Flow of Passion Ch. 05

Story Info
Flo and Sav reach the breaking point.
4.3k words
5.7k
1
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hello readers,

For me, this is the last chapter in this series. If the story continues it will go in another direction. This has been a rough one, and a challenge for me. I want to thank everyone who read and sent feedback because it truly helped.

Also this was Savin's vision. I am honored that he gave me the opportunity to bring these characters to life. Thank you Savin and hopefully you will be willing to help me write the next chapter of this story.

**NOTE** Remember that all of the characters are above the age of consent.

Again Savin, thank you.

*****

CHAPTER 5

End of Four

The driver not to be undine kept pounding her pussy until he could not go any longer, then he filled her with his juices. Flora was not ready to cum, so both men decided to prolong her pleasure. Savin replaced the other mans cock with his hand. This his surprise his entire hand slid into her wide wet hole. Flora moaned as her lover began to fist fuck her pussy.

Soon, she came once more. The backset of the car was covered in love juice from all three participants. Flo lay spent; legs sprawled open, pussy lips wide apart. And cum running out between her ass globes. Savin took out his phone and he and the driver took pictures of her delicious pussy and asshole. She smiled. Her trip to India was greater than she ever dreamed of.

=========================

Chapter 5

Savin intended to take Flora to his vacant house in the suburbs of the town. He had acquired that small 3-room apartment as a future investment. He took Flo to that house in a taxi. During the journey which lasted for about 20 minutes Flo opened Savin's fly and started playing with his cock. He too returned the compliment by lifting her dress and fingered her pussy. Flo was so hot always that he felt she must be ready for sex any time.

They came to the building block of Savin's apartment. They climbed the short stairs to the first floor apartment. Flo kept pinching Savin's butt just to keep him excited. He wondered what her plan would be once they went inside.

While he fumbled with keys for opening the door the neighboring apartment's door opened and Mr. and Mrs. Khan stood in the door. They waved at Savin and Flo and said Hello. Soon Savin opened the door and both went inside.

"I think that beautiful lady has a crush on you," Flo said while kissing Savin.

"Who? Mrs. Khan. Yeah I have been suspecting so for some time now. But I don't come here often and we don't meet that much," Sav said.

"She is sooo cute-isn't she?" Flora asked.

"Yes, I know she is. She is very beautiful. I don't know how she tolerates that dark, sweaty and fat husband of hers," I said.

"That is why she wants to fuck you," Flora said.

We changed our clothes and put all of them in the washing machine. We simply didn't have any more clothes to wear and had to wait till they dried. Flora said she always wanted to move nude in the house and we decided to remain naked. Flora busied herself in the kitchen with some stuff which we had bought on our way. A little later she asked me to help with cutting some vegetables. I stood near her and she casually started touching me with her soft body. She came near and looked at what and how I was doing. Her waist and soft skin touched my side and I was aroused. She peered and her nipples brushed my arm. My cock became erect. She started fondling and squeezing it. We could have sucked and fucked right there but suddenly the doorbell rang.

We were alarmed. There was nothing to wear. How to open the door? I hurriedly went into the closet and brought two bath gowns. They were not enough to hide everything-but they were better than nothing.

I went to the door and opened it. Mrs. Khan and her daughter were at the door. They had a basket with them. I had to open the door and ask them to sit. Mrs. Khan was looking at me intently. Then she asked me where my guest was. I called out Flora. Flora entered wearing her short bath robe. We asked Khans to sit. Flora went and made some coffee.

Mrs. Khan's daughter noticed my erect cock and also peered to get a piece of Flora's pussy. After coffee Mrs. Khan leaned forward, I could see her milky breasts and also a bit of a nipple. She tugged at my robe and said, "Nice one-where did you get it?"

I blushed and said, "In nearby store."

"Please take me there-I would like to buy a couple." With that she tugged further and said, "Good soft feel!" As she pulled it a little it parted and my cock became visible. She looked at my red cock, licked her lips, and said, "Wow!" She straight moved her hand up and pulled my cock.

"Look, this pink robe also is wonderful-isn't it?" She was saying. I didn't have to tug at the robe as Flora's cunt was visible for she sat with her knees spread giving all a welcomed view.

Flora was excited. She parted her robe further and exposed pink flesh of her pussy. "This pink is still better, isn't it?" she boldly asked.

Mrs. Khan smiled and showed her basket of fruit. She said, "I have an idea. We will play together. Shall we?"

We were excited so we nodded.

"Let's play with each other's and the fruit," she suggested. We all went to inner room where Flora spread out a rug and we all fell on each other in a heap-nude! Mrs. Khan's voluptuous breast caressed my thigh as I fingered Flora's cunt. Mrs. Khan fingered my anus and was clearly enjoying it.

Mrs. Khan peeled one banana and thrust it in Flora's cunt. He banana fucked her. After a while she ate it a little and put it in her daughter's cunt. Mrs. Khan did not have any hair either on her cunt, ass or even armpits. It appeared as if she did not have any. Her holes were so clean and pink I started playing with them. Her boobs and nipples were small but milky white and pink. I played a lot with them and she too was clearly enjoying because she suddenly pushed me back and pulled at my penis and started sucking it ferociously.

Mrs. Khan-her name was Huma-took me aside and whispered in my ears, "I don't much like that monster of my husband. Look at that flabby hairy body-always sweating. I like you very much. Please lick my pussy-deep."

"You have a lovely pink skin and you don't seem to have any hair," I said in a low tone.

"I have always been like that and men are always after me," she said plainly.I have the hair remived for it gets in the way of my pleasure.

"You are very beautiful," I told her.

She nodded and said, "Yes, I know."Then she rolled her body for me and I was captivated. Soon her daughter joined in as Flo waited watching. I wondered briefly what she was thinking. Soon, she too joined in the party.

We all played with each other in that orgy. We licked, sucked and fingered each other. Finally we all came almost simultaneously and dropped in a heap. Huma licked and ate my semen. She seemed to love it.

Khans went home but the image of her beautiful pink hairless cunt and poop-hole lingered in my mind.

In the evening we had a simple supper of soup and sandwiches and slept in each other's arms. We were tired.

***

The next morning we had our breakfast and were sipping tea when the doorbell rang. Huma came in briefly and said, "I am inviting you both for lunch as Mr. Khan is away on business. I am alone and bored. Come around 11.30 or so." Then she went away.

We went at 11.30. Huma opened the door. She was wearing a lovely black gown. She asked us to come to the bedroom straight. She said, "Lunch is ready but we will relax for some time and may be after an hour or so we will have it. Is it okay?"

"Yes, yes," we said not knowing what was coming now.

We sat on the bed. I was in the middle and both ladies were on each side. Huma said, "Now watch the fun begins!" She took a remote and pressed some buttons.

The TV screen in front became alive and a porn film started showing. A guy was sitting on the sofa and two girls were sitting by his sides. They were discussing tattoos and birthmarks. Suddenly one girl stood and dropped her skirt, pulled a side of her panty on one side and showed a tattoo. The other one removed her bra and showed a birth mark. Then they took off the clothes of the man and started looking for tattoos and birth marks. His cock became erect and the girls started playing with his cock.

Huma said, "I think I have a birth mark on my butt. I will show it to you." She stood in front and lifted her gown. She was not wearing anything underneath. I became excited looking at her beautiful slender pink ass without any blemish and hair.

"Mr. Savin, please see-can you spot it?" saying this she pulled me near and my head banged against her ass. A lovely perfume made me mad. I pulled the cheeks of her butt apart. Flo moved to help her as she held her dress up. I could find just one small red spot.

"Huma, I am very much excited. I want to fuck you. I want to pound your glorious asshole."

"Do whatever you want-but I want to search Flora's body," Huma said.

I smelt her ass like a dog sniffs his bitch's and Huma started removing Flora's clothes. Flora and Huma became fully naked. Huma licked Flora's body and I did the same to hers. I put my finger in Huma's hairless smooth pink shit-hole and she convulsed with pleasure. "Oh, Sav, now let me fondle your cock," she begged. I removed my covering and Huma played with my cock and started sucking it madly.

Just then the door opened and a young girl appeared in the door of the room. She was almost a duplicate of Huma except her nose which was a bit sharper.

"What's going on here, Mom?" she asked in a stiff voice.

"Oh, no, Seema. You didn't tell me that you were coming home." Huma accused.

"Mom, I asked you a question," Seema was persistent.

"Look Seema darling. These are our guests and we became a little naughty," saying this Huma put the TV off.

"Now what is that?" Seema demanded and took the remote from her mom's hand and put it on.

"So, this is it," Seema said watching the film. But soon she became engrossed in the scene and put her hand under her dress. She was clearly excited and was rubbing her cunt.

She relaxed a bit and sat a little comfortably as her had touched my cock. Without even looking at it she started playing with it.

*********

Flora watched Savin with Huma as she equally enjoyed her time as well. It did not get past her that her lover was completely enamored with the other woman. She loved seeing him so happy, but she wanted to be the one that gave him such joy.

Unable to hold off any longer, Flora came as her cunt was being deliciously teased. Savin watched and soon joined in. The girls had never seen someone cum so freely, so loudly. They were fascinated and begged to be pleasured in such a way.

Savin was happy to oblige. Soon the women were all wet and sticky. He was in heaven as the scent of hot fresh pussy perfumed the air. He decided to taste the different flavors.

The women lie side by side, and spread their legs. Savin moved down assembly line style and ate each pussy. Each pussy was sweet, yet unique. The women came on his tongue once more. However, Savin was not done. All of their puckered anuses called to him. He licked each one, purposely avoiding Flora's. She became frustrated, and demanded attention.

Savin filled in and she soared once more.

The three women lay sated. Savin was happy, as was his plus-sized lover. They thanked their friends and soon found themselves alone once more.

Flora had not been completely honest with her lover. Over the last few years, things for her had changed. As much as she loved their adventures, she wanted only him. He satisfied her as no other, but she knew she was not enough for him. To keep him happy, she had to be willing to share him. However, she no longer wanted to share.

But she could not risk losing his love. As he drove them to his reclusive home, she pretended to sleep. Savin was quiet, completely unaware that his companion was so despondent. Soon they arrived and went inside. Savin kissed his woman and she moaned, but something was not right. Her moans of ecstasy did not seem genuine.

"Savin, love me." She moaned, but her body was not ready for him. Savin stopped. "My beautiful flower, something is not right. What is going on?" He asked.

Flora burst into tears and Savin knew they needed to talk.

"My love, this is not like you. Have I hurt you in some way?" He asked.

Flora looked away. How could she tell him the truth when for the past few years she was not all the way honest? When they first met, she liked the idea of sharing and having adventures, but then she got to really know him. He was a good man, and he deserved someone much better than some fat, old woman from the States. But she knew if she said what she really felt, he'd deny it.

She wanted forever. She wanted him to be hers now, exclusively. But she was not enough.

When he invited her to India, at first she wanted to refuse, but her desire to see him overrode her fear and she came. Thinking of him aroused her. No man, not even her first lover inspired such need in her. Savin awakened a part of her that she never knew.

Now every time they were together, he wanted other women. Often he brought in other males. Flora would be with them, but what he didn't know was that he was all she wanted.

Flora took a deep breath. "You are all I want, Savin. But I'm not enough for you. I don't satisfy you." He started to speak when she stopped him. "No, you are a good looking man and many women want you. Today with Huma and Seema, I saw our reflection. They were beautiful Savin, whereas I am big, and wrinkled. They fit perfectly against you, where my body covered yours. You deserved a woman that you can show off with pride. The thing is I'm too selfish to let you go. Let me be your secret. From now on, you can be with any woman you want. I'll do anything you ask, but come back to me at the end. Don't pretend that I am more than just a friend, because I have seen how people looked at us. The men, well, they just want pussy. I know men. I'll be with anyone you chose for me as long as in the end, you spend time loving me."

Savin was floored. Where was this coming from? This was not like the woman that captivated his heart mind and soul.

Flora stopped crying, and walked to a window. She shoulders slumped, her head bowed. Her spirit was dejected. Savin sat on the bed and then he moved. He stood before his lover and lifted her eyes to his. "Where is this coming from, my love? How long have you felt this way?"

"Forget I said anything." Flora dismissed him as if she had not broken in front of him. Turning to him, she reached for his cock and rubbed him gently. "Let me taste you, Sav. Give me that pleasure." She purred.

Savin wanted to agree, but could not. She was deflecting, and he refused to let her.

"No, talk to me. Tell me what is going on." He demanded.

Flora lied, "Nothing, I'm fine. I was just feeling sorry for myself. Now let me take care of you." She insisted.

Savin, caught her hand and kissed them. He could still see the hurt in her eyes. "Is this what you think I want form you? Sex, only?" He asked.

She refused to answer, and he knew. He knew of her past. As a child she had been abused. In her teen years, she was taken advantage of by men that she trusted. Then later in life, she met him. She had no real friends, and they connected instantly. She loved sex, or so it seemed and he indulged. Savin stopped, was she honest or was she going along because she wanted his companionship.

"I am not those men. I would never cause you pain. Tell me the truth, these past few years, is this what you truly wanted?" He asked.

"Of course, Savin, I love you." She answered.

"I know you love me. I also know you would do any and everything I ask of you. But tell me, is this lifestyle one you really wanted?" He asked.

Flora shook her head, "No."

Savin began to pace. So many partners, so many adventures, and she never really wanted this. She even initiated some of them, but was it just because she thought that was what he wanted.

"We agreed to be honest and you lied to me. You were never honest with me." Savin stood. As my guest you are welcomed in my home. However, we will coexist as friends. We are not lovers anymore." He walked out.

Flora broke. She knew it. It was always that way. Why did she not keep her mouth shut and her feelings under control? Now she had lost him. Tomorrow, she'd ask him to take her to the airport where she would go home. Savin would never have to be bothered by her again. Flora cried herself to sleep.

In the room next to hers, Savin cried. He could not lose the one woman that was perfect for him. He could not believe she did not trust him enough to tell the truth. Yes, he liked adventure, he liked having multiple partners, but not at the expenses' of hurting her.

Tomorrow he would make things right. Flora was a dream, his dream. Tomorrow, he would shower her with love and asked her to join with him for life. He could not sleep. He wanted her. Climbing from his bed, he went into her room. She was in bed, naked. He lay down behind her and wrapped his arms around her body. She snuggled into him, as he kissed her neck. Soon they both slept.

*****

The next morning, she was awake watching him sleep. Never had she seen someone more beautiful. Other than his words last night, there was never a time he lost patience with her. He said they were no longer lovers. If that was the case, then she was certain her time with him was done.

She had a ticket back home. She had money, but she was not sure how much to pay for a cab. Then she remembered, he had people that worked for him, keeping his home. She would ask one of them to take her.

She sat at his desk and took a parchment. She wrote a letter apologizing for any pain she caused him. That was never her intention. Then one of his housekeepers came in and she asked if she would drive her to the airport. Not really understanding currency in India, she gave the woman all of the money she had. The woman smiled and returned it.

She truly believed that Flora was not getting on a plane. Meanwhile, at the cabin, her husband was waking Savin and telling him of her departure. Savin dressed quickly and took his car and drove. He found her sitting in a terminal. Slowly he walked over to her and kneeled beside her.

"Are you so tired of me that you would sneak away from me?" He asked.

Flora gasped. People were milling about, looking.

"You said our relationship is over. We are not lovers anymore. If you don't want me, then there is no reason for me to stay." She replied.

"Not want you. You are all I dream of. I love your smile, your quirky sense of humor. I love the fact that when I'm with you, at least someone sees me, the man. When I see you, I see heavenly perfection and I than the Gods that he made you for me. What I said last night was from frustration. I was not upset with you my love, but myself.

I should have made sure you were comfortable with our actions, yet I made assumptions. You feared me, and that cut me. I never want you to fear me. Always tell me the truth. Don't leave me, Flora. Stay, marry me. Become my wife." He asked, kneeling on one knee. He had heard that bending down on one knee was a tradition in America, so he had to do this right.

"Sav, think about this. You don't just propose to make me feel secure. I love you. I'm not just saying that. I'm almost fifty years old, and I'm too old for a schoolgirl crush. You are perfection, and you are mine." Flora declared, as Savin stood and kissed her passionately. The people around them cheered as congratulations rang true.

"Marry me?" He asked once more.

Through her tears, she answered "No, this is not what you truly want. I love you, Sav, but I refuse to be miserable. You need adventure, you need other people and I must be honest, I don't. I want to be all you need, and I cannot. I will not ask you to live with less than what you desire, but I can no longer pretend I want this too. It is not your fault. I was not completely honest." Flora stood and walked a few steps away. His was the hardest thing she had ever done. Yesterday, they were on a sexual room across the country side. Today, she was ripping her heart out with her own hands.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12