Flower Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbitime
newbitime
162 Followers

"Yes Sir! I want to taste your big thick cock Sir! Yes Sir! Please Sir!"

With that, he stepped back, and slowly lowered his underwear, and slowly revealed his now hard ten inch cock! He was twice my size and twice as thick! I was in awe at the size and power of his manhood! I mouth was watering in anticipation of finally getting to taste my Masters enormous cock!

Just then, the massage had become too much for me, and I came! Spraying my load down onto the floor, but the clerk didn't stop. Instead I could hear him removing his pants, and before long I felt the head of his dick pushing at my tight hole, slowly rubbing up against me. I didn't care. He could do whatever he wanted to me as along as Daddy's cock was in play!

Almost simultaneously both the clerk and Alex pushed their cocks inside me. My moan muffled by the giant cock head in my mouth. It wasn't long before my body was accomodating both men comfortably.

With the clerk pumping away tirelessly on my ass, Alex slowly worked his cock into my hungry mouth. He'd occasionally pull out and press his balls to my lips so that I could massage them with my tongue before once again pushing his cock back into my mouth.

"You're a good little cocksucker aren't you? You like that don't you? Making Daddy happy... does my little cocksucker like making Daddy happy?"

I couldn't answer, I could only moan as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth.

Fifteen minutes or so later, the clerk was jabbing his dick as deep inside me as he could as he shot his load. As he was making his last few pumps, I came again! Squeezing my butt tight, milking every last drop out of him.

Seeing this drove Alex to the edge.

"My bitch boy likes that doesn't he? Making men cum... you wanna make Daddy cum boy? Yeah... yeah you do... you want to taste Daddy's cum, don't you?"

He then pulled out slightly, grabbed his thick cock shaft, and pumped shot after shot into my mouth, and onto my face. I was covered with his juices!

After swallowing my mouthful, he slowly pushed his cock back into my mouth, and had me lick the last drop from him.

A few moments, the two men pulled their pants back up, and I was released from the table straps. I crumbled to the ground, as standing on my quivering legs was more difficult than I thought it'd be. I made my way to my feet, and was allowed to use the sink to wash up.

As we left the building, Alex slapped my ass and said "See you tomorrow, bright and early boy!"

I walked uncomfortably down the street, knowing what had just happened and knowing that it wouldn't be the last time!

newbitime
newbitime
162 Followers
12