Flowers in Her Hair Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10 Maid.
1.2k words
4.59
21k
13
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NSEW1
NSEW1
114 Followers

Maid

"Brad, I think it's time for Victor to get his gift." She opened up the chest of drawers and brought out a gift box. They watched as Victor opened it up to find a complete French maid lingerie uniform. He turned red in embarrassment as he saw their faces smiling. Linda spoke up, "You are now officially going to begin serving the two of us as our maid. Go on, put it on!"

Victor had worn panties and skirts before, but only in front of his wife. Moreover, the French Maid outfit was more elaborate than a simple pair of panties and skirt. He put the box down and stepped away to the bathroom in embarrassment. Linda grabbed the box and followed him. Inside, he voiced his objections in a whispering voice, "Come on Linda! It was one thing to wear panties underneath, but this is a whole outfit! We never agreed-"

Linda took a louder and equally firm tone of voice with her husband. "Victor! You will put it on" she said resolutely. "Don't talk back to me. I understand that it's an entire outfit, but when we agreed to get married, the deal was that anything goes. So you don't get a choice. I've made the decision for you." There was no doubt that Brad was able to hear every word she said.

She sat down the edge of the tub and told Victor to drop his pants and bend over her knees. He obliged, and soon found himself in a naked and vulnerable position. She pulled his panties down and stroked his buttocks which were still hurting from the punishment spankings. She lectured him, "Victor, this is a test of you surrendering your male ego. You're already wearing panties. This represents a simple extension of the same principle. If you choose to, you can fight your own desire to surrender, and decide not wear this outfit and stay in a skirt and panties instead. To get out of wearing it, you will have to submit your ass for a very sound beating with the paddle in front of Brad right now. Or, alternatively, you can decide to submit happily by putting on the outfit and starting to serve us as the maid that you yearn to be. It's your choice." The truth of what she spoke was made readily apparent by Victor's erection as she stroked his buttocks. They stood up. Victor nodded as he accepted the box from his wife's hands. She left and closed the door.

Linda had told him privately in the car that he was going to be graded on his attitude and behavior the next morning, and that the only passing grade in her book was an "A" which would be rewarded, and that anything less would be punished. Hence he was in a cooperative mood. Victor proceeded to slip on the various elements of the black and white outfit. Linda and Brad applauded Victor as he came out of the bathroom dressed in his frilly French maid outfit. His demeanor was immediately more subdued and obedient, and he could not look in their eyes.

Victor subsequently received his first orders as their maid. She ordered him sternly, "Victor...turn down the lights, close the curtains, and put on some music. Bring the drinks out to the sitting room for Brad and me." Victor jumped immediately to serve as ordered. He prepared the room and set up some soft jazz music. He returned with two drinks. They did not thank Victor or acknowledge him in any way. Just as Victor stepped back, Brad snapped his fingers to catch his attention. "Victor, you can retire now to the kitchen until called."

"Yes, Sir," he replied. So easily he was dismissed. Victor stood far inside where he could peek.

Brad pinned her against the wall and proceeded to kiss her again. She closed her eyes in anticipation. The look of desire on her face was incredible. From where Victor stood, he was able to watch in awe. Over about twenty minutes of foreplay, they kissed, groped, conversed and danced. Brad took off her dress to make things more comfortable. He managed to get his hands all over her sweet body. He started to unclasp her bra and move his fingers inside her panties. She stopped him here. She said to him in a sensual voice, "Brad, I want you, but I have to take care of my husband first..." He stepped back with a sigh as she staggered forth towards the kitchen.

Without so much as a word, she took Victor by his hand and led him to the guest bedroom. Brad followed and watched casually from the doorway as she removed a set of ropes from a bag by the bed. She made him tie the ropes to each corner of the bed. She checked to make sure they were secure. Pushing him down onto the bed, she proceeded to crawl over him to tie Victor himself down face up by his wrists and ankles to the corners. Victor was inches away from her lacy bra and lips, but he was not able to partake. She let her hair drape across his chest, and quickly passed her breasts across his face very lightly just to tease him. She then unlocked Victor from his chastity belt and allowed his penis to be free. With just a few strokes, he stood at full erection. She stopped the stroking just then and smiled slyly at Brad. Victor's erection stood firm but his constrained squirming could do nothing to stimulate it more. She tucked a pillow under his head, and then pulled the covers over most of his body, but leaving only his penis sticking out. She leaned over his face and tormented him with the possibilities. "Victor, I've waited too many days and nights on my honeymoon, and I think it's high time for me to have sex, like real sex, with a manly man, with a big hard dick."

Victor asked his wife, "Linda, please tell me you're not going to let him come inside of you, right? You should use a condom, no?" He was suddenly feeling more tense and anxious.

Linda turned around to find her purse. She took out a folded up piece of paper and showed it to her husband. It was a lab report. "I checked him out, and he's 100% clean. So now I'm ready to fuck him, really, really, FUCK him. I want him to come inside of me, deep inside of me, and shoot his semen all inside of me. I'm so wet already just thinking about it. After a quick peck on the cheek, she removed her panties. She climbed on top of Victor and put them over his head with the crotch area stretched against his nose and mouth. The panties were wet and they filled Victor with an intoxicating sense of desire. She whispered, "You enjoy yourself, my love. Remember this is for your own good. I don't want to hear any sound from you tonight. I won't see you until the morning!"

Victor pleaded in a panic, "Please, Linda, I think you should rethink this. Don't go. Stay with me."

Linda paused, and then replied firmly, "Victor, my lover is waiting for me. I am going to go now."

From his submissive, vulnerable position tied down in the bed, dressed like a French Maid, Victor nodded his head in resigned acceptance. "Enjoy your night, darling. I love you."

She grabbed a new pair of lacy panties from her bag, flaunted it in front of Victor before putting them on, then turned off the lights and headed out, leaving the door open a few inches, just enough for Victor to hear.

NSEW1
NSEW1
114 Followers