Flowers in Her Hair Ch. 04 - Tease

Story Info
Tease and denial, chastity and female domination.
1.2k words
4.46
30.1k
17

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NSEW1
NSEW1
116 Followers

Chapter 4 Tease

The next morning, Victor's wife decided to give him a reward. He was cautiously hopeful that his 24 hour wait would now be fulfilled by his wishes. In Linda's mind though, it was destined to be more of a teaser than a reward, but he agreed to it readily. She tied him to the bed, naked and facing up. Once his hands were securely tied up over his head, and his ankles tied to the bed posts, he could not move. She dressed in a seductive chemise and climbed on top. She kissed him on the mouth passionately as the anticipation grew. Soon she turned around and lay down with her pussy resting against his mouth. Her long, soft hair swept across his crotch, thrilling his cock to an instant erection inside the cage. She unsnapped the lock using the key on her necklace and removed the chastity belt. With a wet cloth, she feathered his balls and penis as Victor stretched against the ropes. Oh what freedom! He took in the aroma of his wife's pussy and licked it eagerly. Linda began to suck the entire shaft of his cock as it came alive. What excitement he was experiencing on his honeymoon -- finally his wife was giving him another kind of sexual pleasure that he so craved.

And then she stopped. She sat up, with her crotch still pressed against his face. "So, husband, do you think you deserve a juicy blow job?"

"Yes, yes, please!" he mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you?" She moved off of his face just enough so he could repeat himself.

"Or would you prefer to fuck me instead?"

"Yes, even better! I never thought you'd ask. Of course!" he replied.

"All right," she agreed, "I've been wanting to have a real cock inside of me. I've been craving it too you know!" She dismounted, turned and faced her husband.

She proceeded to apply a heavy layer of cream to his dick and then rolled a condom over it. Victor wasn't too thrilled about all this, and he complained to her. "Shhh..." she chided him, "we can't have you coming too soon." He felt a sensation of numbness start to take effect in his cock. The cream was a Benzocaine numbing agent. Then she proceeded to roll a second condom on his cock. She lubed him liberally on the outside of the second condom, and then mounted his still erect cock. He could see her, naked, glorious, beautiful, everything he could ever have dreamt about sex on his wedding night. Yet he could not really feel her fully even as she moved her tight pussy up and down along his shaft. The numbness, together with the two condoms ensured that he could hardly feel the normal pleasure. The intensity was quite dulled, and he he complained again, "Love, this isn't fair...I wanted to come inside you." She smiled and put her finger to her lips to shush him again. He wasn't getting any closer to orgasm. She read the frustration on his face, and asked in a teasing tone, "Are you not enjoying it, husband? What do you want?"

"Dammit, I want you her to take the condoms off and wait for the numbness to wear off and then fuck me properly!" he pouted. At that point, she doubled up her speed and pounded away at an aggressive pace for a few seconds. Just as Victor was starting to feel somewhat aroused, she stopped and dismounted. He looked up in disbelief. "What are you doing?"

She left the room as he continued to yell for her to come and finish the job and release him. She came back a few minutes later with a large ice pack that she placed directly against his crotch. He winced from the coldness. While his erection subsided abruptly, Linda stood near him applying her lipstick. Within half a minute, his cock had shrunk. She unrolled the condoms, kissed his cock tightly to mark it with her lipstick, and then brought the chastity belt out again, securing the testicles through the ring, and then fitting the cage on. She lectured him, "Remember the agreement we had? Sex is for the wife's pleasure, and it's a privilege for you. With all of your complaining and demanding, I think you lost sight of that. Well, that's ok..." she explained as she threaded the small padlock through the belt and clicked it shut, "it's perfectly fine...it takes time to learn, and I am going to teach you, and teach you well."

"I'm sorry, my love," he explained as she untied him. "I should have known better."

"Yes, that's right. You should have known better, but you didn't, did you?" she replied calmly. "Not to worry, you will be punished for this. But right now, you can get dressed, load up the car."

Victor knew better, but his conflicted Gemini got the better of him. "But please, Linda, can we start over?" he asked sincerely.

She replied in a flirting way, shaking her finger, "Husband, you are being sent back to jail again. No sex for you, no blow job for you, no orgasm for you. The only thing you will get is a good sound whipping, tomorrow."

"Yes, wife, I understand."

"Also, hubby, since you weren't able to satisfy my craving for a cock to fuck me, I'm going to have to satisfy it another way."

"What do you mean?" Victor asked, not wanting to acknowledge what he feared.

"You'll find out." That was exactly the kind of reply that Linda used to keep her husband guessing and squirming. He realized then that she never intended for him to have sexual release.

It was the end of the discussion for the remainder of the day. They enjoyed the warm weather outdoors, a winery tour, and bike riding. Linda and Victor spent the day like any other honeymooning couple. Only the two of them knew how uniquely pleasurable it was for both.

That evening, Linda had Victor put on a hollow strap on. She released him from the chastity belt. Victor eagerly lubricated his cock and inserted it into the strap on and then secured the harness. The 7" cock looked and felt very real, somewhat intimidating at first. She stroked it in admiration and felt herself get aroused. She had him lie down on his back and then slowly lowered herself onto the sizable cock. Little by little, she swallowed up most of the shaft. Soon she started to fuck it aggressively. She loved the girth and hardness of the cock inside her. "Oh my God, Victor, it feels so great to have this cock inside of me." She kept the rhythmic motion going as Victor fondled her all over. "Oh...wow, I haven't felt this satisfied since—". She lost herself in an intense orgasm as her eyes closed in delight, and never finished her thought. "Since when?" he wondered. Victor's cock remained trapped inside, feeling none of the pleasurable friction.

Finally, Linda rolled off with a deep and satisfying sigh. Victor lay quietly next to her as she wound down from the orgasm. She concluded the night with a very direct order, "Victor, you can take the strap-on off now, clean it off and keep it handy. I might need it again. And as for you, you need to put your chastity belt back on. Do it now, right here where I can see you."

NSEW1
NSEW1
116 Followers