then kissing her neck. She gripped Mom's chin and turned her head and kissed her mouth and I saw Mom respond, her lips opening, her tongue pushing back into Jen's mouth. I reached up between Jen's thighs and slid two fingers inside her pussy, laid my thumb along the crack of her ass and pressed it down onto her asshole. Her mouth worked harder against Mom's, and I could feel Mom pushing back now, responding to my thrusting, her belly rippling as she worked against me.

I gripped her breast with my other hand, rolling it and pulling the nipple hard. I felt as though I could go on all night, my cock rock hard, my mind cleared of uncertainty and confusion. I leaned down and put my face against Jen's and kissed Mom, my tongue and Jen's fighting together and Mom opened her mouth wide to accept us both. She was breathing hard, humping up against me, and her hand curled around my neck, her fingers digging in.

"Fuck her," Jen said, her words mumbled and lost in our tangling lips.

Then Mom rolled her head and her eyelids flickered, not open, but parting slightly, and she said, "Fuck me, Will... Oh my God, yes, just fuck me please."

Jen pulled back and started tugging me. I looked at her, not knowing what she wanted.

"On your back," she said. "Lie down, Will."

She pushed me again, harder, and my cock slipped out of Mom and swayed, glistening with her juices and Jen ducked her head and sucked me once then pushed me again. She was in charge of us both and she maneuvered me onto my back and then pulled Mom around so she sat astride me, facing down the bed. Jen gripped my cock and guided me back inside Mom's pussy and she settled onto me with a soft sigh.

Jen had got us where she wanted and she slipped between my legs and I felt her tongue licking along my thighs and balls. Mom leaned back and I took her weight against me, her body hot and slick with sweat. I reached around and held her breasts and Jen pulled my cock out and sucked it deep inside her mouth then slipped it back into Mom's pussy.

Mom rode me hard, her breathing ragged and I could feel her movements growing chaotic. Jen pulled me out and sucked me again, pushed me back inside just as Mom started to buck and thrash and Jen slid up along her, kissing her mouth again. Mom cried out, her voice muffled against her daughter's mouth and I felt a soft gush of fluid sweep around my cock and splash onto my belly.

I wasn't ready to cum again yet and let Mom grind and twitch against my cock as her orgasm peaked. Then she slid off me and my cock swung free and she turned and grasped it, her eyes finally coming open. She looked at my cock, her face close to it, pushing it one way and another, then flicking her tongue along the central slit. Then she opened her mouth and took me inside. Jen rolled around and came down next to her, her fingers tangling with Mom's around my cock.

1...345678