Flowers in Her Hair Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Chapters 6 & 7 Victor is feminized & prepared to meet Brad.
2.6k words
4.33
30.4k
17

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NSEW1
NSEW1
119 Followers

Warning: this is a loving wife story involving a dominant wife helping a man come to terms with his repressed desires to be cuckolded, punished, and sissified. If these themes don't appeal to you, don't read. Thanks.

*****

Chapter 6 Lace and Pastels

The next morning, Victor could not find the boxers he had packed in his luggage. He ruffled around but to no avail. Linda noticed his predicament. "Victor, you won't find any more boxers. Starting today, you're going to wear these instead." She handed him a stack of frilly lacy panties and a couple of sexy mini-skirts. Linda insisted that her husband wear a pair of panties and skirt of his choosing right then. He changed into a pair of aqua green cheeky panties and a pink mini-skirt with a black bow. She teased him how girly it looked, and how he wasn't really sexually worthy of her so long as he was wearing the panties and skirts. "Hubby, you look ridiculously feminine in your frilly little panties and pastel mini-skirt with bow. I can't have sex with you."

"But darling," he objected, "You're the one who's making me wear them, so how can you hold me responsible? That's not fair!"

"Let's be honest. I think you like to wear them."

"No!" he objected loudly. "I would much rather put my boxers back on and fuck you properly like a husband should on his honeymoon."

She chuckled and looked at him pitifully, "Ok, husband, you really don't know how to be honest with yourself, do you?" She took her keys from the pendant around her neck, and released the chastity belt. She let him hang loose for a while. She retrieved his boxers and handed them over. Victor stepped into the boxers, thrilled at the idea of getting them back on. She went around behind him and squeezed his penis. He was semi-erect, but still she was able to bend his dick and massage it. "Still kind of soft for a guy who wants to have sex, huh?" He was not completely stiff for sure, but she made sure by squeezing his penis every which way to prove that he was still soft. The more she pointed it out, the more self-conscious he became, until at last he lost his erection altogether.

"Listen, honey, I'm ready. I'm just warming up, that's all!" Performance anxiety had set in.

Linda shook her head in disbelief. She reached into her drawers and brought over a pair of her Victoria's Secret hipsters, lacy purple and pink ones. She pushed him down onto the bed, rubbing the panties against his crotch. As much as he resisted, his dick started to harden. She yanked his boxers down and instead wrapped the panties around the shaft of his penis and stroked it. Immediately he hardened into full size to his full embarrassment.

"Well then, it looks like your penis much prefers panties doesn't he?"

Victor was utterly silent.

"Answer me, husband. Don't lie to me. Look at your penis...it just grew from the little bitty weenie to three times its size. Your penis WANTS to be in panties, doesn't he?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

"Yes, WHAT?"

"Yes, I am excited by panties," he replied.

"That's right. It's not even worthy of being called a penis. We'll refer to it from now on as a dicklette, a small, petite, feminine version of a penis."

"Okay," he replied.

"You are not just excited. You are excited to be wearing panties. You BELONG in panties, and skirts too. Say it, 'Please wife I want to remain in panties and skirts during our honeymoon.'"

"Please, wife, I want to remain in panties and skirts during our honeymoon."

"Now say it again in your own words!" She sounded serious.

"Wife, my dicklette needs to be kept in panties and skirts. I am not worthy of wearing manly boxers after all. Please allow me to dress in frilly panties and skirt."

"Oh really? So you admit it - you're not worthy of wearing what real men's wear, right? You agree then that you're better suited for lace? Ok, if you insist. I want you to sign this." She handed him a pink card which read 'I wear panties'. Victor signed his name on the corner in acknowledgement of his surrender to wearing panties.

"Well, I guess that means I'm definitely not having sex with you. Such a shame!" she pouted. She asked him to give her a complete body massage.

"Hey, that's not fair, my love," Victor complained as he began to massage her legs and back with oil.

"It is fair all right. Here I am on my honeymoon, without a manly man to make love to me. What do I have instead? A man with a dicklette excuse of a cock who's dressed in frilly little panties and woman's skirt - it's not turning me on."

Victor looked at her seriously, expecting that she was just kidding, that it must be just part of the fantasy. But she gave no such indication. It worried him for a moment that it might have a dampening effect on her desire for him as a man. He recalled back to how her favorite actors were all manly men. Linda fed his doubts, "Oh, Victor, how I'm craving a big, hard dick that can fuck me properly. Riding on your face, and using the strap-on and vibrators is all great, but I'm hungering for a real, live penis. Any idea where can I find a real man, husband?"

Victor laughed, and in response she gave him half a smile. The teasing was intensely pleasurable for him. As he lied in bed, with his penis locked up indefinitely, having been thoroughly punished by his wife, and dressed in silky lingerie and skirt, his desire for submission grew stronger, and with it, his love for his wife. Victor felt a stirring deep inside of his heart, a powerful desire to please his wife and to submit to her even more.

Linda felt a heavenly pleasure in playing with her husband. She was thoroughly treasuring the honeymoon, and sensed the happiness in her husband in everything she did for him and to him. The teasing, punishments, and humiliations were expressions of love itself. For her part, Linda felt a rush of energy and passion from the control she held over him. She wanted more power. In asking her question to Victor so forcefully, she had intentionally taken the first step to test the waters before plunging her husband into even greater submission. Linda rolled over onto her tummy, watching her husband's skirt sway back and forth as he massaged her legs. She started to drift asleep as he continued. The night descended with great anticipation for both.

———————————————-

Chapter 7 Surrender

Linda woke up the next morning to find her husband cupped tightly against the curves of her body. His arms were wrapped around her, holding her breasts. She enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded and held. She rolled over carefully, then reached in underneath Victor's skirt to fondle him. He felt her fingers stroking him along the lacy edges of his panties. He woke up with an erection inside his chastity belt. His buttocks were still very tender, and he felt the soreness when he sat up.

Victor was allowed to put on pants after showering, but inside he remained in panties. As they arrived in the restaurant, Victor kept his eyes to himself, his wife, and the food, and managed to behave himself remarkably well. Over breakfast, they sat in the garden away from all the other guests. In the privacy of the ocean view, Linda brought up a new chapter.

"Victor, I think your training is going well. You've been pleasing me sexually as best you can in your limited situation, and you are learning how to be a better husband, thanks to my disciplinary punishments and denial of sexual pleasures. Do you agree?"

"Linda, it gives me great pleasure to submit to you and surrender. I want to do whatever I can to serve you better, because it makes me happy, gives me satisfaction, and turns me on."

Linda sipped her coffee in the cool morning air. "Surrender, huh? You've said that before too."

"Yes, surrender," Victor confirmed confidently looking straight into her beautiful eyes.

"It's a powerful word, and only a strong man can really surrender" she said with the impression of offering a challenge to her husband.

"When it comes to loving you, I am the strongest man in the world," he affirmed. "Do you doubt my resolve, wife? I can surrender beyond your imagination."

Linda leaned forward against the table, resting her chin in the palm of her hand, twirling her hair gracefully. Her mind was churning for a few moments. "Victor, you're don't fully understand or appreciate my imagination. Surrendering to me, darling means that you are surrendering your right to a sexual relationship with me."

Victor looked into his wife's eyes without a word, realizing where the conversation was going. His silent smile spoke of his approval. Linda smiled back silently, confirming their agreement. The waitress came by to attend to them, but they continued to simply look at each other. The waitress looked puzzled, waiting for them to turn their attention to her. Finally, she understood. "I'll just bring the check, thank you!" she replied politely as she cleared the table and left quickly.

Linda then began to explain some specifics, "We are going to meet up with him tonight." Victor sat silently, blown away by the reference to a "him." Linda read his mind perfectly. "His name is Brad. You must remember him - my college boyfriend for three years and first serious relationship? He lives here in California you know, not far away."

"Yes, I remember sort of, but, what do you mean 'meet up' - on our honeymoon?"

"Meet up...you know, well hopefully it'll be more than just meeting up, if you know what I mean, and yes, on our honeymoon!"

It was so very unfair, but Victor was excited nonetheless. Linda took the phone from her purse, and looking down and away, she dialed the phone. "Brad?" she asked with a sudden smile on her face as she played flirtatiously with her hair. "Hi, I'm great...thanks. We're having a lovely time, thanks. Yes, I just wanted to confirm that we're meeting up for dinner with you tonight... Yes, 7 o'clock at the Blue Tavern... yes, we will see you then!"

Victor and Linda took a train tour that afternoon through the wine region. They were surrounded by other people, and Victor did not have an opportunity to speak to his wife to learn more about her plans with Brad. It drove him crazy.

When they returned to the hotel that evening, Linda took a nap. Victor tried but could not fall asleep. When she woke up, he first blurted out the burning question on his mind "How do you know he's free? Did you plan all this?"

"Maybe I did...Mistress's privilege."

"But I don't want to have dinner with your ex-boyfriend!"

Linda ignored him for the moment. She got up to change and get ready for the date. She spent time doing her make-up carefully, dressing in her sexiest black stockings and lingerie under a killer black dress, then donning her jewelry just perfectly, straightening her hair, and finally spraying some perfume. Half an hour later, she answered her husband, "Victor, I think you'll enjoy getting to know Brad."

"No, not really. I hate him." Linda wiggled her hips and straightened out her dress which reached midway down to her knees. She made Victor get on the floor to buckle up her high heels.

"Oh Victor, that's so mean! How can you know you won't like him? You haven't even met him. He's a great guy really, and there's no need to be jealous. I'm married to you, and I love you only. Anything I do with him would be purely physical, nothing more, nothing lasting or meaningful."

"Physical?!!" Victor was worked up now, anticipating that by physical, she didn't just mean touching or holding hands, but outright sexual activity. He peered into the bathroom as he watched his wife continue to get herself all dolled up for a date. When finished, she asked her husband, "So how do I look? Do you think he'll like it?"

"You look gorgeous," he said instinctively. Victor was very aware of the two part question she asked. It was not enough for his wife to just hear that how good she looked. What she really cared about was what HE would think. He reluctantly answered "I'm sure he'll be blown away."

Holy crap! Victor thought. "What's he going to think of both of us meeting him for dinner like this? You haven't told him-"

"Oh, yes, he knows. I've told him a lot of things about us. I'll tell you more about on the way there. Come on, get ready, and let's go."

On the way to the restaurant, Linda drove. Victor realized that she didn't trust him to be in the right frame of mind. "Brad knows everything about the situation, and our arrangement, so he knows not to get any ideas of us getting back together. He knows that I've been happily married for 18 years to you, and that it's going to stay that way.

She left the statement with a pregnant ending, as if she wanted to say more.

"But?" Victor asked?

Linda smiled and replied, "We'll always be blissfully married to each other, but I'm leaving the door open to have sex with him."

"You told him that?" Victor felt apprehensive about the fantasy going beyond themselves.

"Yes, and I also told him that you would be aware of this and also present, but in the next room."

"Oh my God! What is he going to think of me?" he said in a panicked voice.

"Well we may find out tonight what he thinks. Based on what I've told Brad, he knows that you are in training as my submissive. He knows that you have to be obedient to me, that I spank you when you need to be punished, and he knows that you're learning what it means to surrender. He knows that you approve of this whole arrangement, that you will not do anything to interfere with the two of us, and that you will treat him with the utmost respect."

Victor sat silently for a few minutes as they took the exit into town.

"Is that understood?" she asked firmly. He replied with a firm 'yes' to her satisfaction.

"Good. It better be. Victor, remember, this is something you wanted and begged for. I initially told you it was a crazy idea, and that you were crazy and perverted. But then as I got to understand you better, I realized that this kind of ultimate surrender is an act of love to you. Now I have accepted this and I love the idea of it as much as you do, maybe more!"

Victor replied, "Yes, Linda, I know the history, and I completely appreciate that even though you only played along at first, it gradually, dare I say, suddenly came more naturally as you realized that it was not cheating, that it was truly an act of submissive love and surrender. You have no idea how much more it makes me want you, because it makes you that much more desirable, because I can't have you, and another man can. I love you more for it."

Linda smiled and closed the conversation with a mere, "I hope you're as ready for it as I am eager for it."

Hence, they had a mutually acceptable understanding that Linda was free to have sexual relations with whomever she chose, to do it openly with Victor's full knowledge, consent, and encouragement, while Victor was to remain completely monogamous, behave obediently, submit to discipline, and surrender the control of his sexuality to his wife.

NSEW1
NSEW1
119 Followers