Flowers for Jill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Go-uuhhh..." her words morphed into a moan when he pulled out. She didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed to feel a sudden emptiness in a place that she was never used to getting filled.

His left hand grabbed her ass cheek and pulled it open while he spat on his right then returned to her ass. And it occurred to her that he was preparing her for...she couldn't complete the thought when he nudged her anus with three fingers this time, and paused at the entrance with just his fingertips moving in small circles that stretched and relaxed her tightness.

"Relax for me." he ordered in a silky voice, and she gulped, stupefied for a moment as she hung between reality and the mischievousness of her desires. His fingers dug in her ass cheeks prompting her, and she blinked focusing on him, and staring straight into his eyes.

"That's it," he encouraged, his fingers slipping deeper and deeper, aided by his saliva and her cunt juice, "open up for me, baby."

It hurt, but he was patient and diligent in his pursuit, keeping his throbbing hard dick lodged deep in her pussy and laving her nipples with his tongue everytime she whimpered a little protest. The strange pain began to mix with pleasure that grew and grew until it encompassed the aches and was the dominant feeling that coursed through her making her want more.

His fingers started moving faster, and she wanted to move against him, but he held her in place everytime she wriggled up. He finally slipped his fingers out and gave her rear a smack urging her to her knees, "Up, up, up."

Determined to bite back, she squeezed her pussy tighter around his cock on the upward slide and watched his eyes blink faster in sheer torment until his hardness was released and flopped flagrantly between them. It was begging for attention, coated with her clear musk from the weeping tip to the dark golden hairs that surrounded the thick base.

Wrapping his fingers around the shaft he demanded, "Spit on it."

Jillian met his eyes for a second then stared down at his penis and swallowed. He stroked it a couple of times, "Do it, Jill." and she found herself complying, a long line of saliva dropped from between her kiss-swollen lips and slithered over the engorged head and down the broad shaft.

"Again." he commanded, and she moistened her lips and spat once more, almost missing the head.

Gesturing with his head to the attaché case on the nightstand, he said "Open that suitcase for me."

She had to contort her body and lean to the side to flap the bag open and was greeted with a heap of stacked papers and files, the top ones carried his signature green correction pen that slashed and added numbers and words everywhere.

She started to ask "What am I looking at?" when he said, "The mesh pocket."

It took her a moment of staring, but she finally comprehended that she was looking at a black tube of lube. He didn't press her or hurry her, giving her all the time in the world to say no and steer their sex play into a different direction. But she wanted him, she wanted this, and she wasn't going to back out or deny herself the chance of giving him something of her that no one else was privileged to take before.

Armed with the lubricant, she loomed over him again, but failed to find the courage to proceed.

"Open it." he supplied, and she cranked the top open and stared at the aluminum seal which indicated that he bought it just for her, that he came to Chicago with the goal of stamping her, yet in another place.

Jillian wanted to tease him with a comment like "You're a dirty bastard." Or something, but she was too wired to crack a joke or try to lighten the sultry, sex infused air that surrounded them. Somehow it felt sacred to her, this interaction, this exchange between them was so intimate, so personal that it felt like the inviolable bond between them was not to be disturbed by silly remarks.

Before he asked her to, she turned the bottle upside down and squirted the clear jell on his erection after scratching the seal off. They both watched his hand stroke up and down his length warming the gel until his fingers stopped under the crown and gave it a squeeze coaxing more pre-come to ooze from the tiny slit.

"Come closer." He murmured in a husky voice, and she inched towards him, still on her knees. She knew what was about to come, and faced it with both trepidation and anticipation.

"Relax for me." he repeated, and she nodded muttering something unintelligible as his slick cock came in contact with her anus.

He held his dick with his right hand and ran his left up and down the back of her thigh to assuage her reticence. Closing her eyes, she focused on the feel of him probing her back entrance, flirting with her tightness and lathering the puckered hole with their combined moisture, the lube, and her saliva.

"Marc?" she heard herself whispering, and he replied "I want all of you, Jillian."

She swallowed and nodded keeping her eyes closed.

"It's gonna be a tight fit," he rasped, "but you can take me. I want you to open your eyes and look at me while I'm going in." he tapped the rosette until she met his gaze and clung to it then he pushed experimentally in.

His cock was barely in, but she felt the slow invasion everywhere. It was ironic how an act so crude and lewd could feel so delicate, but Marc made it feel right. His beautiful eyes had an intent look that communicated how deeply he cared about making this -the final physical barrier between them- as perfect and as exquisite as everything else their bodies translated to one another.

He slipped deeper in, the fat head spreading the tight ring to its limit, and she took a deep breath; he's done this before with his fingers, he's even finger fucked her ass with a touch of roughness -she can take this. She bit her lower lip taking him millimeter by millimeter as he advanced at a snail-pace helping her adjust to him. There wasn't a lot of pain, just an alien sensation that was a mixture of slight discomfort and wanton satisfaction. She wanted more, yet she wanted him to halt his possession. She felt this intense urge to just slam her hips down and take him all in, yet was leery about what's coming next.

The moment the whole head popped into her ass, she felt a sharp twinge of pain and her eyes fell closed as her teeth clamped down on her lower lip with bruising force. She didn't realize that she was whimpering until she heard his voice shushing her and cajoling her with soft words, "Easy, baby, relax for me. You're too nervous, too tight, open up for me, sweetheart. Let me take your beautiful tight ass, baby."

Again, he managed to turn something so uncouth into love words; talking about fucking her ass shouldn't sound like a love poem, yet it did to her. Right there under his gentle yet possessive touch, sweat rolling off her lithe body and dripping onto his as the hours raced closer to Christmas morning. She paused over him and drank his words like brandy-laced eggnog; thick with decadence, smooth, and wicked in a way that did funny things to her insides.

"I've wanted to bury my cock into that pretty little ass for a long time now," he moved further in, "and I know you've thought of me there, telling you what a beautiful cum slut you are, fucking you raw, and filling your snug ass with cum. Relax and take me, Jill, take all of me just like I'm taking you."

Her trembling hands moved between his shoulders and wide chest, never quite settling on a location, and she nodded again wishing he'd keep talking to her like that.

Her little anus burned as it opened further with his advancement, and she felt the sting down to her toes, prying her loose, it was so intense she wanted to sob.

"More..." she whispered and tentatively moved her hips lower, but she was too fast and her movement caused him to thrust more than half of his dick inside her making her cry out and shut her eyes again.

"Shhh..." he adulated her pulling his cock out of her ass and sliding it against her juicy pussy, flicking her clit with it several times to rekindle her passion, "You're so impatient."

"I want..." she swallowed and looked into his eyes, "I want..."

"What do you want, tart?" he tapped his dick against her clitoris making her jerk and buck slightly.

"I don't know." she shook her head digging her fingers into his chest and feeling the crinkly hairs under her nails as she pushed into his sweat slickened skin.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you. Anything."

"I want...you." She touched her nose to his breathing in his breaths, "I want Marc."

He canted his chin up to kiss her briefly on the lips, "Do you want me in your ass again, baby? I'll stop if you ask me to."

"I don't even know why you stopped." She licked her lips touching his in the process.

That drew a chuckle out of him, it developed into a strained gruff laugh, "Jesus Christ, Jill!"

"What?" she teased with a weak, lopsided grin regaining her sass.

"I'm trying to make love to you here."

"You're trying to fuck my ass, Marc!"

"Potato, potah-to."

It was her turn to laugh and kiss his lips, "You're ornery." She whispered into his mouth and sucked his lower lip between hers. Her asshole was hot and throbbing, and she felt the lube around the flesh ring and inside her too keenly.

"You insult me then shut me up with kisses, who's ornery now?" he smiled against her mouth and kissed her back.

"You ate an employee's pussy at a Christmas party, Mr. Dussant, you tell me."

"It's a badge I wear with pride!" he grinned then sobered up a moment later, "Do you want to try again?"

She started to nod, but ended up taking a gulp of air. Trying again, she murmured, "Yes." She clenched her anus experimentally as if to check if he can fit his penis in there again.

"I don't want to hurt you." He positioned his cock at her asshole again after swiping it along her wet slit.

"You won't." she reassured him and spread her legs as wide as they permitted in her position straddling his hips. The cotton sheets clung to her legs and knees, damp with the remnants of the shower water and her perspiration.

His glans caught at her entrance again and he squeezed in, the feeling more familiar now -still challenging with his girth- but she was ready for it.

"Take me as slow as you want," he placed his left hand on her waist, his thumb resting over her hipbone, "don't hurt yourself, I'm not in a hurry, I want every moment of this to go on forever."

His right hand's thumb was slick with lube and the feel of it rubbing and sliding against her clit made her legs tremble as a lascivious heat coursed through them.

She met his eyes and started to lower herself on his cock as he encouraged her to continue. He was big, hot, and thick, but she glided with deliberation adjusting to the alien fullness of the penetration with every inch her ass swallowed. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't the imposing, painful obtrusion she was led to believe it would be. His patience and gentleness played a big role in making her body adapt to his, and the expert way he manipulated her sex pearl with was making her dizzy with arousal.

Her right hand slid from his shoulder and she felt his hard nipple on her palm and rubbed it with the heel of her hand as her ass took the last inch of his penis and she found herself seated in his lap impaled on his cock.

They both groaned and looked down at their joining point. Marc had a better view though, their positions providing each of them with a different advantage.

"You feel so good." He praised pinching her clit and pulling it from her cunt lips to send a shocking torrent of desire through her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She said as she slid her ass up then sat down again giving their anal fucking a test run.

"Me neither, I've never pegged you for a naughty girl, Ms. Zahra." There was a playful smirk on his face as he canted his head to the side and studied her.

She giggled, "Shut up, you big Canadian oaf!"

"All these insults on my birthday, thank you very much."

Her face softened and she leaned forward, her movement sliding half of his cock out of her. They both sighed as she kissed his lips, "Happy Birthday, Marc."

"Very happy." He mumbled thrusting his hips up slowly then pulling down creating a leisurely rhythm as she continued to kiss him.

"I love your beard." She whispered cupping his cheek with one hand while the other one stayed splayed on his chest, fingers combed through his chest hair as her palm sat over his heart absorbing its steady pulse.

"I love your lips, your voice, your pussy, your ass, your neurotic work emails, your weird jokes, your tits, your OCD, your eyes..." he trailed off squeezing his eyes shut as she started to fuck her ass faster with his dick, gliding up and down smoothly now.

She wanted to list the things she loved about him, but her tongue felt thick as her emotions took over making her inarticulate and threatening to spill out in rambling babble if she even attempted to say them. Instead, she showed him with her body. The fit was still snug, he was too thick, too huge for her virgin ass that was on fire that was kept ablaze with every stroke in or out of her tunnel, but the discomfort and the slight pain mixed with all that wicked pleasure made her want to go for more. It made her want to push her limits expanding them to dimensions she never thought she'd reach.

Sitting up, she grasped her own derriere with both hands spreading the cheeks open and continued to fuck herself on him with zeal. Her pussy begged for the attention of his fingers that strayed to her waist again, it felt too empty against the fullness of her ass yet it throbbed as if she were about to orgasm.

It kept building to no avail, she wanted desperately to touch her clit or have him strum the pebble-hard center to release her. Building, building, building...her ears buzzed, and she whimpered bouncing on him and basking in the delicious aching stretch his cock gave her ass.

Her frenzied quest for orgasm was driving Marc to lunacy. His brows furrowed and his eyes squinted and he finally growled like a wild animal, tightened his hold on her waist and threw her on her back pulling his cock from her ass. Getting to his knees, he grasped her feet by the ankles and rested them against his shoulders then blindly patted the bed for the lube unable to take his eyes off of her.

Wrenching the top off indelicately, he squirted more than a generous amount of the cool gel all over her ass that it started to glide down along her crack to drip on the bed sheet. Guiding his cock to her well lubricated anus, he warmed the gel by swirling it around with his glans dipping the flared head in then popping it out with a wet sucking noise.

"Marc...more..." she entreated writhing. Liquid fire ran under her skin and seeped out of the pores, she needed more of him, everything he had to give.

"You want my cock in your ass, Jill?" he tapped the shrinking rosette of her ass with his cock.

"God, yes, all of it. Don't make me beg."

"I won't." eager to possess her again, he surged into her ass again after pushing her left leg forward indicating for her to hold it bent against her chest.

He fucked her ass with a bit of roughness, his prior delicate flirtation now transforming into a desperate quest to claim release. She cried out and begged him to touch her clit, "I need to come, Marc, please, God, please!" and he answered her pleas by thrusting two fingers into her sopping cunt and fingering her without slowing down on her ass.

His thumb brushed her clit with his movements, his other hand tightened around her ankle when her legs trembled and slipped lower. It was too much, yet it was exactly what she needed -what they both needed.

Overfilled and completely possessed by this man, she grasped her breasts and tweaked her nipples pinching them until they hurt, but the sensation didn't take away from the focus of his claiming, the myriad of dark pleasure and voluptuous pain mingled, mixed, and danced around until she couldn't even close her eyes and just had to keep her gaze locked with his.

"Come, Jillian," he rasped savagely, "come with my dick all the way in your ass, and my fingers fucking your cunt, come all over me,"

Marc pistoned in and out of her, balls slapping against her ass cheeks and fingers curling up to stimulate her g-spot while his thumb rubbed her clitoris, and she screamed her orgasm almost kicking him off of her.

Her ass contracted in tune with her pussy, spasming and clenching his tool in a way that felt like multiple orgasms hitting her all at once. It was the single most bizarre climax she's ever had. Every point in her body screamed and shattered, and her brain lost its grasp on everything but the pleasure that invaded her and drowned her.

Her wild released triggered his, and he rammed himself deep into her ass and shuddered blasting a hot stream of cum into her. His lips trembled, and his eyes shot open looking everywhere. He stared at the ceiling groaning ear-scorching curses before dropping his gaze to her and staring at her with eyes glassy with fulfillment.

They were both breathing harshly as they came down from the euphoria that encompassed them. She wanted to lower her legs that felt cramped and bloodless, but couldn't even bring herself to wriggle her toes. His fingers stilled in her pussy, and his cock was still lodged in her ass surrounded by the cream he deposited in there.

"God Almighty!" he exclaimed at length and pressed his fingers into her ankle, "Can you move?"

She moaned and failed to form words so she conceded with a headshake.

"I don't think I can either...wait..." he ran his tongue on his lips and cleared his voice, "try to relax." Slipping his fingers free from her pussy with a smooching pop, he pulled his hand away slowly dragging a clear line of cunt juice across her inner thigh and along her leg. He settled his hand on her other ankle and smoothed her legs down.

Jillian winced at the movement, but felt relieved when her numb feet hit the soft sheets. He was still crammed deep into her ass, and had to pull out tenderly so as not to hurt her.

The second his cock left her, she felt a warm stream of cum dribble from her spasming hole as it closed up again. It felt raw with use, and he must've known that because he massaged it sympathetically with his thumb soothing her used hole by spreading his jizz on it.

"I can't believe I just did that." She croaked weakly as he hefted his body next to hers.

"I can't believe I waited this long to deflower that sweet ass of yours." He straightened his legs and they came in contact with hers.

"I've wondered what it would be like since you started fingering my..." she bit her words feeling a sudden, out of place timidity.

He smirked arrogantly kissing her shoulder, "Have you fantasized about me pumping your ass full of semen?"

"Jeez, you're so boorish!" she slapped his chest fighting a giggle, "At least try to restrain your filthy mouth on Christmas Day, is that too much to ask?"

"What's the use? We've been up all night, Santa won't come if you're awake, you know."

She slipped her legs between his tangling her smooth limbs with his hairy, muscled ones, "I must've been a good girl this year, though, I got exactly what I wanted."

"Oh baby, you're on the X-Rated Naughty list, that's why they sent me to deliver your gift." He stroked her feet with his burrowing them under the pillows as they lied chatting with their heads on the wrong side of the bed.

"I beg to differ; Santa sent me everything on my list."

He chuckled and pressed his lips to her cheek nuzzling her skin and kissing her tiredly.