Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,228 Followers

Mom took my deep into her mouth, then slipped me out and offered me to Jen, who needed no encouragement. She opened wide and took my entire length. I felt myself bump against the back of her tongue and then she opened wider and took me into the top of her throat. She pulled off, breathing hard, trails of saliva hanging between her lips and my cock and Mom went down and took me back into her mouth, not as deep as Jen but her tongue probed and flickered in a different way.

They continued, alternating my cock between them until they closed their mouth either side of my glans and started to rub me hard. Both of their mouths gripped me, my cock slipping between their lips, pushing up and appearing above the soft wet trap they were making. I stopped believing I could last all night and knew I was going to last only seconds.

They felt my approaching climax and increased their efforts. I gave a final thrust up between them and it felt as though my entire spine was trying to melt out along my cock. I grunted as a rope of cum splashed out between their lips, arcing high and dropping onto my chest. More followed quickly, splashing both me and them, coating their cheeks with glistening white shining trails. I twitched and shivered, felt gooseflesh break out all over my arms and legs, and then Jen took my now softening cock into her mouth and held it there gently.

Mom kissed my belly, worked her way up along my chest and neck and reached my mouth and kissed me deeply and I tasted my cum on her lips and didn't care.

She rolled away onto her side. Jen let my cock slip from her mouth and pulled herself up on the other side of me. I lay on my back, breathing hard, and then Mom grabbed the tangled sheet and drew it up over us.

"Sweet dreams," she muttered.

I lay awake staring up at the ceiling, wondering how I would feel in the morning, how we might all feel. Finally, I must have slept, because suddenly bright sunlight was falling on the drapes and the room was hot and I came around slowly to the feel of a warm mouth encasing my cock. I lay there for a minute, luxuriating in the feeling, then lifted my head to see Mom had pushed the sheets back again and had half my cock between her lips. I let my head drop back and closed my eyes, allowing myself to drift towards another climax, knowing now that this was how things were going to be between the three of us. I grinned.

harding
harding
2,228 Followers
1...345678