Flow of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He struck me again, not hard, but enough to sting.

He told me to count and I counted 20 licks. His hand were covered with copious amounts of my cum that leaked out each time he struck my bottom.

"Savin, hit it. Hit my pussy."

Savin lightly spanked my pussy. My pussy was so juicy that it made a splashing sound.

It hurt a bit, but the sting felt so good that my cunt clenched once more.

Savin seemed to really like spanking my pussy. He spanked it several more times. Then he made me lick my juices off of his fingers. I tasted delicious.

Savin then moved back to my pussy and began to suck on my nether lips.

I was glad, I'd shaved before he arrived.

I hate hair and I keep my cunt clean-shaven. For him, it seemed like a veritable feast.

He snaked his huge hands up my torso and began to massage my breast.

Then he pinched my nipples.

I love having them pinched. They are big and brown, and at this point as hard as rocks

I was consumed by fire. I never wanted it to end. Without realizing it, I grabbed his head and shoved it into my burning pussy.

I missed tasting him, I needed to taste him. As much as I loved having my pussy eaten, I love sucking cock even more.

"Stop. Baby," I pleaded. "Let me." He lay out on the sofa and we turned into a 69. He ate me out vigorously, and I sucked him just as hard."

"Aw! Flora, Stop. I don't want to cum in your mouth. Let me at that pussy." Savin demanded.

I turned and kneeled before him, sticking my huge brown ass in the air. "Fuck me, Savin, Fuck me, hard. Make my pussy sing." I pleaded.

Savin quickly put on a condom and came at me. At this point I was fucking the air because I needed a cock in me so badly. He came behind me, his engorged member pointing directly at my weeping wet pussy. "Slam it in me. Please Savin, Fuck me hard." I pleaded.

He slammed his dick in me so hard and it felt glorious. He rode me hard, long, and fast.

My pussy, gripped his cock as tight as a vice. He pounded my wet pussy and grunted every time his cockhead hit my womb, I moaned and met every thrust. He pulled all the way out to then tip and then slammed back in repeatedly while I begged for more.

My pussy was dripping, with a mixture of both our juices. Then he did it. He pushed my head to the floor, and reached between my spread thighs and pinched my enormous clit.

My pussy went into a spasm all over his cock. Savin could go no longer. When my pussy gripped him, he shot several ropes of his hot cum.

"DAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!" He yelled as his pelvis locked against me. I too could not move. I was on sensory overload.

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!'' I screamed as my body locked as my pussy eagerly milked him dry.

Eventually, we could breathe again. We came back to earth. I lay there holding Savin, and he held me in his arms as well. "Girl you've got a good pussy, a damn good pussy."

Panting, I replied, "Shit, you know how to work that cock. Damn, boy. How long before we can fuck again?" I asked, feeling the heat buildup between my thighs again.

Savin laughed, "Whenever, you are ready, baby." as he nuzzled my neck.

Savin

After a lovely session of licking, sucking and of course fucking we lay naked in each other's arms on the bed. Pangs of hunger were hitting us now. I ordered some food to the room and we drank a lot of wine. The hotel served excellent food and for the sake of decency in front of the bearer who brought food we wore robes. Of course inside we were completely naked.

We became fresh after having our food and wine. We were ready for another session of sex. Flora's pussy was yearning for my mouth and so was hers for my cock. Suddenly Flo looked down between my thighs and touched the spot.

"Sav, my bloody cuntsucker lover--looks like you are ready. I think it will be a good dessert if I get your cum to top this wonderful food!" Flora laughed heartily.

I parted Flo's robe and touched her pussy. I found it sticky and wet. In fact as I touched her pussy lips with my finger and brought it out of her robe it created a long filament of her cunt juice--like a spider's silk. "Looks like you too want to offer me desserts!" and we both laughed, disrobed and embraced tightly.

Suddenly Flora moved away from me and said, "Looks like I need to pee. Wait--or why don't you join me?" Flo winked with a sexy look and I could not resist. I followed her to the loo. She had already thrown her robe on her bed and she was completely naked.

Her huge bums undulated so sexily that I found my desire welling inside me. I grabbed her from behind at her breast, squeezed them, pinched her nipples and worked my hand gradually to her bottom from her pussy to her anus. She was all wet there.

I could feel that her bladder too was bursting for emptying. I gave a long squeeze to her lovely soft buttocks and she sat on the toilet seat. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes momentarily and with a sigh let out a powerful stream of golden yellow liquid.

She looked at me with love and I could not stop myself from playing in that golden warm shower. It felt so nice. I took some of her pee in my palm and rubbed it on my body and also smelled it and tasted it. It was salty but tasted good. It had a faint smell of jasmine--probably from the scent she applied to her body.

"Sav, you too. I want the two streams of our pee to mix." I obliged and peed. Our pee rivulets mixed and made strange noise while hitting the commode. Flo too played with my pee and put it on her body and smelled and tasted it. "Better than the wine," she said and smiled sweetly. She worked her way as if she was climbing on a rope and from my pee stream she reached my cock and started pumping it.

"I saw a lovely fountain just now, Flo," I said teasing her. Then I remembered something and said, "Flo, back there in my country—India there is a city called Mumbai."

"I know. It was called Bombay earlier," she said. Of course she would know. She taught geography to school kids.

"There is a place called Flora Fountain in Mumbai. But today I have seen real Flora Fountain!!" I said. Flora laughed and squeezed my cock and balls with both her hands. "That's a nice one, Sav. You are an intelligent guy. But right now I am having another feel!"

"What is it?" I asked with concern. She smiled and looked at me and said, "Don't worry, Sav. I am just feeling like shitting too!"

"That's okay. Please proceed," I said and turned. But Flo pulled me. She still had my cock in her hand.

"No you stay. I want you to watch me shitting. But don't play in it now!"

"Okay, baby. But on one condition," I said looking her in her eyes.

"What is it?"

"After you finish I want to wash your ass the way we do in India."

"Okay," she said.

I made her turn with her back towards me. I asked her to bend. I could clearly see the parting between her bum cheeks. I held the cheeks in my hands and parted them further. I could see the great purple brown hole of her anus sometimes protruding out and sometimes pulling itself deep inside. Her asshole muscles were working towards pushing her shit from her rectum to the outside through her anus.

Then her asshole suddenly opened wide. I could see a dark cavity of the size of a peanut. Flora gave out a loud fart and we both laughed. She was still working her shit out when she said, "Savin, you must have heard about Floral Art. Now you have just heard Floral Fart!"

Again we laughed and I squeezed Flora's butt. I put a finger on her anus and smelled her fart. It did not smell offensive. It had a faint shitty smell but it too had a fragrance of jasmine.

After some muscular movement of Flora's shithole eventually a yellow brown tip made itself visible through the starry hole. Gradually it grew bigger and a sizeable stick pushed itself out from Flora's anus. This all looked fine for me as I had never seen any female shitting before--meaning an adult female.

The stick separated itself from Flo's ass and dropped into the shit-pot with a splash. A few seconds another stick--and then another. It was a lovely sight and I thoroughly enjoyed the event. In any case Flora wanted me to watch it and she too must be happy--I thought. Before I went ahead with my washing act I just peeped in the shit-pot.

A few arc shaped pieces of Flora's turd were lying haphazardly at the bottom of the pot. They made a nice design--somewhat like what you see in a kaleidoscope.

I asked Flo to see what she had done and told her, "Look, Flo. You have made a nice Floral Design!" Again we laughed. I washed her derriere with loving care. Flora thoroughly enjoyed my gentle rubbing of her anus with my wet fingers and a splash of water. Later I wiped it clean with tissue. Flora loved every moment of this.

Flo made me shit too and returned all the services which I had rendered to her.

Afterwards we walked in our birthday suits to the bed and again licked, sucked and played with each other's genitals till we orgasmed multiple times.

Flora

Savin watched me shit and damn if that didn't make me horny. He told me he wanted to wash out my asshole the way they did in India. Hey, as long as he played with my pussy, I was game.

While he was watching my shithole, he didn't even touch my pussy. This made me cream even more. By the time he was finished cleaning me I was begging him to pet the kitty.

After he finished washing me, he had to shit. I was eager and I watched as the thick round appendages exited his tight brown sphincter muscle.

His asshole stretched wide and he had to push the objects out. When he finished, I had the pleasure of washing his shithole. I took my time and cleaned him thoroughly. I massaged his buttocks, scrubbed his asshole gently with my fingers. I even inserted a finger inside to make sure he was clean.

Well as much as we both were enjoying ass play, I wanted to play with cock.

I snaked my hand around him and gripped his hardening cock in my hand. I squeezed it gently and Savin moaned. I began to stroke him from behind as my other hand teased his backdoor.

"Ah Flora, that feels so good." Savin groaned. "Stroke it harder, my love." He moaned. That was all I needed to hear, because I suddenly realized that I really wanted to please this man.

Even this was just a short visit, I wanted it to be the best time of both our lives. I had never met a man like Savin, a man who made me feel good about myself and accepted me as I was. He looked at me and I felt beautiful.

Suddenly, I stopped. I realized I was feeling things I had no right to feel. This was a friendship. True we both shared the sex and enjoyed it thoroughly, but there was an unspoken understanding that we were just friends who enjoyed each other's company.

In less than a week he was going to return to India and I was returning to my humdrum life. I would miss him when I went home. I stopped for a moment.

"Flora, what is wrong? Are you alright? Talk to me." Savin queried.

"It's nothing, just woolgathering." I answered. I did not want him to know how insecure I was.

The water had turned cool, so he got of the tub. And I passed him a towel as I put on a robe. Then we left out the restroom to get dressed. I decided that I was bored and wanted to see the city. This was my first time in this country and I was curious about it.

It was almost dark, and I wanted to show Savin Memphis in all its glory. I dressed in a pair of black slacks and a patterned blouse as we went out for the evening.

I took great pride in showing him this amazing city. He was amazed at its beauty and culture. We toured for about two hours before we began to feel hungry.

I then took him to my favorite restaurant, Maw Maw's Grill. It was rich in culture and ambiance. He was awed by the simplicity of the place. Maw Maw led us to a private dining area and we met our server. Since he was unfamiliar with the language and foods, I ordered for us.

Maw Maw's isn't a ritzy place, but they actually have their own brand of beer. I knew Sav was in for a treat. I ordered Grandpa's Platter as an appetizer and both of us a piping tall cold glass of the house special blend.

I asked Sav, if he wanted just a simple meal or did he want to try our southern barbecue. Of course, he wanted barbecue and I ordered chicken for both of us with a heaping side of potato salad, corn, and baked beans.

While drinking the special brew and waiting for our dinner, Savin asked me about growing up in the south.

I never knew I had so much to talk about. I chattered on and on about growing up in the south, working my way through school, and even raising my kids.

This amazing man just sat and listened; he seemed to hang on my every word.

I became self conscious again and stopped talking. I noticed he was staring at me.

"Savin, I'm sorry, I talk too much. Please excuse me." I stammered.

"No need to apologize, Flora, I love listening to your talk. Your story is truly amazing." Savin answered.

I blushed. I really liked this guy. He was the most amazing man. Tall, handsome and so kind, I wondered what he saw in me. I wasn't anything special, but I was happy that he seemed to like me.

Our server brought our dinner and I must confess this was the most delicious food I'd ever tasted.

Savin must have really liked it because he stopped talking completely and was chowing down.

I, also, began to eat with relish because you see I'm not a small girl. I am a woman who appreciates good food. My lover didn't seem to mind. He actually ate his dinner with relish as well.

We decided to forgo desert, and take a walk before heading back to the hotel. We walked for a couple of blocks and ended up at a coffee house. We went in and I had a black coffee while we chatted some more. Before long, it was late and we had to return to the Peabody.

He hailed a cab for us and we headed back. As we arrived back at the Peabody, we held each other close as he walked me back to my room.

I walked into my room and immediately remembered the amorous activities from earlier. Savin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I inhaled his scent, basking in the smell of rugged maleness.

He smelled so nice and I needed more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on. We embraced each other slowly caressing each other's back.

"Savin, stay with me tonight. Love me." I whispered.

"Flora, there is nowhere else I'd rather be. Come, let me worship you my love." He whispered huskily.

"Ah Savin, please. Make me yours." I moaned.

My Indian God made short work of removing my clothing, and I removed his just as quickly. He was as hard as steel and I was burning hot. I needed to ride his dick and nothing short of a natural disaster would stop me.

I pushed him back on to the bed and straddled him. I pressed my hot pussy against his stiff cock as my free flowing juices coated his burgeoning member.

Savin grabbed my hips to stop me, but I was not to be denied. I tilted my hips upward until the tip of his cock aligned with my hole. Then I slammed down on him, burying him inside my hot sheath.

I pumped furiously against him for several strokes before realizing that in my haste, I forgot to cover him with a condom. We were both disease free, and had discussed our previous sex lives at length. We weren't really worried about pregnancy, because I'd had that problem taken care of years earlier.

I went to climb off of him when he moaned. "Gods, no, you feel so good. This feels wonderful. Fuck me Flora. Fuck me hard."

His words sent a fire right to my pussy and she needed to be pounded. I rode him as hard as I could. I rose up until only the tip slammed down on him. I fucked him so hard my pussy juices splashed against his groin every time I came down.

Savin decided to take control and reversed our position. We rolled over and he grabbed both of my legs and hooked them in the bend of his elbows, lifting them as high as he could. This new position opened my pussy wide open and had me completely at his mercy. My magnificent lover began to pound my pussy. He fucked me hard showing my cunt no mercy.

My huge tits bounced every time he pounded me. Savin loves my big titties and was mesmerized it seems as they bounced while he fucked me senseless.

"Suck it. Suck your titties as I ride this pussy." He demanded.

I caught one of my nipples in my mouth and sucked it in my mouth. The sight of me sucking my own titties made Savin go berserk and he decided to own my pussy.

Pow, pow, pow!, he slammed into my pussy. His hairy crotch slammed against my naked pussy lips. The fill of his cock slamming in me as his stiff hair stimulated my exposed clit, pushed me into a mind blowing orgasm.

He slammed every inch of that amazing cock inside my pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhh! Harder baby harder. Fuck this pussy. Make me cum," I screamed.

"Whose pussy is this? Whose pussy?" he demanded.

"Oh God Savin, this is so good," I moaned, "So good, keep fucking me."

"Whose?" Bam. "Pussy?" Bam "Is This?" Bam. Savin punctuated the question with each word as he rode me hard.

"Answer me, damn it?" he demanded as he gave me the fuck of my life.

"Oooooh! Savin, fuck me baby. Damn." I continued to moan. He held my legs up and at this point he was pistoning in and out of my canal with vigor.

"Whose pussy, baby, whose?" he demanded once more.

Then he ground his crotch against my naked wet pussy and I saw stars.

"Yours baby, this is your pussy. Only yours." I screamed as my pussy clamped down on his throbbing cock. I came so hard, and it felt so good.

Then he screamed and slammed against me one more time as I felt his cock throb inside of me shooting rope after rope of his hot cum.

"Damn, right this is my pussy, and you'd better not forget it." He said as my eyes rolled back in my head.

I think I passed out. I can't really remember. The rest of the week continued on in the same way. We had kiss fest, feel fest, and fuck fest. Before long, it was time to leave. I drove Savin to the airport and waited for him to board his flight home.

When they called for his departure, we embraced. Tears flowed down my cheeks at the thought of him leaving. He embraced me and we kissed. He promised that we'd find a way to get together again.

I stood as he slowly walked away from me. My heart was breaking with each step that he took as he headed for his plane. Finally he was, on his plane and headed home. I stood at the huge window of the airport and watched his plane ascend into the air and then finally out of sight.

I am not sure how long I stood, but eventually I realized it was late and I needed to head home. I went out, got in my old Dodge, and began my trek back to Mississippi.

Hmmm I thought to myself. I will never see Memphis the same way again. Then I rushed home to email my friend.

The End

Thanks to Savin, my friend, for giving me the opportunity to help write this tale. It was his concept, and I'm just happy that he allowed me to join in and write this fantastic story. I hope you all enjoyed it. Please remember to comment and vote.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Time to leave...

I thought this story was pretty good, then the shitting started.

Disgusting. I'm gone.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
love this story so very hot horny

This story had me wishing for even more.

the writing was so very erotic . turning on on from the start;

you are without doubt a very erotic write and i for one love that. more of the same would be so nice . do write more of this kind of story.

FLOW OF PASSION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Although I'm not into scat I found this story really good and interesting, It's highly erotic and in very good taste. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Try- Stick to Romance

I see you said you wanted to try a different genre, but this story, although it is disgusting could be really interesting if you had made the people seem real and not just fuck buddies, does not seem like something you would write. I like your other one's much better. Personally I think you should stick with the romance stories and leave garbage like this to other people. This is clearly not your best work. Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is FuckedUp

Garbage pure garbage. Scat, ugh! This is a waste.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Intentional "Accident" Theresa indulges scat fantasy with Brazilian neighbor.in Fetish
Accidental Turn-On Theresa's accident makes scat play seem natural.in Fetish
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Left Bank He accidentally meets ex-wife and enjoys hot scat play.in Fetish
Confessions of a Bisexual Bull Bisexual black man bangs WM/BF and WM/WF couples.in Interracial Love
More Stories