Floridian Fun

Story Info
Father and daughter get very close on a road trip.
1.7k words
4.07
183.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good God…oh, Carolyn…that’s…that’s fantastic…yes…”

Sam moaned and closed his weary, aging eyes, slowly pumping his wife’s head in and out of his lap as she hungrily slurped every inch of his erect cock. Although she was in her forties, Carolyn could still suck dick like a pro. She had supposedly mastered the art of fellatio in college and since then, she had never let her husband down when it came to oral.

As he groaned and emptied his load into her tightly-sealed lips, she grinned seductively and swallowed every drop. When he was done, Sam kissed her softly on the cheek and retrieved his glasses from the nightstand. After putting them on and yawning, he donned his bathrobe and headed down the stairs to get a cup of coffee. Today, he would be driving down South to the University of Central Florida, for a guided tour. His 18-year-old, freshly-graduated daughter, Chelsea had recently applied there and wanted a hands-on look at the campus itself. After much pleading, Sam finally agreed to take the three day trip from their suburban home in Boston to the University. Since he’d be gone for so long, Carolyn agreed to a quick blowjob before he left, just to tide him over until he came home. It was just what he had needed, and as he poured his coffee and knelt down to stroke the soft fur of their golden retriever, Sam felt as ready and willing to take this trip than ever before.

Sam and Chelsea were scheduled to be on the road by 9 AM, but it was already 8:45 by the time Chelsea rolled out of bed, showered, and tiredly began to nibble on a stale piece of french toast. Sam had firmly instructed her to be home by ten the night before, so she’d get a decent night’s sleep before the trip, but Chelsea went out to yet another party. He sympathized with her though, as he knew that her boyfriend, Rob, had just recently dumped her. Since the break-up, she had not been herself, often moping around the house during the day, and hanging out at rave parties until the sun came up. She was a good-looking girl, with shoulder-length black hair and honey brown eyes. Her butt was very cute and she often showed it off in shorts and revealing bikini bottoms. To top it all off, she wore a 34D bra, taking after her mother, who was a 36DD, and proud.

It was already 10:30 by the time Sam and his daughter got out on the expressway, heading south. They cruised at a steady pace the entire day, stopping to sleep at a roadside motel around midnight and getting back on the road early the following morning.


It was late afternoon that day when palm trees began to appear, and the first sign advertising the exit to the University of Central Florida emerged. Chelsea giggled with delight when she saw the entrance sign and the massive central building. Sam pulled his Buick into a nearby parking space and they both reported to the front desk for the tour.

The tour itself was very informative, even if it did last 3 hours. In the end, Chelsea told her father that she knew that this was the school for her and they drove back to the hotel. After checking in and unpacking their things for the night, Sam ordered a pizza and rented a few movies. He invited Chelsea to stay with him in the room if she’d like, but she had already gotten ready to out to some of the clubs in downtown Orlando. Sam didn’t bother trying to persuade her to stay, and before long, fell asleep with a belly full of pizza.

Sam awoke at about 2AM, and immediately noticed that his daughter wasn’t there. Worried out of his mind and fearing the worst, he threw on an old t-shirt and some tattered jeans and raced to the parking lot. Speeding down the Orlando side streets to try and find some of the big clubs, Sam’s eyes were immediately drawn to a large, flashing building with a neon sign that read, “Wet-T-Shirt Contest, TONIGHT!” Sighing deeply and running inside, he pushed his way up to the front of the rowdy mob of college guys and scanned his frantic eyes over the contestants, many of which looked as though they were barely legal.

Finally, he saw Chelsea, and his mind was filled with both relief and anger. She was wearing a pair of skimpy, short shorts and an extremely skintight belly-shirt. A shouting man with a baseball cap held a pitcher of water over her and she jutted out her chest, which was barely constrained. As the guy dumped gallons of water all over Chelsea’s breasts, the crowd erupted in cheers. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy it and shook her chest, winking at a few boys in the front. Chelsea then proceeded to turn around and jiggle her cute, little ass as the man poured more and more water on it. For some strange and sick reason, Sam had a sudden erection. He tried to hide it and pulled down his shirt, but it was no use. Squeezing her 34D tits and wiggling her perfect butt, Chelsea’s eyes met those of her father and she froze. Running off the stage and wrapping herself in a large towel, Chelsea hung her head and went outside. Sam sighed and followed.

Not a word was spoken as they drove back to the hotel. Chelsea’s eyes drifted out the window and Sam’s stare remained locked on the road. When they had arrived back the room and Chelsea had gotten dressed in a large t-shirt and sweatpants, Sam sat beside her and held her hand.

“Don’t cry, honey. You can talk to Daddy…”

Chelsea wiped a tear from her eye.

“It’s just that…ever since Rob and I broke up, I’ve been really depressed, and I…I don’t feel sexy anymore…”

Sam nodded.

“When I was up there on the stage…I don’t know…those guys cheering and stuff…it made me feel better…I thought that I looked pretty up there, but now I feel like a slut…”

“You’re very pretty, Chelsea. You know that.”

She looked up, her eyes still moist.

“Really? You’re not just saying that because you’re my dad?”

He nodded his head again.

“You should have seen those boys cheering for you. They loved you.”

Chelsea laughed.

“Well? What’d you think? Was I the best one, Daddy?”

Sam smiled.

“Of course you were…”

Chelsea’s smile became sexier.

“Were you…turned on?”

“How can I answer that?”

“Just tell me. I won’t make fun of you. Did I make you hard?”

“…Yes.”

Chelsea didn’t say a word, but instead began to sensually massage her father’s boner through his jeans. She then proceeded to remove her t-shirt, leaving her only in a lacy, pink bra. Sam’s eyes grew wide at the sight of his daughter’s natural, jiggly breasts, proudly displayed as she continued to stroke his cock.

“I promise I won’t tell Mom, Daddy…just let me blow you…”

Sam frowned, his eyes still on his daughter’s magnificent chest.

“I…err, I want to…but…”

She began to undo his pants.

“Please, Daddy…I need cock…I need it now…”

Sam helped her strip off his jeans and stood as she peeled down his boxer shorts, allowing his stiff pole to spring out, gently brushing her soft lip in the process. Chelsea gasped faintly as she took him into her hand and moved the 8-inch shaft toward her open mouth, finally enveloping the throbbing head between her lips and gently tonguing it. Sam felt sharp pangs of pleasure that almost made him fall to the ground.

“Oh Jesus…oh my God…that’s wonderful…keep going, honey.”

Chelsea giggled and began to slurp the shaft up and down, as hard as she could muster. She tasted his balls and licked the underbelly of his pole, causing him to moan louder and louder. This was marvelous.

After about five minutes of intense oral, Chelsea slowly spit her father’s cock out and pushed him back onto the bed. Crawling on top of him and removing his shirt, she kissed him on the lips and inserted her tongue into his mouth. Making out with his daughter, he caressed her silky hair and ran his hands all over her sexy butt, spanking and squeezing it. When she pulled away and presented her boobies to him, Sam happily seized one in his hand and rolled the delicious rolls of fat around in his fingers. Pinching the nipples playfully and mashing them together, he became even harder.

“These are great, baby. You take after your mother. Hers are nice and soft too.”

Chelsea laughed out loud.

“Ew, Dad! I don’t want to talk about Mom’s tits!”

Sam grinned.

“They are! She lets me play with them every day. I like to squeeze them when I’m stressed. You should try it sometime, Chels.”

Chelsea shook her head.

“I’ll pass. Sucking off my Dad is enough incest for one day.”

Ripping off her bra and taking a mouthful of boob into his lips, Sam eagerly slurped the warm flesh of Chelsea’s rack. He sucked on the nipples afterwards, lashing his hot tongue at them and making her squeal.

“Ooh, Daddy! Come on, let me finish…”

Sam sadly released her boobs from his mouth and after a final, slippery squeeze; he fell back onto the bed and allowed her to straddle him. Chelsea was on her hands and knees as she took her father’s fat cock into her mouth yet again, sucking the firm rod more powerfully than ever before. Sam had to literally clutch the headboard for fear of fainting. Chelsea moaned and shook her luscious breasts, sweeping his thigh with her hard, dripping nipples.

Sam was ready to orgasm and as he shoved his daughter’s head into his lap and she deep-throated him, sealing her lips around the base of his cock, he pumped ropes of hot cum into her mouth, shouting in pleasure.

“DAMN! THIS IS…INCRED-INCREDIBLE! OH MY LORD!”

Chelsea laughed and kept slurping his shaft until she had devoured every trickle of semen. Sam and his daughter collapsed onto the bed to catch their breath and snuggled close, kissing and making love for the rest of the night.