Flow of Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Savin spoke, "Stop it. Stop. This is the old you. This is the you that would not allow yourself to be free. You, my love are so much more than that person. Do you expect me to believe that you received no enjoyment from our tryst?" he asked.

Flora could not lie. She enjoyed it, but she needed more. She needed him. She started to speak, but he was not done. "We can be exclusive, I am fully committed to you and I ask that you make the same commitment to me. We will have others join us, but it will only be by mutual consent. If you don't want to, then we won't. If I am not comfortable then we won't. I will not stand here and lose you, my love. Not over something so frivolous. Come home with me. Let's talk some more. Please, Give me a chance. We can find a way to fix this. He pleaded.

Flora's heart pounded. She could not refuse him. He was the only one to ever look at her and see beauty. He loved her simply because she existed. She did not have the willpower to deny him. Sav and Flora left the airport and returned to his car. She sat and he drove them home. She was quiet an he was still hurting. She tried to leave me. Do I mean so little to her than she can walk away so easily, he wondered?

They arrived at his home and the servants were invisible. Escorting her inside, Savin paced the room. One wrong word and she was gone from his life.

"What must I do to keep you with me?" He asked.

Flora stares at him. Her lover, her heart. She opened her mouth and nothing came out. Then she took a deep breath. "Do you want me to stay?" she asked.

Savin moved and kneeled before her where she sat. He caressed her cheek, and looked deep into her eyes.

"Stay witn me. From now until all eternity. I never want you to leave. Do you have a reason to go bach there?" He asked.

Flora shook her head, "No."

"Then your home is here with me. " Savin whispered holding her close, loving the feel of her soft curves pressing into his frame.'

Next day they got married-TWICE!! Once by Christian method-in a church and the second in a temple-by Hindu method.

Needless to say the entire fortnight after that they spent in various town-just both of them enjoying their love for each other as they worshipped each other's body. The two were content, and Flora now knew she had the love of a good man. She never had to fear being hurt, or betrayed again.

Savin realized that she was not leaving because she did not love him. She was leaving because she was afraid. He vowed to never let her feel afraid again.

Years late as they grew together, the couple was happy, horny, and satiated.

THE END

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Not sure

Hopefully the story will continue. However, it depends on whether my cowriter wishes to continue working with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great..

Nice story. Not much role for Mrs Khan's daughter though. Will Flo's adventures stop now? They all were so exciting...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Gruel A promise made must be kept.in Erotic Horror
Still Waters Ch. 01 Evangeline realizes the truth about her mother.in NonHuman
Vows If you take a vow, is there ever a good time to break it?in Romance
New Beginnings The vampire and were kids are all grown up.in NonHuman
Shipwrecked and Stranded Ch. 01 Haley finds Blue. A cruise goes awry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories