Florida Whore: Daisy Pays Rent

Story Info
Daisy's gets a buttery surprise from her landlord.
4.3k words
4.34
104.8k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy opened her eyes at the sound of her land lord's footsteps and raised her sunglasses up over her fore head.

"Hey Mr. Higgins what's shakin," She said.

The fifty-six year old halted a few feet away from her lounge chair and smiled politely. "Hello Daisy," He said. "I've got to talk to you about something."

Daisy took a breath and exhaled. Mr. Higgins left her alone for the most part except when it was about money. And since she was two months late and still hadn't paid him for the current month she knew where this was going.

"If this is about the rent I'm sorry," She said. "I'm having trouble finding a job."

"I understand that Daisy, times are hard but you are two months behind on rent." He ran a hand over his receding gray hair and said "I don't need all of it, just a little, you know as a show of good faith."

"I'm sorry Mr. Higgins but I really don't have any money to give you."

He looked at the cooler of beer next to her chair and glanced back at the garage. The sweet old man's frustrations were well hidden but she knew his patience was growing thin.

"It's just that you seem to have money for beer and you're always leaving so you must be able to afford to put gas in your car," He said.

He sighed again and his eyes swept over her long legs to her tight jean shorts and the American flag bikini that covered her full breasts.

How big were they? How would they feel in his callused old hands. These thoughts and more ran through his head but it always ended the same way, with shame.

He was thirty-three years older than Daisy. He shouldn't have been lusting after her. But he couldn't help himself. It had been years since his wife had passed and even longer since he had been with a woman like Daisy.

"I mean I had a little saved up," She said. "And I'm putting gas in my car to look for jobs."

"I know, I know," Mr. Higgins said. "you're a nice girl Daisy but I'm on a fixed income and I depend on that rent money."

Daisy bit down on her bottom lip. "I'm doing the best that I can Mr. Higgins," She said. "I promise I'll have this month's rent in a few days."

His expression hardened and she tried her best to look as innocent as possible. In all the time she had lived in the apartment above his garage Mr. Higgins had never given her anything but pleasant looks. Maybe she had pushed him to far this time.

"How are you going to do that?" He said. "even if you got hired somewhere they usually hold your first check."

"I have a few friends who owe me money," She said. "they're going to pay me back soon."

She hated lying to him but it was better than telling him the truth. She could never tell him she was having sex for money.

"I've heard that from you before," He said.

"I know but this time its true."

Mr. Higgins folded his arms across his chest and shook his head. He didn't understand the younger generations. He had worked for most of his life. First on his family's farm, then as a radar operator in the Navy and then as a landscaper. People of Daisy's generation seemed allergic to work and he just didn't get it.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave by the end of the month," He said.

Her eyes went wide and she shook her head. "Please don't do that," she said. "I love it here. Where will I go?

"I don't know," He said. "It's not my problem. Your mom lives close by right?"

She thought about the run down trailer on the edge of the swamps and died a little inside. It had been hard enough growing up in that scrap heap she didn't want to spend her adult years there to.

Her studio apartment above the garage might have been small but she loved it. She wasn't sure what she would do if she lost it to.

"There must be something I can do," She said.

He sighed and wiped a hand over his face. "I don't know Daisy," He said.

A thought ran through her mind and she sat up on her lounge chair. "What if there was a way I could pay you now?" She said.

"I thought you didn't have any money?" He said.

She scooted to the bottom of the chair and smiled at him. "I don't, but I have other things you might find valuable."

A thousand disgusting thoughts flashed through his mind but he silenced them. There was no way Daisy was coming on to him. He wasn't hideous but he had come to accept his glory days were long behind him.

"You could put your car up for collateral I guess," Mr. Higgins said.

Daisy set her sunglasses on the cooler then stood up and walked over to her land lord. He swallowed a lump in his throat and ignored the proximity of her breasts as best he could. She put a hand on his arm and gently rubbed the aging muscle.

"I had something else in mind," She said. "something a little more sexual."

"wh..wha..what?" He said.

Her hand trailed up and down his arm and she leaned forward pressing her tits against his chest. "I've seen you looking at me when I get dressed in front of the window," She said.

"No I don't," He said.

"It's okay Mr. Higgins, I'm flattered that's why I do it."

His heart pounded in his chest and a rush of adrenaline and blood flooded his cock. It had been thirteen years since he had touched a woman. Thirteen long years of laying in bed jerking himself off as he thought about the sex he and his wife use to have.

He fought the urge to take her right there on the lounge chair and stepped back. "Daisy I can't," He said. "it would be wrong to take advantage of you."

Daisy laughed and closed the distance between them. "I want this Mr. Higgins," She said. "I want you."

Her hand slid down his chest and over his stomach to the juncture between his legs and she groped him through his pants.

Mr. Higgins tensed and melted in her hand for a moment dumb founded by the turn of events. He had fantasized about her of course, any man would have. Once he had even jerked himself off while watching her in the window but he had never imagined anything would actually happen.

The weight of his wedding ring brought another flood of emotions and he shook his head. It wasn't right.

"Daisy I can't," He said. "its shameful."

She grabbed him harder and moved her hand up and down. It was thicker than she had expected and she wondered just what it would look like as it slid inside of her.

"Who says Mr. Higgins?" Her hand teased him some more and she pressed her mouth against his. "It's just a little sex,"

A tremor ran through him and he almost groaned. He really didn't understand Daisy's generation at all. "I..my wife."

"Would want you to be happy," Daisy said. "and I would love to have this cock inside of me."

His cock twitched inside his khakis and he trembled in her hand. His wife had been a kind plump woman who had taken care of him but she was nothing like Daisy. Daisy was a hot-blooded young woman bold and hungry for the carnal things in life and she wanted to share them with him.

She kissed him again and squeezed him through his pants. "So how about it Mr. Higgins?" She said. "my body for an extension on this month's rent?"

He tried to calculate how much money he would lose if he agreed but the warm touch of her hand interrupted his thoughts.

"I suppose that's agreeable," He whispered.

Daisy smiled and let go of his crotch. "My place or yours?" She said.

He thought about his wife and the years they had spent living and loving each other in his small two bedroom home. There was no way he could bring her there. Not for what they were about to do.

"Yours," he said.

Daisy grabbed him by the hand and pulled him towards the garage. She opened the back door and led him up the stairs to her one room apartment.

"Sorry about the mess," Daisy said. "I didn't expect to have visitors today."

He glanced around at the piles of clothes and empty beer cans and decided to focus on her. "I don't remember it being this small," He said.

She pointed at the brass Victorian bed nestled in an alcove under the window and said "It wasn't until I got that."

He walked over to the bed and ran a hand over the comforter and admired the violet floral pattern on it. "My wife would have liked this," He said. He blushed and added "I'm sorry."

"Its okay." Daisy put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed him gently. "I think its sweet you love your wife. If you don't want to do this I'll understand."

Mr. Higgins toyed with his wedding ring and shook his head. "No I'm okay," He said. "I just haven't been with a woman in a long time."

"I understand," She said. "It can be scary but you're in good hands."

He exhaled and laughed nervously. "I never know how to start these things."

"Well you've got a hard cock," She said. "that's a good start, now we just need to break the ice."

Daisy grabbed his hand and brought it up to her face. She leaned into the palm of his hand and stared into his sky blue eyes. He had been a real looker once and he was still handsome despite the soft paunch around his midsection. She had definitely fucked worse looking men than him.

"My heart's pounding like a jack hammer," He said.

"There's nothing wrong with that sugar," Daisy said. "here feel mine."

She pressed his hand over the center of her chest and smiled as he stared down at her tits. He normally didn't approve of people wearing the American flag but the sight of her tits draped in the stars and stripes hardened him like never before.

Mr. Higgins pulled his hand away and grabbed her by the hips. He pulled her against him and kissed her on the mouth. He tasted the pungent beer she usually drank and the heat of her kiss and moaned. He had been alone for so long and now he would finally feel the hot embrace of a woman again.

"I need you," He whispered.

She sat down on the bed and leaned back and undid her shorts. Mr. Higgins grabbed them and slid them down her long legs and dropped them on the ground. In mere seconds he became a man possessed. He wanted her with all the lust and passion of thirteen years and he would have her.

He rolled her on to her stomach and pulled her towards him and squeezed the red white and blue fabric covering her thick ass.

She cooed and reached between her legs and stroked herself through her panties desperate for a hard cock to penetrate her. She had imagined sex with Mr. Higgins before. Wondered if he was a soft slow lover or a powerful tyrant who took what he wanted and left when he was empty. If she was honest with herself she hoped for a tyrant but it didn't matter in that moment. She would soon fix her rent problem and get some delicious cock in the process.

Behind her Mr. Higgins slid off his pants and released his bulging cock from his underwear. He paused for a moment and stared at her sweet ass before him thick and round and draped in his country's flag. Never before had he wanted a woman so much. He wanted to fuck her tight little body and make her scream the way his wife had.

Daisy was different though. He knew that. She was young and free and wild. She would do things his wife would never have done. He shuddered and rubbed his cock down the crack of her ass. It would be like the time he visited the massage parlors while stationed in Thailand. There he had not been shackled by the trappings of Western culture and he had been able to explore all sorts of incredible things. It was a side of himself he had thought long dead until now.

He blushed and swallowed a lump in his throat. He was getting carried away. She wasn't some tiny whore in the back of a massage parlor. She was just a young woman desperate to keep her home. A young tan beautiful woman already for him to fill with his stiff cock.

"How do you want me honey?" He said.

She wiggled her ass and looked over her shoulder at him. "It's up to," She said. "I'm your little rent whore for the moment."

She hadn't been sure how he would react to the dirty talk but a wave of relief washed over her as he broke into a smile. Could there be a darker side to this sweet old man? The thought of him ravaging her with his thick cock filled her with a dreaded pleasure and she could not resist the urge to stroke her pussy for him.

Mr. Higgins took a deep breath and watched her play with herself while he jerked his cock. He didn't understand her generation but he was starting to like them.

"Do you have lube?" He said.

Daisy glanced over at the bottle of massage oil on her coffee table and frowned. She hadn't realized it was empty.

"I've been using a lot of it lately," She said. "I'm sorry."

"My my you are a little whore aren't you." He said grinning.

She laughed and rubbed her pussy through her bikini bottoms and moaned. "You have no fucking idea Mr. Higgins."

"It's alright, wait right there." He said. "and get those panties off."

She slid her panties down to her ankles and caressed the wet lips of her cunt and shuddered. "Hurry Mr. Higgins."

He walked a few steps over to the small kitchenette area and opened her fridge. There was hardly anything inside except for a six-pack of beer, a gallon of milk and some eggs along with a few sticks of butter. He grabbed one of the cold sticks and held it behind his back as he returned to her.

He couldn't be sure if Daisy was all talk or if she really would like being fucked like those massage girls but he would find out soon enough. He stood behind her and placed a hand on her neck and stroked her skin with his thumb.

"I charge you eight hundred dollars for this place," He said in his sternest of voices. "a little pricey but the utilities are included and you can't even pay that on time."

She squirmed against him still rubbing her wet lips and said "I'm sorry Mr. Higgins."

He squeezed his hand a little tighter around the back of her neck and bent down to speak into her ear. "You're going to call me daddy from now on understood?"

She smiled and eased her index finger over her trembling clit. "Yes daddy."

"Good, now hold still and keep your face in that blanket."

A rush of adrenaline shot through Daisy's thin frame and she smiled. In all her days she would never have imagined Mr. Higgins to be so callous and bizarre. She hadn't been this wet in a long time and she rubbed herself harder eager to have his fat cock inside of her tight holes.

Mr. Higgins unwrapped the stick of butter and rubbed it over the head of his cock. "Spread your ass for me," He said.

Daisy let go of her pussy and kept her head down as she spread her thick ass for him. He admired the sight of her puckered asshole for a moment then pressed the stick of butter against it. She shuddered and gasped but said nothing.

"Do you like having this cold butter on your ass?" He said.

She blushed and nodded. "Yes daddy," She said.

"You aren't like most girls you know that?" He said. "how long have you been such a freak?"

"Since I was in school," She said. "I've always loved feeling dirty."

Mr. Higgins spread the butter in a slow circle over her puckered hole and worked it over the crest of her cheeks. "We're about to find out how dirty you are."

"I never would have thought you were so wild Mr. I mean daddy."

He brought his free hand down on the left cheek of her ass and the room echoed with the slap. "I don't indulge in it much anymore," He said. "but your tight little ass brings it out in me."

She bit down on her bottom lip, her ass cheek burning from the slap, and took a deep breath. The pain eased into pleasure before long and she wondered just how many times she could get him to slap her.

"Did you fuck your wife like this?" She said.

He set the butter aside and wiped his hands clean on her back. "Of course not," He said. "my wife wasn't a whore."

The insult burned through her like a tidal wave of desire and she longed to stroke her pussy but didn't dare let go of her ass. After all he had not given her permission to tease herself.

Mr. Higgins prepared himself for her body and angled the tip of his butter soaked cock against her slick puckered hole. He put some weight behind his cock and eased inside of her. Daisy shut her eyes and moaned into the blanket and felt her asshole expand around the intruding cock.

He took another deep breath and pushed another inch inside of her. The butter helped some but he could tell few men had felt the vise like grip of her southern ass. He would do more than feel it though. He would fuck her for every dollar she owed him and when he was done she would clean him with that wet mouth of hers.

Daisy held her eyes shut and clenched the blanket in both fists as he eased himself into her tight hole. She had taken other men before him but nobody as thick as Mr. Higgins. Her ass stretched and burned around him and filled her pussy with an ache that could only be cured by more of his fat cock.

With a final push he buried all seven inches of his cock up her ass and held perfectly still. She squeezed around him trembling and whining as her body adjusted to his girth. He placed his hands on her hips and took a slow breath before he pulled back a little and slammed forward.

Daisy yelped and bucked against him but there was nowhere she could go. Not that she wanted to. The thick cock pulled back again and rushed forward stretching her wider as he fucked her. Each powerful thrust tore into her and burned all the way up to her skull and left her crying out for more.

Daisy buried her face in the blanket and pushed back on his cock stretching her tight hole around him. Her body ached and trembled covered in a thin sheen of sweat from the afternoon humidity. He watched her writhe against him with great pleasure and slammed his cock up her ass again and again until he she cried out his name.

He slid out of her stretched hole and slapped her ass again. "You will call me daddy," He said.

"I'm sorry daddy it just felt so good."

Mr. Higgins grinned and slapped her ass again. "I like the way you squirm," He whispered.

He placed his hands around her neck and pressed himself back into her stretched ass and buried himself as deep as he could go. The tight dank walls of her bottom squeezed around him and his legs trembled threatening to give out on him but he pushed past it and into her ass.

Daisy moaned and smiled her face twisted in pleasure. She hadn't been fucked like this in a long time and with each second that passed she remembered the wilder days of her school years and the few boys brave enough to take her like a whore.

Her pussy tingled and she could not stop herself. She had to touch and stroke and tease the narrow wet canal between her legs. If he was upset about her disobedience he said nothing and kept pounding his cock deep into her quivering ass.

He laid down on top of her and rocked his hips against her. The weight of his body pressed her down into the mattress and she squirmed gasping for breath as the blanket smothered her. As the air left her lungs Daisy shut her eyes tight and plunged her fingers into her pussy riding the thick suffocating fire to climax.

Her juices spilled out of her in a scattered spray and ran down her legs pooling in her bikini bottoms and staining the floor. He felt her cum and heard the wet belching sound of her pussy and slammed into her once, twice, three times before he pulled out and climbed off her.

She laid face down on the bed damp with sweat and sex and gasped for breath caught up in the swell of her climax. Brain dead and dizzy she trembled on the bed missing the thick presence of Mr. Higgins in her ass.

He smiled behind her and stared at her now gaping hole. "Get over here and taste it," He said.

With a hungry growl Daisy forced her arms and legs to work and crawled to the edge of the bed. He dangled it in front of her and she wrapped her warm lips around the head. Mr. Higgins' breath caught in his chest and he groaned. Her narrow tongue slid underneath his filth covered cock and brought him one step closer to orgasm.

12